• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22

A building on top of a mountain; an Overlord’s castle fortified with weapons, dragons with spiked collars and demonic-looking suits of armor marching through the halls. Within the throne room, a powerful Overlord Demon with a cape releasing a dark aura with the words above his head ‘OverlordofVideogames’ was sitting on his throne as a large female warrior in animal skin clothing, a big looking man in full body armor, a flat-chested cleric in a colorful robe, a muscular blacksmith, a tall elf hunter, a man with a skull tattoo in a black cloak, a fast bandit with a long scarf and a mage carrying a lute and staff as water floated near her.

OverlordofVideogames (Game Life’s voice): Well… I guess this is the last time that I’ve play this game after 5 long years.

TomboyPrincess64 (Fancy Looks’ voice): This game was the best thing that brought us together and all the fun it had.

PowerfulGiant (Tough Exo’s voice): I’ll miss PKing PKs. Looting their stuff and decimating their corpses by squatting my avatar’s ass on their heads.

DarkSpeed (Dark Speed’s voice): Dark Speed shall miss destroying their bases and slaying their pride.

DemigoddessofGuns (Sharp Shooter’s voice): I played this for 2 years and I will miss my Avatar.

TheIntelKing1 (High IQ’s voice): We are literal players in the real world, so this game is a prequel of what we’re doing.

Alchemy’sSins7 (Death Alchemist’s voice): I’d join this guild for 12 days and had the time of my life, better than solo but now this world will fade into memories.

StrongestTank999 (Large Harvest’s voice): It’s weird that a ID wasn’t created around this neighborhood. Not a lot of gamers in this city.

SingeroftheWorld (Sweet Tunes’ voice): At least the creators of this game are allowing players to keep their Avatar’s data. In case the creators created a sequel and our avatars be the game’s beta testers. We were lucky that we used our Abyss money to buy some flash drives with enough memory to hold our personal data.

They all looked at the time on the countdown

OverlordofVideogames: 30 minutes left, and our base will be erase. We had our fun and in 5 hours will be the Formal. Worst night ever.

TomboyPrincess64: It’s not like we can spend some time in an ID. We promise no more until tomorrow.

TheIntelKing1: We did but I got an idea to go where no teenager has gone to. A parallel universe!

???????????????

DemigoddessofGuns: Explain.

TheIntelKing1: I have discovered a hidden portal at the school’s statue. It leads to the origins of Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer.

All: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

TheIntelKing1: That’s right. I want to gather some intel on the other world since I wish to view an Parallel Universe’s differences. Perhaps an alternate version of us might exist or haven’t been born.

OverlordofVideogames: I’m intrigued. I’ll see you there!

TomboyPrincess64: WAIT!

<OverlordofVideogames has logged out>

TomboyPrincess64: Ooooh! I was hoping for a nice quiet night.

StrongestTank999: That is if Sunset Shimmer doesn’t go bonkers losing.

All: True.

DarkSpeed: We all have time until the Formal. Dark Speed says we examined set up an Empty ID around the statue and create a line, so we do not lose us because of the Portal. Dark Speed refuses to enter due to the universe being imbalance. Dark Speed refuses to enter a universe that prefers light instead of both.

Alchemy’sSins7: Before we leave; I think Game Life will most likely download the data into his flash drive and make it into a KEY item in his inventory.

<DarkSpeed has logged out>

TheIntelKing1: Death and I will create enough Mana Rope as the line. We’ll continue using it until the skill is strong enough that it won’t break.

<Chatroom ended>

Game Life was finishing what he had to do. Game pulled out a Flash Drive from his laptop. “The Overlord of Video games’ avatar will live on by memory and a part of me. Inventory.” A screen opened as Game slide the screen into an area with a key symbol. “This is another key item. Along with the most irreplaceable item.” A Key Item screen showed an old picture of two adults and a child version of himself. He closed his eyes. “Mom… Dad…” Game closed it and headed out to the statue as a screen appeared, but he ignored it.

Game Life was near the statue, playing with his Switch while he was waiting. “Game Life!” He looked up to see Fancy looking unhappy.

“You’re mad at me, are you?” He asked

“YES!!! Why did you agree?!” Asked Fancy.

“Before you get angry, I have to let you know that we’re in an ID. Dark Speed informed me before I left. I… was curious about the other world. Despite the unknown that we human always fear; I was hoping for one thing from the parallel universe have that ours don’t have.” Fancy raised her brow.

“What is it?” Game lowered his head.

“An alternate version of my parents.” Her eyes had widened. “I wanted to see them, despite them being different or if they’re having a baby; knowing that they’re both alive will make me feel at ease.” Fancy looked at him, kissed him in the lips and hugged him.

“Oh Gamey…”

“Get a room, you two.” They turned around to see Death rolled in.

“We’re in an Empty ID, no one can see us!” Yelled Game Life as Death opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

“Withdrawn.” Said Death as he rolled to the front of the statue. “Also, beware of a sexy, attractive Abyss gambler. She’s powerful, deadly and I’m dating her.” They both looked at him.

“WHAT?!”

30 minutes later

Canterlot High School, 3:55 PM

“Okay, now before we could advance with our exploration to an Parallel Universe. I have made a discovery that this portal has a negative result.” Said High IQ as everyone paid attention to him “This portal can only stay open for 2 days and 2 nights and midnight is when the portal will close for who knows how long it will open again? We decided to that you shall be in there for 4 hours and leave at 8PM to lower the risks being trapped in there. Now that Game Life volunteers to enter; we decided to send a team of four. We need three more volunteers, so… who’s in?” Exo walked up.

“I’m in! If there’s a threat, I’ll break all his/her teeth and bones!” She yelled as Large also stepped in

“Defense is a needed must. I’m in.” Fancy was last one to volunteer

“Two healers are better than one.” She said. High and Death nodded as they brought out a large reel with light blue rope.

“We asked Fancy's dwarf, Vivian to aid us in crafting this large reel that can keep this Mana Rope from vanish into air to make sure we don’t lose you or get lost.”

“Also, before you enter through the portal, we have to warn you of a side effect in the Parallel Universe.” Said as they looked him. “The Parallel Universe will transform you 4 into whatever species exist in through the portal since it happens to Twilight Sparkle and the infant dragon. Do me a favor and tell me what species into and snap a pic of the parallel people.” They gave a thumbs up as Dark attached belts on them as the manager ropes were connected to it.

“Do Dark Speed a favor.” They look at him “Say to whoever discovered those Harmony gems that its imbalance and will bring destruction to their world for lacking darkness.” Exo nodded since she enjoys pissing off everyone.

“I’ll go first.” Said Game Life as he went in first. Fancy went in after 10 seconds as Large & Exo followed them.

“May light and darkness protect their souls.” Undenounced to the Game Players, two nasty looking men; one in a cloak and one in a suit, with an obese-looking female with muscles in armor were standing on the roof.

“A portal? If it leads to another world, I'll be rich. Now my stupid fat bitch, freeze them little kids!”

“(Monotone voice) Yes sir.”

Through the portal

Game manage to make it with ease except he hit his head on something, but everything was dark. “Huh… I guess lightbulbs aren’t invented yet.” Game heard the sound of something swirling, he turned around as something was blocking the portal.

“Ooooh… Don’t say anything about my weight, please?” Game walked towards her

“The portal must have been made for the natives, smaller than human I bet. Not a size thing and I got my head hit on the top of the portal.” Fancy felt something crashed behind her as they went crashing into a pile.

“Ow. I swear pile up are a natural thing. A shitty natural thing.” Said Exo as they got up.

“Ugh… I feel a bit weird.” Said Large as the heard some clip clops. “Wait, is there a horse in here?”

“It’s too dark to see! Game Life, do you know light magic?” Said Exo.

“No… I didn’t get a magic book for light magic, but I still have fire magic.” Said Game “Fireball.” A ball of fire appeared and light the entire room as The Game Explorers looked at each other as they were different species; Game Life’s lower half was a horse’s body and his torso are where the head of the horse is and wearing pants, Fancy’s lower half was a large spider’s furry abdomen, that was red with a white dollar sign and smile symbol in pink, Exo was a short black bug like pony with thin transparent wings and a small horn and Large was a bipedal canine with large front paws that touch the ground and all of them were wearing their clothes.

(AN (Author's Note): That will kill all your perverted fantasies, so)

They looked at each other and their eyes widen in horror, but Exo was mostly pissed “This… is… an ‘#$&@ you’ insult to me!” Exo flew to the wall and punched it as she left a mark to it as cracks began to appear from it. Game looked at the walls and was surprised

“These walls are made of crystals.” They looked at Exo as she was holding her hand… err hoof.

“Who the hell would think that crystal walls are a good idea?” They shrugged their shoulders as Fancy crawl to her.

“Hold still, I’ll heal that wound.” She looked at her hands as she was healing Tough’s wound “I’m wondering how I can walk with my legs became 8?”

“And why I’m a human size bipedal dog?” Said Large as they looked at him “Also what breed of dog am I?

“A Tibetan Mastiff.” Said Exo as they looked at Exo “The reason I know it because I had to work school community at the animal shelter as punishment for gluing Strick Authority to his chair.” Game covered his mouth as he was laughing.

“I remember that day. I helped freeing him, but the chair ripped his pants in half as every student saw is teddy bear boxers! (LOL)” They all laughed and sighed as Game looked at his reflection and see his horns “But I want to know is why do I have horns? Centaurs don’t have horns… right?” They shocked their heads as Game was even more confused. “Okay. Let’s looked at our stats and see the race since it’s obvious that we’re no longer human.” They all opened their stats to examine their races.

“Magical Centaur… is that even a real thing?” Said Game Life.

“I’m an Arachnid but somehow I’m lucky that I don’t look like The Contessa from Sly 2: Band of Thieves.”

“Diamond Dog? I’m not made of diamonds.” Large pressed the name as a new screen appeared.

Diamond Dog: A race of bipedal canines with an insatiable love for gems. They constant digging for gems is result for their large front legs.

“Okay…”

“But you’re not greedy.” Said Game “Exo big time, no offense.”

“None taken.” Said Exo “I think it could the breed of dogs that you see in farms.” Large felt a bit better but Exo looker at her reflection “I don’t know why I am a giant bug, but can someone tell me what the hell is a changeling?” Game looked at her

“Changeling? I think Dark Speed told me that they’re shape shifters.” Exo looked at him

“Huh?”

“There a special kind of species that can transform into different people, animals and objects by their thought.” Exo think about it and smirked

“For every shape shifter, they need a great imagination.”

She stopped and looked pissed "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Game pulled out his phone.

"Pics first." They nearly forgot as they pulled out their phones and took selfies "I hate selfies. I can never understand why people want others to see them online when everything else is more interesting."

"It's attention. They want to be loved." Said Fancy. "I used a cartoon character than my own on my profile."

"Okay now you can shapeshift, Exo."

"Thank you." A malachite-color engulfed her as she turned into her human form “That’s what I’m talking about.” She flexes her muscles. “And let’s add some desires.” The others raise their brows as she shape-shifted to a taller, voluptuous version of herself.

“YES! My dream body is now true with H-cups.” Large looked away while blushing except Game as he looked at Fancy.

“Well… she did dream of her dream body… a lot and I though you get used to seeing Miss Beauty’s body.” Fancy looked at him with widen eyes “What? It’s not that hard to identify your mom when she’s hiding or in disguise.” Fancy blinked

“I… have nothing to argue about that but Exo. My mom’s body.” Exo smirked

“So, what. I don’t wanna use my mom’s.” She jumped happily as her chest smacked her in the face.

“Ooooh...” They said as Fancy show some sympathy

“That’s the flaw of jump with big breasts; they sometimes smack you in the face.”

“That’s why you through your jump rope out 3 years ago.” Exo growled as her chest shrank down.

“Fine… D-cups then.” Exo looked at Game “So what now? What are we gonna find here?” Game looked at the room

“This is obviously a room of some castle. We better not alert any guards.” Said Game as Exo took off her bag

“Sweet and to celebrate our exploration; I brought some King-size bars.” She pulled 4 candy bars. They looked at her “If this world is what Dark Speed hates; then there might be is no unhealthy junk food we all know and love.” They opened their mouths and closed it since it might be possible. “Now since Large is a dog and chocolate give them diarrhea.” Large snarled at her “True fact since Shy is an animal expert.” She tossed them the bars as they caught it

“You’re lucky I love this brand.”

“To the Game Explorers.” Said Game Life.

“To the Game Explorers.” They said as they opened their candy as the door slammed open as a pink miniature horse appeared before them.

“Huh?” She ran to them with its tongue out and stared at the candy.

“(Pinkie Pie’s voice) Those things smelled so delicious!!!” The GE (Game Explorers) looked surprised and looked at her.

“Pinkie Pie?” Said Game Life as she looked at them with a raised brow.

“How did you know my name?” She asked as a white horse with a purple mane and a horn came in, along with other different color horses and two big ones.

“(Rarity's voice) Pinkie, why did you run…” she looked at the unknown creatures as Large looked at her angrily.

“OCCUPIED!!!” She gasped and covered her eyes.

“Oh, sorry darlings. How rude of us.” She closed the door and Pinkie snickered

“Wait for it.” The door slammed opened as the blue horse with wings and a rainbow mane looked angry.

“(Rainbow Dash’s voice) HEY!!! THIS ISN’T A BATHROOM!!!” She yelled as Pinkie was laughing on the ground.

“They… they thought that this was a bathroom!!” She was punching the ground as the GE have blank looks on their expressions.

“Rainbow Dash?” Said Game.

“Rainbow Dash.” Said the others blankly as Rainbow looked confused.

“Hey! How did you know my name?” She asked.

“We just… know.” Said Exo as Rarity screamed at the GE.

“It’s a creepy centaur! A dirty Diamond Dog! A scary bug and… some hairless monkey!” The GE were offended and insulted but Fancy was hurt.

“Creepy?!”

“Dirty!?”

“Monkey!?”

“I’m… *sniff* not scary and I can’t help how I look!” Fancy began to cry as her friends comfort her as Exo hugged her.

“It’s okay FL. The Rarity of this universe is the same as ours, Judge someone on their looks before getting to know them.” The big white horse, the big black horse and pink horse horns began to glow as they pointed at them.

“(Principal Celestia’s voice) Who are you all?” She said to the group as they looked at her with surprised looks

“It’s now obvious who here.” They pointed at Pinkie Pie.

“(Fancy Looks) Pinkie Pie.” She smiles and waved at them

“(Game Life) Principal and Vice-Principal Celestia and Luna.” Confused both the sisters.

“(Large Harvest) Applejack and Rarity.” Applejack raised her brow at them as Rarity looked scared.

“(Tough Exo) Fluttershy and Rainbow Ego.” Rainbow Dash was insulted by her as Fluttershy hid behind her “You have to admit Dashy girl, whenever you win; your ego gets bigger and when you lose; you threw a temper tantrum and chew on your hair.” Said Exo as she snickered at her while Dash turned red as they others pointed at the other pink horse and white unicorn stallion.

“(All) Uh…” The stallion was insulted

“You know all their name but not us?!” Game looked surprised

“Wait! I swear I heard that voice before?”

Game closed his eyes, ponder a bit, smiled and pointed at the horses. “Puzzles are quite a challenge.” Exo was annoyed

“No Professor Layton quotes! I suck at his games.”

“Sorry and I now know where I heard that guy’s voice before. He’s that Crystal Prep guy who says those embarrassing things to the girl he loves. What was it again? ‘I… got to read the bathroom and use at the library.’” Exo was laughing hard as the others were snickering.

“I remember that too! ‘I gotta water my fish and feed my plant!’ Lame!” They were all laughing at the white stallion as he turned red in the head.

“I shall place you under- “

‘Bloodthirst Detection activate!’

The Gamers quickly turned around as a boulder-size energy blast came towards them. Large quickly summoned his Metal Skeleton Shield and stopped the blast but was send flying toward the horses but Celestia caught him before he crashed.

“Thanks for the save.” They all looked at the mirror as 3 horses came in but a big female Diamond Dog in armor came in. “Oh…”

“Shit! We’ve been stalked!!!” Yelled Exo. Game narrowed his at them

“Observe.” He said quietly.

Mind Parasite Brothers (Eldest Brother) LV20

Mind Parasite Brothers (Middle Brother) LV18

Mind Parasite Brothers (Youngest Brother) LV16

(Member of the Iron Maidens) Heavy Cute LV55 Condition: Mind Controlled

Game Live was a bit confused (“Wait a sec… Mind Controlled?!”) Game focused a bit more

Mind Parasite Brothers are three adults’ siblings who are too weak and pathetic to fight their own battles, so they use their own creation of parasites to control people’s minds by latching on their targets’ skulls.

“Well that’s a let down.” They looked at Game

“What’s a let down?” said Exo

“They’re not powerful Abyss people. They’re just people who use parasites to control your brain by latching on your head.” Exo looked at the group and laughed at the group.

~Worms~! I was hoping for challenge but it’s a training.” Exo cracked her knuckles as the elder sibling laughed at them.

“You think we’re weaklings but we’re infamous for our monsters! RELEASED THEM!!” The two siblings lifted their hooves in the air as they began to vanish slowly as Game quickly noticed it.

“THEY’RE CREATING AN ID!!!” He yelled. Exo looked surprised as she pushed the Horse versions of Principal C, VP Luna and the pink one and threw Pinkie Pie at the group as Game, Fancy and Exo charged at them as they vanished. The horse version of schoolmates was shocked by the disappearance of the Diamond Dog's companions.

“They’re gone!!” Yelled Dash as they all looked at Large Harvest as Fluttershy hugged him

“Oh, don’t worry. We’ll help you find your friends.” Large fells uncomfortable

“Uh… they’re not gone. They’re here… just in a plane where you can’t see through the naked eye.” Pinkie looked shocked

“OUR EYES ARE NAKED?!” Large looked annoyed.

“Definitely Pinkie.” Large said as he stood up. “Excuse me but I have to help my pals.” Large ran towards the I.D. but was lifted by a yellow aura. “What the?” He looked at the horse version of his principal.

“I’m sorry but we need answers.” Large looked unsure.

“No offense but I'm not the smartest one, just average but I don’t know if you can understand our parallel universe.” Celestia looked confused

“Parallel Universe? Don’t you mean other world?” She answered but Large looked at her

“Uh… if you or whoever said that is completely wrong. No offense. To tell what I know, Parallel Universe are kind of similar but different. For example, like talking animals and mystical creatures don’t exist except the imagination and drawings and science explains magic as nothing but tricks and does not exist except in the mind, uh… technology is more advanced than… a steam train and uh… There’s a faster postal service.” There were all surprised by what he said but Applejack sense something wrong.

“You’re lying about magic doesn’t existing in your world.” Large looked worried

“Well… it used to be that it doesn’t exist but after a few days, it was real like the miracle of child birth.” Large shudder at the thought of it. “Bad choice of words.” Celestia looked surprised as the pink winged unicorn looked at the unicorn stallion.

“What is Twilight facing in that world, Shining?”

“I don’t know Cadence? I don’t know.”

“You mean… there's actual magic in your world?!”

“Universe is the correct term. I mean it was invisible in plain sight and not in the air where innocent people get hurt. I mean if I wasn’t given magic by my friend Game Life, I wouldn’t have a home at my farm.” Applejack looked surprised

“Farm? You’re a farmer?!” Large nodded

“Well… yes I mean, didn’t my name give it away? What could ‘harvest' mean in this world? Gems? I mean their rare minerals in my universe and they can be common in…” Large looked at they’re reactions and he groaned loudly “Aww man! Why do some universes get all the good things?” Shining trot towards him

“What about those ponies that came from your… universe.” Large put some thought into it.

“My best guess it that they spied on us while keeping their presence hidden and followed us. They must have kept our friends on the other side of the portal distracted, with their monsters. Dark Speed and Sharp Shooter wouldn’t let any intruders through with ease. Anyway, I have to help my pals.”

“Then I’m coming with you!” Said Shining Armor as Large looked at him

“Uh… no offense, Shining was it? But if those guys are like the hunters in our universe; they will kill without regret.” They looked horrified.

“K-kill?” Said Rarity as a couch appeared as she fainted on it

“Where did that couch came from?” Asked Large.

“Don’t ask but are you serious?! They are willing to kill?!” Large looked away since it was uncomfortable talking about it.

“I’m afraid so but if you’re pals with Twilight Sparkle, don’t worry since she doesn’t know about the secret magic and is far from it. Besides, we fought and survive from people like them.” They looked at him with fear “We didn’t kill anyone, but we had them arrested by people who protect the innocent.” They all sighed in relief “Also you’ll face magic you never seen before. Can you really handle it?” Shining Armor looked worried but put on a proud expression

“I may not know what I’m facing but as the Captain of the royal guards; I will not let any criminals get away with their actions.” Large looked at him and closed his eyes.

“No offense but that is kind of a corny pledge but promise me you tell Exo that it was your idea and she won’t beat me up for letting a noob in.”

“What’s a noob?” Said Rainbow Dash.

“An inexperience rookie.” Shining Armor was insulted

“I’m no rookie!”

“Sorry dude but I doubt you fought battles like this. Invite Shining.” A screen appeared before him as everyone jumped

“What is this?”

“Just press the ‘yes’ button. It’s part of this magic I have.” Shining pressed yes as a new screen appeared

You have temporary joined The Game Players. This team-up is temporary and will be over when the mission is complete

“What kind of magic is this?!” Yelled Shining as Large tried to put the right words for it.

“Uh… have you heard of Tabletop Roleplaying Games?” Asked Large as Shining looked excited

“Tabletop Roleplaying Games?! I was the best in them!” He said with glee as Large pulled out body armor out of thin air.

Zoaland Body Armor – Defense & Endurance: 143, 20% increase in magic – This body armor was created by an expert blacksmith. Despite its child-size look, it’s actually flexible and stretches to fit the wearer’s size. It also gives the wearer to summon a guardian in the image of a soldier.

“Thank god that I don’t have to explain it. Wear this and prepare to fight!” Large stretched it and placed it on Shining Armor and shrank into his size as Large grabbed him “I.D. Enter!” They both began to vanish as Cadence freaked out in shock

“SHINING!” She grabbed Shining as she vanished with them. Princess Celestia and Luna used their magic to search for them but found nothing.

“No…”

Shining looked at Cadence as she witnesses the Diamond Dog glowed and became the same species as the coatless girl.

Large looked at himself “I guess the I.D. made me human again?” He than look at the stowaway “I through you trusted me!” Yelled Large as some creature was thrown over them as they witness Exo (in her true form, short) was fighting an army of monsters while spinning a puma with two long tentacles on its shoulders while killing monsters around her.

“THERE YOU ARE LARD ASS!!! WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!” Exo yelled as she threw the puma in the air and her punch went through its stomach which horrified Cadence and Shining.

“She!” the puma's corpse began to turn to smoke as its pelt, a vial and a fang dropped at her feet.

“I've killed over 90 monsters and be grateful that they’re all noting but figments of imagination and possibly thoughts of people who dream for these monsters.” Exo turned around to see one of those parasite brothers trying to sneak off “DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! *ROAR*” Exo rapidly punched her chest and charged after the parasite brothers as he fled for his life. “Get back here, so I can smash you!” Shining and Cadence looked at the ground, to witness pelts, bones, fangs, bottles and vials of red, purple, green and other color liquids.

“She… slaughter that monster… but no blood?” said Shining Armor as Large looked at the vial filled with purple liquid.

“Not splattered on the ground in a safe way. Observe.”

Displacer Beast's Blood – This vial contains the blood of a Displacer Beast. This blood contains a strong acidic chemical that can melt bare skin.

“YIKES!” said Large as he placed it in his inventory “Dangerous if it shatters.”

“WHOA!!!” They looked to see a girl falling towards them as Large caught her. “Thanks, Large.” Shining and Cadence looked at her

“She lost her spiders half.” Said Shining Armor.

“Game is fighting the eldest and Exo was pissed off by the youngest.”

“So, you’re fighting the middle brother?” Asked Large

“Plus, the armor girl. Also, you might know her since she has a crush on you.” Large looked surprised as the armor girl landed as he looked surprised

“HEAVY CUTE?!” She roared and charged at him as Large pulled out his shield and stopped her from killing them as they heard some laughter.

“*MANICAL LAUGHING* That girl make this girl ‘the before’.” Large looked annoyed as he summons an army of monsters. “Die for profit!” Large pushed Heavy Cute as she landed on her back and couldn’t get up.

“Armor. Too. Heavy,” answered Heavy as Large looked.

“I can deal with monsters want to kill me, an attack on my friend’s home and see the worst in some many videogames that Game Life showed me which surprised me but making someone I know fight against her will. You sir… are the worst. Face my army! Monster Farm! My Hobgoblins farmers come here!” A portal open as ogres of different color, wearing farm clothes and humanoid with horns on their heads while wearing armor came out which confused Large. “Uh…” A large Blue Ogre that was bigger than him took knee.

“Greetings Master Large Harvest.” Large looked surprised.

“GobNate?!”

“Just Nate now sir. We have evolved again with the aid of the strongest member of your guild.” Large smacked himself.

“Exo…”

“She trained us through brute force and rough training as your leader's monster teaches us in the way of magic.” Large looked relieved.

“At least Game is the kinder one.” As Nate turned around and pulled out a battle-size hatchet.

“We will make you proud of us by showing our strength! Attack!” They army roared as the parasite brother summoned Owlbears, Kobolds, Skeletons, Drows, Kuo-Toas and hellhounds.

“KILL THEM!” He yelled as his monsters charged at Large's army as Shining looked at Large with disbelief.

“I never knew you have an army of Ogres?” Large looked nervous

“Well… technically they were originally goblins until they evolve into hobgoblins and now this… My head hurts in understanding this but Game is a pro in this kind of things and High IQ is can understand evolution better than me. Also Invite Cadence.” A screen appeared before her as she was surprised as well.

“This magic of your is unique.”

“Actually, its originally Game's magic since he didn’t want nothing bad happen to us and didn’t destroy our trust and gameship in each other.”

“Gameship?”

“Its our word for friendship and not to inflation Game's ego since game is part of his name.”

“Where is your leader?” asked Cadence as Large looked shocked as Fancy answered for him

“He’s battling the Eldest outside! I got to help him!” She ran to the entrance as Cadence followed her.

“Cadence!”

“Stay with Mr. Harvest!” As she followed Fancy as Shining was left out as Large looked at him while protecting him from arrows and magic blasts.

“So… married to a princess? That… must have been… hard to have some personal time with your wife?” Shining looker at him as Large handed him a shield with a White Tiger's face on it.

“Thanks, but this shield- “

“Its magical. It can fire bolts of lightning. It grows stronger depending on your magic.” Shining looked at it and smirk

“Let’s show them that shields aren’t worthless!”

“Defense can be the best offense!” They both charged into battle.


Fancy was following Cadence since she got lost. “Thanks for showing me the way out since you refuse to blast a hole in the wall.”

“I refuse to allow this much damage to the castle.”

“And I keep telling you that we’re in a plane where everything around us is an illusion. A solid illusion.” Cadence looked at her

“I am not doubting your words but its hard to believe it.” Fancy opened her map and showed her the dots on the map as some had Game Controllers insignia and the others had a parasite symbol over them. “These dots represent us with that parasite is the enemy and the dots with Game’s symbol is us, the allies.” Cadence examined the map.

“Does this magical map show the citizens and the guards?” Fancy looked at it.

“No, it doesn’t and that doesn’t mean they’d perished because of those parasites. This proves we’re in a plane that cannot be seen, hear, not sense even with the most powerful magic.” Cadence looked appalled and began to worry

“I hope Twilight doesn’t get involve.”

“Don’t worry, I doubt that Abyss Hunters would go to a school protected by my family.” Cadence looked at her “Don’t ask because even I didn’t know until a few days ago. I can’t blame them, they wanted me to have a normal live and nothing to do with the Abyss. But I let myself, along with the other Game Players member into the Abyss when I suspected Game Life of some secret live, how idiots we were. Although we agreed to help him no matter what and that is our cost us a normal life but life itself is mysterious and there is never a real path to it.” Cadence looked at her

“You seem calm about it.”

“A magical skill that makes me calm no matter what, great for being scared for the first time but lousy for sad stories and the downside is we can’t turn it off.” Said Fancy as Cadence sucked through her teeth as they made it outside. They looked up to witness a combined white tiger and dragon fighting a colossal tree monster.

“Is that thing…”

“It’s a Treant and Permafrost is fighting it!” Yelled Fancy as Cadence looked confused as she saw the tiger unleashing a white energy beam at it. Ice began to form as the Treant was incase in it. Permafrost roared as she slashed the tree monster in half as the ice cracked and split as it made contacted with the ground. Permafrost landed as an army of Kobolds surrounded her, she roared in the air as a massive magic circle appeared on the ground as icicles emerge from the ground skewering all the monsters as they vanished to smog.

“Oh… my…” Said both Fancy and Cadence as Permafrost snarled some 3 large slime monsters wearing a knight’s helmet, a humanoid with scorpion features and a harpy wearing a hardhat with flashlights taped on it collected the loot.

“Miss Fancy!” Said Fi the Harpy as she flew towards she and rubbed her head against her.

“Hi Fi. I’m happy to see you and the others. Where are the Rat Beastmen and Seedling?” Asked Fancy as Sting crawled to them.

“They are with your other companions as Azul, Toxia and Diablo are here, slaying the powerful monsters that scary summoner bringing. Mr. Game saw how many he has and is eliminating the summoner’s army of monsters.” Diablo dropped by as he had a jar with parasitic insects created by the summoners which frighten Fancy.

“He also ordered me to collect these… snacks for his intelligent comrades.” Diablo had one squirming in his claw as he consumed it as Fancy and Cadence held their vomit. “Such a waste of nourishment of prey.” He handed the jar over to fancy as she shuttered in disgust

“Inventory!” She threw it in with no regret. “I think I understand Game’s orders. IQ and Death would enjoy experimenting those.” Cadence looked at the creatures that didn’t attack them.

“So… these creatures are in your alliance?” Asked Cadence as Fancy looked nervous

“Well, they were tamed by Game Life. Somehow his powers to make things real, even gave his own monsters intelligence and life. Making the illusions of the IDs flesh and blood or slime.” Cadence was amazed and baffled

“Where is Game?” She asked as they heard a monstrous roar.

They turned around to see a black and purple colored Tyrannosaurus Rex trying to consume something flying around it.

“Fighting that.” Answered Diablo as Fancy looked closely to witness Game Life in familiar clothing.

“Is he wearing… What happened here?” Asked Fancy as a screen appeared

Recorded Video. Would you like to play?

Fancy blinked as Cadence looked confused “What’s a video?” Fancy looked at her

“Do you have… picture shows?” Asked Fancy since if arcades exist, old movie theaters could exist.

“No but I heard of a mine when I was a teenager wanted to make a device that could record the actions of another as it already happened. I never know what happen to him, but I hope it went well.” Fancy smile

“Well… enjoy the show.” She pressed play.


Game Life charged at the eldest as the private space was develop, Game charged as the eldest summoned some 4-arm minotaur as Game grabbed a hold of it and made a hole on the crystal wall as they were falling to the ground outside. Game jumped off the beast and slid down the crystal structure. Game looked around “Is this castle enterally made of crystal? Someone must have been high when thought of this.”

*THUD*

Game looked down as the minotaur began to fade into smog as it dropped some loot; a horn, a belt made of chains and a bag of gold and silver coins. “Huh? Coins instead of bills? I guess different universes have different currency.”

Minotaur’s Horn – The horn of a Minotaur. Material item to craft a battle horn.

Minotaur’s Belt – Chains crafted into a belt to hold a minotaur’s battle armor or make him look cool. Gives 30 Power and Strength points.

900 Bits

“Bits?”

“So, the rumors of the Gamer are true!” Game looked up to see the Eldest on a giant flying serpent. “You can make things out of nothing! You will make us the richest beings in the Abyss!” Game rolled his eyes

“And I thought you were a threat, but I was wrong. You along with your bros are nothing but money seekers. Pathetic money seekers.” The eldest growled as many portals opened as armies of monsters came out.

“CRIPLED THAT GAMER!!!” Yelled the eldest as Game grabbed the belt.

“You’re not the only Tamer here! Come out my friends!” Yelled Game Life “Monster Farm, Everyone in my farm and Fancy's!”


“Hey! Those are from my farm!” said Fancy.


A Large portal opened as all his monsters except Gilgador since Game promised him to Dark Speed. Game’s monsters looked around as Diablo snarled at the area.

“Where the hell are we?” Answered Diablo.

“Ignore it and focus on the enemy!” The look up to see an army of monsters as Permafrost looked annoyed

“I have been dragged here for a flimsy battle?!” She roared

“No… I promise you all, a massive feast of all kinds of dishes!” They looked surprised “All meat, vegetarian, desserts, juice, soda and wine from Fancy’s old man collection!” They smirked as they looked confident but the Eldest laughed.

“You treat these fakes like real being?! You are such a-”

*EXPLOSION*

The eldest was blown away as he witnesses the unspeakable; his army was being eliminated like ants. “WHA… HOW?!?!” Game smirked

“I treat them with respect and love. What’s your excuse since you’re nothing without them?” Game pulled out his machete and charged at the eldest. He summoned a dark creature made of darkness and black magic. Game Life stopped “What is this?!”

“I like you to meet the Fear Demon. A creature of our creation that can bring the fear within you to life.” Game gulped

“I admit that I have some fears but there none of your own damn business!” He yelled as the eldest smirked.

“We’ll see. Now!” the creature roared as the flashed an ultra-violet light at Game as his shadow stretched.

“Is that it?”

“Haven’t they been a bother to you since childhood?” Game turned around to witness himself wearing a Megaman helmet and different clothing from certain game characters with yellow eyes.

“Oh, come on… Seriously?”


“Seriously?!” yelled Fancy as Cadence looked confused

“What’s wrong? Isn’t that an illusion created by that monster?” Fancy looked at her

“Well… what we’re seeing is something involve from… a story in my universe. A dark and scary story.” Cadence looked scared

“How scary?” she asked Fancy looked scared

“Have you ever repressed your true feelings, kept what you hate about yourself, bottled it up inside of you and become someone you’re not? The story showed another world; a world reflecting by our hearts, inhabited by creatures from our dark suppress thoughts.” Cadence gulped at the idea of that story Twilight will read. “If one enters that world, they’re suppress feelings form into a version of themselves and insults them about their true flaws and reveal their darkest secrets on how they truly feel. Do you ever repress how you truly feel about another or your husband? All the negative emotions about you kept inside, it will spoil all your secrets that you really hate about yourself.”

Cadence looked down “I… sometimes have some repress feelings that I kept bottled. I even hate when Shining has to be protective from everything that looks odd and simple.”

“So, do I. If you refuse to accept the truth and refuse it; it will turn into a monster and kill you to be free.” Cadence looked horrified.

“How truly tragic. I hope Game doesn’t refuse himself.


“Tell me something. Why have you been allowing those waste of your space be near you? Haven’t you vow; you will never let anyone be with you. Videogames are your true friends. They never hurt you emotional, never betray you and never leave you.” Game looked away “Haven’t you cause that poor girl, Fancy enough pain?” Fancy looked surprised “After all, it was your fault she lost her eye in the first place.” Cadence was shock and looked at Fancy, but she places her hand over her eyepatch.

“Is that how he really feels?”

“You should have let her alone. She and the others would be living a normal life. No magic, no monsters and no psychotic people after them if you didn’t involve them. After all I'm you.” Game looked at him and shed a tear.

“You’re right.” Shadow Game Life raise his brow.

Hmm?

“I… I always thought it would be better to be alone. I blamed myself for the lost of Fancy’s eye and thought she and the others be better off without me. But they will always care because they’re my friends.”

“Oh, enough with the garbage!” both Games looked at the eldest. “I thought you would be suffering by your fear, but it’s-” Shadow Game Life blasted the monster the eldest was riding on as he fallen into some trash cans.

“Shut it, you pathetic noob. The pros are talking.”

“Don’t you mean pro?” Said Game as his Shadow laughed, even if he did sound psychotic.

“Okay, I fell for that me.”

“You’re me and I'm you.” His Shadow smiles and frowns.

“You’re not getting a Persona you know.” Game looked pissed off

“Than what the hell are here for?” Shadow Game Life smiled as he holds Game's flash drive.

“I am here to unlock a hidden ability within you, Game Life.” Shadow Game Life glowed into pure energy and enter the flash drive floated Game grabbed it.

“I feel… unbelievable!” The flash drive releasing code of numbers and letters surrounded him, form into a cocoon as it ripped open as Game Life was wearing his game Avatar’s costume. “Whoa, oh, oh, oh! Is this what I think it is?” A screen appears in front of him

You have sooth your inner fears, you have unlocked a hidden skill
[Hyper Mood LV UNKNOWN (Active)– MP: None] This skill gives the user the ability to temporary boost your abilities and stats.
Overlord Demon Avatar – Triples Stats (Due to many hours of playing, dedication and love)

“Sweet!” Game opened his inventory, pulled out the Angel Demon Jagged Blade and pointed at the Eldest who was extremely pissed

“WHAT?! You conquered your fear!?” Game smirked

“Conquered and bonded! Slash Beam!” Game slash the air as a beam from his sword split the nightmare beast in half. “Badass.” The eldest backed away and snarled at Game.

“I will not be bested by a kid! Demonsarus Zex!” A giant-size magic circle appeared on the ground as a Colossal black and purple colored Tyrannosaurus Rex.

“BRING IT!”


Replay Video?

Cadence was amazed but scared “I… never knew your friend secretly preferred to be alone.” Fancy looked at the video.

“It’s okay… I knew he blamed himself for me, but I told him that it wasn’t his fault. I can blame myself for it.” She said as Cadence place her hooves on her shoulder.

“You’re not to blame. You didn’t want him to feel guilty for something he didn’t do.” Fancy looked away

“Actually, my dad was responsible, but I pushed Game from getting hit by a Hard cover book. It cost me a eye and seeing everything afar, but he was my only real friend outside of my family that wasn’t intimidated by my wealth.” Cadence raised her brow.

“Wait… You’re a rich ponies’ daughter?” Fancy laughed nervously

“Don’t tell anyone but being rich is a miserable life. All the tutors, the fancy gourmet food and the worst of them all; private schools, especially an all-girl school. Those girls are real jerks! Saying my body was alter by doctors and ignore me saying its genetic. Public schools are better and less mean.” She said as a large hand was on her head, they looked to see giant human “Vivian!”

“Is she a friend?” Asked Cadence.

“My monster, she’s a Dwarf and an excellent Blacksmith. She can’t talk but she’s friendly.” Said Fancy as Vivian smiled and pointed at the sky. They all looked up to witness large multiple orbs of mana. “Uh-oh! It’s Game’s skill! RUN!” Large threads of silk wrapped around them as they were being lifted by Diablo.

“Time to dodge the boss’ boost.”

“GAMER’S WRATH!!!” Yelled Game Life as he unleashed his power at the dinosaur as Permafrost capture the eldest in a cage of ice and created a wall of ice to shield them as inside Large and Shining used barrier magic to protect themselves and the middle brother from the explosion al. Smoke was in the air as Game Life blew it all away as there was a was massive crater in the Crystal Plaza and a large chunk of the castle was gone. Cadence and Shining were shocked and horrified by the damages.

“WHAT HAS HE DONE?!” Yelled Shining Armor as Large gulped at damages.

“That video was right. His powers were triple and here are the results.” Large picked up the middle brother as he jumped down and used his shield as a sled as Shining followed.

“Oh… my… goodness.” Said Fancy as the ice wall melted to show the damages.

“How could your friend do this destruction?” Asked Cadence as Permafrost pushed her

“Be grateful that we’re inside of an illusion. That human refuses to kill. Why do you think I have this weakling captured?” She tossed the eldest on the ground. Send us all home, Miss Fancy.” Demand Permafrost as Fancy nodded.

“Monster Farm.” A portal opened as all the monsters went in. One caught her sight, an very giant-size Pink Slime.

“Medic?”

“Hello Miss Fancy. Your lover's abilities are most unexplainable but helpful. His experience gathering made it possible for me to evolve into a rare slime; Slime Gratonia, a slime that can destroy 50 Kingdoms just by playing.” Fancy was horrified hearing that, along with Cadence and Shining “But I will not. I am bound to your orders, I became the nurse to heal my injuries comrades Miss Fancy.”

Fancy let out a sigh of relief “Thank goodness.”

“I hope you tell me the ability to heal Miss Fancy. I have been doing good as a exercise buddy.” Said Medic as she went back in the Farm as Game Life appeared.

“Hey guy, sorry about the attack. I didn’t think it was this strong.” Large looked at the creator.

“Tell me something thou… did you think we survive?” they all looked at him as he was shocked

“YES! What do you think I am? Someone who sacrifices his friends to kill a monster?” they shook their heads. “Thank gaming and also I gather the dropped items from the creator. Tell me something Miss Cadence? How much is 50,000 Bits?” Cadence and Shining were shocked

“50,000?!” They both scream as Fancy and Large looked examined them

“This is the currency of this universe?” Said Large.

“No offense but is coins the only form of currency?” Asked Fancy

“Is that the only loot you gather?” asked Large as Game looked nervous

“Uh… no. I gotten something that you wouldn’t believe?” They looked at him as he revealed a dinosaur costume of the monster he slain. They looked surprised

“Is that- “

“Yes.”

“It dropped”

“Yes.”

“It looks like a mascot for an amusement park.” Fancy looked at it

(“The button eyes do make it cute.”)

“I know but the info on this saying it’s a legendary full body armor.” They’re eyes widen as they looked at that costume “We'll look at later.” He tossed it in his inventory. “Let’s leave.” The nodded as they raised their palms in the air

“ID ESCAPE!” All three of them yelled as the sky creaked as Shining and Cadence were surprised as they all glowed along with the other brothers. The sky shattered as the buildings that were destroyed appeared and the crater was gone.

“How did it.” Flabbergasted Shining

“A solid illusion that looks real.” Said Large as he was a diamond dog again.

“Amazing and dangerous magic.” Said Cadence.

“Don’t tell your sister. There are some things that should never be learned.” Said Game Life as they heard a scream from a resident, a crystal pony.

“Monsters!” yelled the mare.

“Where?!” They yelled as she pointed at Game and his friend the entire crowd screamed and fled as the plaza was empty. Game of insulted

“Oh, because we’re not ponies! We’re declare as monsters?! Ponies here are racists.” Yelled Game as Large and Fancy felt hurt

“Wow… I never thought I be called a monster. I never felt so… alone.” Fancy looked more hurt as she hugged Game

“Is how we look the way your subjects judged us?” Asked Fancy as she looked at Cadence as she looked sorry.

“I’m sorry. Ponies like us, were protected for a long time. Its only natural they fear everything different but calling other species monsters by how they look? I guess the most of them haven’t overcome their lost of magic by Tirek. Thus, fear traumatized them all.” Game shut his eyes as he remembers the portal.

“Tell me something; how long does the portal stay open?” They looked at him “So we don’t get trapped.”

“3 days and 3 nights once every 30 moons and tonight’s the last night.” Game looked shock and looked down.

Play 1:07
“So that means... I won't make it back."

"Huh?" Said Large.

"Nothing. I'm just muttering. Let's go back home before the police here arrest us for being us." Said Game as he looked depressed as he sulk to the castle.

"What's wrong with him?" Said Shining as they followed him from a distance as Fancy looked down

"He wanted to see this universe's version of his parents. He miss them so much." Said Fancy as Large felt down.

("I would do the same for my mom") He thought to himself

"So..." said Cadence quietly "Game Life is your lover?" Fancy blushed madly

"Don't tell everyone please?"


Shining manage to convince his guards to stand down since he said that Game and his friends are young and since when do guards attack children younger than them. They all made it back to the room with the mirror where Exo (In her disguised form) capture the youngest as he was knocked out as Heavy Cute looked confused and scared.

"Well its about damn time! I've been in torture be hearing these princesses saying that a girl like me shouldn't swear, curse and insult their ways." They looked at her with a 'not so surprised' look. "Hey I keeping my promise to Dark Speed. 'Whoever discovered those Harmony gems that its imbalance and will bring destruction to their world for lacking darkness.' is how he sees it. Now let's get these losers back home, they ruin my chances to leave a memorial of me." They looked at her "Graffitied that I was here." She lifted the youngest on her shoulders and walked to the mirror but stopped. "Also where did you get the new duds, Game?" Game looked surprised

"Well-" A bright flash happen as he was in his original clothes "HUH?" a screen appeared

Hyper Mood Recharge Time: 5 days

"WHAT!?" Yelled Game as Exo raised her brow.

"What it is?"

"My new skill needs to be recharge. For 5 days."

"Balls." Said Exo "So what does it do?"

"I'll tell you back home." Said Game as he and Large dragged the other siblings.

"Damn it! Oh yeah forgot on thing. BAM!" yelled Exo as she took a pic of them. "For Brainiac." She said as she ran to the portal. "Here's a gift from me, Pinkie!" She toss her a bag as she opened it to see at least 25 King-size bars

"YAY!" screamed Pinkie as she tried them as she smiled happily. Fancy gave a graceful curtsy

"I do apologize for what we brought such evil to your world. We only enter here for curiosity." She said. "Farewell, perhaps we'll meet again and ensure Twilight's safety in our world. Pinkie Promise if you don't tell Twilight about our actions." Pinkie did the promise chant and she waved goodbye as Fancy enter the portal.

"Uh... I'm sorry for acting like a mad dog with no brain. Hope you forgive me?" Applejack gave a hat off.

"You didn't acted on your own account. So y'all are forgivin'." Said Applejack as Heavy waved goodbye.

"Also keep your universe's currency." Said Game Life "Donate it to some of the less fortunate please?" He asked as he tossed the 50,000 bits at their feet which surprised them.

"How did he have accumulate this much bits?" Asked Luna as Game went through the portal

"He is living my old hobby." Said Shining Armor.

"Excuse me." He looked at Shining "Can I have the armor and shield back? We don't want thieves to steal them." Shining looked disappointed and removed the armor

"Oh... I will miss this armor and shield but I hate to say this but your armor have beaten ours."

"Yeah and by the way, gold is not a ideal metal for armor unless its strong to protect them? You have tested them for protection, right?" Celestia gulped and smile nervous.

"You should head home before its too late." Large pulled out a plastic crate

"Uh... sorry for the trouble we brought with us. We already collected all those items on the ground and uh... here's a dozen healing potions." Luna looked surprised as she took the crate

"Healing Potions?! These are impossible to create!" Yelled Luna as she frighten Large.

"Look at the time! Gotta go!" Yelled Large as he ran to the portal.

"WAIT!" Screamed Luna as Large was gone as two screens appeared in front of Shining and Cadence

Your temporary joining with the Game Players have ended. You earn 40,000 EXP and a random rare item

A shield with heart in armor on the plate and a glowing blue bracelet appeared in front of them

Shield of Bravery

Bracelet of Aura

Celestia examined these items "These are design are well crafted


The GEs made it back as they witness Dark Speed was cooking a stew as they others were watching Clue on a portable DVD player.

"Fun game and a good movie; too bad they killed the hot maid." Said Death.

"Not liking that Miss White did to her husband." Said IQ. Tunes noticed the group behind them

"Guys! They're back!" They turned around as Dark Speed looked at them.

"Dark Speed was disgraced for allowing to be incase in a binding spell. Tell Dark Speed that you capture those siblings to regain Dark Speed's honor?" Exo threw the youngest sibling at Dark's feet.

"Here's the youngest! Game and Large has the other 2." Said Exo as she looked down at the youngest was starting to move, She stomped on him as he groan loudly in pain. "Stay down. Call Miss Beauty and Stocks. We got a dance to skip." Said Exo as she made a call as Sharp pointed her pistols at him. Large and Game tied them up as Large saw Heavy Cute looking nervous

"Uh... Thank y'all for saving me." She said.

"No problem. I mean you would do the same for me." Answered Large as Heavy looked pissed off.

"YOU GAMERS HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!" The others were confused as she kissed Large. "NEVER FIND ME!" She fled the area which they watch her as Large was baffled.

"What the @#$% just happen?" Asked Exo as Large's phone vibrate

"Huh?" He looked at it and saw a text.

Call me 💋 He turned red and smile.

"Yuck. Love is always a poison." Said Dark as he looked at Exo "Did you gave my message?" Exo smirked and nodded

"Plus they said you must have no friends to say that. I shut them up saying that we were friends." Dark Speed smirked

"Excellent. Most Excellent." As IQ looked at them

"Have you got some pics about the species of the parallel universe?
30 minutes later
They watch Stocks and Miss Beauty took the Parasite Brothers away as they were in their formal clothes.

"Let's go to the gym entrance. Lord Jackass will already kick us out for Fancy wearing something indecent." Said Tunes as Fancy looked sad "It's not your fault, Gamer girl. She has no soul." She looked at Dark Speed "No insults."

"Not offended." said Dark as they went inside. They walked down the hall as Sunset run out with a dog in her hands.

"Was that?" Said Sharp as Twilight came with her friends.

"Have you seen-" They all pointed to the school entrance "Thank you!" She said as she ran to the entrance.

"What happened in the gym?" Asked Exo.

"Obviously, Sunset lost." Said IQ

"If only we recorded it." Said Death.

"Should we help her?" Asked Fancy looked at Game

"No." They looked surprised at him "Magic must defeat magic. Especially if its another universe." IQ and Death nodded as they watch the action

Watch the movie or remember it from memory

"So its over. How anti-climatic." Said Dark.

"So that magic makes the one see the error of their ways. That's pathetic and stupid. It makes it a baby's show where friendship wins all the time." Said Death

"I guess some refuse to show the real truth." Said Dark.

"So... do we forgive her?" Said Tunes. They all looked at each other.

"NAH..." They all answer

"Forgiveness is not a given. It takes time and not in an instant." Said Dark Speed.

"So what now? Lord Jackass already banned us from the gym." Said Large as Game had an idea

"Personal party in our MF?" They all cheered as they headed through the portal.


The Gamers and all their monsters were grooving to the music as Tunes was DJ-ing, Dark Speed agree to do the cooking for Game's as Game and Fancy had some privacy.

"This was a strange night." Said Fancy

"But at least we discover a parallel universe." Said Game *sigh* he sighed sadly

"Don't worry, one day you'll see your folks and I'll be with you for that day." She kissed Game as they watched the night sky.

"Wait!" Yelled Death as the music stopped, they all looked at him "We forgot to asked that princess if they dump other creatures from their universe in ours!" Exo's eye twitched

"@#$%!!!" She yelled as it echoed the Farms.

Author's Note:

Yeah... I ruined a happy ending, it's called 'To be continued.' Also sorry for the long wait. It was near the ending of the first EQG. Also for all my readers, sorry for that false update, what can I say; we click the wrong things. Enjoy early Spring and have a warm day.

PreviousChapters Next