• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 2,631 Views, 29 Comments

Sun’s Glory - Chemtest



It all started with fire... immortals. Beings of power and a Sun of Glorious Incandescence. From a land far away comes a warrior of the sun, here to help.

  • ...
6
 29
 2,631

Return

I walk out of my portal, and fall onto my knees. Alright, why was my portal floating up there? I swear, the Survivor, Commander, whoever he is, needs to learn better portal management. Hey, at least I’m not surrounded by enemies.

I take a glance up. And I’m surrounded by hollows and mages. A channeler does his little dance, makeing the ghouls rise. From a quick glance, I can tell I’m in some form of Parish. But, I can’t get more than a quick glance as I grab my bloodied sword and shield.

The channelers will make the horde strong, and hit me with range. They go first.

I rush across the room toward the channeler, as the horde rises. A ghoul stands in the doorframe, the pony standing with a wide stance, a knife clenched in their teeth. I take advantage of the wide stance, and roll under the pony. I stand up at the end of the roll, and thrust out with my sword. It ends up lodged in the neck of a channeler, and with a flick it’s head flies away.

I barely manage to block a soul arrow from the channeler across the way. I quickly recover, and throw a lightning bolt at it. The moist floor takes not only it out, but the ghouls surrounding it in a brilliant flash of gold. Thus, the threat is taken out, leaving the poorly equipped ghouls.

I charge into the nearest one, decapitateing it, and killing another with a single swipe. Useing the momentum of the swing, I spin around and cut off the heads of three more. Knives bounce off my armor as they try and take me, but I dance through the decaying corpses brought to life with ease. After having to deal with Hunters, these ghouls are hardly a problem.

So, within barely any time at all, I stand among the now dead ghouls. I clean my blade of blood with a single flick, and sheathe it in my scabbard. It’s then that I hear a scatchy female voice call out, “Is anypony out there?”

I follow the voice up some stairs, and see a golden armored pegasus sitting in a jail cell, “Hello there.”

The pegasus looks up, startled by my introduction, “Oh, somepony actually was out there? Oh, forgive my manners, what might your name be?”

I smile through my helmet, “Solare of Astoria.”

She nods, “I’m Rainbow Dash Of Cloudsdale. Now, I’m not sure what misunderstanding could have caused me to get locked in here. But I do not so fondly remember a pair of brutes pushing me in here, and throwing the key into the hollows. Shouting something about deceiving, I couldn’t understand a word of it. Now, considering you’re here and not being killed by those who lost their muse, I believe you killed the horde of unfortunates. I would be eternally grateful if you could somehow manage to find that key and get me out. Most might deny me, thinking I would go for those who locked me in, but I forgive them. I do hope they found whatever Deceiver they were shouting about. But, freedom from this cage I’ve suddenly been trapped in would be wonderful.”

I nod, “Alright then, I shall try and find the key.”

They look as I walk away, “Feel free to take your time, don’t want you to lose that key.”

Author's Note:

And now this is back.

Comments ( 2 )

9057217
And thus, you get your wish.

ƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩ƬƉЄƲƧ ѴƲ˩Ƭ

wait... oh no! Oh, sweet mother of Frost-bitten, Sand-ridden Tarturos! I've become a shitposter!

Login or register to comment