• Published 16th Oct 2017
  • 1,105 Views, 37 Comments

Talking To Twilight - TheEvilCookie



Fizzlepop Berrytwist tries to decide about her future

  • ...
20
 37
 1,105

Talking To Twilight And Trying To Decide On What To Do Next

Twilight Sparkle was hanging out with her friends and a couple of other ponies, she was very proud that Equestria had strengthened itself after that whole nasty business with the Storm King a week ago but even after they celebrated she still felt that something didn't feel right.

She looked at a hill and saw a figure in the distance she walked towards the hill to see who it was as it looked like a pony was sitting by themselves, as she got closer she saw that it was Fizzlepop Berrytwist sulking, she had an idea why she was alone and she thought that the right thing would be to talk to her.

She walked closer to the former villain and sat by her, she didn't know what she should say to start a conversation as she wanted to help the unicorn, she looked out at Equestria as they sat in silence. It was slightly awkward but Twilight wasn't going to leave her until she figured out how to help her. She decided to get to the point.

"Why are you out here all alone? You said you were going to explore Ponyville and talk to ponies. I wasn't expecting you to sit out here and sulk...all day you've been forgiven! You can hang out with the general public and if you do get stares try to make friends with them anyway!" Twilight said as she tried to be polite. Fizzlepop shrugged.

"That's easy for you to say, I don't know what to do now! I don't even know what my special talent is! Every pony here has a special talent and I don't! And what about my horn!? How am I supposed to get by without my horn, I get its a powerful horn even if half remains of it but how am I supposed to do other stuff with it when I can only shock stuff with it!?" Fizzlepop asked. Twilight looked at her horn and looked at her.

"Well...you can still use your horn for making those awesome fireworks so your horn isn't useless, your not useless you are special and you should know that." Twilight said as she smiled.

"What about Celestia? Has she forgiven me?" Fizzlepop asked, and as soon as she asked that Celestia landed behind them they both stood up and bowed to her and then stood up straight." Celestia smiled

"I saw you two when I was taking a flight over Ponyville, I needed to get outside as it's unhealthy to stay inside a castle all day, I heard what you said when I got closer and I can tell you right now that I have forgiven you so you don't need to worry about me hating you or banishing you." Celestia said.

"But what do I do now? I don't have a special talent! How do I find out what that is!? Also Am I going to get punished for what I did even if I apologized? Is that what your here for?" Fizzlepop exclaimed. Celestia smiled at her.

"You'll discover what you are meant for don't worry about that, also I'm not going to punish you as you were manipulated by the Storm King so it partially wasn't your fault but you were involved in what happened but I don't think I should punish you." Celestia said as she smiled. Fizzlepop smiled back as she was grateful but then frowned as she looked at the ground. But Celestia lifted her face and made her look at her.

"Don't worry you'll discover who you are, and I can't tell you what to do as you decide that but for now I do suggest to live a little bit, try something new everyday, make mistakes, try out for different jobs, explore Equestria with a friend! Even get into a little mischief! It's your choice what to do next and find out who you really are." Celestia suggested. Fizzlepop smiled at her.

"Thanks Princess!" Fizzlepop said gratefully. Celestia said goodbye and left, Twilight walked up to Fizzlepop. Fizzlepop blushed as she looked at Twilight but she didn't know why.

"So...what do I do now? To be honest Twilight I do want to look at some jobs when I get the chance...where should I go for them." Fizzlepop asked. Twilight smiled brightly.

"Well...anything you want to do. If you want a job...no problem, apply for something that you have a skill for or you would like to learn about! Want to extend your knowledge? If you have the money their are colleges all around Equestria but then you would have to pick what you want to learn about in a college but I don't think that would be a problem. If you want a job there are many companies and stores that are hiring ponies every day. You don't have to stay in Ponyville either, if you save up money from these jobs then you can move out and live wherever you want to live. The rent isn't that expensive in Equestria. It's all up to you to decide what you want to do! Wherever you go I hope we can keep in touch." Twilight said happily.

"We will, we can send letters back and forth to eachother if you wanted." Fizzlepop said. Twilight smiled.

"That would be perfect! And I can suggest the types of books you should check out!" But yeah we can communicate through letter!" Twilight exclaimed, Fizzlepop giggled.

"You truly are a bookworm." Fizzlepop teased, Twilight shrugged, Fizzlepop smiled at her.

"Thanks Twilight. I'll keep in touch that way and maybe I'll come and visit and tell you what I've been up to. I don't know where I'm going but I'll find out." Fizzlepop said. Twilight smiled and nodded, Fizzlepop turned around to leave but she stopped and then went back and hugged Twilight.

Twilight was stunned but she snapped out of it and hugged her new friend back, Fizzlepop and Twilight said bye to eachother and Fizzlepop picked up a map of Equestria and Twilight went home as well. A few days passed by until Twilight heard from Fizzlepop by a letter telling Twilight that she had enough money to travel to the Crystal Empire and rented a small apartment. After that she applied for a job in selling ice cream which was temporary until she found out what she liked doing and she said that she would come back to visit.

Twilight wrote back which said that she was just happy that Fizzlepop had just picked something and was happy that she had found somewhere to live and wrote that she hoped Fizzlepop would find her destiny and said that she couldn't wait for her to visit her and her friends in Ponyville again and she wished her the best. She sent the letter to Fizzlepop and Fizzlepop received the letter.

Fizzlepop couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for her as she knew that she had a good future in front of her no matter what it was.

Comments ( 37 )

OK... I'll be the one to say it... This is new.

Haha, Fizzlepop selling ice cream, that was unexpected! :rainbowlaugh:

8490912 I'm sorry I really couldn't think of anything else and it's a temporary job

8490914
Don’t apologize, it was a funny twist!

8490926 Oh good! I'm glad XD to be honest it is pretty silly

Fizzlepop Berrytwist. Okay, I got to see the movie when it hits home. Also selling ice cream can be a huge empire thing. Now I want to play capitalism plus.

There is one pony I think people are avoiding writing with Fizzypop, I guess cause she's too obvious, and that's Starlight Glimmer. Both went full supervillain after losing childhood friends, both almost doomed Equestria and both where convinced to change their ways by Twilight.

8491453
Exactly. But starlights arc was too fast, and all of season 6 she was basically moping around about what she did.

8491454
Too fast? Not sure length really matters. Though now that I think on it Fizzlepop was a henchpony starlight was a straight up villain, so who did more? The one who was the bad guy longer, or the one who was more directly the bad guy? But like I said I doubt that matters, they can still relate.

8491453 People shouldn't avoid both of them as they are good characters

8491572
Starlight, Sunset and Fizzlepop can now start their own support group for formerly evil unicorns. PEUC the Previously Evil Unicorn Club!

8491605 That's actually a good idea

8491569 Not an easy game. Not sure how much of a gamer you are, but try it out. GOG (fuck Steam) or there might some free version out and about. Capitalism Plus is the better than Capitalism 2 because of the world scope.

8492343 Both. People shouldn't avoid writing neither

8492345 Thanks I'm glad you liked it

Dude... You didn't have to do that...

My My.....From where do i Start?
1: You used to many time word "She"
2: Use "," its in Promotion :pinkiehappy:
3:

"Why are you out here all alone? You said you were going to explore Ponyville and talk to ponies. I wasn't expecting you to sit out here and sulk...all day you've been forgiven!

It think you meant "I wasn't expecting you to sit out here and sulk all day .....you've been forgiven for celestia sake!!!
4:

"That's easy for you to say, I don't know what to do now! I don't even know what my special talent is!

What do you mean? Of course you do! You cause Fireworks to appears in the Sky! Oo
5: "Don't worry you'll discover who you are, and I can't tell you what to do as you decide that but but for now
Anyway.....Great work! :trollestia:

8528930 Sorry about the mistakes, I should have added that she could shoot fireworks from the end of the movie

8529124
Relax okay? You fix that on the Next Paragraph so its ah Ok with me, Leaved a Like and a Favorite just to Suport your future endevors, Never Give up! :twilightsmile:

We need more stories about Tempest. She was the best damn thing in the movie :pinkiehappy:

8532568 I was thinking that earlier, and looked on Knighty's page to see if anyone else had already asked. I didn't want to bother him, though; I'm sure they'll get around to adding tags for the movie characters in time. For now Tempest has a group.

I'm trying to think of a way to twist this song into applying to her (and Twilight?) and wondering if there's any way it could work as a story (fantastic song, and a title too good to miss), but I don't think it fits well enough to work.

8532591 I was also wondering when they would give Tempest a character tag

Twilight was stunned but she snapped out of it and hugged her new friend back, Fizzlepop and Twilight said bye to eachother and Fizzlepop picked up a map of Equestria and Twilight went home as well. A few days passed by until Twilight heard from Fizzlepop by a letter telling Twilight that she had enough money to travel to the Crystal Empire and rented a small apartment. After that she applied for a job in selling ice cream which was temporary until she found out what she liked doing and she said that she would come back to visit.

She probably felt shining armor's wrath

Login or register to comment