• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 18

Listen if your interested, also its part of the story.


The song ended as Game Life was holding a microphone as he finished the song, Fancy was laying on a couch as she was watching. “That was so amazing, Game.” She said. Game blushed.

"Thanks. Maybe you should sing?" He asked but Fancy turned red.

"NO!" She yelled but looked embarrassed "I... I sing better in a private place like home."

“This dating is fun. I thought it would be that clique like that Live-action shows.” Said Game as Fancy sat up straight.

“I asked my mom about dating but I heard that you have to do things you hate.” Said Fancy as Game raised his brow

“What do you mean?

5 minutes later at the 3rd Floor

“NOT HERE! ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!” Yelled Game Life as he was trying to escape but Fancy grabbed on to Game’s arm.

“I know you that you have a complete hatred against them, but I really need you with me!!!” Said Fancy.

“NO! I REALLY, REALLY HATE ONLY CLOTHES STORES!!! ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!!” Yelled Game as he pointed at the store. The Foxy Styles, an all-women’s store.

“I know… but this is the only place where I can buy clothes like a normal person. Plus, it’s the only place I don’t need to be measure.” Said Fancy as she turned red, but Game was uncomfortable.

“I understand your personal issues but there are some bad rumors about this store; that the store employees label any guy as a perverted sicko.” Said Game.

“Not if you’re my boyfriend. Besides, you prefer video games over women’s undergarments.” She said smugly as Game was dragged into the store, sobbing his tears out.

“How are you this strong?” Asked Game Life.

“I raised my strength.” She said with a grin.


Game had spent his time waiting, sitting in a chair, in the waiting room as he was playing his Switch “It’s a good thing I brought this with me.” Game was busy playing as some of the female employees flashed him, but he had his eyes glued to the Switch. “Get lost, Flashers. This is sexual harassment.” One of the employees was pissed off.

“Sexist Pig!”

“At least I don’t do it on purpose.” Said Game as he focuses on his game. “Plus, I pretty sure my girlfriend is recording your actions.” Game pointed at one of the changing rooms as the store employee witness one of the rooms; a phone was pointing at her. “Tell me, will the manager or the owner might replace you all for vile misdeeds for creating false claims for watching it on the news, ma’am?” She backed away along with the others as well as the others. “Thanks.” One of the changing rooms door opened to see Fancy in a long lime green skirt that stretched to the legs.

“You’re welcome and how do I look?” Fancy posed to Game as he blushed.

“Uh… S-s-s-sassy.” Fancy smiled but shook her head.

“Thanks, but this isn’t my type. Wait a bit please?” Game gave a smile, but his mind says something else
(“NNNNNOOOOO!!!”) “Okay…” Fancy went back in the changing room.

10 minutes later

Game was playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Hero Mode. “I know that I die in this game many times but at least I learn from my mistakes.” The door opened as Fancy came out in a black shirt with the Sheikah eye on it and long black khakis.

“This… is me!” Said Fancy as she went back in to room. A few minutes later as Fancy came out in her normal clothes and head to the register. The cashier adds the amount, looked at Fancy’s credit card and smirk.

“I’m sorry but we can no longer can accept money from your type of people.” Fancy and Game were shock to hear her.
“Her type?” Asked Game Life.

“Girls who refuse to see that men are pigs.” Said the cashier.

“That’s sexist!” Yelled Fancy as the other employees gang up on them.

“Forget them, Fancy.” Said Game Life “I know some better places that don’t discriminate couples, plus online shopping is way better, also… you don’t have to see all women’s shop cashiers’ fake boob implants.” They gasped as Fancy laughed at them.

“Gamey, you are awful.” They walked out of the store as one of the employees was pissed off enough to charge at them behind their backs. She pulled out her arms until she was punched in the face. They both turned around to see a teenager with angel white skin and muscles that could put Tough Exo to shame in a blue tank-top and brown short-shorts.

“You have brought shame to women everywhere.” A security guard came and handcuff her.

“I’ve witness what you nearly committed; trying to push a couple off the 2nd floor? You’re a monster.” She looked at the employees “I have half a mind to notify the store owner about her employees’ actions and maybe I will. NOW MOVE IT!!” She pushed the cashier away as the other employees saw the unknown teenager cracking her knuckles as they back away.

“Who wants to lose their teeth?” They gulped in fear as they went back to work. “Glad that’s over.” She looked at Game and Fancy “Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to cause a scene.” Fancy shook her hand.

“No! We should thank you.” Said Fancy Looks.

“Yeah, I didn’t think that one of them would think of committing murder?” Said Game Life.

“I… heard that this store discriminates guys and reacted in self-defense.” She said as she grinned nervously. They both looked at each other and looked at her

“We were going to have something to eat, want to join us?” Asked Game. The teenager looked surprised.

“I… I… don’t know? I mean won’t this be awkward for you two?” Fancy shook her head.

“No! We want to treat you for saving our lives.” She said with a smile as the teenager looked unease and sighed.

“Okay… you convince me.” She followed them until Fancy looked surprised

“Wait… we didn’t even get your name.” The teenager looked surprised

“Its Strong Love.


After a few orders; Game and Fancy were eating normally as Strong Love looked a bit disappointed.

“What’s wrong?” Asked Fancy as Strong Love looked at her.

“Huh? Oh… I… uh… lost a match.” She lied as Game looked at her

“A match? Like a boxing match or wrestling match?” He asked as Strong Love’s cheeks turned red

“(Harsh Tone) Yes… something like that.” She said as she took a bite of a fry. “That was my 1st lost since I was 7. Mother trained me into a powerful woman and a strong fighter that I lost to… that man.” She slammed her fist on the table which cracked a little and frighten off the other mall people around them. Game and Fancy looked at each other.

“I’m guessing that you’re starting to obsess over it.” Said Game as Fancy looked worried for her.

“I know it’s wrong to obsess about it but that man… he… said some things that were true, but it frustrates me that he’s can say those words to me.” Strong Love looked away “Whenever I think of him; my heart beats for him, my cheeks turn red and I can never stop thinking of him.” Fancy and Game looked at her with raised brows. “I don’t know what this is a curse or a spell he cast on me?” Said Strong Love as she was scratching her hair.

“Uh… Strong?” She looked at Fancy “I think I know your… dilemma.” Strong Love’s eyes widen.

“Really?! Tell me!”

“Uh… I think you’re…?”

“You’re in love, twitterpated, smitten, falling for.” Said Game Life which made Strong Love looked shocked and blushed madly.

“In… in… love? But that can’t be true! I never fall in love so easily.” Strong slammed her head on the table. “I never think that it’s possible. Mother said that ‘The only one you’re destine to find is someone stronger than you’ and I never got to find men like them. They mostly cry and piss themselves in their panties.” Said Strong as she looked at the window ceiling and see a phantom image of Dark Speed looking as himself as she blushed “*Sigh* I need to think about it. Thanks for buying of lunch for me.” Said Strong Love as she took her fries.

“See ya.” Said Fancy as she and Game watched her leave.

“She’s a member of the Abyss.” Said Game as Fancy looked surprised

“Huh?”

“Her title said, ‘Heir of the Amazons of the Blood’ and she’s LV 45.”

“And what else?” Game turned red

“I… can’t say in public.” As Fancy looked curious

“Follow me.” Fancy grabbed Game’s hand as they threw their garbage away and place the tray on top as he was being dragged.

In a Family Bathroom (It’s a bathroom for a family.)

“Okay so please tell me?!” She asked as Game looked away

“She… has a different title with her ‘Lust Magnet’.” Fancy turned red.

“Oh my… You said she’s an Amazon, right?” Game nodded “Than that means that all the women wear…” Fancy looked at him as grabbed his cheeks “Don’t you dare imagine them!” Game looked at her.

“I wasn’t!” He moved his eyes away “I was imagining you.” Fancy let go of Game’s cheeks and covered her parts
“Pervert of a boyfriend.” Said Fancy as she smiles “I don’t mind, your mine.” She said with a flirty tone a she got closer to kiss him, but they heard a loud noise to see a man that strikes fear in them all.

“NO!!!” Yelled Fancy.

“Not him, anyone but him!” Said Game Life as a man with Gold skin, Royal Purple hair (David Beckham style) and Myrtle color eyes in a suit. “Wealthy Mind.”

“GAME ADDICT!!!” He tried to pull the door opened but it was locked “OPEN THIS DOOR!”

“NO!” Yelled Fancy as she hugged Game “You have to leave… or else.” Wealthy Mind looked unamused
“Or else what, young lady?”

“Or I’m telling mom.” She said.

“She doesn’t scare me!” He replied

“Who’s thinking of bringing your mom AKA grandma to come and visit.” She lied which made him looked horrified.

“NO!!! Anyone but her!” He said but looked surprised “Wait a sec! She hates Beauty and refuses to see her!” He snarled as he to force the door open, but he hit something and heard some crying.

“You… big bully! *SOB*” Said a little girl in a little girl sailor outfit which surprised him

“Huh?!” As Large Harvest came with a mall cop.

“Hey!!!” Yelled the female mall cop as she tackled him with brute force. “Hitting a kid? You’re a sick parent.” As she handcuffed him and pushed him to her office.

“Wait! It’s a mistake!” He yelled as he turned to see the child as she revealed to be Tough Exo smirking as she flipped him off. “THAT’S NO KID!!! SHE’S A MIDGET!!!” He yelled as Exo was extremely pissed off as the mall cop kicked him in the ass.

“Shut up and don’t insult midgets!! My husband is short, but he is large in heart and body.” As she pushed him to her office. Exo gave her the thumbs up, even if the mall cop wasn’t looking.

Fancy and Game came out to see Large and Exo “Large!” They looked down and looked confused “Exo?” As Exo removed the sailor hat.

“We witness your old man and had to do something about it. It degrades me as a bitch, but I don’t @#$%ing care about my reputation, but they don’t know about me.” She said as she went in the family bathroom as they looked at Large who scratched his head.

“So… how was your date?” He asked

“It’s find. Tame new monsters, created new instant dungeons, collected materials and tried to buy new clothes from female sexists.” Said Fancy. The door opened as Exo came out in her normal clothes.

“~The bitch has arrived~! Don’t make a big deal in what you saw me in.” She walked while puffing out her chest. “I’ll accept your praises for me if you tell me what kind of sushi is the tastiest?” Large and Game looked at Fancy as she thinks a bit.

“Well, I love Fatty Tuna, but Rainbow Rolls are tasty as well.” She answered as Tough walked away.
“That’s all I needed to hear. Now come on! The others are waiting for us and I’m starving!” Large shrugged his shoulders as they followed her.

At the food court; The Game Players were discussing about their personal times as well as eating. “You got a book that can fire a knife?” Said Tunes as Tough nodded.

“Yeah and I got me a giant queen bee and an endless supply of honey that I can sell downtown cheap.” Smirked Tough Exo as her friends looked at her “What? Honey is expensive shit. You agree with me, right Fan… oh wait a sec. You agree with me, right Game.” Game nodded

“Bees make that stuff depending on how good it is but one thing that might be a problem with you. You need more bees that I’m sure your queen bee can give birth plus flowers that has to be a building-size; no way am I helping with that. Sex Ed @#$%ed me up with the miracle of life.” They nodded as Sharp looked annoyed

“Still tell me why or I’ll find out myself on the internet!” They looked at each other as Dark whispered the info in her ear as Sharp looked disgusted, horrified and sick. “We are disgusting.”

“And people think that animal births are adorable.” Said High I.Q.

“Also, my goblins have become Hobgoblins which we need a ton of new clothes to give them since their old clothes are not suitable.” Said Large as Exo smirked

“I don’t know; I say wait until-”

“Screw you, ya perverted skank. I don’t want to see multiple… bratwursts whenever I enter my MF.” Said Large

“Agree but we might need some cloth and they don’t come cheap.” Said Death “We could locate and tame sheep monsters. Free wool and tell me who can knit and sewing?” Dark, Game, Large, Tunes and Sharp lifted their hands as they looked at Dark.

“Dark Speed creates his own personal dolls for children, but parents think my versions of dolls are too frightening for today’s youth.”

“That’s true.” Said Tunes “No offense but your view is too… uh… @#$%ed up.”

“Such is life.” Said Dark Speed as he munched on sushi.

“Screw life; It didn’t do us any good.” Said Exo.

“Enough with life.” They looked at Game Life as they sucked air thought their teeth that they forgotten about Game Life’s… situation since ironically, life cost his parents and its part of his name. “We forgot about the main thing; what are we going to do for an HQ? Fancy’s home is out of the question, now that the Dick of Greed is back, and Stocks still has some trust issues on most of us.”

“Agree. We can’t use school.” Said Sharp “Since Lord Jackass is a pain in our asses.”

“Also, Death and I did some research when we asked Miss Beauty for some info on the Abyss; we learned that Non-Abyss people in other words; normal people can be dragged into a ID if they’re within 3-foot radius, but only skilled people can create one without the background NPCs.” Said High I.Q.

“In other words; raise the level of the skill a bit to at least 20; for good measurements and safety reasons.” Said Death “But on the side note; Game Life. We were hoping that you give that Pendent of the Sages to my brother?” Game and the others looked at I.Q.

“Why, I thought you were happy with the Staff of Wisdom?” Said Game.

“It doesn’t give me a long MP bar.” Said I.Q. “I need it for a new skill that requires over 2000 MP.” They looked shocked that he has a new skill that needed so much MP. “I need to create myself some Golems.” They all ‘Oh…’

“Cause you’re weak.” Said Large and Exo which annoyed I.Q.

“Yes… I’m weak to physical attacks. Can I have it?” Game took the pendant off.

“Sure.” Game tossed to I.Q. as he wore it. “I mean the Abyss Auction might have something like it, I think?” The others looked at him.

“Abyss what?” Said Dark Speed as Game looked forgetful.

“Oh yeah, forgot about it. Fancy and I met some businessman from the Abyss.” Said Game Life.

“That bad.” Said Exo “No one is that nice.”

“All he wanted was to tell us to get stronger and, use the site for buying stuff. I’m betting he wants to profit from us?” Said Game as Death pulled out his laptop as he turned it on.

“If what you said is true? Than…” Death typed his password as he put ‘Abyss Auction’ on the web search. “I think this is the site.” They looked to see a black screen with words in white ‘Abyss Auction’.

“That’s it?” said Sharp as she was expecting more.

“Hold on a sec.” Death clicked the name as they it revealed some new things that they see before “It’s like our MMORPG Market.” They looked as Dark Speed closed the laptop “What the hell?!”

“Not here. Dark Speed always senses others spying on The Game Players' business.” He said as the mall was starting to fill up with people.

“Agree but where shall we go?” Said Game.

“Your house/Game Life's house.” Said everyone as Game looked unsurprised

“Typical.” He answered as they all got up and went to the exit. “Shouldn’t you call you mom to tell her that your dad got arrested and got sent to mall jail?” Fancy looked embarrassed as she forgotten about him as they were one female spying on them.

“So, he was the Gamer all along. And he has… Dark…”

*HEARTBEAT*

“Huh?”

*HEARTBEAT*

“Why heart, why?”

*HEARTBEAT*

(“You’re in love, twitterpated, smitten, falling for.”) Strong Love thought of what Game Life said and ignore it.


They were walking to Game Life’s home as Fancy was texting her mom.
Fancy: Mom, Dad’s in Mall Jail.

Mom: Not again. It’s the Easter Event all over again.

Fancy: Yeah… can you bail him out?

Mom: Okay but you’re staying at a friend’s house. Game Life’s please.

Fancy: Okay but can you tell Mama Sweet Meds, please?

Mom: Okay.

“Game can I stay at your place?”

“I mostly don’t mind, and I think Mama Sweet Meds is working overnight?” They walked to Game’s home. “I miss my room.” They saw some lights were on, in the living room, the basement and his room “Hey… Mama Sweet Meds, never leaves the lights on!!!” Yelled Game as they followed him as he opened his door. They see the kitchen was a mess, the living room littered with toys from Video-games and his old systems were all over the ground “MY BABIES FROM THE PAST!!!” He yelled.

“YOUR BABIES!!!” Yelled Fancy.

“Who the hell @#$%ed up your home?” Said Tough as two kids came through the hallway wearing Captain Falcon’s Helmet and Issun’s Samurai Insect Hat. “Kids? In your home?”

“Don’t you dare think that I’m a child molester, Exo.”

“With the games and violent contact within them, Mama Sweet Meds never allow you to babysit even on your no-gaming day.” Said Tunes as the two kids started to climb on Large Harvest.

“So, who are these two kids?” Said Large as Game and Fancy looked at the kids as they removed the hats, the little girl with Ultramarine skin, Thistle pigtails plus braids and seashell pupils and small boy with Seaweed skin, Crimson hair as a mohawk, and dark chocolate eyes were looking at Game.

“Hey little kids, what are your names?” He asked as they smile

“I’m Sea Life!” Said the little girl

“And I’m Prank Life!” Said the small boy

“We’re twins!” They said together as Game was confused

“So, who brought you two here?” He asked

“Her.” They said as they pointed at a hot 20-year old adult with Camouflage Green skin, Fuchsia long hair and Pumpkin pupils wearing nothing but a towel and wet.

“AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!! NNNNOOOOOO!!!” Yelled Game Life as he covered his eyes.

“Holy shit!” Yelled I.Q. as he smiled at the sight along with Exo, Large and Death but Dark Speed looked disgusted.

“Dark Speed is shocked and confused by the female. Who the hell is this… succubus?” He said in a dark tone shocked her.

“Succubus? Game Life! You never told them about me?” Said the girl which aggravated Fancy

“What in Hell’s Gate are YOU doing here?!” Said Fancy as Dark and Exo were surprised since Dark Speed is never easily surprised

“Fancy Looks is feeling malice?” Said Dark Speed which Exo was smirking

“If this leads to a catfight; I’m recording this.” She said as she began record it

“What’s wrong Booty Babe?” Exo quietly snickered at that name “Is it a crime to see my Half-brother?”

Exo dropped her phone, Large’s jaw dropped, Tunes, I.Q. and Sharp fell backwards as Death’s fell sideways and Dark looked horrified.

“Apocalyptic Wrath of the Rapture.” Said Dark Speed as Exo climbed to Game’s chest.

“YOUR HALF-WHAT?!” Said Exo as Game still covered his eyes.

“I’ll tell you until Model Life put some damn clothes on!” He said as Model went to the bathroom

“Fine, Game Brother.” Game uncovered his eyes

“Oh, thank the Tower of Babel.” Said Game “Wait… was she using my Gameboy towel?” He asked as Dark Speed place his hand on Game’s shoulder.

“Dark Speed sympathize your pain. Dark Speed also has a sister who’s a succubus.” He said in disgust as Game looked annoyed

“Someone beat me with a bag of oranges, please or the strongest alcohol that Tough Exo can steal?” As Game sat on his couch as Fancy looked at him annoyed.

“Why didn’t you tell me that bitch is coming to visit?” Game looked up

“I didn’t know and didn’t want her here.” Game answered, “If I knew that she was visiting, then I would never invite you guys here.” Exo looked insult “Trust me, you would never understand to have Model Life as a Half-sister?” Exo and I.Q. looked shocked.

“Wait Model Life as in Model Life, the sexy youngest adult swimsuit model?” Said High I.Q. which blew his mind.

“Don’t ask me, please.” Said Game as Exo smirked at the sight.

“Tell me some things, please? Does she do a victory booty dance?” Game gagged “Or see her in a string bikini?” Game stick his tongue out “Or see her naked?!” Game smashed his head in the wall.

“STOP IT!!” Fancy punched Exo on the head. “Enough Assface!” She yelled as Exo groaned in pain

“THICC Bitch.” She said as she walked away.

“Leave Game alone, Exo. Can you see he hates to think about that… skank?” Exo followed her eyes but wonder about something one thing.

“Wait a sec? Why the hell do you hate her?” She asked Fancy as she looked annoyed.

“*Groan* Okay, 2 1/2 years ago. I met her by accident when Game said he had to see a relative which I thought it was a lie since he hates his relatives.” Exo and Dark nodded. “No one can blame you for hating your relatives. Just imagine having Wealthy Mind as an In-law?” They all shivered in disgust.

“As I was saying; I followed him to discovered that he was meeting Model Life and I thought she was his girlfriend?”

“In your dreams.” Said Game Life as they turned to him “During those years I learned that my father… donated his seeds.” All moaned in disgust “I got a letter from her that she was my father’s half-daughter, so I wanted to meet her incase she’s a gamer like me, but boy was I wrong.” They raised their brow “I found the place where I would meet her, but it was at the beach.” Exo smiled and crossed her fingers.

(“Topless, topless, topless.”)

“She was doing topless pics which made me barf!” Exo fist pump as I.Q. and Death smirked happily.

“Lucky bastard.” Said Large.

“SCREW YOU ALL! I was shocked that she was a sister and washed my eyes out with grape soda.” He said as Tunes rolled her eyes.

“Tell us why Fancy Hates Model?! I’m curious and hope it didn’t involve a bed.” She said as Fancy turned red.

“No. I became a temporary model, working for her for knocking out one of her employees.” She answers as Exo laughed and groaned

“I knew I shouldn’t gotten myself arrest on that time.” She said as Model Life came with clothes.

“Before I hang myself; tell me who are these kids are?” Asked Game Life as Model looked sad

“Their names are Prank Life and Sea Life; they’re our half-siblings.” She answered.

Game looked shocked as his friends were shocked as well. Sharp saw that Prank was looking away from her

“What?” Prank looked at her

“You’re very pretty.” Sharp was red in the face

"Gross." She said quietly.

Author's Note:

Yeah... I’m a either a cliche or a bastard but you got to admit that I did my best. Please leave a review and here’s some bios on Game Life’s half-siblings.

Model Life
Age: 20
Career: CEO of her own Agency ‘Mod That Bod’ & model herself
Bio: Born from a different family but the seed of Game Life’s Father from the Sperm Bank. Growing up was a bit difficult for Model Life since her parents are designer . Her Father, Great Structure talents in architecture and her Mother, True Design talents in clothing. Model was smitten by models and became a child model at the age of 9 and grew to her to have the idea of owning her own modeling agency. She learned of her origins by accident during her hospital visit and wanted to see her origin father but learn the sad news from Game Life. They spend some time together but her father didn’t appraise of Game Life’s love for videogames. Model Life secretly sees Game Life but Fancy became extremely jealous of her despite being half-siblings.

Names: Sea Life and Prank Life
Ages: 7 and 7
Occupation: Kids
Bios: Born as conjoint twins and separated by the parents and have a side scars (Left side for Sea Life and Right side for Prank Life). Their parents who raised them had 4 years of drunken fights and abuse. Child Services came and arrested them for their abuse. They were both scared that they haven’t have any relatives until Child Services have discovered some living blood relatives. Prank Life is a trickster who set up pranks and Sea Life is a ocean lover who loves sea animals. They're too young to understand some things for example; big words and difficult explanations but have so much curiosity to new things.

PreviousChapters Next