• Published 18th Nov 2017
  • 1,209 Views, 39 Comments

Wayward Magic - Gnarl



After a magical mishap, A young Archmage finds himself in an alien world. How will he get home? Will he even want to?

  • ...
3
 39
 1,209
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

A possible celestia x brim? I ship it:rainbowkiss:

Ok. This story is quite good. Now I want to play Skyrim again....anyway I hope we will see next update soon.

9099298
glad you liked it. :twilightsmile:

Ughhh all the good stories I find are soo good that I get saf when I read it all. Like this one!

9107152
glad you like it. :twilightsmile:

Oh this story is amazing and also luna what the hell is your problem you and your guards attacked him first you morons

9505531
9500043
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I hope to continue it soon, but... I... May have misplaced my notes and plot points somewhere. :twilightblush: Hopefully I'll be able to find them and continue this.

9505621
I did not expect you to respond to me that quick

9505624
I was online and I try to respond to most comments that people put in my comments sections. It seems the least I could do when they took the time to write one in the first place.

Well things seem to be calming down...

"Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up." ;)


Or, at least, they will if this ever sees a continuation...

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

9818542
I honestly can't give you a solid number or date, though I wish I could. :pinkiesad2:

MOAR!!!!:flutterrage:

Login or register to comment