• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 1,596 Views, 20 Comments

Princess Rainbow Dash - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Rainbow Dash done something special for her friends that she never done before, will Princess Celestia accept her as an Alicorn?

  • ...
11
 20
 1,596

Giving Gifts To Her Friends

First, Rainbow Dash went to Twilight's Castle, "Here you go, Twilight a book that I don't need this is for your library.”

"Are you sure?" Twilight asked.

"Yep I'm sure,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Well ok?" Twilight said, with a weird look on her face, "Is there something wrong with you, Rainbow?"

"Nope I just want to thank my friends for being the best friends I ever had,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Well if you say so?" Twilight said, walking back inside with the book.


Rainbow Dash dashed off to Sweet Apple Acres to meet Applejack, "Hello, Rainbow Dash is that a Daring Do poster in y'all hand?”

"Yep sure is I just want to do something special for all of my friends for being such good friends and here you go Applejack, I hope you like it?" Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks y'all! I really like it!" Applejack said.

"I'm glad to hear that bye, Applejack,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Bye, Rainbow Dash,” Applejack said.


Rainbow Dash dashed off to Sugar Cube Corne to meet Pinkie Pie, "Hi Dashie!"

"Hi, Pinkie I have a Daring Do cupcake for you just to say thank you for being a great friend here you go,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks, Dashie!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Bye, Pinkie!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Bye!" Pinkie Pie said.


Rainbow Dash dashed off to Fluttershy's Cottage to meet Fluttershy she nocked on the door Fluttershy opened the door, "Yes, Rainbow Dash,” and looked at her.

"I have a Daring Do lamp just for you just to say what a great friend you have been to me,” Rainbow Dash said.

Fluttershy's eyes were wide open, "Oh um you shouldn't have, Rainbow Dash.”

"It's just to remember what great friends we have been since we we're foals look at that you're animals are happy with it,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Well at least my animals are happy thank you, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy said.

"Your welcome, Fluttershy bye,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Bye, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy said.


Rainbow Dash dashed off to Rarity's Boutique to meet Rarity, "Hi, Rarity I have a Daring Do outfit to give to you as a gift for being a great friend.”

Princess Celestia was watching Rainbow Dash in Canterlot, "Seems like, Rainbow Dash is going to become a true Princess soon let's see how this goes.”

"Aww, Rainbow Dash aren't you really generious today thank you now I can make copies of Daring Do's outfit for Daring Do fans,” Rarity said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Bye, Rainbow Dash,” Rarity said.

"Bye, Rarity,” Rainbow Dash said.


Rainbow Dash dashed off to the Wonderbolts Academy to meet Spitfire, "Hey! Rainbow Dash!"

"Hey, Spitfire! I'am giving you a Daring Do badge for being such a good captain to me,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Thank you, Rainbow Dash I appreciate it,” Spitfire said.

"I'm glad you like it so. I got now. Bye, Spitfire!” Rainbow Dash said.

"Bye!" Spitfire said.

Rainbow Dash dashed off to her house she checked if she still had enough Daring Do stuff, "Yep I still have enough.”

She went back outside and walked through ponyville.