• Published 13th Aug 2017
  • 1,143 Views, 11 Comments

Digging Deep - Bookpony579



Can Applejack find her strength to save the day?

  • ...
0
 11
 1,143

Epilogue

Later on everyone was back in the lair where Applejack was showing off her newfound strength by lifting up a couch with one hand while Rainbow, Rarity and Pinkie were sitting on it. Twilight was currently studying this, taking down notes extensively and had asked Applejack to meet her at her lab later for further testing.

"Ah gotta admit, ah could get used to this." AJ said before putting them down.

"So your staying?" Twilight asked, looking up with hopeful eyes.

"You bet!" AJ said with a smile. "You were right before, ah may not know why this is happening, but since we have the power, it's our responsibility to use them to help others." Twilight nodded and Pinkie gave her a big hug.

"Ohmystars! This is so exciting! I wonder what wonder what the rest of us will get!?" Pinkie asked, excitedly.

"The real question is: who is going next?" Rainbow said, taping her foot impatiently. "I don't want to sit around while the rest of you get to enjoy your new powers!"

"Have patience, Rainbow Dash." Scolded Luna. "For all we know about magic, it still works in mysterious ways."

"But it does give us some helpful hints." Celestia said, gesturing to the Elements in the display. "Around the time Applejack started displaying her new strength, her element glowed, as though signaling she had her power now. This could be helpful in the future with the rest of you."

"I wonder how much longer till the next person gets her power?" Fluttershy asked.

"I hope it's soon!" Rainbow said.

"Whenever and whoever it is, I'm positive we'll be ready for whatever comes our way." Twilight said determinedly.

No matter what happened, as long as the girls stuck together, they could handle anything.

Author's Note:

Who wants to guess the order in which the girls will receive their powers?

Comments ( 4 )

Hello there. Excellent job on the epilogue. The exchange concerning AJ's new ability was quite well done.

As for the order, well, obviously AJ was first:

Fluttershy will be second

Pinkie Pie will be third

Rarity will be fourth

Rainbow will be fifth

and Twilight herself will be last (not only was that the order the Elements were revealed in the first two episodes, but considering Twilight is already the best of the six in terms of magic, it would logically take longer for her new powers to become obvious anyway).

Of course, I WILL admit that I COULD be wrong.

At any rate, I will very definitely be looking forward to seeing what you come up with next, but I WILL respect that inspiration might not be easy to come by.

8368483
Thanks again!

As for the order: Your frighteningly right. I wasn't even thinking of the show. Are you reading my mind? :applejackconfused:

8368494
No. I just made an EXTREMELY lucky guess.

8368494
Yeah, and mind reading is Sunset's power, silly! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment