• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 2,203 Views, 38 Comments

The Mishaps of the Equestrian Portal - JuneLuxray2



Sequel to TSFTRPP. A ghost portal is built in Equestria, but gets turned on dangerously premature.

  • ...
3
 38
 2,203

Of Evil Plots and Twilight the Tutor

The Ghost Zone was itself as usual that day for the most part, except for Skulker. Skulker usually spent beautiful days like this off hunting for the rare and unique, but it wasn't the case. At the moment, he was impatiently pacing back and forth inside of his home on his island. Ember was watching him pace, amused by his impetuous pacing. Technus was sitting on the other side of the room, toying with an old PDA of Tucker's that Skulker still had lying around. Eventually Skulker grunted and turned to Technus. "Technus, where is that camera you made for me?"

"It's off, getting valuable footage of the Ghost Boy, I told you." he said. Ember snickered.

"Skulker's just mad because he got his butt beaten by that unicorn. It was hysterical."

"Be quiet! I did not get beaten!"

"Right, because a one-shot spell that causes your suit to fall to pieces is not being beaten." she responded idly, brushing the strings on her guitar and causing random notes to spill from it. Skulker resisted any form of action towards his girlfriend and turned to Technus.

"What's taking it so long?"

"Relax, it's coming. It's just getting more groovy...ah, what's a hip word for film?" he asked. Both Skulker and Ember gave him a blank stare and he recoiled and continued. "Anyways, it's just getting the juicy stuff you want, Skulker, for your little, ah, revenge scheme."

"If it doesn't return within thirty minutes, I want a refund."

"No can do, Bozo," Technus said, "No refunds. You paid me to tinker a camera for you, which took me a bit of time to add on all the bells and whistles you need. You're lucky I didn't charge you hourly costs for construction."

"Why, you-"

"Hey, Ghost Zone's Greatest Hunter, it's back." Ember stated, watching as the miniscule camera flew in through the window. Skulker eagerly looked up and opened his hand as the camera landed on the cool metal surface of his exoskeleton. Technus laughed.

"Well, looks like my work here is done. I'll see ya later, alligator...see? That was hip!" Technus promptly left.

Skulker clicked a button on the back of the camera and out popped a small card. Skulker held out his wrist and pushed a button. A small hatch opened and Skulker placed the card in and closed the hatch. It loaded for a second, and then from the end of the wrist of the exoskeleton the video was projected. They watched from the moment Danny's parents and Twilight Sparkle came in until they left.

He grinned. "Ah. So the Ghost Child has fallen ill...this will make it easy to attack. I say we launch an attack on the unicorn's land. It shall take longer for the ghost child to get there in time, especially in his illness. And then he will be an easy target for capture."

"Yeah, but how are we going to get past the unicorn? She ripped you to pieces literally last time you went." Ember pointed out.

"Easy. Ember, you'll take on the unicorn. You are not wearing an exoskeleton, so you should be able to fight her."

"Let's say she has another spell..."

"Oh, are you afraid?"

Ember's eyes widened and glared at her boyfriend. "Of course not. I'll get her." she said. "I'm never afraid of a stupid purple horse with a horn."

"That's what I thought, dear." Skulker said. "She will be another addition to my wall along with the Ghost Child. She picked the wrong ghost to anger. Let's say we round up a few other stupid ghosts who wouldn't mind some action. It'll make it easier to overpower them."

"Newsflash, Skulker, most ghosts are afraid of the pony world after what happened."

"Yes, but let's get ghosts like the Box Ghost. While not powerful enough to inflict damage, he will cause a distraction. We just find a couple more like him and we're set. To add onto the plan, I've heard rumors of a new portal opened to Equestria. Almost no one except for the Box Ghost have used it, again due to their fear. It leads to a city known as Canterlot. It will be the perfect place to go through and make it to Ponyville to attack."

"Whatever you say, Skulker," Ember said, "I'm bored. I don't care where we go. Let's just get going soon."

"This Saturday." Skulker promised, "If you'll excuse me, I have some recruiting to do..."


Danny did not like the sensation of not being able to go ghost hunting. His nose was stuffy and his head ached. He felt uncomfortable and hot in his bed. A few times already he had to tell his parents to go hunting for the ghosts he sensed while he sat like a sitting duck, cooped up in the house.

Eventually three thirty came, and Twilight arrived, carrying a few textbooks and some homework that his friends brought him to his room. She took a seat next to the bed and lifted up an English worksheet. "First off, we'll work on your English paper. I even have the book you're reading with us! Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck. I read this a month ago because I asked your sister for some human novels, and she gave me this. Wonderful novel, really. Alright, first question: What is Lennie carrying with him in the beginning of the novel and petting as they're walking that George ultimately takes away?"

Danny gave her a blank stare. "Um...a kitten?"

"No. A dead mouse." Twilight frowned. "Alright, we've got some work to do...don't you worry, Danny, I will drill this book into your head and make sure you pass your exams!"

The boy moaned in dismay. This was going to be boring.

Comments ( 29 )

Hahaha the fentons. No need to read!

cool hey what to thank of my story plaese tell me the true

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yeyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes s yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

:pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2::pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

:rainbowlaugh:
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more...

will this be updated soon?


This is my most favorite crossover series yet!:pinkiehappy:

Also, have a moustache:moustache:, a yay:yay:, and a psycho-pie!:pinkiecrazy:

2952561

Thanks! :twilightblush:

2851350

This is a really late response, but it's The Search for The Rogue Pony Prince. It's not that good a fanfic and I really need to rewrite it.

2953422 I liked TSFTRPP a lot, but I'd love to see what it's like rewritten. Awesome fics like these are the reasons why I'll jailbreak my ipod so I can keep good fics to read!

2953603

I really need to rewrite the entire Phantom Pegasus series. I made it over...gee, almost two years ago? I think? I can't remember. My skill in writing has increased since then and it's in horrible shape. I really need to get on that, but I'm busy. Maybe when I finish a few stories I'll can them and start over.

2953737 Can't wait to see the series when its rewritten!

2978619 NOOO! I hate dark Danny! Please, anything but that! (0___0)

3011172>>2978619>>2279137

A few times in this series I've contemplated putting Dark Dan in as the enemy. However, there's a few reasons I never went through with it. The main one is it would make the story drastically darker in tone and the second reason is having Dark Dan as the villain in Danny Phantom fics is extremely common, right next to having Vlad. It's considered overdone and cliched, so I'm a bit afraid of doing so at the cost of being criticized for lack of originality.

3015362 Whew! Thank goodness!

Included the clone at some point, Dani Phantom, I would just love to see how the ponies and Fentons react to her

MOAR!

don't let this be a dead fic I LOVE this series :fluttershysad::raritycry::fluttercry::applecry:

what happen next?

more. More. MOre. MORe. MORE. MORE! Please?

Look at the names of the preceding stories, and then you'll know.

4209228 the Search for the Rogue Pony Prince. :twilightsmile:

Are you ever going to continue with this fic? I have been waiting for another chapter for ages. If not, maybe you should change the incomplete tag to cancled. :unsuresweetie:

4227161 Thanks for promoting my story. :pinkiehappy:

When can you update?:fluttercry: :fluttershbad:

I remember a while ago you said you'd update this/revise the other stories. I'm not trying to bug you or anything, but could you let us know if you're going to pick this series up again. We all really love it!:heart:

MLP plus Danny phantom is awesome

Login or register to comment