• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,889 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,889

PreviousChapters Next
Game Players 30 pt2

“And that’s every question you all wanted to know.” Said Game Life as Exo crosses her arms.

“Bitches.” Exo insulted them as Sharp was firing her shots under the vans as each bullet contacted the ground, it unleashed an explosion of water that flipped the vans over as the vans were being smashed by water or flipped over vans.

“No EXP, they’re knocked out.” Said Sharp she shut the window “Now how in the Abyss Hell are we gonna do with the glue factory princess, her partner/ex-enemy & the non-mermaids!?” Yelled Sharp as Twilight & Sunset were insulted.

“HEY!” Yelled both the ponies as Adagio sighed in relief.

“Thanks for calling us non-mermaids. Those piranha-face bitches always give us Sirens a bad name. Using those fancy names of theirs to lure moronic stallions to their graves by being their dinner.” Explained Adagio as IQ & Death freaked out a bit.

“Mermaids in our world better not be ugly, dick eating monsters.” Whispered IQ as Death looked at him.

“Our idea of a Mermaid Catfight video is dead. It would be even worse if the mermaids are like the reverse version of a mermaid like that horror show of a mermaid from The Awesomes.” Replied Death as they both shivered in disgust as Dark Speed was shuffling his Tarot Card deck.

“Yo Dark. Got any ideas on Tarot Cards?” Asked Game Life as Dark pulled 3 cards in 1 draw.

“Hmm…” He said which caused the Rainbooms to gasp except for Twilight since she barely knows Dark Speed.

“Hmmm… what?!” Yelled Sunset since his readings were right.

“Pulling 3 at once means something big.” Said Dark Speed as he viewed them “The Wheel of Fortune; right-side up, the Six of Cups; right-side up, & the Three of Swords; upside down.” He said as Twilight looked at him.



“What do they mean?” She asked since she never heard of Tarot Cards.

“The Wheel of Fortune means a momentous change right-side up, upside-down means misfortune. The Six of Cups means a reunion, one of us will meet another with good connections, right-side up and upside down means you cling to the past or stay where you live.” He explained as he viewed the 3rd card “The 3 of Swords means suffering, grief & heartbreak.”

“*GASP*” Rainbooms, Dazzlings & Fancy looked horrified.

“Right-side up.” Finished Dark Speed.

“*sighed in relief*”

“But upside-down means moving on, recovery & forgiveness.” He finished.

*BOOM*

The 3 groups looked surprised as a big screen showed some floating humans in business suits blasting behind them. “We got some spellcasters on our rear!” Said IQ “Launch the Lethal Gas Bomb!” He yelled which shocked the members.

“LETHAL!?” They yelled as Death pressed a button with stink lines and a skull & crossbones label. The hatch of the RV opened & launched a gym bag with clothes so fowl, a shirt landed on a female business woman's face.

“*Horrified Screaming* So disgusting!” She screamed as her allies gagged by the stench. The 3 groups looked relieved as it was not an actual gas bomb, but Exo was shocked by the bomb.

“HEY! MY GYM CLOTHES!!!”

“Oh thank goodness….” Said every girl who has a gym with Tough Exo.

“Oh @*$% you bitches! Now how am I gonna keep the cops who are stupid enough to hide in my room out?” She asked as they ignored her.

“You could braid your long pit hair?” Said Dark Speed as Rarity & Fancy held back their vomit as they ran to the bathroom and puke in the toilet as everyone else was disgusted as Dark Speed smirked, but the twins looked confused.

“Thanks a lot, Doom Chanter! No amount of sexy swimsuit mags can erase that memory!” Yelled IQ as Tunes drove back to the concert stage.

“Okay! Now does this RV have a barrier button because we’re OUT OF GAS!!!” She screamed as Death pressed the button with a picture of a dome over the RV on it. A barrier dome appeared around the RV, around a 2-yard radius as a mass if those Abyss Hunters began to blast, hack and slash it.

“We have some minutes until that barrier goes down!” Yelled Death as he rolled out of the RV as the others came out.

“A brawl is surely brewing!” Yelled Sharp as she tossed a Teddy Bear out of her inventory as it stood on its legs and pulled out twin Handguns. “Fire on my Command!” She yelled as she tossed out more stuffed animals with Military Weapons, even a Stuffed Rabbit holding a Shiv. Fluttershy was frightened by the stuffed animals, even Pinkie & Sonata by their cute appearance with deadly weapons. The rest of the Players were doing some stretches as Game took out a giant toy of a UFO out of his Inventory.

“Prank!” Sea!” I didn’t want you 2 involved with what’s happening so, enter this toy and don’t exit out of it until I say it's okay.” He said to the twins as they looked confused.

“Why?” They said in sync as Game tried to put it in words for kids that are not Sharpshooter.

“Uh… it will make you 2 Space Heroes.” He explained that they were excited as they entered it. “Remember; one drives and the other pressed buttons!” He yelled as they were fighting over who does what “Make a choice or no candy for 2 months!” He yelled to get their attention as they stopped fighting. Cute put on her Dino Costume, Strong equipped herself with her claw weapons as GQ was preparing 4 decks of cards and 3 dozen oddly colored dice, Exo put on her gauntlets as Tunes pulled out a Boombox.

“What’s with the Boombox?” Asked Large.

“Psychological Warfare. Sharp told me about it.” She said as she pressed play

(Before you could say in the comments why I used that song, here is my question; Have you seen the movie, Small Soldiers?)

“Okay, members & so to be deceased victims!” Yelled IQ as everyone turned to him “We have some time until that shield breaks, so release the monsters!”

“Release the monsters!?” Yelled Sharp “Releasing means they fade away forever! Dumbass.” She insulted IQ as he got pissed.

“Shut it, Pixie Girl! I only have golems, so I did not tame any monsters. Sue me why don’t ya?” He said angrily as Large calmed IQ down.

“Just open the farms, please.” Said Large as everyone but IQ raised their palms as portals appeared around them and creatures of varied species emerged from them, from Slimes to Ogres & Anthropomorphic animals in suits.

“*GASP*!!!” Said both bands as Diablo the Drider crawled past her as she was surprised by creatures of varied species “How can these creatures exist?” She said as Gil the Dullahan holding his head in his left palm turned his head to Sunset.

“Greetings Miss. I am Gil the Dullahan.” He said as Sunset fainted which surprised Gil “Was it my breath?” Said Gil in confusion as Applejack was surrounded by many Seedlings (Child Form).

“Uh… howdy?” She said as the many Seedlings smiled.

“Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!” Said the Child Seedlings in a round as the Adult Seedling came & had four creepy & weird seeds in her hands.

“Howdy.” Said the Adult Seedling as she swallowed the seeds which surprised Applejack as Seedling’s flower on her head fired the same seeds she swallowed. The 4 seeds began to grow as the seeds formed into the same kids, but they were different; one had Venus Fly Traps, one had a Lily on fire, one had a blue rose releasing chilly air & one had vines with purple lilacs on it, Applejack was surprised & shocked by what she witness.

“Whoa… nelly.”

“Whoa, nelly. Whoa, nelly. Whoa, nelly. Whoa, nelly.” Said the new Seedlings as Applejack was baffled as some of the child Seedlings had fruit growing on a little tree on their heads.

“Fruit?” They all asked as Applejack felt uncomfortable by their kindness as Fluttershy was constantly petting & cuddling Roxy the Behemoth who grew to the height of 20 Ft.

“Oh… you are so fluffy & cute!!! You may be big but you’re so adorable!!!” Said Fluttershy as Roxy licked her face as drool-soaked hair which grossed out Rarity as some of the monsters looked down at Rainbow Dash who tried to be brave & tough while being surrounded by Ogres.

These guys make Shrek look like he’s from an educational cartoon.” She said quietly as Pinkie and Sonata were bouncing on Medic

“She would be great at parties!” Said Pinkie.

“The bounce of the party!” Yelled Sonata happily as Adagio & Aria were introduced to the Kobold Merchant, Sal.

“Need something lovely to defend yourselves from certain doom. How about this beautiful Jellyfish Cloak? Despite the elegant pattern of a Moon Jellyfish. This Cloak will give you a 40% increase in Water Magic damage, 40% Resistance against Water-based damage, +132 Defense & an increase in swimming speed by 25%!” Explained Sal as Adagio & Aria looked amazed by the pattern.

“Exquisite patterns and design.” Said Adagio.

“It feels smooth and soft as gel, and it makes those pony fashion designers jealous.” Said Aria as she smirked as she waved it at Rarity “Oh Rarity~!” Said Aria as Rarity turned her to her and drooled at the sight of the cloak as Adagio took it.

“Only Sirens can wear this in the water~.” Adagio taunted her as Rarity pouted at them.

“Okay! Let us prepare ourselves for a battle!” Said Game as he pulled out his demonic-slash-angelic sword as his companions pulled out their weapons as Sal prep the other monsters with armor & weapons as Twilight was still baffled by what was happening.

“WHAT IS GOING ON!?” Yelled Twilight as her voice was harmful to the tamed monsters with sensitive hearing, snarled at her “S-s-sorry but what’s going on!? I don’t understand what’s going on?” Said Twilight which surprised the others since she is the smart one which Exo was pissed off by her stupidity.

“We’re in a battle to the death and its all your fault, you stupid bitch!!” She screamed angrily which hurt Twilight’s feelings.

“Exo!” Twilight said in shock that Exo‘s friends tried to remove her but couldn’t since Exo is physically stronger than all of them combined, despite her size.

“Your stupid pony magic attracted nearly every creep, freak, psycho, and money obsessive human in the city that’s part of the Abyss! Y and anyone who has magic from your world are now living targets to the criminally insane! It's like Arkham City but worse!” She yelled as Twilight was horrified by the fact that her Magic of Friendship had led her friends to great danger. “Now instead of a Battle of the Bands, it’s a War for Power!” She yelled “If there is the possibility of hope itself, anyone or anything save us!!!” She screamed as massive bolts of electricity came crashing down on those hunters as all the enemy units were electrocuted as they fell.

Game Players & their monsters: “Holy shit…”

K.O.!!! 0 Deaths

Exo who watched it, smiled happily “I GOT THE POWER!!! Now make me tall & sexy!” She yelled as nothing happened “(Pleading) Please!! I am tired of using clothes from the Children’s Department! *Sobbing*” Exo began crying as he fell on her knees as Game patted her on the head.

“There, there. We’ll see if we can make an actual ‘Grown to an actual teenager’ growth potion.” Everyone, monsters, band members, guild members and Exo looked at him “What? Remember that Jackie Chan Adventures episode with his niece made that spell which backfired and made her a giant?”

“Oh…” said The Game Players, Pinkie and Sonata.

“I love that show!” Said Pinkie.

“One more thing?!” Said Sonata as they both snickered as Sharp pulled out a pistol as she noticed something in the air.

“Uh… guys… I see a witch on a broomstick.” She said as they looked up in shock.

“What the?” Said Large.

“Dark Speed thought that was a corny stereotype.” He said in disbelief. The group of humans, monsters & Equestrians watched as the witch was wearing a buffalo skull on her head, covering her face,

“(Disguise Voice) So this is the infamous Gamer I heard so much about. She said as all but Game were prepared to fight. “Calm yourselves, I am not here to fight but to aid you… for a fee.” She said as she used her magic to make her fee, $500 Billion.

“WHAT THE *BLEEP*!!!” They all yelled except for Twilight, Spike, Fancy & Game who covered Prank & Sea’s ears. Twilight was confused.

“Uh…”

“In our world, that amount is worth… at least 5 Kingdom worth?” Explained Game as Twilight as she was shocked by the price.

(“It’s at least worth 15 Libraries.”) She thought as the witch floated towards them.

“So what do you say? Will you hire me? Because I doubt you kids will survive this army of enemies without the aid of a voluptuous woman?” She said as Fancy was offended by her honest saying about her mother.

“Hey!” Yelled Fancy as Game squinted his eyes.

“Have we met somewhere?” Asked Game Life as his friends looked at him with shocked and confused expressions as the witch laughed at him.

“You think that I, the deadliest Witch of Carnage of the planet, is known for being simple-looking…”

“Miss Lax? Is that you?” Question Game Life as the students except for Twilight, Spike, The Dazzlings, Strong, Heavy & GQ looked shocked & surprised, even Dark Speed & Pinkie.

ALL: “*GASP*

“Even I didn’t see that coming.” Said Pinkie as Dark Speed’s dull stone face expression slowly changed.

“Dark Speed… I’m somewhat scared now.” He said which scared the other students since Dark Speed rarely spoke normal. The witch waved her hands in disagreement.

“What! No! What in your small mind would you ever say something like that?” Said the witch.

“Well, I would use my observation skill on you, but your magic is preventing it until I noticed that pillow you're sitting on. It has the patterns of NES & SNES controllers on it and only Miss Lax has that pillow.” Explained Game Life as the students moved to see the pillow which did have the patterns. The witch sighed and removed the skull to be who Game Life said, Miss Lax who was disappointed and sad.

“I can’t believe one of my students figured me out. I was hoping to stay anonymous.” She said as the group of teenagers were. Shocked by her magic and hidden identity.

“The sleeping teacher is a witch?” Asked Sonata “And I thought she would be one of those nice teachers who don’t mind us creating negativity and feeding on it.” She said as everyone looked turned their eyes at her.

“Please!” Said Miss Lax “You couldn’t make me mad unless you disturbed my sleep.” All of the Canterlot students looked at her as she sighed “Okay, I admit that I’m part of the Abyss, but I didn’t become a teacher to take down my enemies. It is mostly to sleep my ass off for taking down stupid fools as a Cleaner/Mercenary for hire by Miss Beauty. Your mother, Fancy.” She said as all the Game Players except the new members & twins pulled on their shirt holes.

“D’oh…”

“Yep, but I was told by the King & Queen of VG not to harm your little head, but your final grades will hurt you emotionally.” She said in an honest but sad tone.

“Harsh but true.” Game said as they nodded since finals screw them all.

“Don’t you all study before Finals approaches? Like at the start of your 1st semester?” Asked Twilight as all the Canterlot students paused after hearing that. They looked at each other as their faces were making goofy expressions.

“*LAUGHING LOUDLY*”

“She… she thinks… we… study before finals!!!” Said Exo as she laughed harder as Dark laughed in a sinister tone.

“No sane student would ever do that.” Said Rainbow as Sunset nodded because even, she did not do that when she was Celestia’s student.

“Twilight, you need a hobby that doesn’t involve learning and studying.” Said Sunset as Twilight did not like that idea as Miss Lax floated towards her.

“You need help, young lady. Or a boyfriend.” Said Miss Lax as Twilight turned red as Miss Lax turned to the Gamers. “I will help my students if… you give me something good.”

“A bed!” Yelled Game Life.

“Got one already and it's not old.” Said Miss Lax.

“Money?” Said IQ.

“I’m good for now.” She replied.

“Men?” Said Exo as everyone turned to her with raised brows. “Or women? I don’t know her porn history.” She replied as everyone but Twilight, Spike & the twins rolled their eyes.

“Tempting but no. I want to keep my job.” Said Miss Lax as the players try to think of something else as Sharp walks to her.

“What do you want?” She asked as Miss Lax looked surprised.

“Huh… no one has ever asked me who has the 2nd title of ‘The Witch of Bloodshed’ for something she wants.” Everyone’s colors drained a bit as some who have started in the Abyss turned white as a ghost.

(“Bloodshed?!”)

“Very well. I would like a couple of things that I like; an item that would help my magic, 4 dozen potions that you’ve been selling in the Abyss Auction & something for my partner with the extra muscle I hired.” Miss Lax said as IQ & Death typed her list of certain demands but Dark raised his brow.

“Partner? Extra muscle?”

“They’re on their way; my partner Basin Bristlecone, a small group of Hunters that don’t have any criminal records in & out of the Abyss & these siblings who I completely doubt are related to Game.” Said Miss Lax as Game looked a little shocked along with Fancy.

“Uh… those siblings wouldn’t be called-”

*BURST*

Everyone turned around to see a tall muscular man wearing a pelt of a Saber Tooth Tiger on his head that covered the top half of his face, wearing a Scottish Kilt, no shirt, no shoes, and all muscles. All were shocked as Exo grinned. “Hope he’s going commando.” She said while drooling as everyone but Twilight, Spike & the twins looked disgusted by her.

“Must you be a perverted skank?” Said Sharp as they looked to see more people coming out; a male teenager at the age of 15, height 4’7; with an ivy green headband, messy purple ink short hair, overalls & a black & white long shirt with sneakers, blood red skin and small eyes that are white circles that looked dazed. A male teenager, the age of 17, height 5’1 with yellow ear wax spiky hair, skull grey skin & light blue soul color eye iris, a stretched-out sweater and green jeans. A male Teenager, the age of 16, height 4’7, wearing a Swamp Shaman’s mask, with a Yellow T-Shirt with a swamp on it, damage black shorts, barefoot, crocodile skin & A male teenager, the age of 20, height 11’10, with red tomato skin, gold color hair in a short ponytail style and moss green eye iris.

“(Hoarse Voice) It took a long walk to get here.” Said the masked teen.

“Agree Voodoo. But it was the only way to get here and out of the temporal halt from the ID.” said the spiky hair teen.

“Well… at least we’re here to earn our keep for being an honest Abyss Team.” Said the sumo-size adult.

“Uh… what are we doing again?” Asked the dazed teen as his friends groaned in annoyance.

“We’re here as hired help for the Witch of Bloodlust since we’re not dumb or suicidal to betray her.” Said the big guy as Large turned to GQ & Strong Love.

“Do you know these people?” Asked Large as QG shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m a former Mercenary-for-hire & mostly get hired by A & B Rank Organizations. So lower than them is not my M.O.” Explained GQ as they looked at Strong.

“I think I know them; they weren’t a threat to my Amazon Guild.” Said Strong as Game looked horrified .

“Voodoo Elemental, Calm Triple, Mochi…” said Game Life in fear as they saw Game and gasped.

“You! Said the group except for Triple Mind as his friends looked at him.

“You know them?” Asked Fancy. As Exo pushed aside Sunset & Adagio out of her way.

“Don’t tell me they’re also your half-siblings that you didn’t bother to tell us?!” She yelled angrily as Calm Triple laughed.

“That’s funny. You’re funny.” He said Exo clutched her hands into fists. “We’re not his siblings, we’re just his old childhood friends.” He said happily as Fancy looked shocked.

“Correction!” Yelled Voodoo “We’re his ex-childhood friends!” He yelled as Mochi & Elemental agreed with him as Game lowered his head in shame. Sunset looked at him.

“What did you do?” She asked Game Life.

“Something unforgivable.” Said Game as he covered his face, his body began to glitched as a screen appeared above him which freaked out the Original Game Players.

“Game?” said the members as the screen played an odd memory.

“A dark & stormy night with harsh winds blowing through a forest, 5 silhouettes of children were in front of an abandoned mansion. One of the silhouettes was sobbing as one of the other 4 has holding a box of doughnuts to the sobbing child but he smacked it into a mud puddle as the doughnuts were ruined by mud & rain.

They all saw the video as the screen vanished as Game Life’s body stopped glitching.

They all saw the video as the screen vanished and Game Life’s body stopped glitching as he looked at them “It’s… not that easy to fix, Princess of Friendship.” Game said to Twilight.

“Game…” Twilight was about to say something, but Game stopped her.

“Sorry princess. No matter how strong the bond is, there’s always a weak link that can destroy the bond in an instant.” Said Game Life in a sad tone which made Twilight horrified to hear that. Before she could say anything, 2 beings appeared; one was an older male by the age of 23, with Platinum skin, slicked back medium style blue hair & Ecru eye pupils in a blue suit with a wise guy’s glasses & Model Life wearing jeans and a pink bikini top. Anyone who knew the lady in the bikini top looked shocked, even Dark Speed except for Fancy.

“You got to be ****in; kidding me.” She said as the Rainbooms looked at Fancy since she rarely cursed.

“Someone fire me into the sun & let the world burn in hellfire.” Said Game as he looked at the man next to Model. “And you! I can’t believe that you’re a part of the Abyss, Book!” He yelled to the man named Book.

“I as well, my little brother.” Said Book.

“DUN, DUN, DUUUUNNN!!!” Screamed Pinkie as everyone turned to her with annoyed expressions.

“What? It felt right to scream that.” She said with a goofy expression.

“And you!” Yelled Game “Seriously?! You are a part of the Abyss as well and you fight in that outfit?! Are you always connected to your work?!” Yelled Game angrily as Model was pissed

“Well, what about you?! I thought you might be The Gamer, but I did not want to label you immediately because of your passion but guess I was wrong! You better not bring the twins involved!” She yelled at Game.

“I didn’t! Those Hunters involved them and I didn’t want them to be in danger!”

“Oh, blame the psychopaths and criminals for your irresponsibility!” Yelled Model.

“Back off, Pig Tits! Like you know responsibility?! ‘Oh boys! A little twerk of my booty and you all fell for me like moths’!” Mocked Game as Book snickered.

“That’s what she’s been doing for her work 24/7.” Reply Book as Game and him fist-bump but Model was pissed

“YOU PIECES OF SHITS!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW LONG I WORKED MAKE A LIVING!!!” She screamed as Game and Book fled in fear.

“SHE’S GONNA GIVE US THE CROSSFACE!” Screamed Book

“RUN AWAY!” Screamed Game as Rarity was horrified.

“Model Life is Game Life’s sister?!” Said Rarity as Pinkie took a deep breath, but Dark Speed stopped her.

“Correction; Half-sister.” He said as he turned to Pinkie. “Now you can do it.”

“DUN, DUN, DUUUNNN!” She said as Miss Lax used her magic to lift them in the air.

“You know, I thought you might not be related because of ‘life’ being part of your names but I was wrong. Now enough of the sibling fighting because the Organization that wanted to capture these girls are here.” She explained as she pointed to the massive army of people in business suits and monsters with collars around their necks/bodies.

“Sorry.” Said the 3 Life siblings as they were put down.

“Go to the Kobold with the massive backpack! And everyone else; Time for Smash!!!” Yelled Game as all the Game Players’ monsters charged.

“Can’t we talk about how wrong this is?” Asked Fluttershy.

“They were gonna drain you dry of your magic until you’re dead, Fluttershy.” Said Exo “So negotiation is out of the question!”

Author's Note:

Feel free to leave a comment and sorry for not uploading in months but family can constantly bug you because they can't take responsible for their responsibilities, dump them on me and blame me for not doing any exercise but if they didn't decide to get me to do their crap, I would have lose weight. Anyway have a good summer and I'll try to upload some new chapters for different stories.

PreviousChapters Next