• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Game Players 31

“I got 2 words for everyone, ATTACK!” Yelled Exo as she charged with the tame monsters, Miss Lax, her hired help and the members of The Game Players as they fought against knights, hunters, mages, business workers, and their captured monsters.

(“2 words?”) Though Twilight as she, Spike, the Rainbooms & Dazzlings witness a battle against only those in the Human World seen on TV and Video Games, an epic battle.

Game Life attacks some Hunters as he summons Salamander to blast some monsters with fire magic.

“Fear my Ice!” Screech Permafrost as she roared at the businesspeople who blasted her with spells, only to be countered by her ice magic. Through that counterattack, the slimes; Blueberry, Cherry, & Honeydew sucker punch them as Blackberry fires some of his slime at them as it hardens into metal so heavy, they can’t escape from it or lift themselves up. GQ used her magic to play blackjack as she held in her hand, 4 of a kind.

“Frozen waves!” She yelled as she threw her cards at the enemy as waves of ice appeared from the ground as they were frozen from the ice. Large was surfing on his shield as Heavy rode along with him whacking monsters out of the way.

“If only this was a hill.” Said Large as he protected his girl from arrows and bullets.

“Thank you, handsome.” Said Heavy as they cuddle and charge straight through the enemy.

“PHANTOM FIST!” Screamed Exo as she unleashed her Phantom Fist at some of the hunters “PHANTOM FIST!” Screamed Exo at monsters as she jumped through a large rock monster “LIVING FIST!” She screamed as she attacked a knight in heavy armor and pushed him towards his squires.

“CHARGE!!!” Yelled Gil as he led Large’s Ogres into a group attack as they charged with shields out in front; absorbing the enemy magic blasts, bullets, and weapons as they ran them over. Q.B. ordered her drones to fire their stingers at the humans as they blast and shoot the stingers as some hit the humans as they were paralyzed by the venom within the tips of the stingers.

“Foolish humans.” She spoke

“HEY!!!” Yelled The Game Players

“Sorry, foolish humans wearing medieval clothes.”

“… better, I guess?” Said Exo as she had a monster over her head. “TAKE THIS!” She threw it at a group of business workers as they blasted it. Sharp was surrounded by monsters and human soldiers

“I may be 8 years old but I can assure you fools, I’m a force to be reckoned with.” She said as they laughed at her.

“Do your worst!” Yelled one as Sharp jumped over them and pulled out a miniature rocket launcher that’s been merged with a Gumball Dispenser with a sniper scope.

“EAT JAWBREAKERS, PUCKS!!!” She screamed as she fired soccer ball-sized Jawbreakers at them.

“OOOOFFFF!!!”

“GAAAAHHHH!!!”

“UUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!”

“BWWWAAAA!!!”

“BLLLLLEEEEEGGGG!!!”

Sharp landed as the business people fell down after being hit between the eyes, the gut, the back, between the legs and the mouth. “Don’t mess with the ‘The Marksman Gunner’.” Said Sharp said proudly as she pulled out her twin guns, did a backflip as a huge troll tried to grab her and Sharp shot it in the forehead as she shot the ground to push her from landing on her face. Rainbow was impressed by Sharp’s, The Other Game Players & their monsters abilities.

“Whoa… SO IMPRESSIVE!!!” yelled Rainbow Dash as she was amazed by them.

“Oh my…” Said Rarity as she was peeking while covering her eyes while Fluttershy was cowering behind her friends. Pinkie and Sonata were hugging in fear.

“Promise you won’t let go.” Said Pinkie

“If you promise the same.” Sonata reply.

“Mind if you add one more?” Asked a voice as they turned to see Sal looking scared.

“You’re one of the Game Players Monsters!” Yelled Applejack “Get your scaley hide there and fight!!” She yelled as Sal looked at her.

“Oh I see; just because I’m not human, I should fight! You know, not all the monsters want to fight! I mean that’s an insensitive stereotype to monsters. I don’t say that you humans are still apes without hair all over your body!” He said while hiding behind Pinkie & Sonata’s legs.

“You know it is true. Your museums proved that.” Said Sonata as Pinkie paused but nodded as IQ was floating above them.

“And people say someone higher made us humans and the world. If you believe in that religious fact.” He said as he flew to the air.

“Sal is right, Applejack! You can’t force someone to fight against their will!” Said Pinkie as Applejack looked angry.

“We got monsters and bad guys around us! What are we gonna do?!” She screamed as a soldier grabbed her.

“I say surrender.” Said a soldier as he pulled a gun at them but was hit aside by Sal with a large club.

“Never touch a lady or threaten her.” He said as he helped AJ.

“I thought you didn’t want to fight.” She spoke.

“Protecting those in need and fighting are 2 different things.” Said Sal as he turned to Twilight and Sunset. “Also I don’t need someone to tell me you two aren’t truly human, but Equine.” He said as The Rainbooms look surprised “Also Miss Tunes said that those Dazzlings girls are natural creatures of the sea.” The Sirens smiled to hear that. “I may not be a fighter, but I am a merchant, and this merchant has supplies which in Tough Exo’s words; Unleash hell and kick ass.” Said Sal as he took off his huge backpack and search for something as to help them “I am also a business lizard but perhaps for this battle; I’ll loan somethings to defend yourselves from danger.” He said as he pulled out some Tomes which Twilight and Sunset looked surprised by it “Also one more thing; You break it, you buy it!” He yelled as he pulled out a rocket launcher that looked like it was made of assorted color marshmallows “Who would like the Gooey Mallowzooka? Fires 6 shots loaded with melted marshmallow goo-ness that captures your enemies in a 5-foot radius along with burn their skin in melted marshmallow goo?” They looked at him with shock looks and Pinkie raised her hand.

“Is the goo edible?” She asked.

“Yes, but it is hot and to use it to make them uh… what you humans call them, S’mores?” He said as Pinkie snatched it.

“Tell me you have more like this?!” She yelled as Sal looked worried.

“Uh… would a Gummy Net Launcher count or a Rock Candy Gauntlet?” He said as Twilight looked worried as Pinkie was drooling.

“I appreciate the help, but I don’t think-”

“Or how about this spell book that summons and creates a defensive wall out of gems?” He said as Spike and Rarity hugged him.

“He can be trusted!” Said Rarity as Spike was panting

“You can learn that right, Twilight?” Asked Spike as Sal looked uncomfortable.

“No offense but your skin feels uncomfortable to my scales.” He said as Rarity let him go.

“I… I…” Twilight was stuttering as she was taken back by Sal’s inventory.

“Perhaps, this might be your liking for Miss Sparkle?” Said Sal as he pulled out a long staff with floating aqua mineral cube in a glass sphere on the top with an ivory coat with designs of trees, sky and water. Twilight was amazed and surprised by its appearance as she senses magic within it.

“What is that staff?” She asked as she was amazed.

“This is Hope’s Spire. A Mystical staff made from raw minerals from a mystic mountain, lived by a hermit safe who became one with mana. The gem is Mana turned solid, do not let the dragon pup eat it or he’ll expand & explode like a water balloon filled with water that’s been changed by that red food coloring or Exo’s filled it with that false appearance of blood.” He explained as they looked surprised as Spike looked scared after hearing that. “This will increase your Intelligence with +397 and Wisdom +113 along with the skill ‘Foresight’. The skill will allow you to create an instant plan in anything; battles, wars, construction or how to harvest quickly for your pleasure time.” He said as some turned red and looked mad at him. “That last part was added by Tough Exo as a way to… as she says ‘show how badly you want your time’.” The Rainbooms nodded since Exo is known to aggravate everyone. “I have more that isn’t connected to violence. Let’s see… There’s the Healer’s Kiss Pistol, Animals’ Mana Amulet, Sneakers of the Sprites, Ocean’s Mana Orb, Mallet of the Trees, or the Game Players’ darkest members’ favorite; Dark Chocolate Grenade?” He said as Pinkie and Sonata covered their mouths in disgust.

“DARK CHOCOLATE?! BLECK!!!” They said as Sal turned to see Game Life slide to them on a Yeti monster as it vanished.

“Hey Sal.” He said as Sal looked worried.

“UH! Hey boss… I’m not a fi-”

“It’s cool. I didn’t mean to bring you to fight but to aid as a medic along with Medic.” He said as they noticed the biggest slime with the nurse’s hat did a massive body slam on some monsters. “Uh… retracted that. Just the only non-fighting medic.”

“I can do that. Just promise me that I can only do business in the future?”

“Well… I might need you to collect the dropped loot.” Said Game as he stomped on the monster, he’s on as it turned to smog as some stuff appeared.

Yeti’s Claw Club

Yeti’s Furry Armor

$1500

“Oh…” Groaned Sal.

“I promise to get you personal bodyguards or Golem Guards from IQ.” Said Game.

“Deal.” He said as Dark Speed emerged from the shadows.

“Dark Speed needs to protect the rear.” He said as he slashed the air as a Van-size Chameleon’s head and body dropped near Fluttershy.

“EEE-” She was about to scream but Dark Speed covered her mouth.

“Remember. They are not real.” He said as a Large egg appeared. “Except Dark Speed forgets that any monster slain by the Game Players creates anything out of nothing.” He said as Sal looked at them.

“I am not keeping that thing warm.” He said Dark Speed ‘Observed’ it.

Acid-tongue Chameleon Egg

Acid-Tongue!?” Yelled Sal & Game as Dark Speed looked at Fluttershy

“You are welcome.” He said as he sank into the shadows.

“Bullshit.” Said Fluttershy as everyone looked at her as Dark Speed’s head came out looking surprised as Fluttershy covered her mouth and looked embarrassed by what she said. “Sorry.” She said as she turned away.

“Nice.” Said Exo as Game and Applejack smacked her on the back of the head.

“Shut it!” They said as Tunes came down while rocking out.

~THANK YOU!!!~” She yelled as she bashed a knight in the chest with her guitar and sent him towards a group of businessmen. “Dudes… I rock.” She said as Diablo appeared and captured the enemy in spider threads.

“I think we have managed to capture all enemy forces.” He said as the slimes, Q.B. & her bee drones had captured the business people & Knights without their armor.

“You humans should have worn common clothes underneath those armor.” Said Q.B. as one of her bee drones holding a policeman’s baton.

“Move it, knave!” Said a Bee Drone as he pushed them into a group tied up in a rope made from Bee’s wax.

“You think this wax can hold us! We’ll eat our way out!” Yelled a female in a business suit as she took a bite of it and looked like she’s in eternal bliss.

“Uh… What’s wrong with her?” Said one of the business men as Dark Speed appeared and examined her.

“Yuck… Pure bliss.” He said with disgust as he examined the rope. “The wax must have been made with clean and unpolluted pollen. Where are you getting the flowers to create the honey?” He said as he noticed the Seedling Younglings were carrying the enemies’ weapons, armor & one was playing Candy Rush on a Smartphone; they all had different kinds of flowers on their heads. “Game Life… He can be both a blessing and a curse.”

“That’s not nice to say about your friend.” Said Pinkie.

“Like how you refuse to listen to your friends to not invite Dark Speed to your parties.” He rebuttal as Pinkie pouted.

“I will unless you smile and let me plan your birthday party.” She said

“Like hell!” He yelled as he sank back into darkness.

“Then I won’t stop~.” Sand Pinkie as Exo looked at Twilight.

“If you have a Pinkie Pie like her in your Pony World; I’m never letting her and our Pinkie plan my birthday.” She said as she tossed a captured enemy into the pile. “Is that everyone of these dicks?” She asked as Miss Lax crashed and landed near them.

“MISS LAX!!!” The students screamed as the others came down; her bodyguard & Game’s Ex-friends.

“MY FRIENDS!!!” Yelled Game Life as they turned to witness a large and cubby man in a business suit in the air.

“(Deep Voice) So… these are the rumored Game Players that were created by the rumor Gamer. They get in the way of the CFO (Chief Financial Officer)” He said as Game snarled at him.

“Well sir!”

“I’m a woman.”

Nearly all of the humans & monsters looked horrid.

“Ouch…” Said Large.

“I’m gonna be sick.” Said Rarity.

“En el nombre del padre, el hijo, y el espíritu santo (In the name of the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit).” Game Life prayed in Spanish.

“Темная скорость думала, что темная скорость уже видела зло воплощенного. (Dark Speed have thought Dark Speed had already seen evil incarnate.)” Dark Speed spoke in Russian.

“Is she a human?” Wonder Diablo as Tunes took charge.

“Uh…. YOU! Why are you doing this?!” She yelled angrily as she laughed at them.

“Sweetie, it's just business. The Abyss is endless, it has no need for morals and laws. Power is what is obeyed in the Abyss. Also releasing powerful magic on teenage girls, they posting pictures & videos online makes it easy to find and capture you.” She said snuggly as every student except Twilight smacked their heads.

“This is why I never post real life for creeps and weirdos to be obsessed with my life.” Said Game Life as they nodded as some did it for selling dresses or apples.

“Social media makes it easy in the Abyss.”

“@#$% social media.” Said Dark Speed as she laughed at them as she used her magic to create something massive as the small group looked worried.

“Holy… shit…” They said they witnessed a massive Earth Monster that looks hideous as its creator but they witnessed something even horrifying; one of the businessmen was caught in the creation and was drained from fluids to their skins. IQ & Death created Mana Rope Binds & Barriers on the prisoners so they don’t become materials to the makeshift monsters.

“Oh in Equestria’s land…” Said Twilight as she grabbed Sunset’s arm. She has never witnessed magic used to end a life as the Game Players turned to witness the earth was rising as massive golems emerge, forming disfigured monsters out of asphalt & concrete.

“This lady isn’t what she seems.” Said Exo as they noticed their monsters were feeling odd. “Hey! What the hell is wrong with you all?”

WARNING!!! Monsters of the Game are losing their strength by massive foes.

“Shit balls!” Yelled IQ. “Return your monsters to your farms, NOW! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!” He screamed as The Players recalled all their monsters. Game noticed one of those makeshift monsters had 2 orbs in its palm and was leaving.

“Wait… are those… OBSERVE!” He yelled.

Mana Containment Orbs

1x Magic of Friendship

1x Siren Magic

“*GASP* Oh no you don’t!” He yelled as he pulled his sword out and charged towards that monster. The CFO noticed The Gamer was running away but noticed her creation with the magic her subordinates had collected.

“CRIPPLE THAT BRAT!!” She ordered her monsters as they turned to Game.

“Protect the Host Player!” Yelled Fancy as Large, Exo & Dark Speed used their strength, defense & darkness to block the monster from attacking Game as he charged to the one that was leaving.

“NO YOU DON’T!” He yelled as he dragged the sword to the ground and climbed up on its back as the sword glowed.

“POWER SLASH!” He yelled as he slashed its arm off. It roared in pain as Game jumped to the orbs. “Incoming! Stolen Magic from 2 bands!” Game said as he split the swords into dual blades and pierced them both as he got a magical shock from them

*BABBLING*

“GAME!” Yelled everyone as Game was blasted away as 10 lights escaped from the orbs and headed towards the Rainbooms & Dazzlings.

“Our magic!” Yelled Sonata & Pinkie as they felt their stolen magic re-energized them all.

“I feel strong again!” Boasted Rainbow.

“I feel bad again!” Aura said proudly.

“We have our magic again!” Yelled Twilight asked the Rainbooms ‘Pony Up’ as the Dazzlings ‘Siren Up’ as Game Life got up from the ground but was hit with a ‘Confusion’ Status Effect.

“Oh… I’m okay! Don’t worry everyone. I’m alright because I’m okay.” He said as the monster creation turned to Game Life with rage in its eyes.

*ROAR*

Game turned to look at it “What are you looking at… asshole.” Said Game Life as it raised its leg.

“MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!” Yelled his friends as Game walked while feeling dizzy.

“Stop yelling! It’s not my fault I don’t have breasts!” He yelled as his friends looked confused.

“Uh… what?”

“I don’t want to see the world on chocolate!” He yelled as IQ checked on Game’s stats.

“He’s confused!” Yelled IQ as Game spun around as he looked up to see the leg of the monster.

“Huh?” Said Game as he caught it from crushing him. “Teddy Bear…” He said as he was holding on. “I… I…”

Confusion wore off.

“What was I doing?” Said Game Life as he looked up “Huh?”

*STOMP*

They all witness the monster crushing Game Life. Fancy fell on her knees.

“No… no…” She said as she was crying.

“Game Life…” Said Exo

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
FOREIGN MAGIC IS NOW UNLEASHED

“What the?!” Said Everyone as they felt a massive earthquake as they looked around.

“An Earthquake?! In a Private Space?! It’s theoretically IMPOSSIBLE!!!” Yelled the CFO as 2 lights; one of dark and one of rainbow created a massive tower of light from under the foot of the monster that stomped Game Life.

“What the hell!?” Yelled Adagio as the 2 lights showed silhouettes of Sirens & Ponies risen and vanished. The Monster was being risen as a tower of lights showed the silhouette of a human.

“Is that…” Said Death as the silhouette got larger as It was lifting the monster above its head.

*ROAR*

The silhouette threw the monster in the air as an orb appeared over its head, and fired a beam of energy at the monster as it was destroyed. “Whoa…” Said everyone as he lifted his leg to exit out as his leg was a horse’s leg.

“What the?” Said Twilight as the human silhouette came out to be Game Life but he was a spitting image of Lord Tirek with glowing red eyes. “No…”

*ROAR*

Roared Game Life as he marched towards the monsters and his friends “ WHAT THE HELL?!” Yelled Exo “How the @#$% is he a centaur again?!” She screamed as Sunset looked confused.

“Wait… again?” She asked Exo to do what she does best to cops; lie.

“Uh… hey! He’s wearing pants! That’s a good sign!” She said as everyone looked at her with confusion. “I mean we don’t want to see a massive Centaur Weiner that will scar some of us for life.” She said as all the guys screamed in disgust, along with Tunes but some girls were dumbfounded hearing that except for Sunset and Twilight who blushed.

“Thanks a lot, you bitch!” Said Death

“I’m gonna have nightmares for weeks because of you!” Yelled IQ.

“Dark Speed will have his revenge on you.”

“Oh… My…” Said Rarity.

“This is bad…” Said Twilight as she fell to her knees “Lord Tirek is back.”

“Lord who?” Said Fancy as screens appeared in front of everyone.

DUE TO THE IMMENSE FOREIGN MAGIC, ALL RESIDENTS IN PRIVATE SPACE WILL BE TRANSFORMED INTO THE CREATURES OF THE EQUESTRIA PARALLEL DIMENSION

“What the hell?!” Yelled Dark Speed as a wave of magic went through then as The Game Players, The Dazzlings & The Rainbooms were transformed into their Equestrian Forms.

Author’s Note: Here’s a list of who is what if they’re in Equestria and what they look like

§ High IQ is now a Minotaur
§ Death Alchemist is now a Faun
§ Dark Speed is now a Umbrum, similar to King Sombra
§ Sweet Tunes is now a Siren
§ Sharp Shooter is now a Sphinx
§ Heavy Cute is now a Diamond Dog
§ Strong Love is now a Crystal Pony
§ Gambling Queen is now a Minotaur
§ Prank Life is now a Draconequus
§ Sea Life is now a Merpony

“Oh my…” Said Fancy as she was an Arachnid again. Her lower half was a spider again and had 6 extra small eyes. “Still weird seeing everything with 3 and a half pairs of eyes.” She said as Rainbow crashed into Large by accident while taking off. Rarity was a bit disgusted that her hands or front hooves were touching the ground. Applejack was being hugged by Fluttershy because of her love for animals. Pinkie was bouncing around as she did as human, Sonata was hugging her Siren tail, she missed it since it was a part of herself as Adagio & Aria hugged themselves as they secretly missed their true forms. Spike was himself again, as a dragon and standing on two feet.

“I’m a dog again.” Said Large as Heavy removed the head costume to show she was a big Saint Bernard.

“This is weird.” She said as IQ looked at a mirror he snatched it from Rarity.

“A Bipedal Bull?”

“Minotaur. You are a Minotaur.” Said Dark Speed as he was a unicorn with a jagged onyx horn on his forehead. “Dark Speed is afraid to ask but What is he?” He said as a Pink Pony and Blue Siren floated near him.

“You look like a Unicorn.” Said Pinkie.

“No… He’s an Umbrum. A pony of Darkness.” She said as Dark Speed’s eyes glowed black as his shadow covered his body as it created monstrous demon claws and legs. He flexed them and smirked.

“At least Dark Speed is nothing like them sugar, spice & everything nice ponies.” He said as he slowly stood on his hind legs and walked slowly. Sunset was surprised by Dark Speed; not for using dark magic but manipulated it to create hands and feet to walk on his hind legs.

“I swear that’s wrong in logic.” She said as the Toy UFO landed near them, opened as a pony with the lower half as a big fish tail flopping and a miniature Draconequus came out walking.

“(Prank Life’s Voice) Uh… is there a pool my sister can use?” Said the little Draconequus.

“(Sea Life’s Voice) Am I a Mermaid?” Asked the Merpony.

“Oohhhhh… How cute!” Said the Girls except for Twilight and Sunset.

“What am I? A mutant?” Asked Prank as IQ looked at him.

“That or a very weird Chimera that has more animal parts.” He said as Sharp stretched as she looked at the other.

“What about me? What do I look like?” She licks her paw. “Tell me now before I hack a hairball.” She said angrily as Fancy crawled to her.

“I think you’re a Sphinx?” Said Fancy as she grabbed Sharp’s wings. “You are cute as a big kitty.” She said as Sharp looked annoyed.

“I am not cute!” She said as Fluttershy started to scratch the spot that Sharp liked. “Ooo… Right there please.” She said happily as she purred.

“Right…” Said Exo as she was flying “And I thought I was a pest.” She said as Strong Love was sparkling and GQ was fondling her chest.

“Holy shit… I just grew 3 cup sizes.” She said as IQ and Death smiled.

“Thank you Equestria gods and goddesses.” They said quietly.

“YOU ACCURSED BRATS!!!” They all turned to witness the CFO who was still in her creation as she was turned into a pig creature. “What have you done to my magnificent and lovely face?!” She yelled as the Game Players looked unfazed.

“You never had a lovely face!” Yelled Exo as some snickered at that insult.

“YOU WILL PAY FOR-”

*STOMP* STOMP* *STOMP*

“Hmmm?” They turned to see Game Life marching away as he was killing the earth monsters in his way.

*ROAR*

“GAME! Come here!” yelled Fancy as he ignored her. Game grabbed one by the neck and decapitated it with no mercy. “What's wrong with Gamey?” Asked Fancy as she turned to Twilight.

“I… I don’t know?! But why should I help-”

“We don’t know who this Tirek guy is but stop comparing him with Game Life.” Said Dark Speed. “It might be a possibility but The Game Players don’t give a damn if Game Life resembles your ex-boyfriend.” He said Twilight was disgusted but Spike imagined Twilight and Tirek as a couple. He grabbed his mouth and he covered a burst of air.

“That’s funny.”

“SPIKE!!!” Yelled Twilight as Sunset was snickering at that thought.

“And I thought that joke would be funnier with Princess Celestia.” She said as the CFO attacked them as Large blocked the attack.

“Don’t forget we’re in a battle!!” He yelled as the others pulled out their weapons as the CFO fired boulders at them. Exo punched the boulders as Heavy smashed them with her Warhammer.

“Get behind us!” Yelled IQ as Twilight & Sunset lol created barriers to protect her friends.

“You all will die!!!” yelled the CFO as her magical blasts nearly hit the twins.

“AAAHHHHH!!!” They both screamed as Game Life heard the screams echo through his ears as he turned to the sound as his eyes lost the glow and turned back to normal.

“My… little siblings…” Said Game as he marched towards them.

“You all have no freedom!!!” The CFO screamed as she heard stomping as she turned to see Game Life charging towards her.

“*ROAR* BACK OFF MAN-WOMAN!!!” He roared as he swatted her away as he turned to his friends.

“Gamey…” Said Fancy

“Big bro?” The twins said.

“Can anyone tell me how I got this big?” He asked as Fancy crawled up his leg as Prank carried Sea in his arms. “Hey! What are you doing?” He said as Fancy hugged his cheek while crying.

“I… I thought I lost you!” She said as Game noticed the twins as opened his hand for the twins to land.

“Big bro is a T- t- t-… Giant!” Yelled Sea as she flopped around.

“We need water or a magical floaty that can make Sea swim in the air.” Said Prank as Game looked down on his eyes. (Not an insult but given his Giant-size. It’s makes sense)

“Can someone tell me what happened to you all?” Asked Game as Twilight flew up to his face.

“Remember Twilight… It’s Game Life, not the same centaur who destroyed your library.” She said quietly as she looked at Game Life. “I don’t know but I theorized that when you released stolen magic, you must have absorbed a fragment of both Friendship Magic and Dark Magic. When you got stomped, the magic must of activated to protect you, turning you into the Centaur of my nightmares.” Game rise his brow, along with the Game Players as Twilight corrected herself “I mean a villain who nearly destroyed our kingdom!” She yelled in embarrassment “The magic in you saved you but it's overloaded your limits to contain it! Your body is releasing it which transform us all into what we look like in Equestria!” She explained as IQ wrote down what she said and did a personal examination and smirked.

“The pony princess is right. Our new forms not only altered our looks but perhaps our biology as well.” Said IQ as Game was being attacked by the Earth Monster the CFO.

“GAAAAHHHH!!!” He yelled as he fought back against it. The CFO marched towards them.

“DIE!” Screamed the CFO as Tunes was mad as hell.

“WHAT THE @#$% IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!” She screamed as Dark Speed covered the twins’ ears with his shadow magic. “Why are you doing this?! Don’t you have any sense of this?” She asked as the CFO laughed.

“Morals? The Abyss doesn’t care for the crap. Hell I was even happy to learn that those 3 magic girls that have been on the wanted poster for the last 1000 years.” She said as some of the Gamers and Rainbooms looked surprised.

“1000 years?!” Yelled Rarity as she examined them for wrinkles “TELL ME YOUR SECRET!!!” She yelled as Sharp pushed her off.

“I’m pretty sure Game & I have something for that.” She said in an annoyed tone.

“Dark Speed believes either the Siren Lifespan or Equestrian Magic must have shielded them from the effects of our world’s flow of time.” He explained it as a theory.

“I don’t give a damn about what you want for profit and all that crap. All I wanted was to sing my heart out and show some jerk that he can’t push down on unique individuals.” She said as the orc didn’t care what she said.

“BLAB! BLAB! BLAB! Are you done?” She said as Tunes’ gem glowed.

“No… I’m gonna rock this battle to the END!” She screamed as a wave of musical notes and water appeared above her as she flew towards it.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Yelled the CFO as her friends looked surprised that she did that.

“What is she doing?!” Yelled Adagio as Game Life threw the Earth Monster away as he noticed what Sweet Tunes was doing. Game smile.

“She unlocked it.” He said as they witnessed Tunes’ silhouette turned back into a human.

“Unlock what?!” Said Fancy as she was holding on to Game’s horn. Sweet Tunes’ legs closed together and transformed into a long smooth fish tail, her hair turned into living water, clothes vanished & got replaced with a shell bikini top and a long surfboard emerged from thin air as she was riding it.

“It’s Sweet Tune’s Hyper Mode!” Yelled Game Life as she was floating in the air with a smirk.

“Every non-lethal mermaid, eat your heart out!” Yelled Tunes as she rocked out on her sitar as a geyser blew up behind her as she turned back into her Siren Form which surprised her friends as she looked bigger and more beautiful.

You have unlocked your inner voice, you have unlocked a hidden skill [Hyper Mood LV UNKNOWN (Active) – MP:None] This skill gives the user the ability to temporarily boost your abilities and stats.

Queen of the Sea – All attacks (Physical & Magical) will involve elemental damage (Water & Sound)

“Whoa…” Said the Game Players as the Dazzlings were shocked to see Sweet Tunes’ appearance.

“It can’t be…” Said Adagio.

“She really is one…” Said Aria.

“Sweet Tunes IS A ROYAL SIREN QUEEN!” Cheered Sonata as Sweet Tunes floated down to the CFO.

“You are going down!” She yelled as the CFO snarled at her.

“And how are you gonna do that?!” She yelled.

“2 words; GAME ON!” She said as the entire area turned into a concert stage as Tunes glowed and split into two; her Siren Form & Human Form both in Hyper Mood. “Time to hit it!”

Now imagine Siren Sweet Tunes battling against the CFO Earth Monster as Sweet Tunes, The Game Players, The Rainbooms and The Dazzlings join in the dance.

RANK SSS VICTORY, LEVEL UP X4, $9 MILLION

Sweet Tunes merged back into one as she floated over the CFO “I am OCEANIA!!! THANK YOU!!! SEE YA NEXT TIDE!!!” She screamed as large amounts of magical mist was around her of different colors; negativity, love, anger, happiness was absorbed into Sweet Tunes’ gem “Uh…”

*STOMACH GROWLING*

“Uh-oh…” She made a face as her cheeks puffed

Sweet Tunes belched as it echoed the ID as Game shields them with his giant body.

“That is RANK!!!” Yelled Death as everything made of glass shattered Windows, glasses, fraudulent jewelry that Exo stole from unconscious enemies.

“AWW DAMN IT!!!” Screamed Exo as Tunes stopped and looked at the others as they stared at her.

“Uh… excuse me.” She said Prank, Sea, Sharp, Pinkie, Rainbow, Exo, Applejack, Sonata, Large, Heavy and Game laughed at what she did.

“We have the Abyss World Record Belch ever made in the Abyss!!!” Yelled Exo as Pinkie pulled out a gold Trophy with the words ‘BELCH’ on top from her hair as she gave it to Tunes.

“I would like to thank everyone who supported me in battle!” She said as Large, Exo & Sharp lifted her by her surfboard.

*CHANTING: TUNES!!!*

“Lucky girl.” Said Fancy as Game Life looked at her; above his head, he began to glow.

“What the?” He said as shrank down fast as Fancy looked down as she was in the air.

“Uh-oh! AAAAHHHHH!!!” She screamed as she began to fall as Game Life moved around with his arms out.

“Don’t worry my love! I got you! I got-” Before Game could finish, Fancy fell on him hard.

“Oooohh…” Said everyone as Fancy’s chest was on Game’s face.

“Oh brother, Dark Speed thinks someone is doing fan service.” He muttered as Fancy looked down to see she was on top of Game.

“OH! Sorry Gamey!” She said as she got up and looked down “Forgot that I’m still an Arachne.” She said as she crawled off of him.

“Ow…” Said Game as he turned his nose back in the same direction. “I’m still alive, but I hate to insult you, but Arachnes are heavy.” He said as he tried to get up but couldn’t “And so are Centaurs.” He said as Exo got him back on his hooves.

“I’m betting some creatures who do tipping will get an arrow to the rear.” Said Exo as she noticed something wrong “HEY! How come we still look like we’re from Equestria instead of our human selves?” She asked as IQ got their attention as Dark had the CFO in chains from his shadow magic.

“Apparently, the Equestria magic that saved Game Life was so immense that it did transform everyone in the ID into what the other dimension inhabits.” He explained.

“Yet I find it odd to have hooves instead of hands.” Everyone turned to see Miss Lax awoken and on her broom. “This is very strange but interesting.” She said as she took off her hat to reveal she was an Earth Pony riding on a magic broom which surprised Twilight and Sunset.

“An Earth Pony Witch…” Said Twilight.

“If Equestria had Ponies like her, she would make certain arrogant Unicorns shut up or give hope to those who want to use magic without a horn.” Said Sunset as she remembered before she was a jerk, some unicorn teachers refuse to accept Earth Ponies & Pegasi kids who wanted to learn magic beyond their species’ purpose.

“I’m afraid that you all aren’t strong enough to break this ID.” Said Miss Lax.

“WHAT?!”

“MWA-HAHAHAHA!!!” They turned to the CFO who was laughing at them. “You’ll never escape! We’ve spend Trillions on this Temporal Space and you’re-”

“AAAHHHH SHADDUP!!!” Yelled Prank as he whacked her on the head with a frying pan.

“Be quiet Pig Lady!” He said as Game looked confused.

“Where did he get that?” He asked

“Uh… I’ll tell you later.” Said Twilight as Exo used her pits to knock out the captured enemies.

“Hey! I know we’ve stopped them but what are we gonna do with these fools?” She asked? “We don’t have a prison and no way is one of us that crazy can make one.”

“Too late.” Everyone turned to Game as he looked nervous “I’ve… made one… when I was a Giant Centaur. It was to burn off the extra magic to get my mind under control.” He said as his friends looked at him “I’ve… made it humane.”

“PROVE IT!” Yelled Exo as her times in a cell were horrible.

“Okay, okay. Open Prison ID Portal.” He said as a black portal appeared under the captured enemies and the CFO as they fell in. “And here’s my video for it. Give me your review on my video.”

(Game Life’s Voice) “Game Players’ ID Prison would like to introduce you… a happy incarceration. After a full size orientation, all new inmates will meet one-on-one with a Nutritionist and Doctor. This professional will make sure you receive the proper nutrition and avoid any allergies that affect you for your entire stay. Next, check out the prison fitness center where a proud trainer is. Remember, you won’t feel time slow down when you’re in proper shape. And for those days where you feel so blue and life is meaningless. Come to see our Spiritual Gurus of Nature to help you find that smile and innocence you once had. Game Players’ Prison ID, experience the Maximum Security as Maximum Eden.”

“So what did you guys think?” Asked Game as they all looked at him.

“Uh… I thought… that was lovely.” Said Strong Love.

“It sounds so Humane.” Said Rarity.

“It didn’t sound as awful as I thought it would be.” Answered Dash.

“Dark Speed sees some flaws in it but will hear from the creator before making a comment.” Said Dark.

“I hope you have meals for vegetarians?” Asked Fluttershy.

“Of course. Vegan or Mediterranean?” Asked Game as Exo looked pissed.

“I can’t believe you made a prison like Eden’s garden. I got wet because of that video!” Yelled Exo as her friends looked grossed out.

“Just stop! PLEASE!” Yelled IQ.

*GROANS* Everyone turned to see Game’s Ex friends getting up.

“Whoa.” Said Sharp.

“What happened?” Asked Voodoo as he was a large serpent with arms.

“Uh…” Said a large creature with antlers “I feel weird.” Said Mochi.

“Uh… I feel… uh… odd.” Asked Elemental as he was a large lizard with wings as his arms.

“I feel ok.” “I don’t.” “WHO DID THIS TO ME!?” They turned to see Triple Calm was a large 3-headed Diamond Dog.

“WHAT THE?!” Screamed Twilight.

“What happened to him?” Asked Sunset.

Author’s Note: Here’s a list of what Game’s Ex-friends are.

· Voodoo – Naga
· Mochi – Kirin
· Elemental – Wyvern
· Triple Calm – Diamond Cerberus (Hybrid of a Diamond Dog & Cerberus)

Tried a Chimera but be honest with me; who wants to be a head that’s also a tail connected to the rear?

“Aww… you are all cute.” “Tell me this isn’t permanent.” “I’LL RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!!!”

“Knock it off!” Yelled Game as they all whimpered. “Okay I’ll explain. Triple here has multiple personality disorder. 3 Minds in one body, they know what they are thinking and sometimes swap depending on their emotions. Meet Smart Triple & Rage Triple.” Said Game as they both didn’t like what’s happening and his friends were shocked to see. “Smart Triple is mostly brains and tactics and Rage Triple is power and strength.”

“Then what’s Calm Triple?” Asked Fancy.

“Heart.” He said.

“Ohhhhhhh…” They understand that all 3 of them need each other to balance each other out.

“What happened to me!” Yelled Model as she was a Lamia. “I’m an ugly Gorgon!” She screamed.

“Not exactly.” Said Book as he had large wings on his back, his legs were talons, feathers were all over his body. “You don’t have snakes for hair and you don't… well, you do have the face of a gorgon whenever you’re pissed off.” He said as Model hissed at him.

“I DO NOT!” She hissed as the Shaman who was a large Unicorn (Larger than Princess Celestia) to Sunset & Twilight.

“The battle is over?” He asked as Miss Lax floated to him.

“Yep buddy but we can’t leave.” She said as they groaned.

“So how long are we gonna be here?” Asked Exo.

“12 Hours.”

“WHAT?!?!”

“But it's only 5 seconds outside.” She quickly answered that they all sighed in relief.

“So we’re in this place for 12 hours… what the hell are we gonna do?” Asked Model as Dark sighed in anger.

“Dark Speed cannot believe Dark Speed is saying this but… Pinkie Pie.” She turned to Dark Speed with confusion. “You will do this and this will be the 1st and last thing Dark Speed will say and you will do for Dark Speed!” They backed away as he never showed his emotions “Dark would like to request… a… a… Pa…” *VIOLENT COUGHING* They backed away since they never heard Dark Speed sound sick “A… party…” He said in a horrified tone as Pinkie’s hair or mane in their case popped up as she smiled and hugged Dark Speed.

“THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!” She screamed as they backed away in horror by what he said.

“Dark Speed has gone insane.” Said Game Life as Strong Love pushed them aside

“Don’t worry my love! I’ll save you!” She yelled as she dragged Dark Speed away, against his will.

“RELEASE ME! RELEASE ME!!!” He screamed as everyone looked worried.

“Uh… about that party, Pinkie?” Asked Sea as she was flopping around.

1 Hour Later

Everyone; Human and Tamed Monsters were partying as Game was cooking meals from different countries that he once cooked; even breakfast, lunch, dinner & dessert. Fancy was carrying 2 large trays of empanadas, Tamales & their vegetarian versions “Empanadas & Tamales filled with meat on the metal tray and vegetarian versions on the white tray.” She said as Game’s ex-friends, Rainbooms & Dazzlings ate.

“These are good!” Said Aria as she was eating a meat-filled Empanada.

“I prefer the vegetarian ones.” Said Fluttershy as Twilight was enjoying them.

“I never ate something like this! This is so good!” She said as Game was peeling bananas with green peels, chopped some to slices and fried the whole banana & slices, pulled out spaghetti, grilled salmon and cupcakes.

“Plantains, spaghetti, Alaskan Salmon, Fresh Cupcakes. He’s pouring it in.” Said Mochi.

“Hey you…” Sunset paused as she remembered Triple had 3 heads. “6… I want to know. Why aren’t you friends with Game?

“Uh… it’s… complicated.” Said Voodoo.

“Also childish since it happened when we were kids.” Said Mochi.

“Shut it!” Said Voodoo.

“Friendship over because of doughnuts.” “We tried to cheer him up.” “THOSE WERE EXPENSIVE!!! IT COST US 50 BUCKS.” Said the Triples.

“Huh?” Said Pinkie.

“It happens when Game Life learns that his parents… passed on.” Said Elemental as Sunset did remember when she was a jerk; she made fun of him for not having his parents.

(“Biggest mistake I made. He got so mad, he threw me in the boys locker room, in my underwear.”)“Continue.”

“We tried to cheer him up by inviting him to our old hangout with a dozen of the irresistible, mouthwatering chocolate marshmallow, sea-salt caramel, milky creamy Doughnuts.” Said Voodoo as Sonata appeared.

“You brought WHAT?!” She yelled as Fancy covered her mouth.

“Shhh… I want to hear it.”

“Well, he was depressed. I mean like not even a Game Boy cheered him up. We got him a dozen of them and he… smacked them away into the mud.” Said Smart Triple as Calm as he was crying but Rage looked a bit sad but angry. “We… were all young. We weren’t smart like we are now. We just let our emotions control us instead of our heads. We didn’t consider his feelings but mostly thought about our own. I HATE OUR YOUTH!!!” Screamed Rage as he smashed a hole on the table with his head. “OUR STUPID YOUTH!!!”

“We all do.” Said Mochi as he was drinking tea. “We can’t turn back the clock to say how sorry we were for leaving him alone.”

“No, I'm sorry.” They turned to see Game looking sad as he placed the plantains in front of them. “I’m sorry I wasn’t a good friend in what you guys were doing. I didn’t care about what I did to make you guys hate me.” Said Game as Fancy placed her hand on his shoulder. “I’m sorry.” He said as his ex-friends as they group hugged each other and against Rage’s will as he gave a quick smile and frown.

“We’re SORRY!” Yelled Voodoo as they all cried as Twilight smiled at the sight.

“It takes some time to mend a broken bond. It’s not permanent, it just needs those to connect it back together again.” She said as Sunset smiled but noticed Tune’s was blue.

“Hey… what’s wrong?” Asked Sunset as Tunes looked at her.

“Ugh… my promise. I thought I was gonna win and show Twilight that she can’t just believe a story that some hero of hers makes them still bad. I guess I wasn’t great.” She said as Sunset was sad to hear that.

“Well if this will make you feel a bit better, I voted for you. Even if I didn’t meddle in or you were wearing your gem; you were still amazing.” She said as Tunes smiled.

“Thanks for the compliment. I kind of had a difficult time picking my final song. I wish I could sing it.” She said as Miss Lax floated near them.

“I wished that too Sweetie. If only the voting wasn’t rigged.”

Everyone who participated and heard that as they stopped.

“WHAT?!?!” They screamed in anger as some screamed in shock.

“Fellow Players! We’ve been hacked!” Yelled IQ.

“I’m gonna use his spine as a backscratcher.” Said Exo.

“Calm down my students and non-human students.” Said Miss Lax “I’ve already made some calls of some experts with no criminal history and high college degrees to examine those voting machines that Strict handed out. We’ll let everyone know that their votes were rigged.” She said as Tunes was boiling mad, The Dazzlings were enraged and the Rainbooms were furious that they didn’t win fairly. Miss Lax pulled out one of the voting machines “Also here’s one of the machines. Please check it before they announce the truth.” IQ snatched it and connected his laptop and he quickly hacked into it.

“Well turn me into a woman. This machine and the rest of them are rigged!” He yelled as they checked the results. Sweet Tunes got 0 votes as the rest did.

“What the?” Said Dash.

“This thing was made for whoever voted for Sweet Tunes, their vote was randomly changed to whichever band.” He explained as Rainbow took it hard.

“AGGGHHH!!! I thought we won fairly! If that’s true; then we’re just a pity band that someone made to win!” She yelled as she cried.

“There, there, sugar. You ain’t the only one who feels used.” Said Applejack as Pinkie lost her poofy hair and Fluttershy was down.

“So… we didn’t win by luck.” Said Twilight as Game looked at her.

“No and worst of all; Strict Authority broke Tune’s Pinkie Promise!” He said as they looked at him.

“Huh?”

“Tunes was gonna win the contest fair and square with no magical gem but that teacher rigged it but he hates us.” Explained Game.

“Yeah…” Agreed Large “Also didn’t he broke his agreement with PC &VPL?” He said as the Players snarled that he was under an agreement that he wouldn’t alter anything for a member of the Video Game Club.

“Time to take down a corrupt teacher.” Said Dark Speed as the GPs healed up and patch up their clothes. Exo pulled out her brass knuckles.

“I always wanted to use these on a teacher.” She said as Miss Lax snatched them away. “Hey! ”

“And you know these are illegal outside of The Abyss and give him a reason to get you arrested young lady.” Said Miss Lax as she tossed them back at Exo.

“Fine, I’ll key his car then.”

“That's alright with me.” She said as she floated away.

“Sometimes I wonder about the Educational System.” Said Sharp as she was lapping pudding.

3 Hours Later
Everyone was cleaning up; the garbage they made and the enemies’ weapons, armor, magical equipment & vehicles as Twilight decided to hear The Dazzlings’ side of the story as Dark Speed calls it; the other half of a true story and she was horrified hearing their story.

“Ponies were doing WHAT!?” She yelled as Sunset wanted to hear it.

“You heard us right. Them old ponies were dumping their garbage over our home; polluting it and plaguing us with disease!” Yelled Adagio as Sunset was shocked to hear that.

“Why would they do that?”

“Thinking of their superior.” Said Dark Speed as his head emerged from the shadows.

“YEESH! Will you stop doing that!” Yelled Sunset.

“Not after Dark Speed was kidnapped and giving forced CPR.” He said as he was holding mouthwash and a toothbrush. “Another reason Love should be considered a plague on living creatures. But back to Dark Speed’s point. Those ponies had heroes and an immortal princess protecting them for years thinking they’ll protect them from those who can eat them in a heartbeat. Their protection made them ignore the consequences of any action they’ll make; cutting down a forest which was another species home, stealing their resources for themselves and throwing their garbage in another’s land without knowing it could create disease. They didn’t care as long as their precious heroes protected them.” He said as Aria nodded.

“We suffered because of their crap. We complained to them about it and guess what they did?” She asked

“Uh… Dump garbage on you?” She answered.

“No.” Said Sonata “They tried to harpoon us to get rid of us.” She said as Twilight & Sunset were horrified to hear that.

“And you know the rest.” Said Adagio. “We attacked Equestria, made them under our control and got banished.” She said as Tunes looked angry.

“And I thought our dimensions were different but we’re just the same.” Said Tunes. “The past has created problems and created enemies for those in the future.” She said as Adagio looked down.

“You know, that bell geezer didn’t bother to learn why we attacked Equestria. He just listened to the ones who polluted our ocean and tried to harpoon us.” She said as Twilight realized why what Adagio said.

“I remember now, I remember from Princess Celestia that she told me of a Harbor town that she decided to shut down before I was born. She discovered that they were throwing their garbage into the ocean and witnessed some animals in the ocean were perishing because of their garbage. They said Starswirl along with his Allies stopped some sea monsters that were attacking them but she realized that they attacked because of her subjects. She was furious by their actions and ordered her guards to shut the harbor down & all the residents were forced to clean the garbage their ancestors’ created.” She explained as she looked at Adagio, Aria & Sonata. “After we’re free and the band is over; how about we go home. All of us.” She said as the Sirens looked at her but Pinkie gasped.

“But what about the Pinkie Promise?!” She yelled as she didn’t like anyone or her friends to break them as Twilight looked at her.

“We didn’t break them. Mr. Strict Authority broke it by rigging the contest.” Answered Twilight. “And by doing this; he broke his Pinkie Promise not to rig the votes.” She explained as Tunes smiled along with the Dazzlings.

“He never had friends to begin with.” Said Tunes “He only cared about his reputation and the school made his own image. We dreamed about a fair school; where everyone isn’t bound by rules and unfair teachings. It will happen, one student at a time.” She said as Adagio, Aria & Sonata were tearing up.

“We’re… going home.” Said Adagio.

“The Ocean…” Said Aria.

“The beauty of underwater life.” Said Sonata as she cried as Oceania started to sing.

As she was singing; she shared the energy with The Dazzlings as they enjoy it.

5 minute before the ID is disappears
“Remember Girls. You have to be exactly where you were but the magic that was stolen and returned to you is impossible to recreate.” Said Miss Lax as she headed to the RV as her partner went in the RV. “Sorry pal. Given your clothing, you’ll be arrested for public indecency.”

“It’s alright. I’m… not a fan of crowds.” He said as Tunes gave him the leftover food Game cooked.

“We have some movies & books if you don’t wish to be bored in the bedroom. It’s soundproof so you don’t get bothered with the outside bands.” Said Tunes.

“Thank you.” He said as he closed the door.

“We better watch the fireworks.” Said Game as Tunes dressed in the same dress she wore when she sang in the second round.

“Why are you wearing that?” Asked Heavy.

“If the battle gets canceled by what our teacher discovered; I’m gonna sing for everyone because I want to.” She said proudly as they smiled by her actions as the ID began to crack as the crowd began to cheer.

They all watched as the bands landed as the crowd looked confused as the giant horse and sea creatures disappeared. Miss Lax came with the people she called as they proved that the voting machines were rigged. The crowd and bands were enraged except The Dazzling & Rainbooms as Strict Authority got yelled at and captured by the students as they were preparing to lock him up. Principal Celestia came up on stage as she grabbed the mic “I’m sorry for everyone who had their votes altered because of a certain teacher. I’m afraid the Battle of the Bands will not have a winning band.” She said as the crowd groaned and complained as Sweet Tunes got on stage.

“May I?” She asked Principal Celestia as she handed her the mic. “HELLO FANS!!!” She yelled as everyone looked at Tunes. “I know how you all feel. The practicing, the training, the outfits but to be honest; it just sex appeal.” Some snickered as Rarity was offended by that comment. “But that’s not why we started this battle. This music event was to raise enough cash for our clubs.” She said the audience agreed since it's true “We can’t let bullies or arrogant know it all like Strict Authority control our lives and mold them into what they want.” She said as some clutch their fists “We all have rights and maybe true that we’re not all act the same but we all have emotions and hearts! So let me remind you all of that! HIT IT!”

(During the singing)
The Rainbooms and Dazzlings were grooving the the beat as Miss Lax was sleeping on a chair as the new members & Game’s old friends enjoy hearing it as Tunes’ gem was shining as the audience release pink mist as her’s and the Dazzlings’ gems collected it as their gems shine.

“Whoa!” They said as their red gems grew a bit larger and changed into their skins’ natural color.

“What the?” Said Adagio as a screen appeared before them.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your Siren Gems are now evolved. You can now absorb any Emotional Energies and share it with others.

Twilight was shocked by what just happened as Adagio smiled as a tear slide down her cheek “Thank you Tunes. Thank you… Siren Queen.” She said as Twilight looked confused.

“Siren what?”

“We’ll tell you on the way home.” She said as Tunes continued to sing.

After it ended and the guys hooted at Twilight and Flash’s hug

Everyone was around Tunes’ RV “The night is still young! It’s time to party!” She said as the girls entered first but Exo stopped the guys.

“What the?” Said Large.

“Sorry boys. Girls only! Also take care of Spike & the twins.” She said as she toss Spike to Game as Tunes drove off, leaving Game Life, Book Life, Large Harvest, High IQ, Death Alchemist, Dark Speed, Mochi, Voodoo, Elemental, Triple, Spike, Prank & Sea behind as Miss Lax was carried away by her Druid partner.

“Does this mean we had to walk?” Said Voodoo.

“Walk?! Do we have to?” Whined IQ.

“Great… Now what do we do?” Said Dark Speed as the guys mutter as Game cleared his throat.

“Want to watch a show at my house?” Asked Game as they didn’t have plans.

“Eh… what the…” Mochi looked at Prank & Sea “Heck. Let’s go.” He said as the guys followed Game Life.

“What are we watching?” Asked Calm.

“X-Men from the 90’s.” Answered Game Life as some smiled.

“Sweet.” Said BÇook as Spike & the Twins looked confused.

“What’s that?” They asked.

“Prepare to see a show of action and feeling.” Said Death as they left for a good night's rest.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, I’m sorry for the 7 month delay. There are numberous reasons for my delays but I would have uploaded since Friday but… I’ll just say it; my Grandmother passed away on Friday. She was comfortable on her bed until her last breath. I’ll make a memorial chapter for her on Saturday since that’s her service day. Also I have say one thing; learning the price on a casket, grave, tombstone and other this are beyond expensive! I mean is this how we charge for the dead to be buried?! Anyway, I’ll try to upload my memorial chapter on Saturday as quick as I can.

PreviousChapters Next