• Published 31st Aug 2017
  • 5,260 Views, 32 Comments

Rainbow Wants Inside You - Bendy



Rainbow Dash is a wonderful mare, the only problem is her extra set of massive equipment.

  • ...
41
 32
 5,260
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

well... with a vagina instead of a penis, is not long gay to worship the cock

I found myself giggling throughout this chapter just due to how you doubled down on the massive horse cock.

Also. How anon must be feeling emotionally.

“That would be gay Rainbow. No gay shit is happening here.” you said bitterly.

This was everything I hoped it would be and more

Bendy, I feel like you're making fun of me and my fetishes.

Ooof, poor Anon :pinkiegasp: Not sure I could do that, he's got some balls... or rather, he has Rainbow's balls...
...
Inside him.

Good show.

8540139

Maybe, but he used to be a man.


8540261

It was pretty funny writing that. Each time he said something nasty, her penis got even bigger.


8540342

He tried to avoid the penis, but failed spectacularly. So, did you find it funny how he tried to avoid the penis?


8541202

For the male character not being very enthusiastic about the penis?



8541486


Yeah, I don't think I put myself in that position either. Lose the penis Rainbow, then we'll talk.

8541692
You feed the troll, it gets even stronger.

I got a message about this being updated and came upon the horrible realization that I wasn't Following Bendy. This has been fixed. Reading the update.

8542412

Thanks.

Hope you like it, let me know your thoughts.

8542480
I'm not sure what I think. My worldview has been thrown sideways at the wall...like an egg...just sitting there slowly falling to the ground.

Good story :rainbowlaugh: totally not gay

Login or register to comment