• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 20

5:55

The morning sun rose as light was spread throughout the neighborhood. Inside of Game Life’s room, a small beam of sunlight shined through the window and bounced off of a side mirror, a marble lawn ornament, a lost hand mirror, and off of a Gold-plated Pokémon card into Fancy’s eyes. The bothersome light woke her up, causing her to groan in discomfort “I hate mornings. The light always gets on my nerves.” She lifted herself up from her bed and looked at the time “8 a.m…I envy the others.” After she let off a sigh, Fancy looked down to see that Game Life was sleeping next to her. “Huh?” She rubbed her eyes to see clearly, shocked at the fact that they were in the same bed, but then noticed what appeared to be an envelope on his pillow. Fancy took it and opened it up to read the content.

Fancy, if your awake and reading this letter, there is a good reason for me sleeping next to you. When you fainted after Seedling said that you were my wife, I sent Seedling back to the MF as you grabbed me and wouldn’t let go. You called me your Fluffy-Duffy and kissed me on the cheek. I had no choice but to sleep as no matter how much I pushed you off, you dug your nails into my skin and…well, you know the rest.
Game Life.

P.S. I’m sleeping in the basement next time.

Fancy turned red as she looked over at Game, when a screen suddenly appeared in front of her

MORNING!!! Your HP and MP are fully restored!

Game groaned as he gotten up “I really hate this screen.” Fancy swiped it away with a huff.
“That makes two of us.”

In the other rooms

Screens went off for Game and Fancy’s friends, each with varying reactions of irritation and discomfort.

“Where’s the @#%$ing manual for this shit?” Exo shouted angrily after she punched at the screen in front of her.

Large rolled out of his bed and groaned in annoyance “Game was right. This thing is annoying.”

Sweet Tunes threw her pillow at her own screen. “Let me sleep more.”

Sharp used a BB gun and shot at it “Game Life’s dealing with this. I’m going a day without shooting games.”

Dark’s screen was met with his ax “No morning wake ups on Dark Speed’s weekends.”

Death and I.Q. groaned before the former spoke “Can’t we turn this thing off?”

“I viewed our options.” I.Q. responded, though he wasn’t happy “There is no off switch.”

“Balls.”

Sharp woke up at the sound of her Father’s Bugle. “Sun is up. Time to get clean.”

“Why you slept on the floor, I’ll never understand.” Game got up and cracked his back before he grabbed his clothes and went to walk out, only to be pushed aside by Fancy.

“Shower’s mine!” She yelled as she walked away, while Game simply rolled his eyes.

“Who cares? I always take the basement shower since it’s more comfortable.” Game quietly walked downstairs, making sure not to wake up the twins.

2 hours later

Game was cooking breakfast while Fancy helped by setting the table. Mama Sweet Meds happily walked into the kitchen with the twins in tow, and they looked at what was served on the table: Stacks of pancakes, waffles, orange juice, and apple juice. After she sat down in her chair, Sweet dug into her breakfast.

“Dearie me, Game-Game,” Sweet chirped after taking her first bite “Your cooking is getting tastier and somehow faster.” Game and Fancy smiled at each other after the compliment, to which Sweet noticed with growing realization. “Oh, my goodness…Game Life! I can’t believe it!”

Game, feeling that he had been found out, looked down in shame “I can explain-”

“No, Game, I don’t any excuses.” Sweet shook her head in disapproval “You have to take responsibility for your actions.”

“I know...”

“Raising a child is a parents’ responsibility!” Both Game and Fancy’s eyes widened as Sweet continued to lecture them “You must pick out the right clothing, the education and the diaper- “

“I’M/SHE’S NOT PREGNANT!!” They both screamed. Sweet stared at them in confusion.

“Huh?”

“We’re still virgins.” Fancy stated as Game looked away, turning beet red.

“Then why did you two look at each other like that?” Said Sweet Medication as she crossed her arms with a stern glance.

“I-… I was trying to butter up Wealthy Mind to end the long, pain in the a- butt feud since Fancy and I are now officially dating.” Game responded. Sweet then gasped before she donned an ecstatic grin.

“I’m…so happy!” She yelled as she hugged Fancy “I always knew you two made a cute couple!” Sweet clapped her hands in delight while Game and Fancy blushed in embarrassment. After she finished her breakfast, Sweet grabbed her keys and made for the door “Listen, I heard everything from Mody and I don’t mind having your friends Pranky and Sea-Sea here, but it will be rather hard to send them to school in the middle of a semester.”

“Yeah. I was thinking of homeschooling them, but only if they listen to me.” Game fed the twins their own breakfast “There is also a schooling program at the High School. It might let me spend time with them.” He said while wiping their mouths “We’re going to meet up with our pals since I got a job. Perhaps these two can get one, as well. Under Miss Beauty, of course.” Sweet Medication smiled.

“That’s good to know. Be careful.” She said as she waved goodbye and went out the door. Game and Fancy sighed in relief and slumped their shoulders.

“That was close.” Fancy said with a fatigued voice. Game, however, looked over at his girlfriend with a furrowed brow.

“Why did she think that I got you pregnant?” Game inquired as Fancy’s face reddened again.

“I’ve…been gaining weight.” She murmured, to which Game raised an eyebrow.

“You look the same to me.” He regretted his words when Fancy stretched his cheeks, a vicious glare in her eyes.

“It’s the matter of a woman’s point of view!” Sea and Prank continued observed Game and Fancy’s squabble, although they did not understand any of it.

A LONG WALK, PIGGYBACK RIDING, VIDEO GAME PURCHASES & 2 MORE HOURS LATER

At Fancy’s personal manor, the Game Players were holding back an angry berserker in the form of a wealthy man in a wheelchair with an ice bag on his crotch.

“SNOBBY FACE!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!! I WILL PUSH YOU IN GOD DAMN TRAFFIC!!!”

“I’ll take that over what you want from me! And don’t even think about it, Child of the Dead!” Wealthy snapped back. Dark Speed held a fire extinguisher, an annoyed look on his face.

“Damn it.” Exo growled. Tunes and Sharp noticed Game and Fancy walking up to the building and warned them not to come closer. They backed up until Miss Beauty came out of Fancy’s personal manor with High Stocks.

“Hey, cousin.” Wealthy Mind tried to get up, but he fell. Death snickered at Wealthy Mind’s dilemma

“It’s funny, since he’s not paralyzed. He’s just beaten by his own wife.” Exo laughed loudly as Wealthy Mind snarled at her.

“You are banned from this area, GAME ADDICT!” Game looked annoyed

“What did I do? You-” He stopped himself and briefly looked over at the twins before he glared back at Wealthy Mind “big jerk.”

“I know you’re the Gamer!” They all groaned “And you sold my wife a magical item that personally destroyed me.” Exo laughed at his misery along with Large, I.Q., Death, and Game. Miss Beauty picked up her husband and placed him back in his chair and looked at Game.

“Anyway, Gamey, I want to help train you along with Stocks.” The group watched as Miss Beauty clapped her hands and summoned two bodyguards at her side “Take my husband to the doctor. His appointment is in 40 minutes.” Wealthy Mind began flail about in his chair as he was taken against his will.

“No, wait! I refuse! Wait! Wait!”

The group - along with Miss Beauty and Stocks - walked in Fancy’s Manor. The twins were in Fancy’s old playroom, under the caretaker’s watchful eye while the Game Players were in the living room as they ate homemade burgers and fries, courtesy of Game. “Listen, Sweetie, I know that you’re having a tough time getting used to your new powers, but it’s in our best interest to have you all under our protection.” Miss Beauty explained as Tough Exo sprinkled salt on the fries and pepper on the burgers.

“Like protection from those who wish to put you out of business? Oh, how I miss ramming a baseball bat in someone’s ass.” The others paused, except Dark Speed, who was still eating.

“Dark Speed understands Miss Beauty’s worrying. Information on the Abyss is only minimal. Perhaps listening to a veteran or professional is the best solution.” Dark offered as he put Tabasco sauce on his burger patty and continued eating without reacting to the sauce. I.Q. cleared his throat.

“Ahem...Death and I have been reading some information on the Abyss and discovered that it existed since the beginning.” Large was confused at what had been said.

“Wait…the beginning of what? The beginning of Stone Age or the Era of Steam?”

“The Beginning…of the universe.” The group shared horrified expressions.

“THE BIG BANG!? You’re telling me that the Abyss existed since the biggest explosion that created everything?!” Tunes shouted, to which I.Q. nodded. Sharp wiped her mouth clean before looking over at him.

“So…the age of myths and legends were born from the Abyss. The stories of the past we learned, loved, and worshipped spawn from the Abyss. Gods, Deities, monsters, spirits and guardians were created by the ideals of mankind… that’s too much to learn, even for your knowledge limits, I.Q.” High shut his eyes solemnly.

“Going beyond the limits can cost a being their life, but extending it can be a perplexing task. Explain to me, companions: What is the purpose of all your desires to be connected to the Abyss?” The group traded glances amongst themselves before their eyes fell on Game Life.

“What is my purpose? I prefer ‘What is my reason?’ for the Abyss. I learned about the dark intentions of the people in the Abyss. Using innocent people as resources or selling them as slaves… to be honest; it’s not my concern since I can’t change the world; I’m only one person. But what if those hunters capture Mama Sweet Meds, you guys, the entire school or my-…well not my family, since they’re dead to me and I’m dead to them, except Model, Prank, Sea and Book. I never want to see any of you get hurt nor involved…but that was too late.” They looked at him, then Dark Speed began to applaud, followed by the others. Exo, for her part, shed a tear at Game’s speech.

“(Emotional) Game…” Tunes said, moved by her friend’s words.

“Such a loyal Gamer and a devoted friend.” Exo sniffled while Game blushed.

“Thanks. Since we’re all here, let’s do some farming.” Exo smirked and punched her right hand into her left palm.

“Name the place and I’ll break anything in that ID’s neck!” She proclaimed eagerly.

“My zombie I.D.” Game opened his inventory and pulled out a small marble and shard “These are the Soul Stone and Spirit Shard. When I use my Heal skill, they restore MP. I was hoping that you guys can come and mine with me.” They looked at each other before Tough lifted her gauntlets in the air.

“Let’s kill the undead!” Tough ran to the door until Miss Beauty grabbed her by the collar of her shirt “WHAT THE-”

“Remember that there are kids that don’t have a high school education.” Exo snarled as Miss Beauty dropped her.

“Fine…What the heck?” Miss Beauty looked unhappy.

“You all are not fighting in an undead I.D.!” The group began to complain from the protest “Not with those powerful weapons.” The complaining stopped and the players traded perplexed looks with one another before looking back at Miss Beauty.

“Huh?” Tunes cocked her head to the side.

“I’m afraid that you all are being overconfident with those weapons.”

“Well no shots. We mostly gather the loot from that attack at your manor; money, weapons, accessories, and potions.” I.Q. replied “Which is very odd since I believe that the assailants are still alive?” They looked at Game Life, who appeared to be nervous.

“I, uh…got my monsters…to loot most of the assailants that were unconscious.” Exo laughed at Game’s explanation.

“I always thought that I was the one who would steal from everyone.” Miss Beauty looked at Game with a raised eyebrow.

“Why?”

“I thought it would be better if they don’t have them, so they might escape and steal back their gear.” The group looked at Game before he was hugged by Exo.

“Game, if I can make stealing into a skill, I’m robbing every asshole snob and rival gangs of their loot for the Game Players.” She said happily.

“Exo is happy for a crime that Game committed? I think we’re high. Who’s smoking the green?” Death asked sarcastically. Everyone else groaned at his words.

“I see there’s a reason for your actions, but I won’t allow it again on my property. Now, I have something for you.” She walked to a closet and opened it up to reveal some weapons which surprised Fancy.

“Mom… how many weapons do you have in my manor?” She asked as her mother’s gaze shifted between Fancy and the weapons.

“Uh… don’t worry about it. I only added the weapons in this closet in your manor.” They all looked at the weapons as Miss Beauty pulled two of them out: a lance and a wooden staff. She held them out for the group to see.

“Observe.” The Players said simultaneously.

Róngyù yuēshù Lance, Strength: 20 – A Lance own and made from the Róngyù yuēshù Guild.

Róngyù yuēshù Battle Axe, Strength 20 – A Battle Axe own and made from the Róngyù yuēshù Guild.

Exo was infuriated by what she had scanned “Weak weapons, no additional bonuses.” Miss Beauty placed her hands on her hips.

“This is practice, young lady. Please don’t destroy them.” The Players, aside from Game and Exo, grabbed a weapon from the closet. Exo pulled out a pair of Brass Knuckles from her own inventory.

“I’ll be using these. They’re a gift from my mom after she retired from her job. They were used if a customer gets…overconfident.”

Dancing Boing’s Brass Knuckles, Strength: 50 – Brass Knuckles previously owned by Dancing Boing. They were used to whack idiots who dare to touch-

Exo punched the screen “No need to read the info.” The group stared at her, to which she glared at the others “Don’t even observe my mom.” They all looked away from Evo while Sharp was annoyed with the weapon in her hands: A bow with a quiver of arrows.

“I’m a gunner, not an archer. I haven’t learned archery since middle school, and I couldn’t practice in high school, since they thought I was too young to handle a bow. Do you have a crossbow by chance?”

“I don’t think you need to worry about missing.” Tunes said with a smile as Sharp looked over at her “Your marksman skill makes it impossible for you to miss.” Sharp let off a sigh, despite her friends encouragement.

“Oh well…It can’t be helped, but I want to be in front.” She said as the group - along with Stocks - went out to practice. Dark Speed regarded her with a quizzical glance.

“Dark Speed fails to understand why you’re joining us?” He said in an annoyed tone.

“I don’t want my cousin hurt by whatever lies in Game Life’s Private Space.” Stocks replied in a strong tone. Her response was met with a scoff.

“Dark Speed will not hold your hand if you become a coward.” Stocks clenched a fist and punched at Dark Speed, only for him to dodge her attack.

“Huh?” She watched Dark Speed zoomed past his companions “How…?” She widened her eyes (“The Gamer’s power. Fancy did say he’s naturally fast. Combined with that, he gave Dark super speed. He’ll destroy us if we piss him off.”) Stocks gulped and growled “Damn you, Game Life.”

The Players and Stocks were in the backyard and were met with Miss Beauty at their side “Mom…are you coming with us?” Fancy asked, to which her mother nodded.

“Well…after the Ghost I.D. Game created before, I want to see what else you can earn.” The Game Players looked surprised as Game covered his neck and cowered in fear.

“Gamey?” Fancy glanced over at her boyfriend.

“Nightmares, Nightmares, Nightmares.” Game muttered in a panic. Fancy calmed him down while Exo glared at Miss Beauty.

“What the @#$% did you do to him?” She demanded irately as Miss Beauty looked penitent.

“Sorry, sweetie. Last time, I thought Game was an imposter and grabbed him by the neck.” They regarded Miss Beauty with shock.

“MOM?! HOW COULD YOU?!” Fancy yelled, upset with her mother’s action.

“I’m sorry, sweetie!” Fancy comforted Game, refusing to respond to Miss Beauty’s apology.

“Heal.” A green glow surrounded Game as he looked a bit relaxed. He stood back up.

“Sorry, bad memory. I’m feeling much better now. I think Heal can help ease people better than therapy and pain meds. I.D. Create: Zombie, Easy.”

“What?!” Exo shouted incredulously.

“We’re mining, remember?” Death piped up. The entire area around them transformed into a ruined city in flames. Broken buildings were littered as far as the eyes can see. There were wrecked and abandoned vehicles covered in splattered blood. The new sight was unwelcoming to the group.

“Holy…shitballs.” Game Life uttered in disbelief. Fancy was shocked by everything.

“I…I didn’t know the area transformed. It didn’t happen before when Game Life did it!!” Tunes and Sharp remembered their training yesterday.

“WAIT!!!” They looked at Sharp “This is like last time!” She looked over at Tunes

“It happened at the rooftop at the mall. The roof transformed into an endless ocean with floating islands.” Tunes explained “We fused our combine I.D.s as a test and we got some gear and cool monsters we tamed.”

“In addition, we managed to link our Monster Farms.” The Players listened intently “It wasn’t that hard. We just shook hands and we imagined a way to link the farms. A door appeared in the farm and my monsters can enter Tune’s Farm and relax while gaining resistance to water and heat.”

“And my monsters can improve their aim.” Tunes added. Large looked over at Game with a seemingly passive expression.

“So, tell me something, Game...” Game looked back at Large, who grabbed his shoulders and frantically shook him. “WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!” Game struggled to remove Large’s grip on him.

“Calm down! This is the second time that this happened to me.” The group focused on Game “Also, word of advice: NEVER let your guard down while fighting the boss in a Beast I.D. I seriously cracked some of my ribs if Fancy didn’t heal me.” Fancy worried for him “I mean, a Wooly Mammoth is more powerful than described.” D.A. and I.Q. were surprised

“A MAMMOTH?!” The genius brothers shouted simultaneously. A loud groaning echoed through the city, and the Players looked over at the alleyways as mobs of zombies came out.

“I swear, Gamester, this I.D. is like Dead Rising or The House of the Dead.” Exo quipped before she opened her inventory and pulled out a bottle of alcohol “It’s a good thing I robbed Wealthy’s liquor cabinet.”

“WHAT!?” Miss Beauty as she peeked at what Exo held and looked upset, but then surprisingly relieved after inspecting it “Oh…that one. Lousy year with a lousy bad taste.” Exo made herself a sloppy, but effective Molotov cocktail that she threw at a mob of Zombies, coating them all with fire “BURN BABY, BURN!!!” Some of the burning zombies vanished into smog as the other continued to march towards them. Fancy looked on with a smile before a thought crossed her mind.

“Oh, before I forget, invite Mom and cousin Stocks next time.” She said, to which the others wholeheartedly agreed.

“Time to slay us some zombies!” Game shouted eagerly as he fired a sword beam at the zombies. Exo was whacking some zombies with a metal bat and knocking their jaws of with her knuckles. Large held them off with the shield he was given as Death jabbed at them with his spear while I.Q. was blasting them with mana. Sharp was quickly firing arrows at any zombies that came her way. Miss Beauty flicked one away as it turned to smog before it hit the building while Stocks grabbed one by the neck and crushed it with ease/. Tunes was doing her best with a trident but she was getting a bit tired.

“I’m a music player, not a…Oh! Monster Farm! Jelly! Stripes! Salt Venom!” A portal opened as three monsters appeared from it, attacked the zombies, and surrounded Tunes, who breathed a content sigh. “I’m cool now.”

“HEY!” Tunes turned to Stocks “You’re not allowed to use any items or monsters from that battle!” Jelly floated near towards Miss Beauty, mesmerized by her appearance.

“You…are very beautiful.” Jelly spoke, making Miss Beauty blush.

“Oh, thank you.” She then looked over at Tunes.

“I’m not using any items nor monsters from that battle. The Sitar is the only thing I took from the loot pile. Musical-theme weapons are my specialty and I tamed my monsters after that battle. I did it in case the I.D.s have some side-effects like Game did at Stock’s HQ.” Tunes showed her ring as a giant jellyfish appeared and used its tentacles to lift Tunes on top of its body.

“An Atolla Jellyfish? This ring is awesome. Attack!” Tunes’ monsters attacked. Jelly blasted water attacks at some zombies, Stripes whacked them away with its tail, and Salt Venom melted them with poison sludge.

“If our Singer of the Sea is doing it, then I’m joining in on it.” Tough said with a grin “Let our monsters join the battle! Q.B.!”

“Vivian! Medic! Mimi! Nana! Harold!”

“My male Hobgoblins!”

“Blaster! Combat!”

“Delinquent. Honor.”

“Sting! Diablo! Blackberry! Roxy!” Multiple portals opened as mobs of monsters leap out of them and landed near them

“GAAAHHH!!!” Stocks screamed as she pointed at Vivian. “What the hell is she!?”

“A dwarf.” Game replied “Fancy’s Dwarf.” He added with a smirk that annoyed Stocks.

“We should of tamed a monster. We should of created a monster, but NO! I wanted the magic to create an army of Golems.” I.Q. complained to himself “I should have got myself a monster and I wouldn’t be in this situation.”

“Stop worrying. We could foresee the unforeseen.” Death said to his brother. “Besides, I think we need powerful spells to tame any monsters.” I.Q. nodded as the two joined the battle. The whole mob was quickly eliminated with ease as the Game Players were panting after the battle.

“I wonder if we have a stamina bar?” Large wondered.

“I checked, no stamina bar.” Sharp answered while riding Blaster.

Game was gathering the loot after he put on some gloves “This is weird and gross at the same time. I mean not only the shards but freakin’ zombie parts. I was smart to bring some trash bags."

Rib of the Dead, Level: Low, Crafting item, x76 – A dirty and filthy rib of the deceased. It’s used as an ingredient for Black Magic and Alchemy.

Skull of the Dead, Level: Low, Crafting item, x20 – The Skull of the deceased. It’s used as an ingredient for Black Magic and Alchemy.

Tooth of the Dead, Level: Low, Crafting item, x93 – A dirty and filthy tooth of the deceased. It’s used as an ingredient for Black Magic and Alchemy.

Skin of the Dead, Level: Low, Ingredient item x53 - Rotten skin of the deceased. It’s used as an ingredient for Black Magic and Alchemy.

Spirit Shards x99

Fancy was holding back her own vomit. “Get that skin away from me!” Dark Speed and Death aided with the gathering.
“Dark Speed is amazed but surprised. Ingredients for Black Magic without desecrating the graves of the deceased gives Dark Speed such joy.” Death nodded in agreement.

“It means we don’t have to go to a graveyard and dig up dead parts like Dr. Frankenstein. It saves us the risk of getting arrested.” He said as Miss Beauty was covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

“This…is disgusting for me. Sorry Gamey, but I’m not buying. But those shards are intriguing.” Game was using a web bag that Diablo made for them as Dark and Death were gathering the loot.

“I agree. These shards restore MP and not only that, but now that my Observe level is higher. I discovered that these shards can remove a Status Condition.” I.Q. picked up a shard.

“With the right level of crafting, we can make them give more recovery on MP.” I.Q concluded happily. as Roxy stood up and bark like a hyperactive Chihuahua puppy.”

“What’s with your monster Game?!” Before Game could answer, a screen appeared over the Players

WARNING!!! DUNGEON BOSS IS APPEARING!”

They looked around as they see zombies were molding into a colossal purple humanoid creature, but Exo had a sense of Déjà vu and remembered in an instant.

“Wait…that’s the same zombie giant from before! I remember blowing its head off!” The group observed the hideous giant to examine its level.

Legion Zombie LV28

“It’s not strong as the one that was released.” Exo said with a confident smirk “I can kill this loser.”

“No.” Game interjected as his allies focused on him “I promise a friend I’d fight with him.” The others regarded Game with confusion.

“A friend?” Fancy parroted.

“Summon Salamander!” A ball of fire appeared in front of them to form a child with fiery hair in a karate gi, surprising all, but Game.

“Hello, Game Life.” The group looked at Salamander.

“This must be the elemental summon you learned.” I.Q. stated upon observation, while Death hovered his hand over Salamander.

“He feels like an actual campfire.” Death said, content with the warmth on his hand.

“Salamander is an actual Fire Spirit. If I know about spirits in video games, if he evolves to the final evolution, he’ll be an Ifrit.” Tunes looked surprised

“An Ifrit? Like that powerful jinn of fire in FFVII for PSP?!” Game nodded while Stocks looked annoyed.

“I’ll never understand that video game talk.” The Legion Zombie roared at them before it marched towards them.

“Like I said before: he’s ours.” Game charged forward, with Salamander following after while the other monsters stayed back. The Legion flailed its arm at Game, but he jumped as Salamander blasted its face. As the Zombie roared in pain, Game opened his palm and created a growing fireball. “Eat it!” He launched it in the zombie’s mouth, then he smirked “Ka-Blam!” Game quipped as he snapped his finger, triggering an explosion that burst out of the Legion’s chest. Afterwards, the dungeon boss turned into smog.

“Game Over.” The Game Players cheered as Miss Beauty looked amazed.

“Gruesome, but effective.” She said as she walked to the loot with Stocks close behind.

“I swear you are a cheater, Gamer.” Miss Beauty said playfully while she looked at the loot: a stack of bills, 4 potions and a black orb releasing a shadowy aura.

“That’s new. This orb is something I never seen before. Observe.”

Evil Legion Soul of the Dead, Level: Legendary – This soul is tainted by the suppressing retreats and murderous emotions of people who passed away. This soul will give the caster to transform this soul into an item of their decision.

“Whoa…that’s dark.” Game shivered as the others caught up.

“What is this item of tainted evil?” Large asked with contempt.

“You won’t believe this: A legendary item!” The Game Players were shocked while Miss Beauty was confused.

“Uh…can you explain, Gamey? The only games I’ve played were on the Nintendo Entertainment System.” All of them looked at her.

(“A gamer from the NES era. That explains everything.”) Thought everyone.

“It’s, uh…an item that can’t be earned so simply. It’s an Evil Legion Soul of the Undead.” Game explained to his friends “It will transform into what the caster wants.” Dark Speed narrowed his eyes at it.

“So, for an example: Dark Speed can transform the soul into…a book that can summon a Skeleton Minion, per se?” Game looked at it and nodded “Then I would like to use it to create a book.” Game moved his eyes to his companions, then to Stocks and Miss Beauty.

“Well…I am uncomfortable with the undead, but Spell books are a tad expensive for some people.” Miss Beauty looked at Stocks, who shook her head.

“I refuse after what those zombies have dropped. But those potions are significant.” She responded.

Game passed the soul to Dark Speed, and he focused his mind to it as the soul took shape into a book with a skeleton symbol on it. “It is complete.”

“Whoa!” Everyone marveled at the new creation before Game grabbed the cash and passed the potions to Miss Beauty.

“I’m planning a way to create our own potions, so here.” Miss Beauty smiled and received the gift. When they were ready, everyone raised their hands.

“ESCAPE!” Everything around the group cracked and shattered before they found themselves safely in the backyard of the mansion once again. They all looked happy, until they heard two shouting noises. They turned to see that the twins were outside with wide eyes.

(“SHIT!!!”) The twins ran to Game as he sent his monsters away while the others did the same.

“This…isn’t what it looks like?” Prank and Sea looked angry.

“Don’t lie to us!!!” Game looked at his friends and they shrugged their shoulders since Exo cannot kill kids.

“Fine…you found out.” They looked smug.

“Of course!” Sea Life crowed proudly

“We were right that you were a superhero!” Prank chimed in.

“I can explain so please…don’t-…” He stopped and looked confused “You think I’m a superhero?” They both jumped up and down excitedly.

“Of course!” They shouted with joy “We saw everything!” Game looked surprised, as well as everyone else.

“You…saw it?” They nodded.

“Yep! Yep! Yep!” Sea answered quickly.

“It’s like before at home and that the time in the park.” Prank said happily. “You were there, being a superhero!” Game looked at Stocks and Miss Beauty, and the latter notified her daughter to take care of them.

“Time for lunch!” Fancy proclaimed, to which the twins cheered as the Game Players followed them to the mansion. Game looked at Miss Beauty and Stocks as they walked inside.

“Tell me: How can they see me in an I.D.?” Game asked inquisitively. Miss Beauty put some thought into it before she answered.

“I think that they have a 6th sense that allows them to see the Abyss. It’s a rare skill, but thank heavens that Abyss Hunters never go after young children. The 6th sense vanished as they grow up. It’s at least a 0.5% chance they still have it.” Game sighed in relief.

“Now they think we’re superheroes. I am not wearing tights, but I’ll keep them away from the danger.” Said Game.

After lunch; Model Life came to Fancy’s home with a teenage boy with bone color skin, sea green spiky hair and syrup brown eyes holding a book in his arms in a outfit that shows him as a scholar. Book Life was Model Life’s little brother and Game’s half-brother, he mostly spent his time in a corner or the library of Fancy’s home. They spent the rest of the day at Fancy’s home playing Video Games, reading stories, had help from Miss Beauty to create separate bank accounts for the Abyss Auction for their own purchases (No slaves under any circumstances. Unless they threaten their family, their friends and their city.), linked their Monster Farms so their monsters can learn and mingle while learning some new things for future battles and learned a new skill through their actions.

[Dimensional Bond LV UNKNOWN (Active & Passive) MP: None] – This Skill will allow the caster to use another comrade’s powers and skills. Your stats will change to match the one you're linking to for a time limit of 5 minutes. The stronger the link, the longer the time.

The Players spent their time doing their homework and listening some songs, Tunes dragged Book out of the corner against his will as they partied all day until the next day.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone before you leave some comments; this chapter what edited and proofread by Dirty Bit but I've been thinking that I shouldn't let other people's comments discourage me so, I'm gonna ignore it or delete them if they're trying to piss me off. So anyway leave a comment, Happy Halloween and to Dirty Bit; the next chapter will a cameo you will like. See ya next time and here's some pics on Fancy's monsters since some monsters I made up and sucked at drawing.

Harold the Bugbear

Mimi the Cat Sidhe

Nana the Nekomata

Vivian the Dwarf

For the last picture, I couldn't find a pic of a Dwarf solo, so read the Manga Romsen Saga on a online where you can read manga.

PreviousChapters Next