• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Gamers 29

Sunset, Twilight and the rest of the Rainbooms except for Pinkie Pie were heading for the Game Players' Clubroom. “Twilight are you sure this is a clever idea?” Asked Sunset. “I know that Tunes has the magic of a Siren, but I doubt that she's a Siren because she was literally born on an island and moved here years ago. Plus, the Gamers still hates me for what I’ve done.” Rainbow patted her on the back.

“Hey, calm down. We'll back you up.” She said.

“I agree.” Said Rarity “Twilight have earned their votes after listening to Dark Speed's ghastly poetry.” She said proudly but shivered in disgusted “Why does that gentleman have those dark thoughts to haunt my memories. He even dipped that suit I made for his birthday in black paint.”

“Uh… won’t they refuse since they will cheer for anyone who sounds good?” Said Fluttershy. They gulped as they saw 2 of the Dazzlings in front of the Gamers' Club.

“YOU!!” Yelled Adagio and Aria

“You.” Said Twilight. The door opened as Tough Exo came out

“Hey ladies! Go make out somewhere else!” She said as she slammed the door. The 2 groups were embarrassed by what Exo said since she’s known to humiliate others.

“Hey!” Yelled Rainbow as she opened the door. The 2 groups barge in but couldn’t because they went in at the same time. They saw Dark Speed was wearing earmuffs, eye mask and sleeping with a sign on him ‘Wake me up to hear my poems'. The rest of the Game Players were holding large Foam Glow Sticks as they were cheering for Pinkie Pie & Sonata Dusk were singing and dancing together.

“What the?” Said Twilight and Adagio. They said as Prank and Sea Life were dressed as two identical costumes but in assorted colors. One was white in a blue jester outfit and the other was black in a purple jester outfit chanting ‘HEE-HO!!’

“PINKIE!!”

“SONATA!!”

(Listen to the end if you like this game and the music to the near end)

They couldn’t hear them as they were still singing and dancing as they sang to the end.

“WHOO-HOO!!!” Yelled Pinkie and Sonata.

“That was the most fun I had!” Said Sonata

“We should do it again!!” Said Pinkie

“AH-HEM.” Said some voices as they both turned to see their friends.

“Whoops.” Said both as the Game Players turned to see the two bands.

“Greetings again.” Said Game Life “How may we help you again? That doesn’t involve Sweet Tunes.” He said as Tunes blushed

“I know I'm pretty, but I don’t think we should go out on a date. It’s too early and I think we need to get to know each other.” She said while holding down her laughter, but Pinkie and Sonata laughed getting the joke.

“We’re not here for a date!” Yelled Rainbow as the twins ran behind Game. “We want answers that Tunes is competing with that gem.” Tunes looked at her pendant and covered it.

“I said what I said yesterday, I won’t use it, but I will win! If that unforgivable jerk of a teacher doesn’t disqualify me for my taste in music.” She said as Tunes went to grab a drink out of their clubroom personal fridge.

“Again, he can’t.” Said IQ “But I wouldn’t hold it against him.”

“Right…” Said Applejack “We’ll be Mosey along now.” As she pushed Pinkie out and Aria dragged Sonata.

“HEY!!!” Yelled Tunes as she stopped them. “I want those clothes back and don’t forget your clothes.” She said as she handed Pinkie and Sonata their clothes back in anime tote bags

“We’ll bring them back! Along with the Tote Bags.” Said Sonata.

“Let’s karaoke again!!” Said Pinkie as they all left.

“So…” Said Sharp. “What are the songs you plan to sing?” She asked

“I have it all planned out. 1st I sing a non-game to shock the crowd. 2nd I'll sing one from a cartoon that I like, especially the singer and 3rd is the Persona 4 greatest song since they made iTunes.” The Gamers gave a thumbs up as Dark Speed woke up from his nap, looking grouchier than he was in every morning.

“Not to show that it’s fate for you to win or any but what in case of a finale?” He asked as Tunes sucked air through her teeth.

“I haven’t thought of that far. Do you guys have any songs to recommend?”

Love Together.” (Game Life)

“Officially Missing You.” (Fancy Looks)

Circles by El Oso.” (Large Harvest)

It’s Not Unusual.” (Death Alchemist)

Feels Good.” (Tough Exo)

“The Plagues.” (Dark Speed)

Papermoon.” (High I.Q.)

USO.” (Sharp Shooter)

Ai no Uta!” (Said Prank and Sea)

The group except Game turned to the twins. “How do you two know…” said Exo as she turned to Game Life.

“What? It’s relaxing and therapeutic.” Said Game Life. “Besides I thought Dark Speed would say Namida Ga Afureta since its shows Olimar’s feelings for his Pikmin. Sad feelings that he never got a chance to thank them for all they have done for him?” He said.

“That is true and Dark Speed would say that as Dark Speed’s 2nd choice.” Tunes wrote down all the songs they said.

“Thanks for the ideas, guys. I’ll decide the song for the finale.” Said Tunes as she and the others to the gymnasium. Miss Lax slowly opened her eyes as she watched the group leave but Fancy stopped and place a pillow under her head and left the room and close it.

“Those kids may have a somewhat addiction to video games but they’re still good kids, no matter what anyone would say.” Said Lax as she turns on the secret TV, IQ had installed and hacked into the school security systems. “I still think that IQ went a little too far but at least Tough warned him not to view the Girl’s Locker Room.” She said as she watched the gymnasium.

In the Hallway
“Oh wait!” Said Tunes as she removed her necklace. “Fancy, here!” Tunes gave Fancy her Siren Stone. “I gave my promise I won’t use it in the Battle of the Bands.” She said as pulled out her guitar case from her inventory. “I’m gonna cheer the competition up because of my Siren Sisters who, let’s face it; All creatures have a right to eat.”

“A flaw for their need for nourishment.” Said Dark Speed. “At least; its not cannibalism.” They all turned to him “Greek Mythology.”

“Its true.” Said IQ “But given that they are from an alternate Dimension; the biology and information on them is different.”

“Yeah…” Said Tunes as she pulled out her guitar from the case as she tune it up. “Also, before I compete; I need to get a secret out of my gut.”

“Someone knocked you up?” Said Exo as she got punched in the arm.

“NO! And besides, that won’t happen way later until I graduated. I’ve been hiding this since I was in middle school. I’m gay.” She said as they looked at her.

“We already knew about that about you.” Said Dark Speed as Tunes was shocked to hear that.

“What?”

“The Game Players accept any Gamer no matter what!” Said Game Life.

“Whether you’re disable or gay.” Said Death.

“Too young or old.” Said Sharp.

“We’re the Gamers and video games is Rated K-A!!!” Yelled the Gamers as they cheered. Tunes looked at them and smiled

“Thanks everyone. That was a heavy weight I had to carry. I mean Strict can be a dick and I can believe he can disqualified me for being gay.” All the Gamers refuse to accept it since it would damage the school's reputation. Tunes looked at Fancy “I’m… uh sorry for checking you out when we changed clothes.” Apologized Tunes.

“Uh… it’s alright. It took time for me to be o.k. changing in the Girl’s Locker Room.” Said Fancy.

“Uh… also. I’m… uh… seeing a girl… in Model’s Life’s Agency.” Whispered Tunes as Game turned around in horror.

“YOU’RE DATING WHO IN MY SIS’ BUSINESS?!?!?!?!” He yelled as the others looked at Game.

“Oh shit.” Said Tunes in a disappointed tone. “It’s not your sister because I have no chance with her.” Game sighed in relief

“Thank the Gaming God because I refuse to be my sis's messenger again because she nearly sold my games the last time she got dumped and I can’t go through that again.”

“They always kill the messenger, never the sender. Why don’t they go for the sender?” Said Death.

“Because they are fragile and unstable to lay harm on one, they give their love to, and used the messenger as a punching bag to vent out their frustration.” Said Dark Speed as Tunes tune up her guitar.

“I know the entire school is at each others’ throats but how about I let them feel something that touches the heart. Want to hear, gang and little ones?” They nodded as Dark Speed didn’t react.

“Don't care but given that you’ll be the last to enter the gymnasium, you'll be performing last. It shall give us time to prepare for your singing.” He said as Tunes play a song.

At the Gymnasium

The Gamers entered the room as everyone turned to see Tunes playing the guitar. “You are late Miss Tunes!” Yelled Strict Authority.

“I know.” Said Tunes as she didn’t care.

“You are going after the Rainbooms.” He said as he noticed Twilight. “I swear I thought I kicked that girl out?”

“Well you didn’t and now everyone hear my song to ease the tension.” Said Tunes as she began to sing.

“Lay down old boy put your head down to rest.”

The crowd stopped arguing as they turned to Tunes. The other Gamers joined in as her choir. Some of the students started to listen as they started to feel a bit emotional as they heard the music.

“This song always make Trixie feels… emotional!” Yelled Trixie.

“Agree with you *SNIFF*.” Said Flash Sentry. Luna had a tissue wiping away the tears.

“I always enjoy listening to this song because I miss our home!” She said as Sonata & Pinkie started to cry as Blue mist appear from the students and teachers. Game Life noticed it as he was singing and got Fancy’s attention along with the others. Fancy noticed it as she pulled out Tunes’ pendant was glowing and slowly absorb the mist, they looked at each other with shocked expressions. Twilight noticed it and wanted to speak but they shrugged their shoulders meaning they don’t know that it was possible. Tunes made it to the end as the blue mist was absorbed into her Siren Pendant as a screen appeared.

Through the Music of Emotional Sadness; Defense was increased by 15% for 1 hour.

“I guess Tunes’ Siren Gem can collect emotional energy when removed from her.” Said Death.

“Perhaps the Siren Heart is connected to a spiritual link. Like how Earthbound showed prayers to beat Giygas. I can never remove that creature from my memories. The final boss became a background nightmare.” Said IQ.

“Agree. How’d Game Life didn’t have nightmares seeing that Final Boss?” wonder Death

“He already lost the most important people to him, he lost his reaction to fear any monster.” Answered IQ.

“I believe the inventory is a safe location cease the emotional energy collection.” Said Death.

“Agree but we better collect data and by data, I mean blackmail footage of Lord Jackass weeping.” Said IQ as they both recorded Strict Authority crying.

“It’s worth it for getting detention after this.” Said Death as IQ and him fist-bump. Tunes caught her pendant from Fancy as she tossed it to her.

“Okay… not my best plan. I thought it wouldn’t absorb emotional energy when I took it off. It work in my head.” Said Tunes as she walks to the only row of bleachers that didn’t had students and easy for Death for his wheelchair.

Perhaps if you put it in your inventory; it won’t activate and absorb energy.” Whisper Game as they all sat down, and Death parked.

“So, what’s the 1st song you’re gonna sing, Tunes?” Said Death.

“I’ll tell after the competition’s songs and with some help from you guys.” Said Tunes as they nodded. “Mostly the girls on the 1st round, solo singing on the 2nd and 3rd is all of you together.” They all turned to listen to the competitors.

They were listening as they were discussing Tunes’ song as they watch the Rainbooms’ performing to the end. “Okay that was just awful.” Said Large as the others nodded.

“They should of practice as a band before the competition. Along with preparations of a new band member.” Said Sharp. “Tunes is winning the deal.”

“Unless her Siren sisters would use their magic to alter the votes.” Said Exo as Tunes gasped in horror.

“My Sister Sirens wouldn’t do that!” She said defending them.

“Not unless Twilight Sparkle want to break a Pinkie Promise and lose her friends for life.” Said IQ.

“Break a promise to protect her world and end her friendship here or keep a promise to keep her friends so she’ll won’t be hurt to lose them. And that Pink Imp said her promises bring friends together, in my tainted heart’s hopes and dreams for love.” Said Dark Speed as they noticed Tunes was next.

“I’m up. Help me with the piano, guys.” Said Tunes as Game, Large, and Dark follow Tunes as Fancy, Exo, and Sharp joined as Strict Authority noticed them.

“What is that girl up to?” He said as he heard a cough.

“Remember Mr. Authority. Any alterations to our votes will cost you your paycheck or worst.” Said Vice Principal Luna as he looked frustrated.

(“Those lost causes will cost this school it’s credentials.”) Game, Large, Exo & Dark was carrying a piano to the stage as he was shocked that they were carrying a heavy piano with ease and didn’t show any struggle. “How in physics…”

“I should’ve asked them for help instead of those 3… gentlemen.” Said Rarity.

The 4 placed the piano in the center of the stage as the guys left and Exo stayed behind as she pulled out a sign.

Sabotage + Anyone = ME!!! With a picture of a guillotine

The audience gulped since that means death or worse as the stage lights shut off and the darkness absorbed Exo. As a spotlight shines on the Piano as Tunes was wearing a hoodie. She played scale downward and raised it up as Exo was playing a guitar, Sharp on the drums and Fancy on Keyboards.

Listen to the song if you’re a fan of her music, she sang the songs in Kingdom Hearts

Tunes sang the final line of the song. The audience cheered as some of the girls cried by the beauty of her singing. Tunes took a bow as the guys carried the piano off the stage. Tunes passed the Rainbooms as she smiled “I’m winning our promise.” Said Tunes as Exo as smirked.

“Boom goes the Rainbooms.” She said as she danced out of the gym.

“I really hate that girl.” Said Rainbow.

The Dazzlings took stage as they sang. Tunes was snapping her fingers to their song as Dark Speed watched as green mist collected into their pendants except for Tunes’ pendant. “Dark Speed is wondering why we’re not affected this or Dark Speed’s personality isn’t graduated growing more negative?”

“Power of the Gamer. [Gamer’s Mind] keeps us calm no matter what.” Said IQ as they watched the Dazzlings finished their song. They walked down the stage as they smile at Tunes.

“You sang beautifully.” Said Adagio.

“You make some amateurs look pathetic.” Said Aria.

“I hope you win! I can’t wait for the sea where I don’t drown.” Said Sonata as Tunes handed her a snack. “Thank you.” She said as she unwrapped it and ate it. She looked surprised. “Oh! Salt-water Taffy!”

“It’s my favorite candy and I can’t wait for my next performance.” Said Tunes as Twilight sucks her teeth that they’ll lose and worst; keeping her word to bring the Sirens back to Equestria when Tunes wins.

“We have to win! I don’t know why Sweet Tunes wants to help them?” Said Twilight.

“Perhaps there is a danger than the magic you have.” She turned to see Pinkie as she shrugged her shoulders and moved to discovered Dark Speed.

Everyone: *SCREAM IN SHOCK*

“Why do you do that?!” Yelled Rainbow Dash.

“To show that we’re not dead to reality as we waste our time with this battle as we’re wasting each second of our meaningless lives.” Said Dark Speed.

“Trixie is always terrified by you.” Said Trixie as she moved to a different section of bleachers along with the other students except The Rainbooms.

“What are you talking about?” Said Twilight.

“Perhaps you are blind to see but not Dark Speed.” He said, “You see any danger as threat when its from your world.” Twilight looked sternly at him.

“You don’t understand. The Sirens charm ponies with their music and feeds on their negativity and distrust with their dark magic. They would rule over Equestria if Starswirl hadn’t stop them.” Explain Twilight.

“How many casualties did they cause?” Said Dark Speed as Twilight looked shocked by what he said.

“Excuse me?”

“Casualties. How many casualties did they made?” Dark Speed asked again as Twilight looked a bit complex.

“Uh… well, the history books didn’t list them, so… zero.” Answer Twilight as Dark Speed gave a slow clap.

“Dark Speed is impressed by your history’s bullshit.” He said as Twilight was horrified by what he said about Equestria's history. “The history in our world is more gruesome; slavery, genocide, mass murder, extinction, a bomb that can destroy a city and the aftermath can annihilate the plant and animal life and the most important thing; wars. You are pathetic.” Said Dark Speed as he pulled out a black cloak “There is greater danger in this world than you know if you don’t take them back, you'll pay… with your soul.” He said as he covered himself with it. He sat there as Rainbow Dash looked annoyed.

“Okay freak-show. You may freak everyone with your poems, but this doesn’t scare-” Rainbow pulled the cloak to reveal he was gone. “What the?!”

“He… disappeared!” Said Rover.

“Yikes!” Said Bulk Biceps. Twilight looked around as he turned her head to see Dark Speed in front of her.

“*Loud screaming*!!” Said Twilight as she fell on Sunset along with everyone on the bleachers and Pinkie.

“Why are we screaming?” Asked Pinkie

“Because he’s scary.” Said Fluttershy

“Even I’m a danger.” Said Dark Speed as he backed away as Sharp pushed him back to their group

“Come on Doom Chanter. You don’t want to spoil hidden secrets of our lives.” She said as she looked at Twilight. “We choose to stay on Tunes' side, not because of Siren magic. It’s because what your views on them is wrong. You better sound better than that crappy performance.” She said in a demanding tone.

“Why… and what does he mean ‘There is a greater danger in the world than I know’?” Wonder Twilight.

The Next Round

The Rainbooms performed and sounded better than their last performance. Rainbow Dash did a guitar solo as the Game Players noticed something glowing on Rainbow's head as Sunset attack her. “Am I the only one who noticed the small transformation?” whispered Game as Tunes nodded.

“I think it’s the same transformation they did at Fall Formal.” Said Tunes as they ended their song. “I bet they'll blame Sunset for that since they weren’t paying attention.”

“We must tell them of the reason and not to blame Sunset.” Said Dark Speed as they looked at him. “Do not misunderstand Dark Speed. Dark Speed has not forgiven Sunset yet, but she is trying her best at forgiveness.” They nodded as they head for the stage as Dark handed a note to Rainbow. She opened it as the rest read it.

Rainbow, you almost grew pony ears like the Fall Formal. Sunset tackle you so you don’t expose yourself. Dark Speed. P.S. The Game Players haven’t forgiven Sunset… yet.

Rainbow looked embarrassed as Applejack and Rarity nagged her about showing off, but Sunset looked at the Game Players (“They prove my innocence after what I did to them… why?”) Tunes hid behind a curtain and came out in a beautiful red and orange dress theme with the sea and coral.

“Whoa…" Said Game as IQ, Death and Large blushed madly.

“Thanks for the honest ‘Whoa'. My mom made this for me. The dress' theme is when you see a sunset at the beach.” Explain Tunes.

“Your mom has good inspiration.” Said Fancy as she let Tunes' hair flow down as she placed a lovey hair pin of a Flower Hat Jellyfish.

“Thanks. Now let’s win this!” She walked to the stage as the crowd was amazed by Tunes’ dress. “It’s non-revealing. I memorize the rules.” Strict pound the table as VP Luna looked sternly at him as he shut up. “Prepare to feel the love.” Said Tunes as her friends played the instruments as they heard the trumpets played.

The crowd applauded as Tunes gave an elegant curtsy as she blew a kiss and smirked at Mr. Authority who snarled at her. Tunes got offstage and high-five her friends.

(“If that lost cause wins, then I’m forced to listen to their… UGH!!! ELECTRONIC BRAIN TUMOR SOUNDWAVES!!! I can’t let that happen!”) He smirked as the students and his bosses didn’t noticed him. (“It’s a good thing I came prepared.”)

Miss Lax was watching as she noticed him smirking “What the @#%^ is that bastard up to?” She said as she looked perfectly awake, pulled out her phone and Bluetooth the security camera to watch and typed the security password. “They are young men and been through Sex Ed. Funny seeing they made actual titties from the keyboard. I blame emojis and that crappy movie. They should have never cancel that Popeye movie, I mean have they seen the live-action version?” She got up and left the clubroom as she locked the door.

The Dazzlings sang as they collected their snack, negativity. “Despite how wrong the Sirens are doing, if they haven’t created casualties, then they’re not monsters.” Said IQ.

“I personally talk to them and they’ve been honest. I don't know how but I could feel their truth & honesty from my Siren Heart stone. I guess Equestrian Sirens can tell if another Siren is honest with them or not.” Explain Tunes

“Must be hard to keep their love lives from their parents.” Said Fancy as they nodded as Dark Speed noticed as the students were handed with small devices.

“What the hell are the others are being handed?” They turned to see their worst teacher gave them a small device with a touchscreen.

“These are voting devices. You can pick only one group to head for the semi-finals. 3 out of 4 will enter it. Now make your choice because you can’t change it after you vote.” Said Strict as he walked away.

“Do you think he made these?” Said Game Life.

“Doubt it.” Said IQ “I hack his records and he has no record of computer or engineering experience to create these.” He said as they made their choices. Every student and contender made their choices as Vice Principal tally the votes on a laptop.

“The votes have been tallied! The 3 group of contestants are heading for the finals are Trixie and the Illusions!” Trixie and her bandmates cheered. “The Dazzlings!” The sirens cheered as Twilight started to chew on her fingernails. “And the final group is heading for the finals are…" Sunset lowered her head as Tunes looked excited “The Rainbooms!” The Rainbooms cheered happily as Tunes looked surprised and confused.

“What?” (Tunes)

“What?!” (The Game Players)

“What!?” (The Dazzlings)

“What?!” (Pinkie)

"WHAT?!" (The students who voted for Sweet Tunes)

“I’m sorry about that Miss Sweet Tunes. It’s a fair competition.” Said Miss Luna as Tunes looked down.

“It’s alright. I’ll be heading for the washroom.” She said as she left the gymnasium. The Game Players followed her out of the gym as the Dazzlings tag along. Sunset watched it as Twilight and the Rainbooms weren’t paying attention. Sunset followed them into the hallway to watch Game Players talking with the Sirens.

“How in barnacles did our fellow sister Siren lose!” Yelled Adagio.

“I don’t know, and we know that you wouldn’t cheat after her promise to get you home.” Said Game as Aria snarled.

“Well, we have to win! I can't show off Jellybean head beat us!” She said as she headed out as Adagio followed her.

“How can those RainBoobs won?” Said Exo. “I mean they stink & Tunes was more talented.

“Maybe they used their magic to cheat?” Said Sonata. “I mean some mares in Equestria secretly used magic to make them 10lb lighter.” She said as Exo smirked.

“I bet the Equestria Rarity made herself 25lb lighter.” Said Exo as they snickered but Sunset was confused.

“The Game Players know Equestria!? And the making yourself lighter with magic is… partly true. Mostly on nobles.” Sunset pondered about it.

“You do know, Dark Speed is an expert of hiding in secret.” Sunset turned to see Dark Speed himself, she was about to scream but Dark Speed covered her mouth. “Do not scream and explain to Dark Speed your reason?” Asked Dark Speed.

“Uh… 1st thing; how did you?”

“We knew when Twilight Sparkle came to CHS and before you got blasted by the magical beam. We’re not stupid like everyone and don’t easily believe everyone’s dumb rumors”

“Then… why Sweet Tunes is helping the Sirens?” Asked Sunset.

“We don’t decide who is the villains and heroes, Sunset. Who’s to say that you’re wrong about them.”

“But Twilight found them in the history book. They’ve done horrible things.”

“And you haven’t done horrible things?” Dark replied as she shut her eyes realized that she did horrible things to everyone in the school.

“… Okay I admit that, but haven’t I already paid for it?” She asked.

“And have they? They were sent here how many years?” Said Dark Speed.

“1000.” Answered Sunset.

“Then… haven’t they already paid? Everyone who they’ve met who feared and hated them are all dead. Why are you and your princess cleaning up another’s mistake?” Asked Dark Speed as Sunset tried to put things together. “Or should I say this; will defeating the Sirens will redeem you of your actions in an instant and place the hate towards another to spare your feelings? Or find a reason to remove the hate to a pony and move it to a creature of a different race?” Sunset’s eyes widen in shock to hear that.

“W… what am I to say? Should I convince Twilight to talk them back to Equestria or find out why Tune have that Siren Stone?”

“Tunes said she got it from her father when she was young.” Said Dark as Sunset look at him with a confused look.

“Wait… her dad is a woman?”

“Yeah… we already know for 5 years. Is it possible that your world’s powerful wizards and mages decide to use our world as a dump to send anything or anyone they can’t handle without knowing the danger we have?” Said Dark Speed as Sunset looked at him.

“What do you mean ‘Danger’?” She asked as Dark Speed pulled out a black deck of cards from his sleeve, shuffled it and pulled out a card with a picture of a tower, upside-down.

“The Tarot Card of the Tower upside-down means a great danger will come to you, Twilight, The Rainbooms and Sirens. Take Dark Speed’s advice and take them back to Equestria before it’s too late or you will learn a truly frightening lesson.” Said Dark Speed as he looked at Sunset.

“Sunset!” Sunset turned to see her friends.

“Twilight…”

“Who were you talking to?” Sunset turned around to see Dark Speed disappeared… again.

“Uh… nothing?” Said Sunset as she left with her friends.

Later the night of The Battle of the Bands
Game Players were on the hill of the concert stage outside of CHS. “I still refused to believe that Tunes lost fairly!” Said Exo.

“It’s too bad we can’t find any evidence of rigged voting because of our history.” Said IQ. Tunes had puffy eyes as she cried for losing.

“It’s okay. I guess I wasn’t gonna win after my performance last year.”

“Hey it’s okay. To be honest, the song you used was technically a song in a movie that was rated G.” Said Game Life.

“Yes, in the 1980s.” Said Fancy.

“I failed to see what was inappropriate.” Said Tunes.

“Here’s the video of it.” Said Death as pulled out his tablet. “IQ copied me a video.”

(Imagine the singer as Tunes P.S. If you never heard this song or see the movie, check the 2nd video below the song only. And I repeat what I typed; it was Rated G in the 80s.)

“Let’s just watched the show.” Said Large. “Oh, and I invited the new members to watch.” They turned to Large. “I thought it would cheer to Tunes for winning.” Said Large.

“Thanks, Large. Love that kind heart of yours.”

“He’s not the only one.” Said Game Life as Prank and Sea were dressed as Amigo the Monkey and his sister Amiga.
The monkeys are siblings, so no incest-love ideas)
“Awww… that’s cute of them. I think I lose my talent in my music, I’m going to my RV to sleep through the BOTB until my Siren Sisters’ turns. The Gamers frowned as they followed her to the RV. QB, Strong Love and Heavy Cute made it to the concert as they noticed Tunes walking inside of her RV.

“Hey! Where is Tunes is going?” Said Cute as they followed them inside.

(Yeah, skipping the other bands performances because I’m a little lazy)

Trixie and the Illusions lost but earned the chance to do an encore. The Dazzlings were performing as the Rainbooms came to do that spell. The Game Players watched the show as the Dazzlings summoned phantom projections of themselves and Rainbooms summoned a colossus Alicorn made of magic. QB disapproved it. “What are these girls doing?! Are they trying to gather Abyss Hunters?!” She yelled as IQ looked at them.

“But this part of the city is protected by the Róngyù Yuēshù Guild. Aren’t they afraid of them because I remember seeing a pile of hunters Fancy’s mom defeat?” Said IQ as Strong looked worried.

“True but unless it’s-”

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! MASSIVE PRIVATE SPACE IS BEING CREATED!!! FREEZING TIME FOR THE APPROXIMATLY 10 HOURS!!!

“WHAT!?!?!?!?!” Yelled the Game Players as they looked to see an actual ID forming before the magic Alicorn could attack, freezing the audience and the band in place except the Game Players.

“What the hell?!” Yelled QB “Why aren’t we frozen in place?!” She asked as IQ laughed as they looked at him.

“Tunes… remember that I and Fancy’s Gnome customize this RV from your mom, yes?” Tunes nodded “I also made it not only a mobile Headquarters but an Abyss Assault Battle Vehicle!!! THE Double A.B.V!!!” The groups eyes widen as they looked outside to see some strange adults in business suits carrying not only the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms except for DJ PON-3 into a black moving van.

“God damn it. Dark Speed was right!” Said D.A. as Strong looked around.

“Where is that attractive shadow?” She said.

(“Eeewwww!!!”) Said everyone in their heads.

“We don’t know.” Said Game Life “He texted me that he’ll be with them ‘In the darkness they’ve created’ whatever that means?”

“We have no time!” Said Sharp as she pulled out her twin pistols “We need to unleash a Full-Frontal Assault!”

“Hold it soldier kid!” Said Game Life. “We’re heading for a battle! So, let’s check our stats and add them if we need them!” They all nodded and opened their stats and examined them as they plan to add them if they need them.

Game Life’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5AZYW98y-jhJTT6e?e=fRdmQ3

Fancy Looks’ STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5AJHZjhw7ja5spqI?e=v9bVP8

Large Harvest’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5ATXayYAQGwuH05O?e=OPjTFk

High IQ’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5AFZFUj-ReCZHYH5?e=0mXcYz

Death Alchemist’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5AyhU6bzL7VEuB_8?e=HvKdBp

Sweet Tunes’ STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5AVVynFCFqBpuVkF?e=gkzrFk

Tough Exo’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en43xxmJDDnhxNFtWu?e=Vwfiji

Sharp Shooter’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en5ADgY543Vo3C1bE_?e=DU0W9m

Strong Love’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en4369Ib1gIDNsvRGD?e=SYUaWm

Gambling Queen’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en431J6um0P078j6-l?e=PrD5sX

Heavy Cute’s STATS: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgKB-v3f46en43sCPYkgfK9MbyP2?e=HSjHP8

Tunes started the RV. “Now, Let’s GO TURBO!!!” Said Tunes as she floor it.

Before the Semi-Finals
Miss Lax entered the Teacher’s Lounge to hack into Strict Authority’s personal computer to discover where those voting devices came from. “I so @#$%ing know that piece of shit had something to do with Sweet Tunes losing. He made a fatal mistake.” Said Miss Lax as she made a copy of the info to a Flash Drive, shut the laptop off and saw an arrogant picture frame of Strict Authority. Miss Lax looked at it and punched it. “No one and I mean no one… mistreats my students.” Miss Lax marched out and looked surprised but smirked “Well, well, well. I guess I’ll get my daily exercise and an extra paycheck.” Said Miss Lax as she snapped her fingers and disappeared.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed it. Yeah, I altered it because its an AU story and if you're wondering about the songs the Game Players said to Tunes. The reason I didn't put on there is because I forgot to and don't want to add them so you would 'Google Search' them. So here's the songs the Game Players suggested, even the twins.

Also that Popeye bit, that was my frustration that Sony choose Emojis than the classic ~The Sailor Man~ cartoon.
Please leave a comment for feedback and sorry for the lack of updates because I have a lot on my plate.

PreviousChapters Next