• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Game Players 34

Tunes watched out the window as Exo, Strong, Cute and GQ were chasing after Fancy from making the biggest mistake in her life as Relaxing came out of the bathroom “I’m back.” She said as she noticed that only Sharp and Tunes were the only ones there. “Huh… Where’s Fancy and the others?” She asked as they looked nervously

“Uh… They left…” Said Sharp as Tunes gulped as Relaxing looked confused

“What! Why?” She asked

“Uh… Tell us how you met Game Life and Mama Sweet Meds?” She said as Relaxing looked surprised

“How did you know their names?” She asked.

“We know Mama Sweet Meds at the pharmacy and Game Life goes to Canterlot High.” Answer Sharp as Relaxing blushed happily

“Well… Like I said before. I met them yesterday when my mom brought me to see an old friend of hers from medical school. We went to a nice restaurant, and he was just there with Sweet Medication playing a Nintendo Switch.”

(“Makes sense.”) Thought both Sharp and Tune as they continued to listen.

Back at the 8-Bit Café

Game Life, Large Harvest, High IQ, and Death Alchemist were watching in one of the cubical rooms streaming the season 1 finale of Code Monkeys as Dark Speed chose to watch the Twins as they were playing an Arcade Machine, Magical Truck Adventure. “Hey… Doesn’t that rock formation look like a pair of huge tits?” Said Death as they noticed it as Death smiled but Game and Large got annoyed.

“We knew that but as some of us got girlfriends, we have to be mature and trust them as partners.” Said Large.

“But DA’s girlfriend is perverted like a common guy.” Reply Game as Death smirked.

“Yeah… What a wonderful babe.” He said happily as Game rolled his eyes.

“I wonder why someone like her is your girlfriend?” Said Large as Game Life got up.

“I’m getting some more food and drinks. If you want more, get off your lazy asses.” He said as Large followed him as Death released his breaks and followed them as IQ decided to stay to watch the show.

Game, Large and Death were cooking as Game looked out the window. “Why do I have the feeling that I’m going to get attacked?” He said Death and Large didn’t like that.

Back at the Rich area of Canterlot City
“COME ON RICH TITS!!! HE’S NOT THAT KIND OF DUDE! TRUST ME!!! I’VE BEEN TRYING SINCE I’VE JOINED THE CLUB!!!” Screamed Tough as she was latching on to Fancy’s leg while being dragged.

(DEMONIC VOICE) “GAME LIFE… I LIKE A WORD WITH YOU…” Spoke Fancy as Cute, GQ & Strong were catching up with her.

“*Gasping for air* Why did we run?” Complained Cute as Strong wasn’t gasping by the run.

“I would say you need to work out more but that’s rude to say. Sorry.” She said as Cute gave an OK sign.

“It’s cool but we got her to deal with it.” She replied as GQ looked confused.

“I don’t get it.” She said as they looked at her as they continued to chase after her. “Didn’t she say Game Life is too pure to be easily charmed? I mean that Game didn’t stare at me in that Slime Dancer outfit.” She said as they nodded.

“Where is Game anyway? I mean we ditch the guys to spend a day for Relax.” Said Strong as they manage to catch up to Fancy.

Back at the 8-Bit Café
Game and the others left the café and headed for the mall. They decided to walk instead of taking a drive since they got nothing to do since they’re trying to take a break from IDs. Game looked at the guys as he decided to break the ice. “You guys want to hear what I did yesterday?”

“Ugh… I don’t give a shit but since there’s nothing to do, sure.” Said IQ as the others decided to listen. “Well, it happened yesterday, Mama Sweet Meds took me to meet an old friend of hers from Med School and make friends with her daughter who hadn’t been here since she was 8.”

Flashback, Last Night
“You want me to come with you, why?” Game asked as he was being dragged by Mama Sweet Meds.

“Simple Game-Game, I wanted you to meet her daughter and be friends with her.” She said as Game raised his brow “You see, she hasn't been here in years, and everything has changed for better and for worse. I figure as you are comfortable with people lately, you can show her the fun places that you know; your business, the mall, a book store & the library.” She said as Game Life nodded since returning to a town or city you haven’t been in years to see the changes can make anyone uncomfortable.

“Okay… I mean I’ve changed, so I’ll help.” Said Game as Mama Sweet Meds kissed his forehead.

“Thank you Gamey.” She said as they went to a family restaurant as they took a seat. Game Life was having some of the fresh baked biscuits as Game played his Nintendo Switch turned to Mama Sweet Meds.

“So… what does your friend look like?” He asked as Sweet Meds blushed a bit.

“Well… she has changed since Medical School. She’s married, has a lovely hubby and a cute daughter. I mean despite her appearance; she still has her pouty face when she gets angry or annoyed by others telling her what to do.”

“Hey…” They both turned to see a large chocolate tan muscular woman in a black suit, H-Cup size tits and sunglasses who was pouting with a 16-year-old Teenager with a peek-a-boo hairstyle Amber and a Mauve tip, Milk Chocolate Skin, Strawberry eyes, G-Cup chest, and thick waist, wearing a XLL Pink Shirt with a Red female symbol on it, a big belly, and a long green skirt with lightweight boots. “I know that's true, but you don’t have to tell everyone about my flaws.” She said as Sweet Meds smiled happily.

“Pressie!” Said Sweet Medication as she hugged her as Pressie hugged her back.

“Meddy!” She said as she looked at Game Life. “Whose is this young man? I thought you wanted a handsome man, not a child.” She said as Meddy pinched Pressie’s nose.

“Not funny Pressie.” She said while pouting “This is Game Life, my son if you remember the letters, I sent you.” Explain to Meddy as Pressie looked excited to see him and shook Game’s hand.

“Oh, you must be Gamey. I’ve heard so many things about you! My real name is Pressure Point, but only close friends can call me Pressie. Also, is it true that your cooking is to die for?” She asked as Game nodded “I can’t wait to try your meals!” She said as her daughter looked away.

“Uh… who’s your companion?” Asked Game as Pressure Point turned to her head. “This is my daughter, Relaxing Massage. Relax, say hello to Ms. Meddy & her son, Game Life.” She said as Relax didn’t look happy being here.

“Uh… hello…” She said as Mama Sweet Meds smiled.

“It's alright to be shy, Lax-Lax. It’ll take time to be comfortable.” She said as Relax blushed at her nickname. “I hope we’ll be good friends.” Sweet Meds said happily as Relax looked a bit scared, but it wasn’t new people that she was afraid of.

A Few Minutes Later after ordering
Game and Relaxing were sitting along at the table as Sweet Meds and Pressure Point went to use the bathroom. Game Life was playing his switch as he was in the zone as Relax stared at him. (“Is he really staring at the game or me?”) She wondered as she covered her chest, but Game didn’t react to her action. “Uh… what are you playing?”

Prinny Presents NIS Classics Volume 2: Makai Kingdom: Reclaimed and Rebound / ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman.” Answered Game Life as Relax looked surprised by Game saying the entire title of the game.

“Uh… I’ve never played any video games after the Nintendo 64. Do you know… a robot with one wheel?” Asked Relax as Game paused the game.

Rocket: Robot on Wheels. A tricky game to play but it was exciting, especially trying to defeat Jojo the Raccoon.” He said as Relax looked surprised.

“I’m surprised that someone knows about the N64.” Said Relax.

“NES, SNES, Game Boy, N64, GameCube, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP. Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and the Xbox series with my pals as their P2, P3, or P4.” Answer Game but Relax was shocked by what he played.

“You played a lot of games on those systems?” She said as Game turned to her.

“Yep, and still have them. No way I’m selling them for money. The memories I created and hours I made are irreplaceable and with the others I’ve played. Video Games don’t waste time, they make bonds and memories that people make with others.” Said Game as Relax looked shocked to hear that from him.

“Yep, but I wish my friend would stop being so lewd.” He said annoyingly as Relax narrowed her eyes in thinking of his friend. “I mean I don’t care about her likes, but she should respect others’ feelings and maturity.” He said as Relax’s eyes widened.

(“HER?! I thought it was a guy!”)

“She may not be gay, but she does it for fun and annoy people for being a punk.” Said Game as he looked calm. “If you ever met her, just tolerate her for a week or so and then you can get pissed off by her words.” He said as a warning in advance as Relax started to laugh a bit. “Huh?”

“You know, to be honest. I thought you were a pervert.” Said Relax as Game narrowed his eyes.

“Again… I’m getting tired of being called that. Just because I hang out with someone who looks voluptuous, doesn’t mean I’m a perv. I grew up with her in elementary school and I don’t see her like what they see her.” He said as Relax looked at him.

“ ‘Just because I hang out with someone who looks voluptuous, doesn’t mean I’m a perv.’ …Wish I made a friend like you.” She said as Game looked confused. “I… hated guys because they stared at me because of my body.” She said as Game patted her on the shoulder.

“I could be your 1st friend, that's a boy.” He said as Relax smiled.

“I like that.”

“YES!” Yelled both Sweet Meds and Pressie as their kids turned to see them were hiding behind a huge plant. Both Game and Relax narrow their eyes at them.

“I have never been so humiliated by my mother.” Said Relax.

“Same here.” Said Game as they both their heads fell on the table and groaned.

End of Flashback
Game Life ended his story as the guys just looked embarrassed. “You poor bastard.” Said Death.

“Parents will never stop humiliating their offspring.” Said Dark Speed “Mine are a prime example of humiliation.” They shuddered as they remembered they entered Dark Speed’s house.

“Those eyes…” Said IQ “Staring at us…”

“And that apron…” Said Large as he looked at Dark Speed. “Sorry.”

“You are forgiven. Dark Speed admits that he can’t stand that… tacky style.” He said venomously.

“Still, you better explain Fancy about that night before they find out.” Said Large to Game. “She might take it the wrong idea that you might cheat on her.” They all paused after hearing that and laughed like hyenas except for Dark Speed who laughed dully.

“Ha… ha… ha… ha…”

“Like that'll ever happen.” Said IQ “Besides Fancy’s smart and not like them jealous girls. The chance of her being jelly is over 19.24 trillion to one.” He said as they went to the mall. Game Life was searching for some new games, Large was having some Dumplings for lunch, IQ & Death were spying with their camo tech drone to peek on the changing rooms until Dark Speed crushed it in his hand and frightened them. Game found Dark Speed who was reading a Grimm Fairytale as IQ & Death were tied up against their wills.

“Do not ask.” He said as he turned a page. “Question if you can answer Dark Speed?” Game nodded “It’s about this Relax female. Did she ask more about you or your… professional?” Ask Dark as Game looked at him.

“What?”

“Did she ask about what you do? That’s not in connection with the Abyss.” Dark Speed answered as Game looked at him.

“Don’t worry. I used Observe on her and she’s a normal human teenager, but I won’t mention her sizes.” He said as IQ and Death smirked. “Gagged them please.” Dark smirked as IQ and Death whimpered.

“Choose your gags. Fruit or your socks?”

“Fruit! Fruit!” They both said as Dark Speed stuff 2 pears in their mouths.

“Shut up ass fiddlers.” Said Dark as people around them walked away as a Mall Guard came with a mean look.

“Our pals are being punished for trying to peek in the women’s changing rooms.” Explained Game. “If you could understand why we did this.” He said as the guard was about to grab her walkie “You know Miss Beauty?” Asked Game as she stopped “She’ll understand why we’re doing this.” She stared at them.

“Just don’t do it again.” She said as she walked away. They sighed in relief as Large came in eating some fries.

“What did I miss?”

“Just telling Dark that Relax is a normal teenager and asked something from me.” They looked at him as Dark narrowed his eyes.

"What did she ask?"

"Simple. A -”

Back to Sharp Shooter, Sweet Tunes & Relaxing Point
“A Job application?” Said Tunes as Relaxing was showing it to them.

“I wanted something that wasn't too hard. I’ll be making the teas, smoothies, coffees, and baked snacks in the Café section if you don’t mind.” Said Relaxing as Sharp and Tunes were heading to the mall. “I hope Game Life doesn’t mind.” They both looked at each other and smiled.

“I think he won't mind.” Said Tunes as Sharp looked worried.

“I wonder where Fancy Looks is?”

Near the woods
“DOGPILE!!!” Yelled Exo as she tackles Fancy as GQ, and Strong jumped into the pile as Heavy jump on them which hurt her chest.

“*Sucking air through her teeth* Need Pain Cream.” She said Fancy couldn’t escape.

“FANCY!! Listen to us! Game would never cheat on you!” Said Exo “Plus, Game isn’t attractive to women!” They looked at her as Fancy narrowed her eyes at her “Except you.” Fancy started to calm down and sighed.

“I know…” They’re eyes widened in shock to hear that. “I’m… I’m just a bit angry and mad at Relaxing for having a crush on my boyfriend but I don’t want to hurt her.” She said as she started to cry. “I can’t hurt her since she’s my childhood friend and Gamey has never seen a photo of her.” Said Fancy as the rest of the girls gasped.

“If Game knew who she was, he might have told us in advance.” Said Exo as they got off Fancy with some mud on their clothes.

“You’re right… I… just don’t know how to tell my bestie that she has a crush on my boyfriend.” She said as Exo helped her up.

“We got to clean up by the way.” Said GQ. “Your bestie, Mermaid and Gunner are at the mall.” She said as Fancy opened her MF. “Thank goodness that Gamey has a Slime that is a living laundromat.” She said as they followed her, but Exo frowned.

“Wish he didn’t use my clothes as an example. Those cops that hid in my closet are obsessed with my clean clothes and want to know how to get it that clean. Now I’m thinking of opening a Laundromat, but cops will think it’s a ruse for a weapon manufacturing plant.” She complained as the portal closed.

At the Mall
Game and the guys were heading for the exit as they met Sharp, Tunes and Relax as Relax smiled at Game Life. “Game Life!” She said as Fancy and the other came as Relax turned to Fancy. “Bestie!” She said as everyone, but the girls reacted to what Relax said.

“BESTIE!?!?” Said the guys as Dark groaned.

“Damn it…”

“You two know each other?” Said Relaxing as Fancy and the others gulped. “Is there something I’m missing?” She asked as Fancy cleared her throat.

“These are all my friends.” Said Fancy “These are the guys. Dark Speed, Large Harvest, High IQ, Death Alchemist & Game Life, my most important…” She paused as Relax looked worried. “BEST FRIEND!” She said as Game was shocked, hurt and horrified by what she said, along with the others.

Game placed his hand where his heart was. “My heart…” He said sadly. Relax looked at Fancy as smile nervously as Relax shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay… I’ll head for the food court. See you all there.” She said happily as they all except for Game looked at her with pissed expressions.

“You cold-hearted bitch.” Said Sharp as Fancy looked down in shame.

Author's Note:

Whoops... Fancy made a big time mistake. Lying to her bestie, saying her boyfriend is her best friend, breaking Game Life's heart, and lost trust in her friends. What will Fancy do to undo her mistakes, along with getting her friends' and boyfriend's trust back. Leave a comment and tune in next time.

PreviousChapters Next