• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 2,041 Views, 39 Comments

Legends of the Triumvirate - Chlouide



Three knights, long forgotten to the sands of time, ended the Great War and would usher an age of prosperity. Short would this age be as insurgents within the government rose causing the Collapse. Would they return to their land as servants or lords?

Comments ( 4 )

this is funny and interesting

You need to mark the change of POVs better. Some minor grama Problems but nothing to big.
Besides this it is a good chapter. I am a bit confused why the one Pony suddenly was afraid of his visitor and a moment later i had problems because he was afraid of the bell and it was written as if it was only the bells that frighten him but besides this it is interesting to see how different Ponys react to this situation.
Keep up the good work.

On the outskirts of the park, a unicorn quickly glared at the fillies and colts disrupting his concentration as they played their game of heroes. This was going to be his big hit that he was going to be debuting across Canterlot with. His journeys had finally led him here, and he was not going to waste this opportunity that he had been striving for ever since the day he left his home behind.

No, no, no, he thought. Heroes are nothing like that! The imagination of children is so straight forward! Where’s the drama? The melancholy? The struggle? The pain?!

The stallion’s flamboyant purple attire that complimented his flank with tightness could be seen a mile away as it’s glitter shone in the rays of sun that pierced the canopy. He was writing down ideas for a new song to sing to the masses that would be sure to turn a pretty penny. They’d be tossing him bits left and right. Tossing bits… tossing bits. Yeah… Tossing bits!

The stallion stood up from the rock that he was sitting on, he gave one more glance to the kids playing, “Oh~ Toss a bit to your saviours, oh ponies of plenty! Toss-”

Well hello Dandelion/Jaskier. Wasn't expecting to see you here. Now where's your white-haired friend, I wonder?:trollestia:

Login or register to comment