• Published 9th Nov 2017
  • 965 Views, 17 Comments

The Carnivore Cooking Contest! - Pozzo



Pinkie butchers her friends. It's ok though, she pays them. Somehow this is not a grimdark horror story.

  • ...
15
 17
 965
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Cool, so Alicorns can regenerate then, so why can't they come up with a spell to do that to other ponies, I would think the Mane 6 would like that, also wouldn't Applejack or Rarity like to have their tits back and maybe them being a few cup sizes larger due to the spell could make that happen, letting them gain more size to themselves there.

8670174
This story already has a solution for that; non-alicorns get robot parts that do all the same things. Remember how Bon Bon was a robot?

8670661

I must have missed that part about Bon-Bon, but still I would think that any pony would LOVE to have either their tits or cock/balls back so they could still use them to have fun with others, I mean who would want to have their tits and cock/balls gone for good, not to mention if a mare does get pregnant and doesn't have her tits anymore how would she breast feed the foals then, I know that a potion or spell would be good but maybe make it so either it's hard to make or costs a lot to get it or it can only be found in the Zebra home country, that way they would have to get in touch with Zecora for them to get it unless Twilight could create a spell or potion based off of her Alicorn regenerating ability.

Carrot Top was identified as the skull in the previous chapter, but here is described as not having sold any of her meat, yet. Just a bit odd.
Yes, I am aware that calling just that one thing "odd" is ironic in this context.

I don't remember when I first read this fic... but I've been looking forward to new chapters ever since.

Login or register to comment