• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 2,402 Views, 27 Comments

A Rare, Pink, Rainbow, Sunny Bath - The Dark Wolf



Fluttershy gives Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie a bath.

  • ...
13
 27
 2,402

Pinkie's Random Bathtime

Author's Note:

Might not be the best quality but it's been a while since I did a full bath scene.

One summer day, the Equestria Girls were having a party over at Pinkie's house.

"Hey, who wants to give me a bath?" Pinkie asked.

"I'd like to," said Rainbow Dash.

"But you don't look at all dirty," said Rarity. She sniffed Pinkie. "And you don't smell very unpleasant either."

"I know, but getting baths like those is so much fun!"

Pinkie walked into her bathroom, filled the tub with warm, soapy water, and climbed in, still in her short, tight jean shorts and her pink and white T-shirt.

Rainbow poured water over her head and started lathering her hair with shampoo. Pinkie giggled, taking pleasure in this.

As Rainbow started scrubbing her back and sides with soap, bubbles appeared in the water around Pinkie. She giggled, and so did everyone else except Rarity, who gave her an annoyed look but said nothing.

Once Pinkie's top half was covered in suds, Rainbow said "Time to wash your butt."

Pinkie raised her tushie in the air, and Rainbow poured a large dollop of soap onto it and started rubbing with both hands, covering her wet shorts in suds. Pinkie giggled, enjoying this.

Once Rainbow was done scrubbing Pinkie's rear end, she had her sit back down with her feet out of the water and scrubbed her feet, tickling her so hard that soon Rainbow was soaked, including her skintight black pants.

Once Rainbow was done, Pinkie let out a sigh of pleasure.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" said Sunset with a smile.

"No, I just peed in the tub." Pinkie giggled.

"Pinkie!" said Rarity while Rainbow and Sunset laughed.

Rainbow washed Pinkie's shorts again before rinsing her and draining the water. Pinkie stood up, dripping wet, and, after drying herself just enough so that she was no longer dripping, continued the party.

Comments ( 1 )

its ok nice work:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment