• Published 17th Jun 2017
  • 13,037 Views, 201 Comments

The Overlord - Scorpion1313



He was just a driver that promised to take his friends to that convention and while he waited he decided to buy something for his ever growing collection. Then the Merchant displaced him but something caught him before he arrived at his destination.

Comments ( 19 )

Will you be redoing it at some point?

can you give us a summary of what would have happened at least

10214912
That's the problem, I didn't have a plan. The party would just visit different places.

10215069
so not even bullet points of how the story was going to end?

10215082
I prefer it that way. It means at a later point he can return to it if/when he decides to redo it.

Shame that it ended, though yeah i think travelling the entire world of tambelron is a bit much though I wouldn't have mind if they were visiting these places with a purpose of weapons, research, showing of the equestrians ponies or maybe just politics in those cities.

Nooooo!! Wait... you could just have somehow stop at the party or something... hypothetically? In theory perhaps?

It was very good story yes it did focus too much on world-building but if you tied the world building into the end of the main plot, it probably would've worked out a lot better I would think but that's just one opinion in faces of many more.....

Ok I see three things that can happen here. One: reboot as in start over in a new story and make it go way you wanted it to go. Two: leave it the way it is (and the people who enjoyed it ask for option One or Three). Three: have someone else adopt this story so they work on it not you (and basically not have to deal with comments like this).

10426272
I agree.

Also, I love your pfp dude. Any Overlord representation on this site is awesome.

9977214

> Congradulations
> sentances
> grammer

> Sentence structure.


I don't want to be a dick about it - the commentary has merit regardless - but, as Bill Hicks once said: "I don't think you should be against something 'till you can pronounce it." ;]

10711518
English is not my first language. Still, thanks for the advice.

10711993
Eh, to be honest - I was just being a dick to Jest. If one wishes to criticise someone's grammar and spelling, it's prudent to make sure one's own is without blemish. It immediately becomes ironic otherwise. ;)

But like I said - the original criticism has merit. That is one of the worst run-on sentences I've ever read. ;]


Also, English isn't my first language, either. If you intended that to be an excuse, it's wholly ineffective. Simply put: git gud. It's very doable, I assure you.

10712165
I'm not saying it as a excuse, that's a fact. It's just that I don't have many opportunities to write in english in my day to day.

10712186
I can understand that. :-)

Comment posted by Xanatos Speed Chess deleted Mar 14th, 2021
Login or register to comment