• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Fluffle Puff and the Birthday Card and Other Stories Vol. 2 - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluffle needs to make a birthday card for Chryssie at the last minute, she has to get from the couch to the kitchen table on the other side of the room. And other stories. PS: I don't own Fluffle Puff

  • ...
2
 4
 485

Chapter 3-A Convention of Fluffle Puffs

It's a beautiful summer day and Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff are enjoying the first day of convention activities at the first ever Fluffle Puff Fan Convention. Chrysalis looks around her and sees Fluffle Puffs everywhere. When Fluffle isn't looking, Chrysalis runs off and hides in their hotel room. Fluffle, on the other hand, goes to interact with her hundreds upon thousands of fans, gladly shooting Fluffle Puff dolls and shirts and hats out of cannons at them. She then goes into the cafeteria area and gets some applesauce. Once she gets he applesauce, she quickly devotes it then goes back out into the crowds of pink and fluff and glitter.

Meanwhile in the hotel room, Chrysalis blows deep breaths in and out into a paper bag. She can't believe she actually agreed to come to this with Fluffle. Sure she'd do anything for the pink fluffle ball, but she has to admit that this is way too far. Then she remembers, she can change into a Fluffle Puff and hide among the crowds, so she does so. Now in her disguise, Chrysalis goes back out into the flood of pink fluff. Now in her disguise, she happily integrates into the convention. Everything is perfect.

A few minutes later, Chrysalis, although in disguise, is spotted by Fluffle Puff. The two then go over and sign autographs for the fans of their skit show. Maybe, Chrysalis thinks to herself, I can get through this charade for one day after all.

That night, the two head off to their hotel room and plop onto their bed and fall fast asleep. Chrysalis as she sleeps has her disguise fade back into her black, hole filled, natural appearance with her long green hair. There's only two more days left, she can definitely survive two more years.

The next morning, the two do a bunch of panels and an auction. Chrysalis doesn't mind the panels, though, because most of the questions aren't directed at her but at Fluffle. She's relieved at this. At the auction, however, she is cheered on just as much to announce the winner as Fluffle is. Overwhelmed by the auction, Chrysalis transforms into a fruit fly and flies out the window and into the night on her way back to their house.

Around midnight, Chrysalis touches back down at their house in Ponyville. As soon as she lands, she reverts back to her changeling form and goes into the kitchen and gets some coffee and then goes into the dining room and puts on the TV and watches Attack of the Ten Foot Beetle.

Meanwhile back at the convention, Fluffle is busy interacting with fans to the point she doesn't even realize Chrysalis left. Fluffle continues to enjoy that day and the final day of the convention on her own, still oblivious to the fact that Chrysalis is gone. At the end of the last day, Fluffle heads back to Ponyville alone, finally realizing that Chrysalis had left early. That makes her sad, alas, she doesn't plan on bringing it up to Chrysalis anytime soon.