• Published 28th May 2018
  • 1,166 Views, 18 Comments

Secret Evils - Feather Guide



When secrets are revealed and creatures get betrayed will there be happiness in the end?

  • ...
5
 18
 1,166

Some Truths of Belle

The quarter Changelings eyes started to look reptilian.

"Are you a quarter Dragon?" Derpy asked in unison.

"Yes." the quarter Changeling said.

"I'm starving." Pupa said.

"Belle, tell them the truth!" Fluttershy demanded.

"I don't know what your talking about." Sweetie Belle said.

"Tell them why your magic aura is changing!" Fluttershy said.

"I thought you said you didn't know." Derpy said.

"I lied." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why?" Derpy asked.

"Malice, the spells I've made weren't suppose to be used the way you are using them." Sweetie Belle said not answering Derpys question.

"Wait, did you say you created the spells?" Prism and Dawn the porg asked in unison.

"Yes, but Malice changed them." Sweetie Belle said.

"I didn't have to change that much of the spells. I just had to change one or two things that were written then finish the last two lines." Fluttershy said.

"The spells were suppose to be for good not evil." Sweetie Belle said.

"I saw your scratch ideas." Fluttershy said.

"Those were from dreams they weren't real ideas for spells that I would make." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why do you keep on lying to everyone?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm not lying!" Sweetie Belle said angrily with green and blue sparks coming out the tip of her horn.

"If it wasn't for you I would have never been able to curse the Flutter ponies. If it weren't for you the stone spell wouldn't exist." Fluttershy said.

"They weren't suppose to do that." Sweetie Belle said.

"It was for a curse though." Fluttershy said.

"Yes, it was for a curse but it was suppose to protect creatures from the likes of you." Sweetie Belle said.

"You should have put a protective spell on that box of spells." Fluttershy said.

"I did." Sweetie Belle said.

"It must have been a weak one then." Fluttershy said.

"No, it was strong." Sweetie Belle said.

"Then how did I open the box?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because of the necklace that you gave Shuddercord. The necklace was the key to box." Sweetie Belle said.

"I have always wondered why you created those spells." Fluttershy said.

"To protect others from you and anyone like you." Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm talking about when we were young before the battles." Fluttershy said.

"I have always known that you were evil and I knew that Malicious would be evil too." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derpy asked.

"I was trying to keep you safe." Sweetie Belle said.

"That wants you say a lot." Derpy asked.

"I know but it's the truth." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why do you hide things from us?" Derpy asked.

"We have all hidden something from others because we thought it was for the best." Sweetie Belle said.

Deedee shot magic at Dusk Shine which he didn't dodge causing him to fall backwards and hit the ground.

"Shiny, are you alright?" Surprise asked with concern flying over to her brother.

"I think so." Dusk Shine said weakly.

"Light, cast the spell!" Dawn Pie said.

"I'm too afraid. What if I mess up?" Party Lights asked.

"There no reason to be scared." Dawn Pie said.

"What do you mean?" Party Lights asked.

"I've seen you cast and create spells many times. I know you can cast this one." Dawn Pie said.

Larva looks between the heroe and villaines. She had a sense that maybe she was on the wrong side but she didn't believe herself or at least she that is what she thought. That thought had been in and out of her mind for years.

"I thought you loved me Deedee!" Dusk Shine cried.

"I thought I did too. But it seems that we were both wrong." Deedee said.

"What's happening?" Pupa asked seeing a portal.

"Storm, come on we need to get back." a female voice said to the quarter Changeling.

"Can we take our family there so they can get stronger?" Storm asked.

"You know the rules." the female said.

"I know." Storm said sadly.

"Bye." Jade said.

"By aunt Jade." Storm said.

Storm and the other female went inside the portal before it disappeared.

"What new spells do you have for me?" Fluttershy asked.

"I will never tell a monster like you!" Sweetie Belle said.

"You are the true monster here not me." Fluttershy said.

"I am no monster." Sweetie Belle said.

"I know the past haunts you everyday." Fluttershy said.

"No it doesn't." Sweetie Belle said.

"Belle, you need to forgive yourself." Cozy said.

"I don't know what your talking about." Sweetie Belle said.

"Yes you do." Cozy said.

"I don't understand you were the one who was saying that the past will remain in the past." Derpy said.

"I was trying to help you and I don't care about the past." Sweetie Belle said.

"Wasn't she one of the ones who founded Tartarus?" Deedee asked.

"Yes she was." Fluttershy said with a smile seeing what Deedee was trying to do.

"Didn't she create the spell that made it so that most Centaurs need to feed of magic?" Shuddercord asked.

"Yep." Fluttershy said.

"Why?" Tirek asked turning to face his wife.

"I was trying to protect your kind from extinction!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Most of my kind has died!" Tirek said.

"If it wasn't for me you won't be alive dear. Just be glad your still here." Sweetie Belle said angrily.

"Are you alright?" Tirek asked concerned seeing that his wife was getting angry.

"I'm fine dearie." Sweetie Belle said slightly less angry.

Larvas light blue eyes started to turn dark green before turning back to light blue. When she lit her horn up for a spell her aura was red before turning back to its usual dark green.

"What's going on?" Pupa asked frightened.

"I don't know." Larva said.

Sweetie Belles eyes went wide when she saw what was happening and ran in front of Larva.

"Ignore it." Sweetie Belle said in a stern voice.

"What's wrong with her?" Pupa asked with concern the light made her teal eyes sparkle.

"Larva needs to be taken somewhere safe now." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why?" Pupa asked.

"Please just trust me." Sweetie Belle said.

"How can they trust you now?" Red Velvet asked.

"I will be fine." Larva said.

"Larva, if you want any chances at a good and happy life you will not stay here." Sweetie Belle said.

"How do you know this and why?" Larva asked.

"I've studied many things in my long life and another reason which I can't risk telling you sorry but you just have to trust me." Sweetie Belle said.

"Is she the other one?" Fluttershy asked.

Sweetie Belle didn't answer Fluttershy's question.

"Is she the one?" Derpy asked.

Sweetie Belle sighed she didn't want to keep on lying to everyone but she also wanted to keep others safe. She looked at Derpy and Fluttershy.

"Yes, she is." Sweetie Belle said deciding that she was going to be honest even if that met danger would come.

"What's wrong with Larva?" Chrysalis asked.

"I'm sorry." Sweetie Belle said.

"Why?" Chrysalis asked.

"Get Larva somewhere safe now!" Derpy said.

"I need someone to explain what's going on." Chrysalis said.

Rainbow saw the looks on Sweetie Belles, Derpy's, Cozy's, and Fluttershy's face and figured out what was happening. She looked at Chrysalis and Pupa who both were confused and took a deep breath before letting it out.

"She is struggling between good and evil. If you don't get her someplace safe, she is most likely going to turn evil and there most likely won't be any return for her once she turns evil. Her density can't be undone but it csn be delayed." Rainbow said.

"Wait what?" Pupa and Chrysalis asked in unison both of them confused by what they had just heard.

Larva looked between the the side of good and the side of evil before letting out a scream that thankfully was kind of short though it did break some windows. The ponies inside the houses just figured it was from a monster attack and didn't think much of it since they were use to type of things by now.

"So this is what aunt Larva looks like." a new female voice said.

"Who are you?" Pupa asked in the sky flying next to her was Surprise.

"My name is Watermelon and I'm your daughter." the now know as Watermelon said spreading out her wings.

Author's Note:

Dun Dun