• Published 25th Jan 2018
  • 1,162 Views, 18 Comments

Discord Kidnaps John De Lancie - Creativa-Artly01



Discord kidnaps his voice actor. Chaos ensues.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,162

Chapter 2

A few minutes later, Tara, Andrea, Ashley, and Tabitha fall into Equestria and soon see that they're in their ponysonas. "Okay," says Tara after coming to her senses, "let's find John. Where would Discord take him?"

"The chaos dimension most likely," responds Andrea. She then calls out. "Discord!" she hollers again. "Discord."

A few minutes later, Discord pops where they are. "Oh hey ladies," says Discord with a grin. "What can I do for you today? Chocolate milk rain? Radioactive sheep? Mop hair cows? A three-headed chicken?"

"How about return John to us and let us take him back to the human world," responds Tara with a scowl.

"Uh, oh that, that is something I cannot do," responds Discord rubbing his neck.

"I demand you do it," responds Andrea.

"Oh fine," responds Discord, "now that I think about it. Ever since I kidnapped John, I don't feel like my whole self. How do I fix that?"

"Maybe return him to us," responds Andrea.

"Oh fine," responds Discord. He then snaps his fingers and drops John onto the ground with a thud once again. "Remember," says Discord as he turns to John, "do me justice when you voice me."

"I...I will," responds John.

A few minutes later, John goes with Tara and the others to the mirror and they jump back to present day where they start on the brand new Discord episode. "I'm glad to be back," says John with a smile, "now let's get this Discord episode rolling."

Meanwhile, back in the chaos dimension, Discord lets loose his flying pet pig and watches it with a smile. "I can feel it already," chuckles Discord, "Johnny boy is finally doing me some justice. He's made me goofier and more over the top and I love it!" He then pops himself a big singing lollipop and begins to suck on it as it continues to sing within his mouth.

Meanwhile, back at the studio, Discord and the others wrap up on the Discord episode and then go out for ice cream together to celebrate John's return from the chaos dimension. As they enjoy their ice cream cones, John tells them absolutely everything. "It was wild," says John, "it was weird. I thought I was tripping at first, but soon I realized I wasn't. I was kidnapped by the character I played, the ham himself, Discord. It was weird being held captive in the chaos dimension. Time was nonexistence, so were years, hours, months, days, minutes. There were flying pigs everywhere. I even saw Screwball fly by at one point. I can hardly comprehend it all, to be honest."

"Well, we're just glad you're okay," responds Tabitha with a smile.

"Yeah, me too," responds John. "Have you girls had to deal with this before?"

"Yeah," sighs Tara, "we have. We had to do this same thing when Discord kidnapped Lauren Faust and Meghan McCarthy and MA Larson. It's just a normal Tuesday for us pretty much."

"Man," responds John. "That...that's rough."

"Yeah," responds Tara, "we don't mind. We're just doing our job."

"Well, hopefully, Discord doesn't plan on kidnapping me again anytime soon," responds John. "I just need a few days to myself to comprehend all of this. I'll see y'all Thursday." John then gets up and heads back home with a snap of his fingers.

"Well, I'm just glad he's okay," sighs Tara. "Now, let's give him some space. He has a lot to take in. Movie?" The others nod and they then all head to the movie theater and enjoy a nice showing of the newest chick flick laughing and smiling all the while.