• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 2,373 Views, 27 Comments

A Rare, Pink, Rainbow, Sunny Bath - The Dark Wolf



Fluttershy gives Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie a bath.

  • ...
13
 27
 2,373

Twily Washes Sunny

Author's Note:

This chapter might be repetitive of the other chapters. I just wanted to use this cause for the bath, as well as Sunset in her pajamas for it.

Sunset Shimmer stood in Twilight Sparkle's bathroom, blushing lightly as Twilight filled the bathtub with water.

This morning, she had woken up really needing to pee, since she drank a little too much cider that night during a sleepover at Twilight's. She had rushed to the bathroom, but Twilight was in there showering. Sunset waited for Twilight to come out, but she didn't make it. Twilight had apologized profusely, cleaned up the puddle, and was now about to give Sunset a bath. Sunset was looking forward to this after the bath Fluttershy had given her.

Twilight finally turned the tap water off.

Still wearing her pajamas, Sunset stepped into the bathtub and sat down. Her already-wet pajama pants were submerged under the soapy water.

Twilight filled a bucket with warm water and poured it over Sunset's hair, soaking her entire top half. Sunset enjoyed it. Showering was fun, but getting a bath from one of her friends was even more enjoyable for her.

Twilight put a dollop of shampoo on her hand and rubbed Sunset's hair, lathering it with shampoo suds. Then, she poured some soap on a bath scrubber and started to scrub Sunset's back. Even though Sunset's back was perfectly clean, Sunset enjoyed this. As Twilight scrubbed, foamy soap began to form on Sunset's back and shoulders.

Then Twilight scrubbed Sunset's armpits, which were slightly smelly due to having not washed since yesterday morning. After that she scrubbed her sides.

"How does that feel, Sunny?" said Twilight.

"It feels wonderful," said Sunset. She no longer felt ashamed and was loving this just as much as the last time.

"Time to wash your bottom half," said Twilight.

Sunset positioned herself so that she was on all fours, with her rear end raised in the air. Twilight poured more soap on her scrubber, and started to wash Sunset's butt. Both of them took immense pleasure in this. Twilight always thought Sunset's butt looked cute, and it was very soft, too.

Once Twilight had scrubbed Sunset's lower legs, she paused, looking at Sunset's wet, soapy butt. She took her bottle of liquid soap and poured about a quarter of it on Sunset's behind, causing Sunset to squeal and then giggle. Twilight started massaging Sunset's tush with her hands, as Fluttershy had done. Twilight rubbed harder and harder, not wanting to stop.

"Ahhhh," Sunset sighed. "That feels wonderful, Twily! Keep going!"

Twilight rubbed Sunset's butt until her arms got tired. She slapped Sunset's butt lightly a few times, and said "Time to wash your feet."

Sunset sat back down and put her feet up on the side of the bathtub. Twilight washed her feet, again with her hands, scrubbing between her toes with her fingers, and also washing her lower legs.

When she was done, Twilight poured another bucket of warm water over Sunset's head, rinsing her off.

"That was really fun, Twily," said Sunset. "I almost want to... do that... again someday, just so you'll give me another bath."

"You can always play in the mud in the backyard," said Twilight. "Besides, then I'll be washing you longer, so twice the fun for both of us."

Suddenly, there were bubbles in the tub, mostly around Sunset's butt.

"Did you just fart in the tub?" said Twilight.

Sunset blushed and giggled nervously. "Excuse me?"

"I think I should wash your butt again."

Sunset giggled and assumed the position.