• Published 25th Jan 2018
  • 1,162 Views, 18 Comments

Discord Kidnaps John De Lancie - Creativa-Artly01



Discord kidnaps his voice actor. Chaos ensues.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,162

Chapter 4

A few days later, John de Lancie returns to the studio and is greeted in a great big group hug from Tara, Ashley, Tabitha, and Andrea. "Hey," says John with a smile, "I'm glad to be back."

"And we're glad you're back too," respond the four women in unison.

A few minutes later, after some nice cups of steaming hot coffee, the five go in with Cathy and begin to record their lines for the day. As they record their lines, a smile appears on John's face. He's glad Discord hasn't kidnapped him again and hopefully, Discord won't in the future. Hopefully, Discord learned his lesson that he needs his voice actor as much as his actual physical being to exist. A few minutes into the recording, however, John spaces out and the girls have to snap him back to. "John, John," says Tara, "snap back to reality." John then shakes his head.

"Oh, sorry," responds John. "I was just thinking about Discord."

"Yeah," responds Tara, "do you think you are really ready to be back in the studio?"

"What? Yes!" responds John. "I'm ready to be back."

"Okay," responds Tara. "Just try to stay focused, John. I'm worried about you."

"Thanks for your concern, Tara," responds John, "I'll let you know if I need anything. Can we just get back to recording now?" Tara nods and the two get back to recording their lines. After two or three hours go by, they finish recording all their lines and John returns to his home where he zonks out on his couch and takes a five-hour long nap once again. He is still not quite over the whole Discord shake-up, but hopefully, he'll be over it soon enough. He and the others will just have to wait and see.

Comments ( 8 )

Why only the leading ladies? Why not Peter New or Rhona Rees, or (if you're going for the d'awww factor) Michelle Creber?

9880061
I wasn’t thinking about it at the time, I wish I had. Having the CMC on it would be great. Also I love Michelle, she’s so sweet and wholesome, we’re around the same age-I’m a year older than her.

10692216
They're only a little younger than myself as well. It's probably why I connected with them on such a fundamental level.

We need more Character meet their voice actor/actress stories.

10866424
I know, right. Also I’m glad you enjoyed it. This was a really fun one to write!

uis

Such treasure. I wish there's more like it. Also I'm pretty shure in your story Pinkie helps Andrea because she is Pinkie.

Login or register to comment