• Published 15th Dec 2018
  • 292 Views, 8 Comments

Mutant Ponies: Origin Stories: Vissy-The Invisible Mare - Creativa-Artly01



Vissy is a young pony that can turn invisible. Third book in the Mutant Ponies series.

  • ...
 8
 292

Chapter 4

The day following the show, Vissy and Silver sit down and chat about it at the cafe in the bottom level of the school. “That was impressive work,” says Silver to Vissy, “you knocked it out of the water! You deserved that first place you got no questions asked.”

“Yeah, and you deserved your reward too,” responds Vissy with a smile. She pulls her mane back behind her ear and out of her face. She then pins it in place. “Hoofman really seemed taken with the drawing you did of him.”

“Tell me about it, he had me hang it up in his office this morning,” responds Silver with a giggle. Vissy giggles back. A few moments later, the two finish their coffee and head outside to the courtyard for warmups along with every mutant pony else. Everypony then gets to happily doing frisbee as their agility warm up for the day. It’s one of their favorite warmups by far. The added challenge, no one can use their abilities which makes it so much more difficult and so much more of a challenge. As they play, the two tag team it to beat their peers much to the chagrin of the professors. After awhile, frisbee comes to an end and the abilities based practices begin in a new room of the school that has settings suited to each scenario the students will encounter in the real world of heroing. They all work together as a team much to the pleasure of their professors. It’s definitely been an interesting few days at the school but honestly for the students, for them, it’s about normal-same old routine every day with only a few interesting pace changing events every so often sporadically throughout the year.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment