• Published 28th May 2018
  • 1,169 Views, 18 Comments

Secret Evils - Feather Guide



When secrets are revealed and creatures get betrayed will there be happiness in the end?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,169

Betrayal

"Why is Shuddercord here?" Roselily asked.

"She knows why you are the way you are and never did anything about it." Fluttershy said.

"What?" Roselily asked.

Shuddercord looked away.

"It's the truth." Fluttershy said.

"Is it really?" Roselily asked.

Shuddercord turned to face her sister and nodded sadly.

"I can't believe you never did anything!" Roselily said angerliy

"Do you want to stay and have some a blueberry smoothie." Fluttershy asked.

"Sure." Roselily said.

"Shuddercord you can leave now." Fluttershy said.

Shuddercord left the room. Deedee saw hwe and walked over.

"Are you alright?" Deedee asked.

Shuddercord looked both ways and then she nodded.

"What happened?" Deedee asked.

"Rose, knows that I knew what was happening to her." Shuddercord said before running away.

"Shudders, it's drawing near." Derpy said.

Shuddercord ran outside and into the garden. She bumped into Party Lights.

"Are you ok?" Party Lights asked.

Shuddercord ran back inside and ended up in a wing of the castle she had never been in before. It had lots of stainglass windows.

"They are full of lies." Derpy said with a little anger in her voice and eyes.

Shuddercord stared at the windows. Then put her hoof on an empty one.

"I bet one day this whole entire hall will be filled with stainglass windows and hopefully truth." Derpy said.

Shuddercord ran outside the castle and into the busy streets of Canterlot.

Two hours later Shuddercord returned to the castle.

"You made it back just in time." Amethyst said.

Shuddercord and Amethyst went to the dining room.

"This is delicious." Spectrum said.

"This is awesome seaweed." Mia said.

Shuddercord didn't really eat anything.

"Are you not hungry?" Cosmic Stars asked.

Shuddercord nodded her head.

"You should at least eat a little." Deedee said.

Shuddercord after eating two pieces of a watermelon left the room. Fluttershy followed Shuddercord out of the room.

"I need to give you something follow me." Fluttershy said.

Shuddercord didn't want to but she knew she had no choice so she followed her mother.

Fluttershy went in the room that she and Discord slept in the night before and grabbed a necklace. Shuddercord was waiting outside the door when her mother returned.

"Here." Fluttershy said holding out the necklace.

Shuddercord reached for it slowly and put it on then left.

"Why did you give it to her now?" Cozy asked coming out of the shadows.

"I couldn't wait any longer." Fluttershy said lying.

"I know that you gave Shudders the necklace for a different reason then that." Cozy said.

"I will tell you why I reallly gave it to her later." Fluttershy said.

"No one will expect what's coming." Cozy said.

"Belle and Derpy might know but hopefully they will be too busy to do anything about it." Fluttershy said.

"Are you sure that this will work?" Cozy asked.

"I'm sure." Fluttershy said.

"I wish you helped me before I was sent to Tartarus." Cozy said.

"I know but you know I couldn't risk them finding out the truth." Fluttershy said.

"Are you sure that we've picked the right one?" Cozy asked.

"Are you scared?" Fluttershy asked.

"No of course not. I'm just curious." Cozy said.

"Then stop asking those types of questions and help me." Fluttershy said.


Roselily was sitting in the room she was always in when she spent more then a day in Canterlot.

"I can't believe that Shudders never helped me." Roselily cried not knowing that she was being listened to.

Sweetie Belle walked in and gave Roselily a hug.

"She didn't what to make things worse for you Lilith." Sweetie Belle said ripping the tears off of Roselilys face with her magic.

"What do you mean?" Roselily asked.

"She knew if she tried helping it would only make things worse." Sweetie Belle said.

"How do you know?" Roselily asked.

"I just do." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why do you almost always call me Lilith?" Roselily asked.

"I like the nickname for you and because you almost always act tough when truly your scared." Sweetie Belle said.

"What does that have to do with the name Lilith?" Roselily asked.

"Lilith means from the night. It came from an evil spirit and you were raised to be evil. To me it's a beautiful name for someone who acts tough but is scared."

"I don't know if I can forgive Shudders." Roselily said.

"You will come to trust her again." Sweetie Belle said.

"How do you know?" Roselily asked.

"I can sense it." Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm still mad at Shudders." Roselily said.

"I understand that you feel betrayed I from that things will get better." Sweetie Belle said.

What do you mean?" Roselily asked confused.

"I will tell you when the time is right." Sweetie Belle said

"Can you tell me a story with you in it?" Roselily asked.

"Which one?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Surprise me." Roselily said.


Years ago....

"You were amazing." Gavin said.

"Thanks." Sweetie Belle said.

"I don't know how you come up with such amazing songs." Scootaloo said.

Sweetie Belle told them she had to check on something and would be back.

"What's wrong Chrysalis?" Sweetie Belle asked the disguised changeling.

"How did you know it was me?" Chrysalis asked surprised.

"I could just tell." Sweetie Belle said lying.

"Over a millennia ago my kind was cursed." Chrysalis said.

"Your the last flutter pony and you were very young when the curse happened. I'm sorry that you had a rough life." Sweetie Belle said.

"How did you know?" Chrysalis asked.

"I read about it." Sweetie Belle said kind of lying.

"Can you lift the curse?" Chrysalis asked with hope in her eyes.

"It's considered dark magic and I'm not even supposed to know about it." Sweetie Belle said.

"But can you lift the curse?" Chrysalis asked hope still in her eyes.

"In less then twenty years the curse hopefully will be lifted." Sweetie Belle said.

¨What do you mean?" Chrysalis asked confused by what she had just heard.

"It's hard to explain." Sweetie Belle said.

"Can you lift the curse though?" Chrysalis asked.

Back to the present....

"I don't feel well." Roselily said.

Sweetie Belle levitated Roselily and put her on the bed and summoned a bottle of blood to give her.

"Here." Sweetie Belle said giving Roselily the bottle.

"Thank you." Roselily said weakly before a sip.

"No problem." Sweetie Belle said.

"What happened?" Derpy asked flying in to the room.

"I don't know." Sweetie Belle said.

"Do you think it could be because of what's coming?" Derpy asked.

"I don't think so." Sweetie Belle said.

"What if the plan fails?" Derpy asked.

"Then the world will be doomed and almost everyone will live in fear or no life at all. We must not have any doubts." Sweetie Belle said.

"I saw Shuddercord with a necklace that I think Fluttershy gave her." Derpy said.

"What did it look like?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I don't remember." Derpy said.

"Try remembering it." Sweetie Belle said.

"I think it was one of the ones she were as a filly. It had some dark green on it I think." Derpy said

"I hope after the battle all the curses end and that we won't have to fight anymore battles. We can't keep on fighting forever." Sweetie Belle said.

"Same and you are right we can't fight forever someday we must stop fighting." Derpy said.