• Published 10th Jan 2018
  • 9,891 Views, 311 Comments

The Game Players - GamePlayer64



Inspired by a webcomic/Manga called The Gamer. Don't own it nor MLP FIM but OCs' names belong to me. This story will involve real life stuff outside of the MLP universe since I can’t fabricate them into what they might be in the MLP Universe.

  • ...
37
 311
 9,891

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 23

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, My Laptop battery replacement is back and my chapters are being uploaded. So before you read my chapter, did anyone see what I posted on my blog? I'm making a new story so answer my question to see it. It's a 50/50 chance to read it or get the password in 3 days, so enjoy the chapter.

Game Life and Fancy were at his home, playing New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe with the twins. “So… Fancy.” She looked at Game Life “Are we going to plan out for the items we have collected from when we were fighting those Parasite Siblings?” Fancy nodded

“We should sell the potions for money and make some materials out of those. Perhaps we could create something for our monsters, like magical clothing that won’t be destroyed and stretched as they evolve. Perhaps IQ and Death could craft one or if my mom has one we could borrow.” Game Life looked at the screen as they completed a stage.

“Yeah!” yelled Sea

“We won!” Said Prank. Game Life looked at the time

“10:21 AM. We should head out. The others might be at the closed-up Arcade and Café.” Said Game Life as he stands up.

“Mom has the deed for both buildings and the properties for them, but she said that she’ll give them to us for at least a million dollars if we decorated the inside ourselves.” Game Life looked at Fancy

“I guess the others might give a $100,000 to be co-owners. The problem is the food, cable, and WIFI for our customers. I’m hoping I don’t do all the cooking.”

“Don’t worry, I’m helping out along with everyone else except Sharp since she can’t reach a stovetop.” The waked out as Prank and Sea grabbed their shirts

“Can we come, please?” Game and Fancy looked at each other and nodded

“Okay since Mama Sweet Meds is at work.” Said as Game grabbed Sea Life’s hand.

“We better go.” Said, Fancy as she grabbed as Prank looked at her “Yes?”

“Can I ask a question?” Asked Prank.

“Okay, what is it?”

“Why are your boobies big?” Game and Fancy looked at each other while being red in the face.

“Uh… I’ve been growing up into a big girl?” She said in words that they can understand. Prank looked at her as Sea jumped happily

“I’ll be big and tall like Fan-Fan!” Said Sea as Fancy smiles nervously

“Oh, dear god. I’ll not like that in the future.” Said Game as they went out.

20 minutes later

A large building tarp was covering two buildings as the Game Players as Miss Beauty was in a business suit which surprised Fancy that it could fit her with her cousin; High Stocks. “Hello, sweetie let’s talk business.” Miss Beauty walked in the arcade as the Gamers follow her inside. “Oh my… so much dust.” Game whimpered at the sight of them and saw a plaque with a picture over at the change machine.

Game Life, #1 Arcade Player for Life

“Along with precious memories of youth.” Said Game Life quietly. They walked to the customer service stand.

“Okay, the original owners of the Arcade and the Café couldn’t make it since they are in another city and/or on vacation because of the payment I paid for their properties and buildings. I will hand ownership of these buildings to all of you, but I would like payment of a million dollars along with this signature that you can have your guild form but under the protection of the Róngyù Yuēshù Guild along with a fair rent payment for our protection.” Dark Speed, High IQ, and Death Alchemist were Game Life’s advisers to aid him about contracts. Game Life looked at it as IQ and Death examined the paperwork as Dark Speed was the wall to block fear.

“Okay so IQ and Death inform me that this contract has a surveillance system on their members? We have some privacy that we want to keep from hidden eyes if you understand because spying on us in the can will cause some aggression actions.” Said Game Life as Miss Beauty nodded

“I understand but it's only if you’ve been missing within 24 hours.” She answered

“Very well, continue reading.” Said Death as Game continued reading as IQ pulled a magnifying glass over the paper.

“In case of fine print within the fine print.” He answered as Tunes moved closer to Fancy

“Hey, Fans. I know we can trust your mom, but your dad is the biggest problem since you’ve been friends with Game Life. I mean he could send us on dangerous assignments to keep us away from his precious baby girl?” Fancy turned red in the face.

“I hate it when he calls me that, but I made my mind. Besides I threaten to get myself pregnant by Game Life if he exploits the Gamer’s abilities.” Tunes looked surprised

“Use the Gamer for his selfish gains or gain a bastard grandchild before you got married. I would kiss you right now.” Fancy looked at Tunes

“Sorry, already in a relationship.” Tunes sighed and smile

“I know, just joking.” She said but looked sadly (If only I had the guts to tell them the truth about me.”)

“Okay, so you agree not to spy on us when we’re trying out new skills we learn, and we promise to give at least some healing potions that we can create because some of us are tired of drinking strawberry flavor.” Said Game as Dark Speed nodded.

“Dark Speed’s tongue is nearly all red and everything Dark Speed consumed was mixed with strawberry.” He said as they all nodded.

“Okay, there are some members who have an allergic reaction to strawberry. We would appreciate for alternated flavors. So what else can we agree on?” Asked High Stocks.

“Okay, so we would agree if we get a fair amount on whatever you collected to sell to us. Also, we would like the opportunity to examine the items we collected from powerful equipment. For examine, like this.” Game Life pulls out the costume he got from killing that dinosaur, Dark Speed and the others except Large and Fancy were surprised.

“What the heck is that?!” Yelled Exo since the twins were here and she had to censor her swearing.

“A legendary equipment. The info on it, I’m not the one who made it.” IQ and Death examined the costume

Demonsarus Zex Costume (One Size fits all, it will shrink and expands depending on the size of the wearer), All Stats: 60% increase, Self-Repairing on all damages to costume, Type: Full Body Equipment – This costume is a mascot version for a children’s amusement park. Despite its button eyes, it gives the wearer an increase in their stats. It only increases the wearer’s stats when they wear the costume.

“Okay, it's powerful for being called legendary.” Said Death.

“It increases your stats by 60%.” Said IQ “So we are not selling this and hoping not one of us will be embarrassed for wearing this.” He said as Game Life smile.

“Okay so back to the contract.” He looked at the costume as he placed it back in its inventory. “So, about the items, we gather. IQ and Death are willing to synesis some potions to increase strength, defense, speed, stamina, and possible poisons and attack potions like uh… Helldrops. A bomb of fire.” Death and IQ gave thumbs up

“Also, we request a laboratory to create them. Also, we refuse to create what you request in a short amount of time or important moments for us high schoolers like summer break and a swimsuit competition.” Said Death as IQ snickered in enjoyment.

“Also calculating their sizes.” Whispered IQ to Death as they laughed in their enjoyment.

“Ignore the geniuses for being perverts.” Said Sharp Shooter. “Also, I say we can blacksmith some weapons and armor, but the designs are our choices plus our insignia on it. Don’t complain about the frightening designs of Dark Speed.” She said as Dark Speed smirked in a sinister look.

“Okay so do we agree?” Asked Miss Beauty.

“Not yet.” Said Dark Speed. “We wish to know the amount for rent payment and if you accept consumable meat, fruits and vegetables we collect and grow from slaughtering monsters, blood included.” He said as Fancy near barf her breakfast hearing the blood. “It’s an opinion for you to have. Free after the first 3 gallons.” High Stocks looked at them

“Okay, we’ll accept it but no slaughterhouse blood.” Yelled Stocks at Exo.

“Don’t worry. The Slaughterhouse gives me the blood for free to freak out the cops and I give it to Dark Speed for his art.” They all looked at Dark Speed as they backed away from him except Prank and Sea.

“Art is its own talent. No one said it has to solely paint itself.” Said Dark Speed.

“So… it's about $500,000 every 2 months and do we agree on everything because Wealthy is wondering where we are, and he is starting to wonder what our business plan is?” Said Miss Beauty.

“Okay, we all agree on it, right everyone?” They all nodded “As long as we don’t have to pay extra for new members.” They nodded as they all wrote their signatures on the contract.

“And this one too please.” She pulled out a scroll as they signed their names A screen appeared before Game Life and the other Gamers.

You have made a business deal and an alliance with the Róngyù Yuēshù Guild! A shopping network from the Róngyù Yuēshù armory has been open to you! Territory Management Mode is now available.

The Game Players looked at the screen as they looked surprised as Miss Beauty and Stocks looked at them “Hey cuz, what’s wrong?” Fancy looked at them

“Uh… we were just given a Territory Management Mode.” Miss Beauty looked confused

“Excuse me?”

“Uh… we’ll talk later. Here’s the money we all chip in.” Said Large as he and the others pulled out their stacks of cash as Game pulled out the suitcase he was given before by High Stocks.

“Hope Wealthy doesn’t complain about us having our own business.” Said Game Life as Miss Beauty handed Game Life a sheet of paper in a plaque.

Deed of the Land – This sheet of paper shows ownership of this land

“This here is the deed that proves you own this part of the land, along with the keys to the building. I will also come to see if your business is booming as a customer. If you have the original Donkey Kong (1981).” She said as Exo smirked

“Don’t worry, the scrapyard has collected some old arcade games that I threaten to cube my dad if he scraps them, but the problem is the insides is aged and gears rusted. Can the two geniuses repair it?” She asked Death and IQ.

“Hmmm… We can since we did a massive purchase on blueprints, construction, a factory for potion creation, for golems, materials for crafting and creating resources so I believe.” Said IQ.

“And possible for us with ease since we increased our Intel and Wis.” Said Death as Exo smirked

“Fricking fantastic! Now see ya and hope you like some things we will sell to you.” Said Exo as she pushed Stocks and Miss Beauty out the door. “Okay, we’re good.” She said as Game Life smiled.

“Okay so let’s somehow redecorate and reconstructed this place.” He said as they cheered “So how are we gonna do it?” They groaned since they didn’t plan for it.

“Hmmm… I’ve played games that involve designing a room and building through Animal Crossing, so I can decorate the arcade.” She said as Dark Speed raised his hand.

“Dark Speed shall paint the ceiling.” They looked at him with a weird look as Dark Speed gave them a drawing sheet. “Dark Speed as spent his night of 4 hours coloring this evolution of games.” Game Life and the others witness a drawing of the evolution of video game graphics from Pong, Game & Watch to God of War PS4, Super Mario Odyssey.

“Wait! You did this in 4 hours?!” Said, Fancy.

“You have some great art style.” Said Large.

“Correction, Dark Speed colored it, Game Life did all the artwork.” They looked at Game as he was embarrassed.

“It took 2 months to make. I had to stop playing games to make it. I combined graphics from 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit, to 3D to HD graphics, all drawn by hand before I got my powers. I even got drawings of some in different genres of what we’re good at, even horror theme for Dark Speed. When I learned Heal, I cured myself of my carpal tunnel on my hands before I had to listen to my doctor to quit gaming for life. In your face, Dr. Medics!”


In a hospital, at the break room
“Achoo!” Sneezed a doctor.

“Are you ok, Dr. Medics?” asked a male nurse

“I have the feeling that a patient has managed to cure himself before he accepted my opinion. That lucky little bastard.”


“Okay… So how the hell are we gonna work this crap?” Said Exo. “I seriously doubt that we can hire a construction crew.” They put some thought into it as Sharp remembered that latest information they all got.

“Hey! Maybe that ‘Territory Management’ Mode thing can help?” She said as IQ put some thought into it and nodded.

“Hope it isn’t difficult. Activate Territory Management.” A large screen appeared before everyone as it showed a map of buildings with the Game Players’ insignias.

“Hey… those are our symbols!” Said Large.

“Why do we have them again?” Said Game as everyone looked at him “I mean I’m not complaining or anything, but haven’t you know that nearly everyone has this to easily identify themselves since we’ve known each other but at the same time mock others for not having one which degrades ourselves since we once didn’t have one. Why are these symbols important to us and why do we even have them?”

“Finally! Someone that gets me!” Said Death. “We’ll talk about it later. Now let's see this mode.” They looked at the screens as the Café 8-bit had some wreckage and had a price over it to rebuilt it. “Okay, so we need $500,000 to rebuild it in an instant and some other prices for a factory underground in a Personal ID of our own. I think a laboratory is important but this item’s key item for us.”

$100 Key of the Game Players – This Key will allow a member of The Game Players’ guild to enter The Game Players’ personal Empty IDs & Base ID.

“A key for $100, such a good deal. I’m buying it.” Said Exo as all agree.

“So, about the rebuilding this place, I’ll be paying.” Said Game as a warning appeared.

WARNING: All objects inside will be erased except for anyone inside

“WHAT?! ALL THE ARCADE MACHINES WILL BE ERASED?! Save the games! SAVE THE GAMES!!” yelled Game as he unplugged the Donkey Kong game, lifted it and place it in his inventory as others did it as well.

“We better do this because it’s too expensive to buy them. Just to prevent some certain eyes watching us.” Said Tunes as she moved the Dance Dance Revolution Game in her inventory.

“We better check everything that we think that shouldn’t be destroyed.” Said, Fancy.

“I’m checking the café for some old tech and machines.” Said IQ as Death, Exo, Dark and Large followed him as Game snatched the plaque from the wall as they weren’t looking as they collected the arcade machines as the twins watch.

“Okay, so the area around our building was already bought by my family for new office buildings and schools for teaching as they block all entry to this area from common citizens. So, it won’t draw attention by people, so this building will be our HQ.” Said, Fancy as she moved the Namco Collection Remix to her inventory.

“Plus no one comes here so we need to make it legal.” Said Sharp as she moved the House of the Dead Machine into her inventory “So no pirated WIFI.”

“Agreed and another floor or two plus karaoke machines for singers & music lovers like me.” Said Tunes.

“And Soundproof rooms for those who wish to watch movies in privacy.” Said Game “But I refuse to allow any Hentai movies to be in here!” Game covered Sharp’s ears “I will not clean up their… seeds…” Said Game with a red face, he removed his hands from Sharp’s ears.

“Thank you.” She said.

“So, after we collected everything that we can’t replace without being seen and fix. We’re using the Territory Management.” Said Game Life as they all nodded as Exo ripped the boards from the door.

“We’re back. We couldn’t salvage anything that we could use so we decided that the things that we couldn’t fix, get smashed with a crowbar.”


Flashback 3 minutes ago

An old rustic latte machine was on the ground “WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Yelled Exo as she smashed it with a crowbar, 5 times.

“Nice.” Said IQ.

End Flashback


“Brainiac and Death are melting the scrap metal and almost everything’s beyond repair, especially the toilets since the pipes are cut.” They looked at her with disturbing expressions “Yeah… You might want to do the editing, no one ever clean those, and I don’t steal toilets that messed up. So, let's changed this place for the better.” She said as she left as they went out as Game and Fancy carried Prank and Sea Life.

“Okay so we’re all out and this area is closed off to the public, IQ and Death created an EM wave to prevent spies watching and Miss Beauty’s personal troops are watching this area to prevent hunters from capturing us. Let’s start this, Territory Management!” Said Game, as a huge screen appeared before them as they gathered to see.

“Okay, so we tap out new building we owe.” Said IQ as he tapped the building to reveal a new screen

Repair for $100,000, Yes or No?”

“Yes.” Said IQ as chibi versions of the Game Players heads appeared and the total of their money in total

Game Players’ Cash Bank: $140,487,014.78

-100,000.00
Game Players’ Cash Bank: $140,387,014.78

Both buildings merge into one as they were reconstructed in a flash of light. All the Gamers watched as both buildings were literally one. “Holy… crap.” Said Death as Prank and Sea looked amazed.

“Do it again! Do it again!” They both yelled.

“Next time.” Said Large as he took a peek at the screen. “Okay, so we gotten the buildings molded into one so how we do this? I may have played simulation games but I have no designs skills.” Fancy took the screen

“I do. I played a ton of Animal Crossing games in designing rooms and clothes. I’m not like Rarity but I was inspired by the artwork of Game Life’s game collection; anime artwork, 3D artwork, Pixel artwork, game designers spend a good time in making it so amazing.” Praised Fancy. “I can do this.” They all watched her go to work as she was an expert as IQ and Death were novices to her. She took the design Game Life and Dark Speed made for the roof of the first floor, added 2 more floors to the building, made a spiral staircase to reach the 2nd and 3rd floor along with an elevator for the disabled, made 10 cubical soundproof rooms in the second floor, each room has a 2 couches for 5, a coffee table, a flat screen HDTV hanging on the wall, a VHS, DVD & Blueray player for movie viewers to enjoy their films. For the internet café, Fancy added a concession stand to sell coffee, lattes, smoothies, milkshakes, sweets and lactose-free options for those who can’t handle dairy, ten round tables for 2 for those who wish to enjoy the café and two long tables with 30 small cubical space for each table, for a user, a computer of this year in the small cubical spaces for those who wish to enjoy the internet. “IQ and Death shall add the virus protection and firewalls for the computers.” They looked at IQ and Death as they both gave thumbs up. “Okay and now the 3rd floor.” She made 8 rooms on the 3rd floor as she added a karaoke machine in each room to have a TV to see the lyrics of the song their singing, speakers on the ceiling for them to hear, a volume control dial for those who can’t handle loud music and tone it down and a button to call a waiter to order food and drinks. “Okay so I made how the inside will look like and I need to design the walls and floors. Tell me if I’m going to fast.” They were amazed by Fancy’s work and design work.

“Have you thought of being a home designer?” Asked Exo as Fancy shook her head.

“I did, but I don’t to well with people choice of their styles. I couldn’t hold a job at Rarity’s boutique for a week since she didn’t enjoy my designs.

“Her lost. Think of all the Otakus and Gamers that will make requests from her shop?” Said Sharp.

“Okay, so I got the look so I will add some more designs to the arcade floor first. Does anyone have a design?”

“A blackhole carpet for the entire floor.” Said Dark Speed as they looked at him “A haven to escape their problems and the black hole carpet is for to drag our customers back for more.”

“That… make sense.” Said Tunes as Fancy designed it as she designs the walls with a Cosmic Space-theme.

“Okay, the wall will have soldiers from shooting genres and that 8-bit Midway Defender ship and the different concession stand for fast food for the arcade. We’ll only allow outside drinks as long as they don’t place it on the arcade machines plus 3 cafeteria table benches for them to eat. A kitchen for us to cook in or hired help, a management office/break room for us to answer our customers, a quarter dispenser for taking all bills that are not over 20 dollars and the most important thing in every building; bathrooms for both genders in each floor with a plumbing system.” Everyone sighed in relief, they can’t hold it in for hours. “Okay, in each of the tiles will be the symbol of Overlord Zenon’s 4 leaf clover, the wallpaper shall be Chinese elemental design of Fire, Water, Earth, Metal, and Wood as the ceiling will have a Light & Darkness with Wind. The 3rd-floor designs will have an oceanic theme as well as some musical scores and notes for Tunes’ ideal floor.”

“Thank you.” Said Tunes.

“Okay so after we added the arcade machines, it will be an amazing place to go to!” Said Fancy as Dark Speed looked curious.

“Fancy has forgotten the sign.” He said as Game Life smacked his head.

“Oh yeah, no building is complete without a sign. I got the name; 8-Bit Café.” Fancy tried to make how the design of the sign look like.

8-Bit Cafe

“How is this?” Asked Fancy as everyone gave a thumbs up. “Thank goodness and I think everything is complete. Now to allow this building to be fixed.” She pressed the ‘complete’ button as a new screen appeared.

Price to pay: $30 Million, Time: 70 days.

The Gamers looked annoyed “70 Days?! I thought it would be 2 weeks like Clash of Clans!” Yelled Game Life. A new screen appeared

Do you wish to add some monsters to aid in the construction? Only High-Class Monsters are allowed to aid.

“Our monsters can help?” Said Tough. “Well my monster is a queen and she is laying eggs so she’s out.” They looked at Game Life, Fancy Looks, Large Harvest, Dark Speed, Sweet Tunes and Sharp Shooter.

“Let’s examined out MFs.” They checked as they were swiping some screens aside, had some annoyances as IQ had a screen appeared before him

Golems are allowed.

IQ smirked as he summoned 3 golems that were Sharp and Exo’s height. “Are those your…

“Golems? Yes, they are. One will aid in the construction, so which monsters are okay to aid?” They looked at the ones with monsters but Game lowered his head.

“Diablo, Ratman Five, Azul, Toxia, Sting, Fi, and Blackberry are ready to aid but Permafrost refused since she’s a beast of battle, not a builder.

“Vivian is happy to help, along with Harold, Nana, & Medic.”

“Forty of my ogres are ready to help.” Said Large.

“Gilgador can hold aid in moving the workers to their locations.” Answered Dark Speed.

“My Fairy can aid in physical drilling.” Said Sharp.

“Along with mine with Medic for First-Aid.” Said Tunes.

“Okay, everyone.” Said Fancy “Let’s add the monsters up; 11 from Game Life, 4 from me, 40 from Large and one each from Dark, IQ, Sharp, and Tunes. So that makes a total of 59 monsters. Let’s see how many days it removes.”

A Total of 59 monsters added will take out 66 days

“4 days?” Said Exo. “I can deal with that. So I got some old Arcade Machines at the Junkyard that I threaten my old man that I cube him if he junks them. Can Brainiac and Father can handle it?”

“We can.” Said the siblings as they watch the building was being reconstruction magic from the Game Players disguised their monsters as Humans through their eyes.

“Dark Speed is… intrigued by the magic we own.” The Humans(Monsters) headed to work.

Game Players’ Cash Bank: $140,387,014.78

-30,000,000.00
Game Players’ Cash Bank: $110,387,014.78

Time: 96 Hours

“Okay everyone, we got everything set up for our business and have some fun after its built. So what now?” Asked Tunes.

“Now we celebrate!” Yelled Game as he picked up the twins. “In 8 days is the Talent Show and our banned from it is null and void!” IQ snickered

“We were banned after the song we sang and had Exo tied up Lord Jackass.” He answered.

“Remind Dark Speed what song we played?”

“That song with the naked man and his dog.” Said Large. They laughed except Dark Speed as they headed out as Game and the other guys except Dark sang that song they played last year.

PreviousChapters Next