• Published 8th Jul 2017
  • 1,596 Views, 20 Comments

Princess Rainbow Dash - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Rainbow Dash done something special for her friends that she never done before, will Princess Celestia accept her as an Alicorn?

  • ...
11
 20
 1,596

Her Friends Thanking Her

Rainbow Dash saw her friends they said, "Surprise!" Pinkie Pie's cannon.

Twilight said, "Hi, Rainbow Dash we are just here to celebrate what wonderful gifts you gave us and we are here to say thank you for the gifts.”

"Thank you for the gifts, Rainbow Dash!" Everypony said.

"You're welcome guys,” Rainbow Dash said, with a big smile on her face.

"So does everypony want to say thank you to Rainbow Dash? I'll go first Rainbow Dash thank you for the book you gave me,” Twilight said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.


"Thank you for the poster y'all,” Applejack said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Thank you for the cupcakes I ate it all hehe,” Pinkie Pie said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Thank you, Rainbow Dash for the lamp,” Fluttershy said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.

"Thank you darling, for the outfit,” Rarity said.

"You're welcome,” Rainbow Dash said.


"You all taught us a lesson to thank our friends Rainbow Dash,” Twilight said.

"And I have taught myself a lesson to always love you're friends,” Rainbow Dash said, and the main 6 had a group hug.