• Published 7th Oct 2017
  • 11,509 Views, 7 Comments

Milky T(it)ea - Michael Hudson



Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight come together for a sleepover, and to have some wonderful milk tea.

  • ...
28
 7
 11,509
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

This is some good stuff.

Yeah yeah, not really worth much comment-wise, but... sometimes that's all one has to say, ya know?

why doesnt this have a dark tag?

upvote provided, duty fulfilled

8472842
not dark for the genre maybe?

8472842 Because while it features mind control, it's subtle and not made out to be absolutely malicious, unlike most in the genre, and I just ended up feeling it wasn't right for it, especially compared to my last two stories.

8472935
mind control in general is pretty malicious, and in this particular story there is no indication that they are ever released from said mind control.

>>Edit: im not trying to be negative, it was a genuine question, i'm not trying to say you have to, if you dont think it needs it, then do whatever.

8473019 I entirely understand, and it does become a matter of opinion. I never took it as you trying to be rude or anything like that though.

https://m.
Login or register to comment