• Published 2nd Aug 2017
  • 4,597 Views, 32 Comments

DaddyLusive - TheVClaw



Rarity has been turned to a stallion, and fell under a deep depression which caused him to gain a lot of weight. He thinks that Spike is ignoring him out of disgust of his new body, but it turns out that the drake is ignoring him for the opposite...

  • ...
34
 32
 4,597
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Whoa kind of expected that twist at the end of but glad to see the fashion got into the groove.
ooo i've an idea for you...elusive goes to canterlot with spike runs into fancy pants whose surprised by the change, he asks how it feel to be a stallion. then blueblood shows up applaud & criticizes the new appearance, spike gets pissed a fight is about break out on the street. when fancy uses his magic to pull them apart. fancy tells blue that "I can't believe my colt friend would make such outrageous scene and public no less. elusive and spike jaws drop! elusive(to blueblood): you're gay! looks at fancy "but I thought you and fleur were married. fancy laughs goes oh she's my business date at parties and such events. spike sarcastically says so she's your beard. fancy in a matter of fact tone said why yes. she's openly bisexual ask miss saddles about it sometimes. you probably have or haven't written a scene like that or not;)

Well.... that was unexpected.... but very enjoyable!

So, how fat is Elusive, exactly?

8355439
If I were to guess, his body size is similar to this: derpicdn.net/img/2017/2/13/1362038/large.png

Damn, a hot and sweet ending! Nice work!

8742699
I'm calling the police

Login or register to comment