• Published 2nd Jan 2018
  • 3,623 Views, 11 Comments

Four Heads Are Better Then Two - Jackelope



Fluttershy, longing for love and companionship, seeks to cure her ailment of the heart by finding solace in the only pony who could possibly understand her... herself! Unfortunately, something goes terribly wrong...

  • ...
10
 11
 3,623
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

This... almost needs to be a comic just to make the anatomy make sense....

8644704
Yeah, I had an issue with that writing this. I had an example picture from the requester and I went primarily off of that. I agree, it's confusing. Although then again, weird things often are.

I bet this wasn’t even a request and you just said that to hide your real fetishes. Soon there shall be more of this type of clop and ‘coincidentally’ it will all be requested

8644828
:rainbowlaugh:
Yeah. I wonder if anyone else had the same idea about me.

Interesting FutaShy clop, nice to see such a narcissistic cop for the usually Shy Fluttershy, I was honestly expecting her to blindfold herself to not faint at the sign of what was going on. I did had some trouble with understanding what was happening at some parts but it was a good read, keep it up.

m.quickmeme.com/img/1c/1ca16ff240dc6ae9ae9197a60003714b8b8a88ffd03c5a49f63b01c186b09642.jpg
Seriously, this is one the weirdest clopfics i've read:applejackconfused:

But it's also oddly arousing.....
(Presses like and fave)

Finally someone wrote about this fetish!

Now write about Chimera sisters!

In my opinion this was a rather well done take on a rather original concept. I would love to read a follow-up chapter to get her friends reactions to her special same-pony.

Login or register to comment