• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 602 Views, 20 Comments

Spiked Donuts - TRIBOT 4000



Spike and Donut Joe have always had a close relationship. Friends from the first day they met, and friends to this day...this day usually being one where they both need a break from everything...and everypony.

  • ...
1
 20
 602

Chapter 12: Sprinkles Save Souls

“So then, it turns out that Twi, for reasons unknown, listens to Rainbow and decides not to ask the mares name, in turn delaying their meeting with the real Harshehinney.”

Discord was rolling on the ground in laughter as I pounded my hoof on the table, trying to get my own laughter under control.

“Fast forward a bit, guess what? Miss Harshwhinney ends actually meeting the pony who they think is Harshwhinney. The whole thing was ridiculous!”

I wiped a tear from my eye and looked at Spike, “Right, because you most certainly don’t stuff like that, such as try to take on everypony’s pets without help.”

He chuckled, “Touché.” Discords head popped out of one of the coffee cups wearing a hat that read ‘hat of 4th wall breaking’

“Ya know, now that you bring it up, I do believe I was in the credits for those six’s little charade.” He rubbed his chin in thought for a moment, “Then again, it could’ve been de Lancie. Oh well. Let me tell you two about how taught a friendship lesson to twilight through my past evil self on accidental purposefullness.”

I don’t know why I felt like universal laws of reality had just been broken but I did... and that’s all I have to say on the matter.

Author's Note:

We’re you honestly thinking that I’d leave this story high and dry?

Comments ( 2 )

Well, it certainly has been a while.

9369194
Too long...
...much too long...

Login or register to comment