• Published 10th Apr 2018
  • 816 Views, 27 Comments

Monster's Parole - Jaycren



Those wronged by the Aesir have found their way to Equestria, but what of those that where wronged by those that ruled Greece. Those that deserve, They will know peace. Hades Justice is enacted, Persephone's Mercy upon all.

  • ...
1
 27
 816

Monday Monday

Wallflower Blush stood at the entryway of Canterlot high, for the first time excited to start her day. He big sister Dagi stood tall and firm as her sister's Sonata and Aria provided comfortable silence. Mommy Medusa hovered over the quartet, giving the four of them their marching orders.

"Alright, first we have a meeting with the Principal about getting you readmitted, after that we "

Medusa paused as she noticed the lean man walking up from the faculty parking lot.

"Girls, stay here a moment. Listen to Adagio, she will get you to the principal's office if this takes to long." Medusa sighed

Approaching openly, with her hands in clear view, she hailed the Titan of Foresight. Strange that he had not predicted her arrival.

"Hail, Prometheus. Cousin how fares thee?" Medusa formally greeted.

Prometheus started as he heard the summons, his eyes narrowing as he beheld Medusa.

"I am well," Prometheus stated, "And how are thee?"

"Before I answer," Medusa queried, "Might we cease the formal language? I wish to greet thee in a more jovial manner."

Prometheus smirked, typical of Medusa to say two or more things with the same sentence.

"Please do," The Professor replied, "I want nothing more then these ways to die with the Gods that inspired them."

Opening his arms, he beckoned his favorite cousin in for a hug.

Running forward, Medusa squeed as she catapulted herself into the arms of her cousin. Glad that no grudges or hatred separated the two. As Prometheus released her, Medusa heard the clearing of a throat.

"Excuse me dear, but who is the woman that greets you so affectionately?"

Medusa turned, her eyes as big as saucers. Before her stood a statuesque woman, her skin the color of the early night. Her pant suit fit her well, as she strode forward with a small child in tow.

"Oh Cousin," Medusa purred, "Good going, if you'd not pursued that one I would have."

"Cousin?" the woman paused, "I was only informed of Prometheus, from where do you hail?"

"She is mine sister," another voice echoed, "I will see to her and those she brings with her."

Turning toward the rising of the sun, Medusa beheld an ivory skinned woman of mature figure. Wearing a similar outfit to her sister, of gold and white raiment. Striding forward, the woman too stock of her newest charges.

"Your drooling cousin." Prometheus deadpanned.

Ignoring Prometheus, Medusa uttered, "I most certainly am yours. Please, take me wherever you wish."

The goddess before her smirked, "I am Principal Celestia, behind you is my sister, Vice Principal Luna. You appear to already know Professor Prometheus. If you will follow me I will get you and your girls situated."

Medusa nodded, dumbly, "Girls, follow me. Celestia commands it."

Principal Celestia cocked an eyebrow imperiously, "What was that?"

Shaking her head to clear the arousal from her brain, Medusa stammered, "Nothing!"

Saved by the arrival of her newly acquired family, Medusa shook off her blush in order to get her family in line. Counting the number of heads, she came up with one extra. Glomped unto Sonata was a Pink haired girl. The two girls were giggling and seemed to be speaking in the same high pitched squee. Neither seemed to be hindered by the affection of the other.

Principal Celestia moved forward, gently she raised a hand to separate the two girls, "Come now Pinkie, I am happy that you are glad to get Sonata bac -"

Medusa jumped as Pinkie snarled at her Principal, snapping at the older woman like a vicious animal. Had Celestia been any slower she'd have lost the hand. Pinkie let out a low growl as Celestia once more tried to seperate the two.

Medusa smiled, "I like this one," the former Gorgon exclaimed, "Principal Celestia, if you'll humor me please join me back here."

Sure enough Pinkie's growl diminished as Celestia moved away. As Celestia reached Medusa's side, the young girl that had claimed Sonata regained her hyperactive nature. Within moments the two girls were conversing in their own secret tongue.

A calm elder male voice drawled forward, "Pinkamena Diane Pie, what is the meaning of such behavior," the voice quietly admonished, "release your friend this instant."

"No" Pinkie cried, much to the surprise of all, "The Last time I stopped hugging Nata she ran away. I won't let her run away again!"

A long suffering sigh was followed by the arrival of the plainest male, Medusa had ever seen. He was dressed in long pants and a coarse black suit hung of his thin strong frame. A simple broad brimmed hat framed his bearded face.

Glancing at Medusa he nodded, "I beg your pardon for Pinkie's behavior. She has been missing your Sonata something awful. It's nice to meet you, Ms?"

"Medusa Gorgon," Medusa found she liked this calm fellow.

"Ah, a good name," the man chortled, "A Guardian of those that have no other recourse. My name is Igneous Pie. I be Pinkie's sire. My wife is home tending to Pinkie's younger twin. I am sure she would love to meet you as well. As it seems that our dear Pinkie has taken to your Sonata."

Medusa smiled at the older man, "Indeed, I approve of the pairing," it never hurt to be polite after all, "It is good to see that Sonata will be so well looked after."

Nodding, Igneous politely agreed, "She most certainly will be. You and your family are welcome to come by as you wish. My wife could use company now and again. She does so love to entertain."

The man turned, nodding in farewell to both the sisters, he strode away. His long legs swiftly carrying him back to his Truck.

Celestia pursed her lips, "Alright then," she proclaimed, once more taking charge of the situation, "You four plus Pinkie and your mother need to come and finish paperwork to readmit you. I will be giving new class assignments to all of you. And each of you will be getting an individual partner to show you around the school. Oh and Medusa?"

"Yes Principal Celestia?"

"We shall see how well you take my commandments after you pick me up this weekend."

Medusa could only nod happily as she followed Celestia.

Author's Note:

And here's a new chapter. Well we know Pinkie's reaction, what will the rest of the Rainbooms be? Time will tell. The Next story I will be updating is Proper Care Of A Stray over on FanFiction, under the name Jaycren

Comments ( 5 )

You have earned a follower.

It's a little difficult to get my head around the OOCs but it's a decent nonetheless.
Could you provide a better description of the characters' appearances. I'm imagining Medusa in an outfit similar to Sunset's, and I'm drawing a blank on the other two.

9740615
I will definitely have to figure on giving Prometheus, Cassandra, and Medusa a better description. It;s kind of hard because each chapter is from their point of veiw. But I think that may be coming up. After all, Prometheus has a kid by Luna now and Medusa is going out on a date with Celestia. However, Medusa and Sunset look nothing alike. But I appreciate the thought, I love when readers expand upon what I am doing. Also thank you for the complement.

9740978
No problem, if you're looking for something to read yourself, feel free to check out my ongoing fic: Lost Loyalty. (It's a crossover with Warhammer 40k, and a pretty good one if I do say so myself)

9741103
I'll give it a look. I tend not to be much of a 40k fan. But I will definitely give your story a chance.

Login or register to comment