• Published 4th Aug 2017
  • 485 Views, 4 Comments

Fluffle Puff and the Birthday Card and Other Stories Vol. 2 - Creativa-Artly01



When Fluffle needs to make a birthday card for Chryssie at the last minute, she has to get from the couch to the kitchen table on the other side of the room. And other stories. PS: I don't own Fluffle Puff

  • ...
2
 4
 485

Chapter 10-Fluffle Meets Nightmare Moon

One dark night, Fluffle is looking up at the stars when she sees a dark figure flying overhead. The figure then comes down and lands right in front of her. Fluffle stares in shock. In front of her stands Nightmare Moon. Chrysalis then comes out to defend Fluffle. "Why are you here, Nightmare Moon?" questions Chrysalis.

"To see if everypony is enjoying my night of coarse," replies Nightmare Moon.

Fluffle slinks away from Chrysalis and goes and hides inside. She then watches through the window as Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon fight until the Mane Six finally arrive and shoot Nightmare Moon back into a weakened Luna. Chrysalis looks down at the little alicorn stunned. "Luna?" she says confused.

"Chrysalis, what happened to me?" asks Luna.

"You turned into Nightmare Moon again," replies Chrysalis.

Fluffle Puff, seeing that it's just Luna comes back outside. "I hope I didn't scare your friend," sighs Luna.

"You did, but she doesn't stay scared for long, she's fine," replies Chrysalis. Fluffle comes over and nuzzles Luna. Luna smiles. Luna's just glad she didn't scare or hurt anyone. The Mane Six then head off after seeing if Luna's truly okay. Luna stays at Chrysalis and Fluffle's for the night. She'll go face her sister in the morning.