• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13

Tough Exo was banging the cell which annoyed Sweet Tunes “Stop with the banging!!! I’m going insane!!!” They looked at her as she was twitching since High Stocks confiscated her headphones and Ipod as Sharp Shooter was comforting her.

“There, there. You’re not the only one who’s going to the brink of insanity. They took my glock after I shot that big guy of High Stock’s in his left kneecap.”

“And they started to wonder on how an 8 year old had a firearm?” Said Death Alchemist as he was on the bench/bed, Large Harvest keep falling off of his as he looked at the girls

“One question; How come the girl’s cell gets comfortable beds and pillows as we get crappy ones?”

“The Equal rights have been corrupt since for some reason. Did anyone noticed that there is higher ratio of females than males in the whole city?” They all raised there hands “I stand corrected and wonder what your cousin will do to us, Fancy Looks?” Fancy was wondering herself and shook her head.

“I don’t know.” They all groaned as they wonder as Dark Speed looked at Game Life and see the others were complaining on how they gotten themselves in, He gotten annoyed by their whining as he got off of his bed and kicked the bars which alerted them as they looked at Dark Speed.

“Enough of your pathetic squabbling. Dark Speed is disappointed in his companions have become infants who constantly shitting themselves.” They gotten pissed off on what he said to them “This is not about us for this matter. We are all in this disaster for interfering in our companion’s hidden agenda, Game Life.” The guys turned their heads to the right (Left to the girls) as they try to take a peek “Game Life personally was trying not to get us involve with this… hidden whole in plain sight. Dark Speed listen as companions were charmed by either slimes of adorableness or the sexiness of the reptile beastmen of either gender.” They looked away in embarrassment since it’s true. “Dark Speed has learned enough. The spirit of the planet itself, Gaia; ancestral mother of all life: the primal Mother Earth goddess has chosen Game Life with her powers.Gaia has given him the abilities that no human on her earth with destroys logic and fact, makes all illusions into reality. If he misused his powers, Gaia will likely have him dead if we asked him since we have are known to be corrupted and needy.” They looked down since that’s a truth.

“Game.” Said Fancy “We’re sorry for what we did. Can you forgive us?” Game Life didn’t say anything nor moved. “I understand that you hate us but please… talk to us!”

“HA! I KNEW THAT GAME ADDICT WILL FAIL IN LIFE!” Everyone except Dark Speed looked surprised as a arrogant looking 19 year old in a suit with Amber skin, Ecru color hair, David Beckman Style and Lemon color eyes which disgusted Fancy Looks.

“Oh hell no!!! Expensive Taste! Why are you here?!” The girls looked at her

“You know this… prick?” Asked Tough Exo.

“This is Expensive Taste. The son of one of my dad’s friends who planned for him as my fiance but I refused since he’s only interested in my body.”

“That… is not surprising.” Said Large Harvest which everyone agreed.

“That is not the only thing that caught my eyes.” That looked at him “I was smitten by her but she’s became contaminated by video games and commoners.” He said with a smug look which aggravated everyone except Fancy.

“Say that to my face so I can destroy YOUR FACE!” Screamed Tough Exo.

“You never know the meaning of hard work!” Yelled Large Harvest.

“Dark Speed hopes this prick goes bankrupt.”

He ignore them as he walk to Game Life’s cell “Say good bye to your friends, Game Addict. Once Wealthy Mind knows, he’ll make sure you’ll never see your friends.”

“I wish I could pause this idiot.” Said Game Life quietly as he heard nothing. He looked up to see everyone was frozen, his friends, Expensive Taste, even the roaches as a screen appeared.

You have uncovered a hidden skill within your powers.

[Paused LV MAX (Active) MP: 10 per min] This skill will allow you to stop time and space as the user can act outside of it. Time and space shall continued if either the user say ‘Unpause’ or MP is at zero. This skill will not age you nor your companions.

Game looked around and decided to create something he didn’t accomplish during his time as he added some points to his stats.

Name: Game Life
Race: Human
Level 35
HP : 1260
MP: 500, recover 10%
Power: 76
Strength: 69
Intelligence: 83
Wisdom: 50
Luck: 22
Dexterity: 75
Endurance: 77
Charisma: 52
Speed: 88
Perception: 49
Points: 20

Name: Game Life
Race: Human
Level 35
HP : 1260
MP: 560, recover 14% per min
Power: 76
Strength: 69
Intelligence: 93
Wisdom: 60
Luck: 22
Dexterity: 75
Endurance: 77
Charisma: 52
Speed: 88
Perception: 49
Points: 0

15 minutes later

Through hard work on training with mana in defense. The ‘Mana Shield is created.
[Mana Shield (Active) LV 1 EXP: 0% MP: 20. 40 per min] - This Skill will create a barrier around the user. The higher the level, the stronger the shield and the less MP will be use for a longer use.

Affinity for Darkness is added.

Game Life was in front of a small boy with skin dark as ebony in a ragged cloak, wearing a mask that shows claws holding a large bat eye over his face. “Shade is called Shade. Shade will appear when you call Shade’s name.”

Game Life smile “Hope you will aid me in battle.” Shade smirked

“Shade shall enjoy our contract.” Said Shade as he enter Game Life’s shadow.

Game Life went back into his position as he made a few changes “Un-pause.” Time continued as Expensive Taste tripped on his own pants. They all saw him with his pants down, his shoelaces tied and the word ‘Dick’ on his forehead. Everyone except Dark Speed laughed at his shameful humiliation as Miss Beauty came in with horror and as well as being pissed off.

“GET OUT!!!” She screamed as he was fleeing by hopping away. She looked at Game Life as she opened his cell and the others as well.

“Mom?”

“Sweetie… I know you’re extremely pissed at your cousin and I. But let me explain, I never want you to get involve in this.”

“Mom...”

“Right now. You need to get out of here!” Fancy was about to answer why until the place shaked like it was in a earthquake.

“What the @#$% was that?!” Said Tough Exo.

“WE’RE UNDER ATTACK!!! I guess when I beat up those hunters. I must of pissed them off and destroy their pride. You must escape!” They others were worried as Dark Speed was chanting as Game Life clutched his hands into a fist.

“You guys leave! I’m fighting in this battle!” His friends looked horrified

“WHAT?!”

“THE?!”

“@#$%IN’”

“HELL?!”

“Are you nuts?! I know you have powers but you haven’t been in war!!!” Yelled Exo. Game looked at them

“I know but I have my reasons. I will have to face shit like this and I need to show those hunters and everyone else who sees me as a resource or a nuance in Wealthy Mind’s eyes. I am and always will be ‘The Gamer’ and I’m not afraid. Not anymore… except for Miss Beauty because I’ll never see you the same way again.” Miss Beauty looked embarrassed

“You still haven’t forgiven me about that misunderstanding.”

“Yes I haven’t but I still owe you for the rescue.”

“I want a cute slime.” Game looked surprised and confused

“Huh.” She placed her hands on her cheeks

“Your slimes were so ADORABLE!!! I WANT ONE AS A PET!!!” They looked at her as Fancy was mostly red in the face.

“O…K… deal. Monster Farm, Blueberry, Cherry, Honeydew, Toxia and Azul.” A portal appeared as his monsters appeared as Miss Beauty was surprised by his slimes.

“Are those…”

“They evolved when they leveled up to their max LV.” They waved at Miss Beauty was blushing.

“CUTE…”

“Now you five!” They took stance. “You five need to protect my friends. Slime de Trio, you protect Death Alchemist be being his legs.” They saluted as D.A. was confused

“Wait! What does that mean?!” The three of them turned into their slime form as they went underneath D.A.’s wheelchair and form together a large spider leg as they lifted him. “Whoa...” Molding out of the legs, A blade, a shield and a warhammer. “Now this is interesting.” Game opened his inventory and tossed out a metal bat, Sharp Shooter’s glock, shotgun and Dark Speed’s Fire axe.

“Grab your weapons.” Sharp Shooter grabbed a shotgun, Dark Speed grabbed his axe, High I.Q. grabbed the glock as Sweet Tunes grabbed the bat before Tough Exo could grab it.

“HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME?!”

“You are the most deadly and strongest girl I know! And I see you as a female version of Kratos.” Said Game Life which made her blush.

“Oh you! I can see that without the ashes on my skin or the revealing clothes.”

“And the lack of height & tits.” Said Large Harvest which made the guys and Sharp Shooter snickered which made Tough Exo punched him in the gut

“OOOOUUUGGHHH!!!” He hold his gut as Game Life pulled out his book shield.

“Here you go Big H. This shield is loaded with that hunter mage’s magic attack. You got one shot and to reload; use this to absorb a magical attack plus this will give you a big boost in defense.” He gave it to him as he fell down

“What the hell man?! This thing is heavy.”

Game looked confused as he made a screen appeared “I can see why. Your strength is low by 12 points. Open your stats and use your own points wisely!”

They all checked their stats and try to added six to each of them except for Large Harvest who added 12 to strength and D.A. didn’t add to his speed since it’s useless to him along with Dark Speed since he’s already fast enough and he doesn’t appreciate being attractive to others.

Name: Fancy Looks
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 19
HP: 740
MP: 190
Power: 25
Strength: 28
Intelligence: 69
Wisdom: 20
Luck: 5
Dexterity: 39
Endurance: 43
Speed: 29
Charisma: 79
Perception: 14
Points: 60
Skills: None

Name: Tough Exoskeleton (Tough Exo)
Race: Human
Age: 18
Level: 24
HP: 1100
MP: 75
Power: 75
Strength: 73
Intelligence: 30
Wisdom: 18
Luck: 4
Dexterity: 62
Endurance: 61
Speed: 48
Charisma: 23
Perception: 61
Points: 60
Skills: [Taunt (Active) LV MAX] - This skill with draw the attention of enemies to the user.

Name: Large Harvest
Title: Farmer of Harvests
Race: Human
Age: 15
Level: 21
HP: 1500
MP: 90
Power: 45
Strength: 48
Intelligence: 23
Wisdom: 10
Luck: 4
Dexterity: 42
Endurance: 85
Speed: 22
Charisma: 19
Perception: 23
Points: 60
Skills: [Harvest (Active) LV MAX] - This skill adds an increase in growing crops, quickly harvesting them with ease without growing dead crops.

Name: High Intelligence Quotient(High I.Q.)

Title: Hacker Master
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 22
HP: 500
MP: 1200
Power: 22
Strength: 25
Intelligence: 132
Wisdom: 95
Luck: 6
Dexterity: 33
Endurance: 30
Speed: 23
Charisma: 21
Perception: 19
Points: 60
Skills: [Hacking (Active) LV 88 EXP: 1.01%] - This skill with allow the user to hack into any electrical system with ease. When level max; any system can be hacked without leaving a trace.
[Carpentry LV 13 EXP: 22.22%] - This skill will allow the user to create anything what comes to mind.

Name: Sharp Shooter
Race: Human
Age: 8
Level: 29
HP: 690
MP: 180
Power: 33
Strength: 43
Intelligence: 52
Wisdom: 20
Luck: 6
Dexterity: 92
Endurance: 20
Speed: 37
Charisma: 31
Perception: 120
Points: 60
Skills: [Marksman (Passive) LV MAX] - This skill will guarantee all the user’s attacks to make contacts to all enemies and never miss the targets.

Name: Dark Speed
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 25
HP: 900
MP: 480
Power: 28
Strength: 34
Intelligence: 69
Wisdom: 34
Luck: 6
Dexterity: 36
Endurance: 46
Speed: 120
Charisma: 2
Perception: 81
Points: 60
Skills: [Stealth (Passive) LV MAX] - This skill will keep the user’s presence hidden from all who is close to the being except for true friends. 5 yds ratio.

Name: Sweet Tunes
Race: Human
Age: 17
Level: 27
HP: 750
MP: 210
Power: 29
Strength: 27
Intelligence: 44
Wisdom: 20
Luck: 4
Dexterity: 75
Endurance: 39
Speed: 34
Charisma: 43
Perception: 49
Points: 60
Skills: [Musical Instrument Mastery LV MAX] - This skill with allow the user to master any musical instrument with ease.

Name: Death Alchemist (D.A.)
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 26
HP: 550
MP: 820
Power: 28
Strength: 30
Intelligence: 90
Wisdom: 73
Luck: 4
Dexterity: 98
Endurance: 26
Speed: 0
Charisma: 26
Perception: 53
Points: 60
Skills: [Medical (Active & Passive) LV 88 EXP: 00.01%] - This will allow the user to perform acts in medicine and surgery.
[Apothecary LV 5 EXP: 45.91%] - This skill will allow the user to create healing items with the correct ingredients.

Name: Fancy Looks
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 19
HP: 790
MP: 240 3% per min
Power: 31
Strength: 34
Intelligence: 75
Wisdom: 26
Luck:11
Dexterity: 45
Endurance: 49
Speed: 35
Charisma: 85
Perception: 20
Points: 0
Skills: None

Name: Tough Exoskeleton (Tough Exo)
Race: Human
Age: 18
Level: 24
HP: 1150
MP: 125 2% per min
Power: 81
Strength: 79
Intelligence: 36
Wisdom: 24
Luck: 10
Dexterity: 68
Endurance: 67
Speed: 54
Charisma: 29
Perception: 67
Points: 0
Skills: [Taunt (Active) LV MAX] - This skill with draw the attention of enemies to the user.

Name: Large Harvest

Title: Farmer of Harvests
Race: Human
Age: 15
Level: 21
HP: 1550
MP: 140 1% per min
Power: 51
Strength: 60

Intelligence: 29
Wisdom: 10
Luck: 4
Dexterity: 46
Endurance: 91
Speed: 28
Charisma: 25
Perception: 29
Points: 0
Skills: [Harvest (Active) LV MAX] - This skill adds an increase in growing crops, quickly harvesting them with ease without growing dead crops.

Name: High Intelligence Quotient(High I.Q.)

Title: Hacker Master
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 22
HP: 550
MP: 1250 40% per min
Power: 28
Strength: 31
Intelligence: 138
Wisdom: 101
Luck: 12
Dexterity: 39
Endurance: 36
Speed: 29
Charisma: 27
Perception: 25
Points: 0
Skills: [Hacking (Active) LV 88 EXP: 1.01%] - This skill with allow the user to hack into any electrical system with ease. When level max; any system can be hacked without leaving a trace.
[Carpentry LV 13 EXP: 22.22%] - This skill will allow the user to create anything what comes to mind.

Name: Sharp Shooter
Race: Human
Age: 8
Level: 29
HP: 740
MP: 230 7% per min
Power: 45
Strength: 55
Intelligence: 64
Wisdom: 32
Luck: 18
Dexterity: 104
Endurance: 32
Speed: 49
Charisma: 43
Perception: 132
Points: 0
Skills: [Marksman (Passive) LV MAX] - This skill will guarantee all the user’s attacks to make contacts to all enemies and never miss the targets.

Name: Dark Speed

Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 25
HP: 950
MP: 530 8% per min
Power: 37
Strength: 43
Intelligence: 75
Wisdom: 40
Luck: 12
Dexterity: 42
Endurance: 52
Speed: 120
Charisma: 2
Perception: 87
Points: 0
Skills: [Stealth (Passive) LV MAX] - This skill will keep the user’s presence hidden from all who is close to the being except for true friends. 5 yds ratio.

Name: Sweet Tunes
Race: Human
Age: 17
Level: 27
HP: 800
MP: 240 5% per min
Power: 35
Strength: 33
Intelligence: 50
Wisdom: 26
Luck: 10
Dexterity: 81
Endurance: 45
Speed: 40
Charisma: 49
Perception: 55
Points: 0
Skills: [Musical Instrument Mastery LV MAX] - This skill with allow the user to master any musical instrument with ease.

Name: Death Alchemist (D.A.)
Race: Human
Age: 16
Level: 26
HP: 590
MP: 850
Power: 34
Strength: 36
Intelligence: 96
Wisdom: 79
Luck: 10
Dexterity: 104
Endurance: 38
Speed: 0
Charisma: 32
Perception: 59
Points: 0
Skills: [Medical (Active & Passive) LV 88 EXP: 00.01%] - This will allow the user to perform acts in medicine and surgery.
[Apothecary LV 5 EXP: 45.91%] - This skill will allow the user to create healing items with the correct ingredients.

“I’m feeling a bit smarter than I normally would.” Said Large Harvest as he lifted the shield with ease.

“Now you guys are tough enough. I’m going to help out in the fight.” Said Game Life pulled out his machete. Before as anyone could protest as they heard some snarling as they witness a two headed hound beast. “Observe.”

Two Headed Hellhound LV 20
HP: 700<700> MP: 100

A two headed dog from hell. Spirits of canines with hatred and hunger from hell.

“Uh-oh.” The beast charged at him as Tough Exo push pass Game as she grabbed the hound’s necks.

“I… am the STRONGEST!!!” She crushed its necks and ripped it in half as it vanished “Holy shit. I feel like an actual Berserker.” She looked down to see a dog tooth “Huh.” She picked it up as a screen appeared in front of her.

Hellhound Tooth - A tooth of a Hellhound. This can be used as a material in creating weapons & armor.

“Hey Game! I think this is your speciality.” She tossed it to him and caught it.

“It’s a dropped item Exo and do me a favor by collecting dropped items as you escape by dropping them in your inventory. There’s also a chance you’ll get some equipment if your lucky. Just say Inventory to dropped them in!” Game Life opened his palm as a cell and blast a hole as he ran out and escape out. Miss Beauty looked out and smirked

“I absolutely give you my permission to marry that boy.” Fancy turned red and looked sad.

“I’m worried a bit.” She said as Toxia looked at the Spirit Staff of the Dead she wielded and slithered to her

“Miss Fancy… I shall give you my weapon since I am powerful without it.” She gave it to Fancy as she looked confident with it.

“Thank you.” She looked at her “Did Game…”

“No… he did not say to do this but he allow us to think with our minds. And I must say… I sees more than your body.” She gave a smile as they follow Miss Beauty.

“Who thinks Game Life is turning into that Main OC Player from Sunset Overdrive.” Said Fancy as they show a raise in hands “They should make a sequel to it or remake the game in multiple consoles.” They agreed to that as they escape the cells.

Game Life was sliding down on the wall as he witness the battlefield; people in armor and robes fighting each other as well as monsters under the control of summoners. “Damn… I never thought that this…” Game gulped as he was witnessing some people’s limbs were being sliced off. “Yeesh… brutality.” He witness a creature flying around, skydive at him as he jumped off, landed on a multiple roofs as it crashed into the wall “Cool… Observe.”

Saber Tooth Wyvern LV 48
Released Monster
HP: 29000 MP: 900
This creature is a hybrid of a Saber Tooth Tiger and Wyvern. This creature as the powers of ice and snow that can consumed its prey with no mercy, has the strength and destructive power of a 21th tank and speed of a jet-fighter.

“Mother@#$%er and freakin’ sweet.” As he backed away as it pulled head out and roared at Game Life “Oh crap. I want the EXP but I really want to tame it. What should I do?”

Author's Note:

As much as I want to say it. I'm giving you, the decision to decide what Game Life should do (This one time) here's the choices

A: Kill it
B: Tame it.
Time Limit: 2 weeks.
To RemareShadows,Thanks for answering my question, The sex tag will be added but given the year I grew up, I might be breaking a rule if I get an email to fix it but that's a later story. This is my gift to you for helping me; I will use a I.D. of your ideal and a tame monster of your choice when Game Life increase the level of his I.D. create if you sent me what you want through PM. Hope you like the gift and the readers; leave a comment please.

PreviousChapters Next