• Published 2nd Dec 2017
  • 2,909 Views, 43 Comments

Alicorn Nature - SC_Orion



Rainbow got everything she wanted in Twilight, along with a little more than she asked for.

  • ...
6
 43
 2,909

Anniversary

Twilight grinned down at Rainbow, her teeth showing as she beamed at the pegasus pinned beneath her. Rainbow smiled nervously up at her and fidgeted below her. Twilight tilted her head slightly, then lit her horn. In an instant, her aura gripped Rainbow's body, solving the problem of her unwanted freedom.


"S-so..." Rainbow stuttered.


Twilight hummed softly, then leaned down and started rubbing her muzzle all over Rainbow's muzzle, almost aggressively rubbing their coats together. Eventually, she stopped to give her pegasus a quick kiss on the nose, drawing a grin from Rainbow.


Twilight's ears perked up as a slight vibration shook the room. She frowned and lifted her head up, her ears swiveling around as she searched for the source of the disturbance.


A quick kiss on her neck from Rainbow broke her search. Twilight exhaled quickly, then leaned down and used her muzzle to nudge Rainbow's head aside. Rainbow practically purred at the nudge, then gasped as Twilight leaned down and nibbled on her neck.


After she finished nibbling, Twilight ran her nose up along Rainbow's neck, up to her jawline, and ran her tongue over her pegasus's coat. She lifted her head back up and grinned, then slowly leaned back down.


Her ears swiveled again as another faint vibration rocked the room. She paused and lifted her head back up, then looked around.


"Twi..." Rainbow groaned.


Twilight glanced back down at Rainbow with a grimace. "Sorry, I keep thinking I feel the room shaking for some reason," she replied.


Rainbow huffed. "It's your imagination," she retorted. She shifted beneath Twilight again, only serving to make the alicorn's magic grip her more firmly so she couldn't escape.


Twilight slowly looked back at her, then nuzzled her neck again before planting a series of quick, delicate kisses down her neck. "Did you enjoy today?" she asked when she finished.


"Y-yeah... it was great..." Rainbow replied.


Twilight leaned back down and nipped at Rainbow's neck. "And dinner?" she asked.


"How did you find that restaurant?" Rainbow all but begged.


Twilight giggled a little, then calmly placed a forehoof on Rainbow's chest and started rubbing her hoof in short circles, ever so gently tracing her hoof through Rainbow's coat. "Rarity suggested it," she answered.


"Well it was great... we should go there again," Rainbow replied.



"Mmm... we can," Twilight replied. She took a deep breath, then shifted her weight to the left and slid her hind right leg out from under Rainbow's body. She lifted it up slightly, then paused as another vibration shook the room. She scowled at the disruption and placed her leg back on the soft bedsheets.


Twilight looked around again, her ears flicking slightly as she searched for any source of the disruption.


"Twilight," Rainbow groaned. "Stop worrying so much... it's our anniversary! Relax... enjoy it... enjoy this..." she said in a sultry tone.


Twilight's ears perked up again and her head lifted up eagerly. She licked her lips quickly, then looked back down at Rainbow. She leaned down and nipped at her neck again, drawing a quick gasp from the pegasus. She carefully slid her hind leg up in between her body and Rainbow's body, then she scooted it to the right, forcing Rainbow's left hind leg aside, then easily pinning her leg against the bed.


The wine glasses on the nightstand let out a series of short, high-pitched clinking sounds as they shook from the vibration. The bed rocked slightly beneath them. Twilight closed her eyes and groaned. "I can't focus with... whatever... that is."


Rainbow huffed and tried to fold her forelegs at her chest, only for Twilight's magic to press her forelegs down into the bed.


More clinking emanated from the glasses. Twilight's head whipped around to stare at them. The reddish liquid held in the glasses rippled from the vibrations.


Another vibration rocked the room, more prominent than the ones before.


"Okay, I felt that," Rainbow muttered.


Twilight groaned, then leaned down and buried her head in Rainbow's neck. "Should we just try to ignore that?"


"Shouldn't your magic sound dampening spell be... I dunno... dampening that?" Rainbow asked.


Twilight lifted her head up, then blinked. "...it is," she answered flatly.


Another vibration shook the room.


Rainbow shifted beneath Twilight, and for once, Twilight didn't stop her. "Should we be worried about that then?"


"No, I'm sure whatever it is isn't really anything we need to be concerned about... although it is... or perhaps I should say has already ruined tonight..." Twilight muttered back.


"Well-"


The outside wall of the room exploded, spraying splinters and drywall everywhere. "PRINCESS TWILI--" a voice roared, suddenly coming to a stop as the debris cleared.


Lord Tirek, the size of a small apartment complex, stared at the large alicorn laying atop the smaller pegasus in confusion.


Twilight closed her eyes and groaned, then calmly turned her head to face the demon. "Do you MIND?" she growled, glaring at the centaur with a gaze as intense as the sun.


"Wh... what? Is this meant to be hu-"


"IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY!" Twilight shouted back.


"What is this!?" Tirek demanded.


Twilight's wings shot out in annoyance. "I THOUGHT WE DEALT WITH YOU LAST TIME," she screamed in frustration.


Lord Tirek smiled smugly and stretched his colossal arms out wide. "Did you truly think Tartarus would hold ME!?" he demanded.


Twilight squinted at him in disbelief.


"So uh... what happened to Celestia and Luna?" Rainbow asked casually.


Lord Tirek blinked, then looked at the small, helpless pegasus buried beneath Twilight's large, enveloping alicorn body.


The alicorn puffed out her chest in response, and her muzzle scrunched up in anger. In a flourish of magic, Twilight teleported herself so that she was standing on the bed in between the two of them. Her outstretched wings blocked Rainbow from Tirek's gaze.


Tirek's gaze focused back on Twilight, and a mass of orange and red magic burned to life in between his horns.


"What did you do with Celestia and Luna?" Twilight demanded in a calm, calculated voice.


"Oh, I haven't touched the princesses yet..." Tirek gloated.


"Wonderful," Twilight spat. "So whose magic did you steal this time? Because there's no way in Tartarus you had anywhere near enough time to take as much magic as last time..." she trailed off and squinted. "How long have you been out, anyway? And why haven't you gone after the princesses?"


"Your niece, sister-in-law, and brother, of course!" Tirek roared, then laughed. His laugh shook the room. "But don't worry! The princesses magic will be mine soon enough..."


Twilight's lips twitched down. "You... stole... my niece's magic..?"


Tirek grinned wildly. "It was easy... like... taking candy... from a baby..." he drawled.


Twilight's right eye twitched.


"And now... Princess... I will take your magic and then destroy Equestria!" Tirek roared. The ball of magic churning between his horns elongated then shot towards Twilight and Rainbow.


In a flourish of magenta, Twilight teleported Rainbow and herself out of the path of the beam. The beam of magic tore through where they had been, burning a hole through the bed before exploding it, along with everything else it touched. The beam tore through the hotel, leaving a sizable hole in its wake that Celestia, Luna, and Twilight could have walked through side by side. A few bewildered stallions and mares peeked out from behind the walls and looked at the source of the assault.


One look was all it took for them to duck back for cover.


Rainbow flared her wings out and grunted as she landed on the roof of the former five-star hotel.


A flash of magenta in front of Tirek blinded him long enough for Twilight to swivel around, then slam her hind hoof right into Tirek's nose.


The centaur's head jerked back and he let out a scream of pain and rage. He swatted at Twilight, only for the alicorn to teleport out of the way. He grabbed and then held his nose to protect himself and recover from the stinging kick.


A moment later, a high-pitched squeak escaped his lips, and the blood drained from his face, leaving him pale. His hind legs crossed and he fell to the ground groaning in pain.


Another flash of magic, this time from in front of him, signaled the alicorn's reappearance. Tirek roared in rage and let loose his magic at her.


Twilight growled back at him and matched his magic with her own pinkish-magenta magic.


The column of Twilight's magic enveloped Tirek's beam, easily overwhelming it and surging towards the ball of magic in between his horn. As soon as Twilight's magic slammed into the orb, the magic dispersed. A moment later, another colossal pillar of magic slammed into Tirek's forehead. His body whipped back as he was thrown across the street into another building.


Twilight landed and flared her wings out, then casually approached the unconscious Tirek. Her muzzle scrunched up again, and with a quick bolt of magic, the centaur-demon shrank in size to a weak, sickly form smaller than Rainbow. A second later, he disappeared in a flash of magenta.


Twilight huffed and swatted her wings down, then teleported herself and Rainbow back into their destroyed room.


Rainbow tilted her head and looked at Twilight. The alicorn was visibly upset by the momentary distraction getting in between them. "So... what now?"


Twilight took a deep breath, then stepped over to Rainbow. With a quick whisk of magic, she forced Rainbow down to the floor and onto her back. She pressed her lips to Rainbow's, drawing a surprised and pleasured moan from her. She pressed into her lips and forced Rainbow's head down to the floor.

Author's Note:

At this rate, this story is going to end up needing another tag.

Comments ( 3 )

Tirek really can’t read a room.

At this rate, this story is going to end up needing another tag.

personally I wouldn't mind at all... you kinda set up everything for it nearly every chapters

Boy,Alicorn Twilight has some serious hormones.

Login or register to comment