• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11

Author's Note:

If you're reading this; I'll explain why I uploaded it early. I finished 2 chapters before Spring Break and I couldn’t deal with it wasting away unpublished. Also like Author's Note, I hope my question was answered.

MORNING!!! Your HP and MP are fully restore!

Game Life punched the screen as it vanished “I really need to find a way to turn that off or make it like my Parappa the Rapper Alarm Clock.” He got up and made breakfast for him and Mama Sweet Medication, Flapjacks. Sweet Medication came down in her nightgown and was a bit drowsy.

“Morning Game Game.” Said while yawning

“Morning Mom.” He was pouring her coffee in a mug. “One lump or two?” She held her fingers for two as he spoon in a teaspoon of sugar.

“I’ll be working all through the afternoon and night. Do you have any plans for today?”

“Yes I’ll be seeing my friends for a meeting to see if we completed our homework which I did finished.”

She was happy to hear that “I’m happy to hear that. You’re spending time with your friends.”

“Yes and I’m going to the bank to buy some snacks and lunch. Good luck at work.” Said Game as he poured himself a glass full of OJ.

Mama Sweet Medication smile as they ate their breakfast.

As Game Life watched Mama Sweet Meds going to work. He paused and pulled out the stack of bills from his pocket that he got from Miss Beauty who killed that dungeon boss. “I don’t even know how much this is nor if its counterfeit. Maybe the bank knows and maybe they won’t be suspicion on how I got this money.”

He locked the door as he made his way to the bank.

At the bank
”Next!” yelled a bank teller as Game Life walked to him.

“I like to deposit this stack of money.”

“Okay. How much is it?”

“I don’t know. My relative sent me this but fail to tell me how much it is or its real.”

The Bank Teller took the stack and examined the money while counting it “Well sir… this is… real money and about $500 dollars worth.”

Game Life looked shocked as the Bank Teller gave him a deposit slip “Please write the amount and sign it please.” Game Life write the slip and sign it as it was deposit “Thank you for depositing.” Game took the receipt as he walked out.

“I can’t believe it. The money was real? Miss Beauty will be shocked about this.” He walked to the supermarket and bought snacks and drinks for himself and his pals. 6 Gallons of Mango Juice, 3 gallons of Orange Juice, 3 Gallons of Apple Juice 12 boxes of Pop-Tarts (Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet, Brown Sugar Cinnamon & Pumpkin Pie. 3 Each) 2 Bags of Family size Ruffles for $70. He carried the bags with ease as he dumped them in his inventory. “I may need to buy some other food then junk.” He looked back and remember he has now fire magic. He can literally cook his food but he needs some greens and fruits. He went back to bought 3 large pots, 3 large pans, cooking utensils (Ladle, Cutting board, Large Spoon with holes), fruits (30 apples, 30 oranges, 5 pineapples, 4 bags of avocados, 10 tomatoes) 3 kitchen knives, 2 gal corn oil (Cholesterol free, trans-fat free), vegetables ( 5 lettuces, 3 cabbage, 8 carrots, 4 corns, 9 cucumbers) 4 bags of potatoes, 6 boxes of seasoning all for $230 which surprise the cashier “It’s for a reunion. Don’t make a big deal out of it.” He paid the cashier as he pushed his purchases out in a shopping cart and went where there’s no camera watching him as he dump the purchases in the inventory. “I wonder if I have a limited space for the inventory?”

Game walked all the way to Fancy’s house to see High I.Q. with someone on a wheelchair “Death Alchemist… It has been a while.”

D.A. turned his chair around “Demonic Overlord of Games. It’s has been a while.”

Game nodded “It’s a shock to see you outside from your home. I thought you were still recovering from the accident, no offense.”

“None taken. I have heard of a Nintendo Switch being in the ‘Game Players’ possession, is it true?”

“It is true. Have you reconsider on joining ‘The Game Players’?”

D.A. didn’t show any emotion “I am still thinking about the invitation you offer me. Thank you for reminding me.”

“You’re welcome and remember; you are free to join ‘The Game Players’ whenever you fell like.”

“Thank you.” Said D.A. as he moved the controller on his armrest as his chair moved towards the Fancy’s home.

“What are the probabilities of Fancy Looks’ father, Wealthy Mind might be here.” asked H.I.Q.

“0%.” Said Game as H.I.Q. turned his head towards him

“Explain.”

“Fancy’s mom told me he’s on a business trip for 3 weeks.”

I.Q. gulped “The Queen of Succubi is here?!”

Game looked annoyed “You guys are still get horny by her?”

I.Q. looked annoyed “Do not set the blame on me! You develop an immunity to her sexy body when you were friends with Fancy for 11 years.”

“And I thought your boners dies when she beat up her husband.”

High I.Q.’s face turned grim “Please… do not let my brain replay that day. My mind as set it as a permanent nightmare whenever I seen anything horrifying or gruesome.”

“Agree and that is only reminder to the ‘Male Game Players’ to never have porn dreams of her.”

“Unknown to the girls except possible future lesbian ‘Game Players’. Gay, straight who cares. Let them be happy, it’s not a big deal to everyone even Sharp Shooter since she’s smart as a college student.” Said I.Q.

Game nodded as they march to the manor.

As they entered the manor as Dark Speed was reading a book, Large Harvest had his leg over the other, Tough Exo was holding her rage, Sweet Tunes was beat-boxing to the tune from Harmoknight

Sharp Shooter was drinking a root-beer float and Fancy Looks was carrying a plate of muffins “Hey guys.”

They turned to see Game Life and High I.Q. along with Death Alchemist which surprised them

“Death Alchemist?!” Said Tough Exo.

“You… left your home.” Said Fancy Looks.

“Yeah that’s right. Do make a big deal out of it. My brother had notify me of a Switch in your possession. I wish to see if its true.”

They pointed at the system near a flat screen as he smile in delight.

“I wish to stay but I need to see if my muffins are done. Take some while I’ll be busy in the kitchen.”

They watch her as Miss Beauty came in with drinks “Who wants more Root-beer Floats?” They all raise they hands as Death Alchemist was surprised as he backed up.

“You fail to mention Fancy’s mother being here.”

“Don’t remind me.” Said Tough Exo as she took her drink from the tray.

“I hoep you enjoy your games but Game Life. Can you help with something?”

Game looked at his friends as Tough Exo shoo’d him away to help her “O.K.”

He followed her as D.A. looked at tough Exo “You did that so you don’t have to see Fancy’s mom correct?”

“Yep.”

“You still haven’t gotten over your anger towards other females with a voluptuous body that you dreamed of, haven’t you?”

“Nope.”

“Predictable.”

Game Life was following Miss Beauty until he felt a strong force as a screen appeared

You have enter a Capture Dungeon. Your skills are sealed until you are given permission by one of the creators.

Game Life was shocked “HEY!”

Miss Beauty looked at him and gasp “Oops. Sorry Gamey. You have permission to use your powers definitely.” she said a screen appeared in front of him

You have been given permission by one of the creator. Your have been unseal forever.

“Ain’t that a disappointment. No offense but how my powers show me, can be similar to a crappy educational computer game.”

Miss Beauty looked at him “I can’t see that but that aside, I manage to made a copy of that skill book you gave me and hope you can let me see what other items you earned from your training.” She gave him the book as he opened his inventory and threw it in.

“I’ll learn it later but when I was back home; I manage to morph 100 of those marbles into 2 orbs when I got them.” He pulled out two hand-size orbs from his inventory

Ghost Orb - A glass sphere contains small spirits that has formed into a humanoid being. Can summon the spirit of the orb into a physical phantom warrior for the cost of 20 MP per minute. It’s strength is match to the summoner but will vanished after 5 hits and will take 2 days to recover.

“This orb will call a phantom warrior that is strong as the summoner but will recover in 2 days when they get hit 5 times.” Said Game as Miss Beauty took it to try it out as a phantom was summon in a warriors armor but with the built of Miss Beauty and was faceless.

“Oh my.” Game was surprised as he observe it.

Faceless Phantom LV 1

A summoned phantom with the strength of it’s caster.

“Amazing. The orb that gives the phantom the body of its caster. But at least she’s has no face so no one can find the caster but the build might be a dead giveaway for you miss Beauty.”

Miss Beauty looked embarrassed “That’s an honest truth.”

“And why is this place a Capture Dungeon?”

Miss Beauty look a bit nervous “Uh… before you gain your powers, we have been capturing monsters for our protection at our home and breeding them.”

“Eww…” Said Game Life.

“Yes… it’s gross to a teenager.”

“Now please follow me.” She walked down a large hall to see large cells with giant-size beasts and some in tanks. “These were what Wealthy Minds, our guild and I did before we were married. We collected powerful creatures from Protected Spaces that we create to breed them to be guardians for other people or guilds and harvest either their pelts they shed or eggs.” Game looked at her and was a bit disgusted “I know that it’s disgusting Gamey but this is common in the Abyss. To be honest; some powerful Protective Spaces usually costs billions or trillions of dollars.” Game Life’s jaw dropped

“WHAT?!” His yell cause some creatures to roar and screech “Sorry.”

“It’s okay deary but remember to keep the volume down.”

“What the hell is he doing here?!”

They looked to see High Stocks which Game was pissed off “Hey cheapskate!!! YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!!” He yelled at High Stocks

“You made the deal and there is no refund.”

“BITCH!!!”

“ENOUGH!!!” They were silent as they looked at Miss Beauty. “Now High Stocks; you shouldn’t have ripped off Game Life and Game Life; shouldn’t get angry so easily. Unless my husband does something stupid. Again.” He nodded since it’s true “Now back to business with an honest buyer.” High cross her arms and looked away as Game Life followed Miss Beauty.

In a room that’s a business meeting as Game was surrounded by men in suits. “Okay now after seeing what you owe; $100 for 1 Ghost Orb, $300 for 80 ectoplasm, $680 for 19 Wild Beast Meat (Large) & 22 (Small), $515 for 19 Wild Beast Leg Bones, $2300 for 101 Wild Beast Pelts to make a total of $3895. Along with this Angel Demon Jagged Blade and this Flying Behemoth Egg.” She had a men in suit bring a long metal blade with jagged teeth with a white cross and black wings on a red handle, and a human child-size egg in a capsule. Game Life looked at them and observe it

Angel Demon Jagged Blade, Strength: 279, Restore 25% HP and MP per 2 mins, Massively increase darkness & light magic, gives the wielder the ability ‘The Eyes of Massacre’ Lightweight, Type: A sharp weapon - A weapon made from the body and energy of a Demon Angel. This took 30 skilled blacksmiths to create it. Required Strength: 90, Power: 100, Intelligence: 85.

“Strong sword but I need to increase my power & strength along with my intel in a later time.” He looked at the egg.

Flying Behemoth Egg - This egg is laid by a Behemoth with wings and will hatch in 7 days or can become a delicious egg-base feast.

“O… K…” He tried to pick up the sword but had a hard time lifting it as he threw it in his inventory as he gasp for air “I… *HUFF* need to… *HUFF-HUFF* lift weights to increase my strength and power big time. Monster Farm.” A portal appeared as he lifted the egg and enter the portal as it vanish. The Men in Suits were shock and couldn’t track him.

In the Monster Farm
Game was amazed by the area; a field of grass and flowers, a large lake of fresh water, a large cabin made from logs and a large nest made from grass “Hello? Hello? Is anyone here?”

“BOSS!” He looked to see his slimes bouncing towards him.

“Hey little guys. This is the first time I’ve been here.”

“We’re happy to see you!”

“Yep! Yep! Yep!”

“We… miss you.”

Game place his hand on Honeydew. “I missed you too. I also got some news; I got myself a new monster but this one hasn’t hatched until 7 days.” He place the egg in a nest. “I see that you 5 have been doing some changes at the farm.” The Slimes walked to the nest.

“Azul and Toxia made this since we like sleeping outside!” Said Blueberry.

“They also made that cottage but they said that we’re not allowed in there!” Huffed Cherry.

“They… made… loud noises… in there.” worried Honeydew.

Game Life’s eyes widen and looked a bit disgusted “Ugh… Ignore them. They’re only… playing. Only for those at their age.” He said to them as he placed the egg on the nest “Just take care of the new family member until it hatches.” The Slime de Trio saluted.

“Yes sir!”

He opened the portal and went back to the room as the men in suits screamed. Game looked at them “Did you guys just screamed?” He said as they looked embarrassed as Miss Beauty came with a suitcase

“Here you go Gamey.” He grabbed the suitcase and put it in his inventory.

“Thank you. I’ll be going back to my friends now.” He walked away as High Stocks follow him

“So Mr. Game Addict. What is your plan today?”

Game looked behind her “Simple; tonight I’ll create a Zombie I.D. to see my new summon’s powers.”

High Stocks was shock “A summon? You’ve became a SUMMONER?!”

Game remember why she’s freaked “Oh yeah, forgot that you can’t do what I can do.” High snarled at him for saying that remark “I entered a Book I.D. when I was in detention at the library. I fought book monsters and earned 2 elemental summon books, a mind-reading book and a magic shield.” High Stocks looked at him

“Mind-reading Book? That must be a lie.” Game smirked as he pulled out the book from his inventory and open the book to reveal a dark cartoon horror show of with a word balloon

“Creepy and…”

“I am not selling this! I need it in case of the Ogre of the Golden Lagoon.” High looked at him and understand who he’s talking about.

“Oh… Fine but I hope you collect another one and about that Book Private Space. I think that it could be possible that the collected thoughts of students who study at the library created that Private Space. Private Spaces create illusions of what the creator is focusing on and students from your school created it by their imaginations on what their reading,”

“Interesting.”

Back at the living room
”Is he cheating on me?”

A lot of groans filled the room “You two aren’t even dating!” Said Tough Exo to Fancy who was getting jealous.

“Dark Speed have simple answer; Just ask Game Life on date.”

They all nodded as Fancy grabbed a pillow and scream which annoyed D.A.

“Damn it Wide Load! Just asked him out! I mean you can’t make him more lonely than he already is. Something has change him and we need to solve it or follow him to discover the answer ourselves.”

They looked at him as they saw Game Life with High Stocks as Fancy noticed her beside him “High Stocks… When did you came in?”

“The backyard and your mom called me ahead of time to assist her in some business between our families. Mostly to prevent future arrange marriages to you.”

Fancy pulled her hair “What’s the point in telling dad; I hate ARRANGE MARRIAGES!!!” Beauty comfort her daughter.

“Sweetie… you’re father knows that you hated it. It even happen to him.” Everyone raise their brows and eyes

“What?”

“Your father was a rebellious teenager at your age and always lead them bodyguards into traps.” Game Life imagine the traps as Private Spaces filled with deadly creatures. “When he meet me, he was a stupid idiot bad at flirting.”

“Now that I can believe.” Said Tough Exo.

“Big Time.” Said Large Harvest.

“He was a weak guy until I’ve been through with him. He also found a way to end his arranges but I’ll let you find out yourself.”

They watch her heading for the kitchen as they wonder how did Wealthy Mind got out.

“We’ll find that after our meeting for the worst repeated Fall Formal in the next 5 school days.” They groaned as High Stocks looked at them

“Is that formal thing really that bad?”

“It is when the worst person in CHS runs for the crown.” Said Sharp Shooter.

“And the reason for no one race against her is the reason is she’s bitch and impossible to find evidence that leads her to the crimes.” Said High I.Q.

“Plus it’s a complete waste of our time to be with people we truly despised.” Said Dark Speed.

“No… that’s your thing since we always head for our club after Tough Exo lock-pick it open.” Said Sweet Tunes.

They agreed to that as Large Harvest manage to set up The Switch “I set up The Switch, so who wants to play?”

They raise their hands as they set up Super Bomberman R “They really should make another Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon game. I mean I love that I am Impact song and they should remake the first 2 games from the Nintendo 64 into the switch or keep the old-school graphics.” Said Game Life as Sweet Tunes nodded

“I love that song too. I remember the lyrics in Japanese, who wants to hear it?” They raised their hands as Sweet Tunes began to sing

They applauded for her as she bowed “This is why she should of won the Talent show last year if it wasn’t for Lord Jackass.” Said Large Harvest which gain High Stocks’ attention.

“Who is this Lord Jackass? Is it someone you insulted a lot?” Dark Speed stood up and cleared his throat

“Lord Jackass’ real name is Strict Authority. Strict Authority is a teacher at CHS who earned that name for his constant degrading on us students for relying on technology as part of our lives. He insults us for our appearances, clothing and our personalities for being different than his teen years. For example; Strict Authority announced that Dark Speed’s future is to be a deadly Serial Killer.”

“He said that I should have stayed in Elementary School due to my age!” Sharp Shooter yelled

“He said that I should have been arrested for my violent history of fights.” Said Tough Exo.

“He proclaim that I shall torture and experiment on those around me. I would never experiment on my companions, I leave the torture as interrogation to Tough Exo since I view her as someone who would excel that as a position in the government.” Tough Exo was touched

“Thank you Brainiac. I can see that in me.”

“I was accused of being on steroids for my body.” Said Large Harvest.

“I would imagine this Lord Asshole would insult me for creating machines of mass destruction and enslavement of the human race to destroy their hope and freedom which I can see myself if I was piss off enough.” Said Death Alchemist.

“I was called a tramp for how my body developed.” Said Fancy sadly as Sweet Tunes patted her on the shoulder which pissed off High Stocks

“WHAT THE HELL?! I have to go to a Private High School and have to wear uniforms but at least the teachers were smart enough not to bitch at. A teacher shouldn’t say that to his students until… did you say anything offense to him?”

They shook their heads “He said that to our faces when we meet him for the first time. He even said I was undressing the girls with my eyes. HA! Like hell I would do that since I hate to socialize with people that’s not my friend.” High looked at the others and they nodded as he walk to The Switch “Now time to play Super Bomberman R until more games with multi-players.” They watch the big screen as they began to play as Fancy looked at Game Life.

As night began to fall, the Game Players were leaving out as Game Life was walking to a different but Fancy followed him along with the others which Miss Beauty saw them “Oh dear Abyss, I hope my daughter didn’t became a stalker.”

Game Life was through the neighborhood to a park, he looked around to see it was empty. “This would be the ideal spot for Sal.” He raised his hand in the air and stopped. He looked annoyed “I know you guys are there! Come out NOW!” Game turned around to see all the Game Players & D.A. coming out from hiding behind bushes, trees but Dark Speed jumped down from the tree. “Now tell me, why are you guys stalking me?” Fancy walked up to him with tears in her eyes

“Why are you hiding secrets from us?! Don’t you trust us?!” She yelled at him as he grabbed him by the shirt but Game looked away

“I don’t have any secrets.”

“Okay now that failed, it’s my turn.” Said Sharp Shooter as she pulled out a Glock 17 which freaked out everyone but Game Life.

“Now tell or say sayonara to the Wonder Twins.” She pointed the glock as Game’s crotch which cancel his Gamer’s Spirit and made him freak out and raise his hands

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“Try me.” Game was about to open his mouth until a screen appeared in front of him.

A new skill ‘Danger Sense’ has been created through a massive sense of danger towards him.
[Danger Detection (Passive) LV 1 EXP 0%] - This skill will alert you of a sense of danger to the Gamer and allies.

He looked up as everything went silent which cause Dark Speed to look surprised “The area is silent.” They looked at him as they heard some voices

“Well, well~” They turned around to see a two male adults; a big one in a armor carrying armor and carrying a claymore and a short man in a navy blue cloak while holding a staff with a gargoyle head on it. “We got some idiot teenagers in need of lessons on ignoring their parents for staying out late.”

Game Life looked at them and know what they are “Shitty turds."

PreviousChapters Next