• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 1,596 Views, 20 Comments

Princess Rainbow Dash - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Rainbow Dash done something special for her friends that she never done before, will Princess Celestia accept her as an Alicorn?

  • ...
11
 20
 1,596

The Celebration

The main 6 hoped on the train to canterlot, 30 minutes later they were there and they went inside the castle Rainbow Dash went inside then walked outside and looked down at everypony. "Here we celebrate, Rainbow Dash being a Princess,” Princess Celestia.

Everypony cheered, "Woohoo!”

Rainbow Dash's friends hugged her and Rainbow Dash done a Sonic Rainboom.

Comments ( 14 )

I hope you like it and please don't dislike it don't read it please if you don't like Rainbow Dash

I honestly think it is a good story, the only thing is..
It would be good to add more detail into it, because to me it was a little rushed.
I will say though, this was a funny but good story :twilightsmile:

You got the characterization down pat but the writing is a little sloppy and the pacing moves too quickly. I think that if you took your time with this and gave more detail it would've been better.

Yeah, gotta agree with Phantomlord01 on this one.

I couldn't think of anything that's why

Interesting story.. I shall give you a thumbs up, my Dashie!

I loved the idea, but it was quite rushed and it didn't have much detail.

Sorry couldn't think of much detail sorry
8287937

8285488
If you couldn't think of anything there are multiple things you can do:
1: Take more time to think.
2: Make a blog or something asking for help
3: Ask some good writers on this site if they might have ideas/tips etc.

Well... I really like the concept of Rainbow Dash being a princess, and she's one of my two favorite ponies, but... no offense, but the quality wasn't exactly the best.

Great. Loved it. Cute. :rainbowderp: :rainbowdetermined2: :rainbowhuh: :rainbowkiss: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowwild:

8776248
Thanks! :D That was very appreciated.

Login or register to comment