• Published 28th May 2018
  • 1,167 Views, 18 Comments

Secret Evils - Feather Guide



When secrets are revealed and creatures get betrayed will there be happiness in the end?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,167

Realization

Derpy sensed the anger rising in Sweetie Belle and told her to take a break. Sweetie Belle and her living two daughters went home.

"Where are Melly and Fif? Gavin asked after they walked in.

"They are dead." Snowflakes said trying not to burst into tears.

Snowflake and Flameheart went upstairs after they got snacks.

"Its all Malice and Malicious fault." Sweetie Belle said angrily.

"Calm down," Gavin said.

"I should have killed them when I had the chance." Sweetie Belle said very angrily.

"What can I do to help?" Gavin asked seeing that he couldn't change her mind.

"Just keep the girls safe." Sweetie Belle said her voice getting a little softer.

"I want to do more," Gavin said.

"I don't want to lose anyone else." Sweetie Belle said her eyes had softened a bit more.

There was a knock at the door. Gavin walked over and opened it revealing Cozy.

"Why are you here?" Sweetie Belle asked bitterly after seeing who it was.

"Don't let your emotions control you," Cozy said.

"If you don't leave now I'll kill you right here." Sweetie Belle said.

"Then go on and kill me," Cozy said.

"I change my mind lets fight were the battle is." Sweetie Belle said.

After Sweetie Belle and Cozy left, Gavin called his living daughters down and they left to follow the other two.


"We are getting too old to keep fighting," Derpy said.

Sweetie Belle and Cozy appeared and Sweetie Belle was shooting her magic at Cozy.

"I'll kill you Malicious and Malice if it's the last thing I do." Sweetie Belle said with fire in her eyes.

"Think carefully of the choice your making," Derpy said.

Gavin walked over to Sweetie Belle. As soon as he did so Fluttershy attacked him.

"I can't handle this anymore." Sweetie Belle said suddenly.

"Looks like you have finally cracked," Fluttershy said with a wicked smile.

"You won't win," Derpy said looking at Fluttershy with anger in her eyes.

"I've already won. All I needed was for Belle to crack." Fluttershy said.

"All we've caused is death and let the battle keep going." Sweetie Belle said shaking her body a bit.

"Please snap out of it," Derpy said.

"We should kill them." Sweetie Belle said her eyes turned a little darker.

"You've told me that if we do that it would darken our souls and that there's no going back," Derpy said.

"I don't care anymore." Sweetie Belle said.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to reading now." Dawn Pie said.

"No, you won't!" Candace said.

"I'm not going to battle." Dawn Pie said.

"You need to at least try to fight," Candace said before joining the fight herself.

Red Velvet and Pumpkin were shooting magic at each other. Pound cake was on the ground in pain and Funnel was fighting with baking supplies.

"I don't want to hurt you." Pumpkin said.

Red Velvet used her magic to get rid of Pumpkin's blue bow.

"I've never really seen you without your bow." Spectrum said.

"Give me back my bow! That is my favorite." Pumpkin said angrily.

"Then don't hold your magic back you've always done." Red Velvet said.

"I don't hold my magic back." Pumpkin said.

"Yes, you do." Red Velvet said.

"How would you know?" Pumpkin asked.

"I just do." Red Velvet said.

"That's not an answer." Pumpkin said.

Sweetie Belle was struggling to keep her emotions in.

"This is why you don't bottle up your emotions," Fluttershy said.

"I've never bottled up my emotions." Sweetie Belle said.

"You have the same look in your eyes as Roselily did," Shuddercord said.

"Roselily had fear in her eyes actually." Sweetie Belle said.

"You're weak," Shuddercord said.

Sweetie Belle and Derpy fell to the ground.

"Mom are you alright?" Galaxy asked flying over to her mom.

"Why if everything dying?" Minty asked before coughing.

"How long have you been here?" Flameheart asked.

"Not long and that doesn't answer my question," Minty said.

"Why are you here?" Flameheart asked.

"My mom wanted us to come and visit old friends," Minty said.

"We are going to die today," Derpy said.

"No, you won't," Derp said.

"I've lived a long life," Derpy said.

"You can't give up. You never have and you won't start now." Cozy said.

"I want to kill you but I know that revenge isn't the answer no matter how much I wish to kill you." Sweetie Belle said to Fluttershy.

"What's going on?" Minty asked very confusedly.

"Battle of good and evil that has been going on for a very long time," Mia said eating a mixture of pink and blue cotton candy.

Dawn Pie ran away from the battle. Party Lights ran after her sister.

"We lost," Derpy said.

"No you haven't," Cozy said.

"I'm too old to fight. I just want to have a normal life." Derpy said.

"Good and evil are becoming one," Rainbow said suddenly.

"What do you mean?" the pink pegasus mare asked.

"I think she means that it's hard to tell what is good and evil now because they are becoming blurred. " two voices that surprised everyone said.

"How are you two alive?" Diamond asked surprised and scared.

The two voices belonged to Melody and Fifer who were limbing towards them bleeding. Blood was dripping from Melody and Fifer's horns and it was the color of their magic.

"That doesn't look good," Robert said.

"It's not." Party Lights said having come back with Dawn Pie.

Party Lights summoned two pieces of cloth to wrap around Melody and Fifer's horns.

"Snowy, can you make my horn cold?" Melody asked.

"Mine too," Fifer said.

"Sure." Snowflake said.

Melody and Fifer walked over to Snowflake so she could cool down their horns.

"Thank you." Melody and Fifer say in unison.

"No problem." Snowflake said.

"Don't hold back your magic!" Red Velvet said angrily.

"I still don't know what you are talking about." Pumpkin said.

"Sis, I can see it in you that you have great power but you refuse to use it." Red Velvet said.

Pumpkin looked around her then looked her sister in the eyes and blasted her.

"Way to go big sis!" Funnel said before helping his brother up.

"How did it feel?" Red Velvet asked after she recovered a couple of seconds later.

"It felt great." Pumpkin said.

"You are powerful." Red Velvet said.

"I never realized how strong my magic was." Pumpkin said.

"I think you did. You were just afraid of what others would think." Red Velvet said.

A light bulb appeared above Dawn Pies' head.

"What's your idea?" Mia asked seeing the light bulb above her sister's head.

"Lights, cast the spell you've been working on." Dawn Pie said.

"It hasn't been completed." Party Lights said knowing what spell her sister was referring to.

"It will be fine just believe in yourself." Dawn Pie said.

"I don't think I can." Party Lights said.

"Lights, cast the spell." Dawn Pie said.

"What if it fails?" Party Lights asked a bit scared.

"You've been working on this spell for years. It might not be what you planned the spell for but it will work trust me." Dawn Pie said with a reassuring smile that only Party Lights saw.

"I trust you, sis." Party Lights said.

Party Lights hugged Dawn Pie which she actually accepted which surprised her at first but she continued hugging her sister for a couple of seconds.

"Larva, join us," Shuddercord said.

"Never." Larva said.

"She isn't a soulless monster." Pupa said with less fear in her voice than usual and her wings spread out.

"Are you calling us soulless?" Deedee asked.

"What if I am?" Pupa asked trying her best to sound brave.

"Sis, I got this." Larva said to her twin. Pupa nodded and backed away.

"Why did you have to choose your weak family?" Shuddercord asked.

"I chose the family that cares about me." Larva said.

"We care about you," Fluttershy said.

"You only care about her power." Sweetie Belle said.

"You know that isn't true," Fluttershy said.

"Yes, it is." Sweetie Belle said.

Shuddercord said nothing and just stared for a few seconds.

"Do my twin and I only exist because you wanted more of a chance to have a powerful foal or more?" Larva asked Fluttershy.

"You are smart and powerful," Fluttershy said flying over to her daughter.