• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Fluffle Puff and the Birthday Card and Other Stories Vol. 2 - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluffle needs to make a birthday card for Chryssie at the last minute, she has to get from the couch to the kitchen table on the other side of the room. And other stories. PS: I don't own Fluffle Puff

  • ...
2
 4
 485

Chapter 11-Fluffle Gets a Puppy

It's a beautiful Friday morning when Fluffle sees a scared puppy running down the street. She immediately jumps after it. She soon finds it and confronts it in an alley and sees that it doesn't have a tag and actually has a broken leg. She scoops the puppy up in her hooves and takes it home with her and bandages up its leg. Once it's bandaged up, Fluffle puts a bowl of chicken in front of the puppy, which he happily devours. She then goes over and gets some leather and a nail and uses them to make him a collar. She then takes a piece of silver and carves a name into it and puts it on the collar and then ties it around his neck with a piece of elastic, which she strings through the two holes on either side of the leather.

That afternoon, Fluffle scoops up the puppy and takes him with her to the pet store and buys him a dog bed, some proper puppy food, a leash, a harness, and some chew toys and balls to play with. After purchasing everything, Fluffle takes the bag in one hoof and the puppy in the other and returns to her home. At her home, she sets up a nice little corner for the puppy with his bed, to which she places him in and he immediately falls fast asleep. She loves her little Pubby and now, he's hers forever, and she couldn't be happier.

That night, Chrysalis comes home surprised to see a puppy sleeping in the corner. The surprise soon goes away seeing that the puppy is hurt and realizes Fluffle did the right thing by taking him in as her own. By the end of the week, Chrysalis finally gets used to the new puppy and agrees to let Fluffle keep him. Fluffle couldn't be more excited. She's so glad to finally have a pet to call her own.

Comments ( 2 )

8345012
If you want to respond to someone's comment, you have to click the double arrow button beside the user's name. They will get a notification to alert them. Just a friendly tip.

Login or register to comment