• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Game Players 30

Author's Note:

Hey Readers, I know its been too long since a update but I have a reason. I’m living independent and working more hours to pay my rent for my apartment and it will take longer for me to update a new chapter. So please be patient for it because I lost my car in a car crash and have to find another. Enjoy your time and see ya next time and this chapter was proofread by Black--Soul.

“~Survives, survives, survive!~”A colossal Unicorn with wings made of magic by The Rainbooms over the stage where the Dazzlings’ Siren Phantoms. As the colossus was about to unleash its magic, time froze as everyone & everything halted their movements. Twilight Sparkle who was frozen in place, managed to move her eyes to see everypony who was frozen in place.

(“What’s going on?! Why has time stopped? *GASP* “Could the Sirens have-”) She moved her eyes to see even the Dazzlings were in a stand-still. (“Huh? If the Sirens did not do this? Then… Who did?”) Wonder Twilight as Sunset Shimmer who was also frozen, was also conscious.

(“I can't move … WAIT! Is this the great danger Dark Speed warned me about?”)

“The Tarot Card of the Tower upside-down means a great danger will come to you , Twilight, the Rainbooms and the Sirens. Take Dark Speed’s advice and take them back to Equestria before it’s too late or you will learn a truly frightening lesson.” Said Dark Speed as he looked at Sunset.

(“If Dark Speed is doing this, then why did he warn me? Why didn’t he warn- huh?”) Sunset notices some human adults in Renaissance armor & military outfits with Night vision goggles carrying two large crystals Phantoms but their Magical Alicorn. (“HOW DID HUMANS HAVE ACCESS TO EQUESTRIA MAGIC?!”)

“Get the sealing Shackles!” Yelled a soldier as 3 knights each were carrying medieval handcuffs as they went to the Dazzlings and cuff them as all three of them fell as they were free from their Status.

“Owie!” said Sonata as Aria & Adagio noticed the cuffs on their wrists.

“What the?!” Said Aria.

“Did those Rainbooms decide to cheat to win?” Said Adagio as she saw the soldiers and was horrified to see who it was and saw the frozen around “No… NOT YOU AGAIN!!” She screamed as Aria & Sonata were extremely frightened.

“Oh no…” Said Aria.

“NO!!! WE DON’T WANT TO DIE!!” Screamed Sonata as Twilight & Sunset heard a word, they never thought to hear.

(“DIE?!”)

“Get the cuffs on the other band! Don’t add the DJ but get the talking mutt!” Yelled a man in an Elite Knight’s armor as more soldiers came with the same cuffs as they placed them on the wrists of the Sirens.

(“OH NO!!”) thought Sunset & Twilight as the troops cuff The Rainbooms, as they came crashing down on top of each other.

“What the heck happened?” Said Rainbow Dash.

“Oh my, now how did we get into a pile?” Asked Fluttershy as Applejack noticed the frozen crowd.

“Why in Sam Hill is everyone frozen like a movie’s been paused?” Wonder Applejack.

“Oh dear! This pile-up will wrinkle out our outfits!” Said Rarity as Pinkie looked at the knights & soldiers.

“Uh-oh…. My ankles are quakey.” Said Pinkie as the rest of the band noticed the frozen audience as Sunset & Twilight looked worried as the troops pulled guns on them.

“Alright! Get up and enter the van!” Yelled one of them as Fluttershy coward in fear as the Dazzlings were being pushed into the back of a large black van with a little car light as Sonata was sobbing.

“PLEASE!!! DON’T DRAIN OUR MAGIC!!!” Plead Sonata as one of the soldiers used his M240 Machine Gun to shoot in the air, as all the girls and Spike except for Adagio and Aria screamed as the troop leader smacked the soldier upside the head.

“What the hell man?! Do not damage our power sources or the King will chop off your head!” Said the Troop Leader as Sonata was dragged by Adagio as The Rainbooms followed them a Spike was muzzled & tossed to Fluttershy. “Enjoy your last moments of freedom because you’ll be working for the rest of your life! At least you will have each other to keep company till you die” *They laughed evil* He slammed the doors shut as Sonata was sobbing as Fluttershy joined her out of fear.

“What’s going on?” Asked Fluttershy sobbing as Adagio snarled at them.

“We’re DEAD!!! And it’s Stinkswirl’s fault!!!” Yelled Adagio as Aria punched the wall.

“That stupid wizard didn’t had the balls to finish us off! So he send us here, knowingly that someone can do it for him!” Said Aria angrily.

“That’s not true!” Yelled Twilight as Adagio looked at her.

“Really?” She said, “Then why did he send us here?” Twilight tried to rebuttal; she could not think of one but recall what those humans can do.

“Wait! How can those humans use magic?! This world isn’t supposed to have any!” She said confusedly.

“There *she SNIFFED* is.” Said Sonata as she wiped her tears away. “It’s invisible and… uh… it’s like... the game with the Reaper’s Game.” She said as the Rainbooms looked confused but Pinkie understood her.

“Oh… It’s like The World Ends with You on the Nintendo DS.” She said as Rainbow looked at Pinkie.

“How long have you’ve been hanging with the Gamer’s Club?” She asked as Pinkie smiled.

“I’ve been going to the 8-Bit Café since it opened!” She said happily as Rarity looked away.

(“I can’t let my friends know I go there for their excellent lattes & lovely designs from their dreadful video games.”) Thought Rarity has noticed that Pinkie looking at her with a grin, as Rarity looked worried (“Of course, Pinkie already knows.”) Twilight was still wondering how there can be magic in this world, Applejack sighed as she took off her hat.

“I am sure regretting not listening to Dark Speed.” She said as Dark Speed did warn them of the danger, but they ignored him because he is creepy as he is from hell itself.

“Are you crazy?!” Yelled Rainbow “What if he’s with them?! I will listen to his poems if he is innocent & save us! And that’s a Pinkie Promise!” She screamed as The Rainbooms, Twilight & Spike gasped in horror as the Dazzlings looked confused.

“You can’t be serious darling!” Said Rarity.

“You’ll lose a friend if you break it!” Yelled Pinkie as Rainbow ignored her.

“I don’t care! If he saved us, I’ll listen to 10 of them!!” She screamed as Applejack was scared, Pinkie’s hair deflated, Rarity was terrified, Fluttershy was cowering behind Adagio’s hair while holding Spike, Sunset backed away & Twilight shuddered in fear as she remembered the last time as the Sirens were still confused on how Tunes’ friend in the black clothes can create so much negativity.

*EVIL LAUGHING* The 2 groups were surprised to hear laughter in their prison Van. “10 Poems? Thank you, Rainbow Dash.” Said the voice as Sunset was horrified & shocked as she knew whose voice it was.

“Dark Speed…” She said as everyone searched for him.

“DARK SPEED!!!” Yelled Twilight “Where are you?” She exclaimed as Sunset’s shadow expanded in front of them.

“In the darkness all creatures create.” Said Dark Speed as he emerges from Sunset’s shadow. “Even the brightest light of good, is blind to notice the evil within the shadows created by its believers.” Both the bands backed away except for Pinkie & Sonata who were overjoyed to see him.

“We’re saved!” Said Pinkie.

“The very nice guy with the super cool clothes is a powerful magic caster!” Said Sonata as The Rainbooms except for Pinkie were looking at Sonata.

(“Dark Speed’s clothes are cool? She’s too nice.”) Thought The Rainbooms as the Dazzlings looked at him.

“So… Sweet Tunes isn’t the only one with magic.” Whispered Adagio.

“With that mystery of Dark Magic, could he be an Umbrum? Those ponies were born with Dark Magic and opposite to those Crystal Ponies.” Aria replied quietly as Dark Speed was crossed.

“You mindless buffoons have foolishly chosen to ignore Dark Speed’s warnings and met with the great danger who capture you all with ease. The Tower means great danger was headed towards you & the 2 bands. The Tarot Card of the Tower was correct as another is correct as well.” He said as he pulled another card from his sleeve as they backed away.

“What is it?” Asked Twilight which made her worried since he somehow predicted it as Dark Speed turned his head towards her.

“The Tarot Card…” Dark Speed lifted the card and flipped it to them “Of the Star.” He said as he showed them a black card with a picture of a star on it. Sonata’s eyes widened as she tried to think.

“Star… Star…” They looked at her because it sounds like she knows what it means but Adagio and Aria did not show any concern because of Sonata’s foolishness. “If i remember from Personal 4 Anime... The star means… Hope?” She asked as Dark Speed made it like the tarot card were banished, as he pulled his Reaper’s Scythe from thin air which frightened all of them.

“Correct, hope from Dark Speed’s comrades & Dark Speed.” He said as the van they were inside was hit from the outside by a powerful force, sending it flying. The two groups panicked as they were floating without magic.

“We’re gonna die!!” Screamed Fluttershy as Dark Speed rolled his eyes despite the danger, they were in.

“Wusses. You battle against the demonic Sunset Shimmer, but you lose your shit in a Van? Know that Magic of Friendship cannot completely change your personality.” Dark Speed spun his scythe in his hand and held it back “Reaper’s Slash!!” Yelled Dark Speed as he slashed the Van in half from the inside. The two groups looked below them as they were at least 40 feet in the air.

“*everyone LOUD SCREAMING IN TERROR*”

“Dark Minion Summon! Imps & Mogalls!” Yelled Dark Speed as 2 large black magic circles appeared in the air as red and black Imps wearing loincloths emerged from the magic circle, on the left as a group of giant eyeballs with octopus tentacles for blood vessels , emerging from the magic circle on the right. The two bands were horrified and disgusted by the Mogalls. Not by the octopus tentacles but by the giant unblinking eyeballs (Author’s Note: Keep those hentai thoughts to yourself).

“*continued SCREAMING IN HORROR*” came mostly from Rarity’s mouth as the Imps grabbed the band members plus the canine as the Mogalls turned their sights to the enemy, widened their eyes at them and fired beams of energy at them so the enemy troops were forced to dodge the attacks.

“Allow Dark Speed to aid with the attack. Shade emerges from the darkness and lumina, bursts from light!” The shadows from the alleyway gathering to one spot as the streetlights fire beams in the air. “Whoa…” Said Twilight as the shadows merge and form a child wearing a ragged cloak while wearing a mask in the shape of a bat with a large sharp demon eye on it, as the beams of light form a little girl in a white one piece dress with hair of white-like flowing fire as will-o’-the-wisps floated around her.

“We are here for combat!” yelled Shade.

“Alone to protect & heal!” Yelled Lumina as they floated towards the enemy as Lumina growled. “Shield thy eyes!!” She yelled as Shade dove in the shadows as Dark Speed & the 2 bands shut their eyes. “FLASH!!!” She screamed as she unleashed a bright flash. The enemy soldiers screamed as they were blinded but the soldiers who were wearing Night vision goggles screamed louder as some of them got blinded, they scrambled like headless chickens as they were crashing into each other as Dark Speed felt his body gaining resistance from the light of his spirit ally.

Through the effects of caster’s magic, [Light Resistance] has been bestowed.

[Light Resistance (Passive) LV1 EXP: 0%] – Increases durability to all attacks with the attribute of light & decreases light element damage.

(“At least Dark Speed gains some resistance for all future light attacks.”) thought Dark Speed as a large RV rolled in underneath the groups of teens as the roof of the RV opened as the Imps dropped them from the air.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Screamed the band members and Spike, as they forced down their skirts to prevent anyone from seeing their panties. Dark Speed landed with ease as the bands landed on a pile of plush dolls, beds & pillows.

“Rescue Gamers, away!!!” Yelled Prank & Sea as IQ snickered.

(“I bet someone already said ‘Copyright Parody’.”) Twilight popped out of the pile of plush toys as one plush fell on her head, a Purple Pikmin.

“Huh?” She looked at it; The plush toy’s appearance and noticed the flower attached to its head, the hair-like points & its overweight belly. Twilight realized the hat that they gave her was connected to the plush toys appearance. “HEY!” She yelled angrily as Exo snickered.

“If you thought we gave you that hat because of the Purple Pikmin’s weight? Guess again, it was the only one we had with a flower.” He replied as Tunes put the pedal to the metal.

“Hug & Kiss yourselves later!!! We got enemy vans behind us!” She yelled as she made a sharp right turn as the black vans were chasing them.

“GAHHH!!!” Screamed the band members as Pinkie & Sonata were hugging the plushies to feel less scared and safe as Sharp pulled out her Seashell Shotgun which surprised Twilight but mostly Fluttershy.

“I’ll take care of them.” *Shotgun cocking*

“SHARP! Little girls aren’t supposed to play with guns!” She yelled as Sharp narrowed her eyes at her.

“And teenagers like you are not supposed to get involved with crimes from another land, even if you’re friends. Twilight may be your friend, but her universe’s heroes decided to dump their crimes into ours for innocent people to suffer.” Sharp rebuttal as Fluttershy could not argue at that statement as she turned to Twilight as she looked down in shame since her hero did banish the Sirens to the Human World. “Now if you don’t mind, I have some ducks to shoot.” She said as she marched to the back of the RV.

“Get used to it, Princess!” Yelled Game Life as The Rainbooms & The Dazzlings looked horrified “Terror is reality, baby! Peaceful days died, let's SURVIVE! Questions can’t be ANSWERED!!!” He screamed as everyone stared at him with fear. “Now… You got any questions; I’ll be happy to answer.” Said Game Life with a quick personality change as everyone except for Dark Speed had a dumbfounded expression. Dark Speed smirked.

“That is our leader.”

To be continued...

PreviousChapters Next