• Published 28th May 2018
  • 1,169 Views, 18 Comments

Secret Evils - Feather Guide



When secrets are revealed and creatures get betrayed will there be happiness in the end?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,169

Happiness?

Rainbow opened her eyes and realized that she was in a cave.

"How are you?" Stormy asked.

"Good," Rainbow said.

"Come eat," Fluttershy said.

The three of them flew closer to the caves opening until they saw Larva, Shuddercord, Deedee, Red Velvet, and Snowflake.

"Smells delicious," Rainbow said.

"Here." Red Velvet said levitating the food to everyone before sitting down with everyone.

Snowflake used her magic to cool everyone's food down.

"Thank you," Rainbow said.

"No problem." Snowflake said.

"What is this? Chicken?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes, special spicy chicken," Fluttershy said lying because she knew is she told Rainbow the truth she would be sick and faint.

"Why did you bring me in?" Rainbow asked.

"We weren't going to let you die out there. You could've been eaten by some creature." Stormy said.

"You flew a long way. We figured that it was for a reason." Fluttershy said.

"I need my little Stormy and my first friend," Rainbow said.

"Your loyalty was tested," Fluttershy said.

"I will never betray any of you," Rainbow said.

"Who dares trespass in my cave?" a female asked angrily in the shadows.

"We didn't know that this cave belonged to anyone." Snowflake said.

"We just need a place to stay." Rainbow and Fluttershy said in unison.

"Rainbow? Fluttershy?" the female asked.

"Yes," Rainbow said.

The female stepped into the light revealing herself.

"Marble?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hi." Marble said.

"What happened to you?" Rainbow asked now noticing all the cuts, scars, bruises, etc....

"Life." Marble said simply.

"Why are you here?" Fluttershy asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." Marble said.

"Mom, Kovu and I are going to go collect some food." a filly around Larvas age said.

"Be safe Ambala." Marble said.

"We will," Ambala said.

"Who are they?" Kovu asked.

"Old friends." Marble said.

"We will be back," Ambala said.

"Bye mom see you later," Kovu said before he and Ambala left the cave.

"So why do you live in a cave?" Rainbow asked.

"Life." Marble said simply.

"What do you mean by that?" Stormy asked.

Red Velvet and Shuddercord knew the answer but thought it best not to say it.

"Life is like a rollercoaster and I'm stuck at the bottom of it." Marble said.

"Tell us about Ambala and Kovu," Rainbow said.

"I adopted then when they were two." Marble said.

"How old are they now?" Snowflake asked.

"Fourteen." Marble said.

"They are lucky to have you," Rainbow said.

"Why are you here?" Marble asked.

"Long story," Fluttershy said.

"I'm listening." Marble said.

"Where do I begin?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'll go first. Long ago I met Fluttershy though back then she was known as Malice. We became best friends but then her sister who you know as Sweetie Belle told her to kill me." Rainbow said.

"I thought I killed her but it turned out that she just faked her death. My sister really only talked to me when she wanted me to do something bad until I eventually became evil. Battles accord and hateful words were said. We were just fighting before we were sent near this cave. Except for Rainbow, she just wanted to be with her first friend and her daughter Stormy." Fluttershy said.

"Sounds like you two had a rough life as well." Marble said.

"Her sister is literally heartless." Red Velvet said.

"I still remember seeing her put it in a box when I was a filly then she did it again today," Fluttershy said shivering a little.

"We're back," Ambala said.

"What did you find?" Marble asked.

"Dolphins, ewes, bunnies, and dragon eggs," Ambala said.

"Our friend gave us these things called pie, blueberries, watermelons, and apples," Kovu said.

"I haven't had any fruit or pie in many years." Marble said.

"What are they like?" Kovu asked.

"A lot of them were sweet if I remember correctly." Marble said.

"So what kind of eggs will you make today?" Ambala asked.

"Hard-boiled." Marble said.

"Want me to use my magic to boil them?" Red Velvet asked.

"Sure." Marble said.

Red Velvet used her magic on the four dragons egg.

"There you go." Red Velvet said.

"Thank you," Ambala said.

"No problem." Red Velvet said.

Shuddercord started to look very pale.

"What's wrong?" Larva asked.

"Just a little sick that's all," Shuddercord said lying.

"Don't lie it will only make it worse. You know just as well as I do that this isn't an ordinary sickness." Deedee said.

"What's going on?" Marble asked.

"How much lying have any of you done here?" Deedee asked.

"Why?" Marble asked.

"Just tell me," Deedee said.

"What's lying?" Kovu asked.

"The opposite of the truth." Marble said.

"We need to tell some truths in order for Shuddercord to feel better. Even if it's just a secret that you don't think will work tell it." Deedee said her eyes glowed amber.

"I'll go first. I'm terrified of butterflies." Larva said.

"When I was Iris I ate a pie with a needle in it and it caused my mouth to bleed. I told the doctors that I had just beaten my tongue because I was embarrassed. That's why I hate pie." Rainbow said.

"My sister wanted to kill Chrysalis but I couldn't so I cursed her and her kind. I told her that she was a monster and that I never wanted to see her again." Fluttershy said starting to cry. Rainbow let Fluttershy cry on her.

"I still need my arctic fox plushie to sleep. Sometimes I play the song that's in the plushie when I need comfort." Snowflake said.

"I was the one who started the Prism couldn't fly chant, not the Golden duo. The Golden duo promised to keep my secret if I kept theirs and they actually kept it." Red Velvet said.

"I was the one that messed up the angle of the cannon that Derp was in which caused her to not be able to fly for weeks," Stormy said.

"I lied about who I'm and that I had no siblings when I actually have three sisters. One of them is my twin." Marble said looking at Ambala and Kovu.

"An Ursa minor got my horn, not an angry cat," Deedee said.

The color started to return to Shuddercord. Deedee's eyes turned back to light teal.

"You need help," Shuddercord said.

"Found you," Dinky said.

"I’m not coming back!" Deedee said.

"Yes, you will!" Dinky said.

"You can't make me!" Deedee said. She lit her horn and blasted her mom hard enough that her moms horn started to crack.

"You monster!" Dinky yelled and blasted her horn causing it to break more. Some parts of the blast caused a scratch under both eyes.

"That wasn't necessary," Shuddercord said angrily.

"I never want to see you again!" Dinky yelled angrily to her daughter. Her eyes were like stone.

"Then leave!" Deedee yelled starting to cry her eyes glowed but didn't change color.

Dink left the cave nit seeming to care that her horn was turning red at the top.

"It will be alright," Shuddercord said putting a wing around Deedee.

"Life will always try to challenge you but you must face it head-on," Fluttershy said.

"How do you do it?" Deedee said.

"I put on a mask," Fluttershy said.

"Same," Rainbow said.

"Same here." Marble said.

"I think I need to take a walk," Deedee said.

"Let's all go." Marble said.

"Even you?" Ambala asked since some of the citizens were afraid of Marble.

"Yes." Marble said.

"We are here for you Dee," Shuddercord said.

"Those who are scared have the biggest hearts even if they think the opposite." Marble said.

They left the cave and took a walked into the town. Deedee turned her head and saw Dinky.

"Let's keep walking," Shuddercord whispered.

"Hi." a pegasus filly around Larvas age said.

"Hi Lilac," Ambala said before hugging her.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Lilac asked pulling out of the hug.

"Yes please," Ambala said.

"I'll be back," Lilac said before flying into a building.

"She seems nice." Larva said.

"She's been our friend for longer then we can remember," Kovu said.

Lilac flew back carrying a tray with twelve drinks in total and held it out. Everyone grabbed one then until there was only one left. Lilac gabbed the extra drink.

"Thank you," Ambala said.

"No problem Ala," Lilac said.

"Why does this place seem so familiar?" Rainbow asked.

"It's because this is the Crystal Empire." Marble said.

"What happened here?" Rainbow asked.

"I don't know." Marble said.

"How long has it been like this?" Rainbow asked.

"Since before I can remember," Lilac said.

"This was once a beautiful place filled with lots of love," Fluttershy said.

"So this is what Cadence meant when she said that their barley anyone loves here," Rainbow said.

"We need a leader." Marble said.

"Cadence should be back sometime soon," Rainbow said.

"We need a better leader. Princess Cadence is too secretive and barley comes out for gatherings. She just stays in the palace most of the time." Marble said.

"It looks like it's your turn to rule," Fluttershy said looking at Shuddercord, Larva, and Snowflake.

"We aren't ready." Larva said.

"Yes, you are. This is want my class was meant to prepare you all for." Fluttershy said.

"You will have each other and we will help you," Deedee said.

All twelve of them went to the castle there were zero guards. They went inside the castle.

Shuddercord, Larva, and Snowflake walked to the balcony nervously with their friends and family behind them.

"Attention everyone!" Snowflake called.

The ponies and other creatures ignored her.

"Listen!" Rainbow yelled.

The ponies and other creatures looked up to the balcony. Some came out of their houses.

"The three of us are now your leaders," Shuddercord said.

"What about the Sparkle family?" Sunburst asked.

"They haven't done anything in years." Marble said.

"Princess Cadence wanted to protect us," Sunburst said.

"That was a lie," Fluttershy said.

"What do you mean?" Sunburst asked.

"Cadence decided to close up the Crystal Empire because she was worried that someone would find out our secret." Fluttershy said.

Everyone was quiet for a couple of seconds.

"That explains why she was distant from Shining Armor," Sunburst said breaking the silence.

Out of the corner of Fluttershy's eyes, she saw Cadence and Chrysalis. They were hiding and listening to what was happening.

"Cadence and I never wanted this to happen. We had no idea that your love would be drained." Fluttershy said.

Cadence knew that a part of her wanted to be with Fluttershy.

"Want are you going to do?" Chrysalis asked.

"I'm going to let them rule," Cadence said.

"You really love her don't you?" Chrysalis asked.

"So do you," Cadence said.

"Love is a crazy thing," Chrysalis said.

Cadence and Chrysalis flew out of their hiding place and looked at Fluttershy.

"I will allow them to rule," Cadence said.

"Really?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yep," Cadence said.

Fluttershy flew over to Cadence and Chrysalis then smiled.

"I'm sorry for everything I did," Fluttershy said.

"We forgive you," Cadence said.

"We all make mistakes," Chrysalis said.

They went to the balcony and all of them went into the castle. The crowd broke apart and went their separate ways.

"The crystals should start to heal soon." Marble said.

"What do you mean?" Rainbow asked.

"These are love crystals and they were dying because the love here was dying." Marble said.

"I haven't seen them in a long time," Chrysalis said.

"I better be going. Bye." Lilac said.

"Bye Lila," Ambala said before her best friend left.

"So what happened to your horn?" Cadence asked Deedee.

"I rather not talk about it," Deedee said.

"Can you lift the curse?" Chrysalis asked with hope in her eyes.

"Not on you," Fluttershy said.

"Why?" Chrysalis asked.

"The curse doesn't work like that. I've tried countless times." Fluttershy said.

"I'm going to bake some cake." Red Velvet said before going to the kitchen.

Shuddercord summoned a book to read since she was bored.

"What are you reading?" Deedee asked.

"I don't know," Shuddercord said.

"I never should of the cast that curse. I thought if I did it my sister would no that I didn't kill you but she knew and yelled at me. She said that I was a waste of time and that she wished she had a better sister." Fluttershy said crying a little.

"That's harsh," Rainbow said.

"Here's a piece of cake for everyone." Red Velvet said levitating the cake slices on little plates, napkins, and forks.

"Thank you." Snowflake said.

"No problem." Red Velvet said.


In Ponyville...

"Pumpkin." Flurry said.

"Yes." Pumpkin said.

"I... I know we...." Flurry stuttered.

"What?" Pumpkin asked.

"I can't do this I'm sorry." Flurry said before teleporting to her aunt's castle.

Pumpkin walked to the castle and knocked. Pinkie opened the door with Twilight next to her.

"I need to see Flurry." Pumpkin said.

"What's wrong?" Pinkie asked.

"She got nervous and teleported away." Pumpkin said.

"She's most likely in the library," Twilight said.

Pumpkin told them thanks then she went to the library and walked up to Flurry.

"Hi." Pumpkin said.

"Oh hi." Flurry said.

"So want were you trying to say earlier?" Pumpkin asked.

"I know we haven't really been together long but will you make me the happiest mare alive and marry me?" Flurry asked summoning a box with a ring inside it.

Pumpkin was speechless. The pony she had known and loved since she was a little filly had just asked if she wanted to marry her.

"Yes." Pumpkin said before kissing Flurry.

"Adorable." Pinkie said.

"Let's tell everyone the good news," Twilight said.

6 months later the wedding day came. The wedding was in Canterlot. Many ponies and nonponies attended.

The bridesmaids hastened to get Pumpkin ready. Spectrum and Rarity made them all dresses including, the flower fillies.

"You look wonderful," Amore said.

"Thank you." Pumpkin said looking at her reflection. The dress was white with peach roses. Her light blue bow was replaced with a peach rose.

"We're happy for you," Mia said.

"I'm glad that my cousin is marrying you." Dawn Pie said.


"Mares, gentle colts, and everything in between," Luna announced. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Princess Flurry Heart and Pumpkin."

"Do you, Pumpkin, take this, mare to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death, do your part?"

Pumpkin looked into Flurrys eyes. "I do."

"And do you, Flurry Heart, take this mare to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death, do your part?"

Flurry smiled gazing into Pumpkin's eyes they were like an ocean's waves. "I do."

"May I have the rings?"

Funnel presented the pillow and Luna used her magic to levitate the rings. Placing one on Pumpkins horn and the other on Flurrys.

"By the power vested in me," the alicorn continued, "I now pronounce you wives. You may now kiss."

Flurry grabbed Pumpkin with her wings to pull her in closer and kissed her. Ponies and nonponies stomped their hooves or clapped in applause.

"It's time," Rainy whispered

"Oh right." Spectrum said

Spectrum zoomed off holding on tightly to her pixie dust necklace. The couple pulled away just in time to see her make a rainbow swirl through the windows.


The reception was held in the garden. Dawn Pie sang the song for the bride's first dance.

Cosmic Stars watched as various couples got on the dance floor. Watched families smiling and dancing together. She felt lonely.

"Miss Cosmic, would you like to dance?" a prince asked.

"Why would you like to dance with someone like me?" Cosmic Stars asked.

"You are beautiful and intelligent." the prince said.

"Why not Nova or Galaxy or even Dawn?" Cosmic Stars asked.

"I love you." the prince said.

"Iris, I've been looking for you," Blueblood said.

"Don't call him that. His name's Cyrus." Cosmic Stars said.

"She is just confused just like Princesses Rachel and Eve," Blueblood said.

"Why did you come here if you were just going to be mean?" Cosmic Stars asked.

"My daughter wanted to come. Besides I was invited. I know that those two will realize that they were just confused." Blueblood said.

"Stop calling your son your daughter," Rumble said flying over to them.

"None of you are allowed to tell me what I call my daughter. I will never listen to someone like you Echo." Blueblood said.

Rumble started to cry which got Scootaloo to come running over.

"What happened?" Scootaloo asked.

"He was called Echo." Cosmic Stars said.

"Blueblood, I know how much you dislike the lgbt+ community but that gives you no right to call my husband by his birth name," Scootaloo said angrily.

"So you were the one that encouraged Echos confusion," Blueblood said.

"I supported my friend," Scootaloo said before slapping Blueblood and walking away with her husband.

"Once upon a time I would walk through life acting like I didn't care." Dawn Pie started to sing. Now on the next song.

Party Lights smiled she truly was proud of her sister but, she felt extremely lonely well her sister was singing.

"Who's that?" a boy hippogriff asked.

"My sister Dawn." Party Lights said.

"She's beautiful and has a wonderful voice." the hippogriff said.

Party Lights felt her heartbreak. Did her sister actually have an admirer? She thought she would be happy for her sister besides she didn't want to be with anyone. So she didn't understand why she felt the way she did.

"Aves, there you are," Gallus said flying over to the hippogriff.

"Where's pa?" Aves asked.

"He's still looking for you. I will tell him your safe. Next time tell one of us before wandering off." Gallus said.

"I will dad," Aves said.

"But once I learned and now I'll never forget that friendship is magic for everyone." Dawn Pie continued singing.

Author's Note:

This story is going to be adapted into an audio series on YouTube, and I'm looking for voice actors and artist. I have a sequle planned. Thanks for reading I hope you all enjoyed it.

Comments ( 3 )

9644830
What would a good voice actress for Shuttercord be?

10002993

My brain couldn't figure out what you met so I had to ask a friend for help. I'm not the best at explaining but I'll try so imagine Cozys voice with a bit of Limestones.

What is this story about? The description only contains themes without any plot-related hooks.

Login or register to comment