• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Game Players 30 Questions

Author's Note:

Enjoy the questions of the questions of Spike, The Rainbooms & Dazzlings

“Can you turn yourself invisible?” Asked Sonata Dusk

“With this Ogre Crown.” Said Game Life as he was holding it as Fancy stared at him.

“Where did you get that?” She asked while giving a hard stare while drumming her fingers.

“When I was with Sharp and our new member during our true adventure.” Said Game Life as she realized since it is true.

“Have you tamed any dragons?” Asked Spike as Twilight looked at him while GQ, Cute and Strong looked surprised by the talking dog. “What?”

“Uh… do Wyverns count?” Said Game as Spike pondered about it.

“I guess so?” Said Spike

“Then yes.” Said Game as Spike as he smiled about it.

“How long since you had your magic?” Asked Sunset Shimmer.

“3 weeks before your princess came in to make you a better person.” Answer Game Life as Sunset looked embarrassed as she remembered that Pinkie did tell her after Twilight left.

“Um...Game Life, how many animals do you have?” Asked Fluttershy (By god who fallen)

“Huh? Well we have some that are mythical and some odd animals. We don’t know the number but they are nice… if they trust you.” Explained Game as Fluttershy squealed in happiness.

“How does your magic work? Is it adjustable?
What are its limitations? How strong is it?
Is it very versatile or rather limited to XYZ?
Is there a limit? Can the limit be expanded?
Does your magic affect your body visuals? (Glowing eyes and/or other thinks)” Asked Twilight (By Black--Soul)

“Uh…” Paused Game as he looked at IQ “I understand some of it but not all of it.” He said as IQ translated in simple words.

“She’s asking if you’re flexible or we have a location that is our source of magic.” He explained.

“Oh… well I’ll answer your questions in order, even though I said one question.” Said Game Life annoyed as Twilight looked embarrassed since even, she knows she can go overboard with asking questions. “My magic is like a video game. It has a certain amount of Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Endurance, Speed, Luck, & Perception. The higher the numbers of each stat, the easier it is to learn a spell, ability, or mastery. I mean I could learn teleportation in an instant if my Intelligence is high enough.” Explained Game as Twilight fell on her knees as her eyes twitched and spoke in gibber-gabber. “Uh…” Wondered Game as Spike trot towards him

“Twilight is mostly shocked and can’t handle the bit of knowledge that you can learn spells easily while it takes her weeks, months if she’s not reading 5 books at once.” He explained as everyone, but Sunset looked at her.

“I got $30 if she marries a book.” Said Exo.

“Double if it’s a library.” reply Death.

“1000 if it’s a royal library.” Said Dark Speed.

“Dark would win immediately.” Answered IQ as Pinkie waved Smelling salt at Twilight.

“GAH! That smells awful!” Screamed Twilight

“Sorry but it does work.” Said Pinkie.

“Don’t have a placeholder, is very adaptable, no limit is known to me and no, my eyes or body doesn’t show for anyone to see it. Now give someone else a chance to ask because nerds like you are too greedy for knowledge.” Game Life said in a fast pace as he scowled Twilight as some nodded in agreement.

“Can it improve your body performance?
Speed, strength, toughness, mental reaction time?” Asked Rainbow Dash (By Black--Soul)

“I think so, but we don’t use it in school. Why bother using it when we’re not failing in some of our classes.” Said Game Life as Rainbow Dash looked ticked and opened her mouth “And no, Dark Speed didn’t have magic to make him fast. He is naturally fast. Fast enough to beat you.” Said Game as Dash turned red.

“It’s easy to become faster.” Said Dark Speed as Dash ran next to him “Wear weights to slow you down, do 3 laps a week (morning, afternoon & night) and you’ll feel lighter than air after a good week.” He explained as Rainbow typed it as a reminder on her cell phone.

“If you are like those videogame characters of those games that Sweetie Belle plays with saying monsters who harvest their remains… BLECK!!! Do you do those or collect plants and mine gems?” Asked Rarity.

“Uh… we don’t harvest the monsters we slain. They just vanished into nothingness because they’re created by the thoughts of every person who thinks of things normal to them; like monsters, demons or brain-eating books.” Said Game Life as Twilight was horrified to hear books that eat brains.

(“Who thinks of books like that?!”)

“After they vanished; they dropped loot depending on the types of monsters. Heck, the zombies we’ve slain last time dropped rotting skin.” Game said without any form of disgust as nearly every girl, but Exo turned green.

“And when my bro and I were testing out IDs, we even got some gems from a monster.” Said Death as Rarity’s eyes widened in joy.

“Sell me those and I’ll take them to a jeweler to craft them into decorations for my dresses!” She squeals in joy as most of the guys and Sharp are not interested in fashion.

“We got a skilled craftsman who can do it for free.” Said Fancy as Rarity hugged her.

“Introduce me to him!”

“Her.” Corrected Fancy

“With those annoying fancy-smancy video game powers of yours, do you ever use dishonest cheat codes?” Asked Applejack as IQ & Death eyes widen along with Game.

“You know, we never even bother to try to see if that was possible.” Said Death.

“We should see if it’s possible. Now let us start with a classic. U-” Game covered IQ’s mouth as IQ was baffled and looked at Game in anger “(Muffled) What the hell, Game?!”

“We are not doing that! I am banning the ideal use of cheats!” Yelled Game as IQ removed his hand from IQ’s mouth.

“Give me a logical explanation of your unexplained reaction.” Demanded IQ.

“I did it before and I got punished by Gaia for doing that old classic.” Said Game as some looked surprised as Sunset looked surprised.

“Gaia… the earth mother of our planet?” She said as Twilight wrote it down that the planet is a living creature.

“Yes, Gaia is the one who gave me my power of The Gamer and she punished me for using a cheat code.” He said as Death and Exo did not look phased.

“Oh please.” Said Exo “What did Gaia do to make you suffer the punishment?”

“I got Tak and the Power of Juju, Resurrection’s Revenge because of my actions!” He yelled as all members of the Game Players excluding the new members and everyone else looked horrified as Tunes lost her focus and swerved on the road and ran over some trash cans.

“Sorry!”

“Resurrection’s Revenge!?” Yelled everyone but Dark Speed as he narrowed his eyes.

“Gaia… is a being we should never try to piss off.” He said as Fancy looked worried.

“Yeah, and I suffered a day of that. Oh… Mama Sweet Meds was worried for my health because of that. That was my first strike. 3 more and I pay with my existence.” Everyone looked at him.

“You mean… you seize to exist?” Asked Sharp

“No. Everything about me is reset. My stuff, my memories, my natural skills, my friends, and family’s knowledge about me is wiped from existence!” He spoke.

“Like resetting the game you’re playing after getting a mistake or a game that purposely deletes your game file after you enter any illegal cheat codes.” Said Large “Damn… Gaia’s the Ambassador of game programming for reality.”

“Everyone’s going to have to grind like honorable gamers.” Said Sharp, “We can’t pay that price.” She spoke.

“You said, 3 more strikes. What are the other punishments?” Asked Dark as Game looked down.

“2nd strike; I lose 50% percent of my stats, 3rd strike; I’m reset to a beginning level 1 game character, and the final strike; Game Over.” He explained as Fancy placed her hand on his shoulder.

“Poor Game.” Said Fancy.

“And for that strike to be removed, I have to wait a year.” Said Game as he sighed in disappointment.

“Like getting points on your driver’s license after you lost a case against you.” Said Exo as Game looked down.

“You actually suffer the consequences of cheating.” Said Game Life “Unlike the NES era, they don’t make a significant difference to the world since the internet didn’t exist back then or that Cheat show from G4TV. Who else has a question?” Asked Game Life as Adagio cleared her throat.

“For Tunes, you got that pendant from your father, right?” She asked.

“Yeah why?”

“Did you ever sense anything like visions or felt like your singing made others angry and hate each other?” Said Adagio.

“1st one; nope and the 2nd; nope but my friends and I had noticed that if I sing a song, depending on the mood of it or how I feel; it makes some under the influence. If I sing a sad song, everyone around me feels sad and emotional. If I sing a happy song, everyone is happy but if I sing a love song…”

“You are forbidden from singing any songs that will make any fool a slave to love!” Yelled Dark Speed in a demonic tone as Tunes nearly lost her focus, hit a black van, and sent it flying as Strong snapped her fingers in frustration.

“Alright! Alright! I will not do that! Except for a couple's dances.” Mutters Tunes as Aria coughed

“So if Game Life can be an all-powerful ruler, how come he’s not taking over this city?” Asked Aria

“Simple; it’s a pain in the ass to rule a city and there are who knows how many guilds of the Abyss and power-hungry people who will see me as a threat to them or their business in this city. Plus I have seen the power of an angry woman who could end me in an instant, so no way in hell it’s worth the temptation.” Explained Game as Aria looked annoyed.

“Seriously? Who was the angry woman?” She asked as Fancy coughed to gain attention.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this. My mom.” Said Fancy as Pinkie, Sonata and Exo snickered.

Regular Show.” Said Exo.

“It's anything but regular.” Said both Pinkie and Sonata.

"Greatest show ever." Said IQ.

"Do you fight candy or sweet monsters?!" Yelled Pinkie as Game didn't know how to answer.

"Uh..." Sharp appeared.

"Yes and I got a Jawbreaker Mace." Said Sharp as she pulled it out "Don't even think about biting it since it lives up to its name."

PreviousChapters Next