• Published 30th Apr 2017
  • 9,234 Views, 206 Comments

Chronicles of a Sluttified Spike - TheVClaw



After his eye-opening experience with the dragons at their migration, Spike came to realize what he wanted to do to help others and make them happy. Despite some opposition, the drake is determined to put his skills to use, one horny guy at a time.

  • ...
49
 206
 9,234
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Thanks for writing this amazing story. I surely loved it. By far one of my favorite stories on the site.

I hope you have plans in the works for a sequel of sorts about possibly getting the others of the Mane Six involved. Sounds like a lovely prospect for further expanding on the story, if you felt up to doing it.

Whatever your intentions may be, I'm looking forward to it.

Sad to see it end, but dang if it wasn't an amazing journey worth every second!

Well... I certainly didn't expect that bit from Celestia coming... :rainbowderp:

To the author - f-f-fucking finally it's finished! i put off that story for so long waiting for a conclusion. now i can read the one-shots.
know the gryphon team is after this one (and already read scaled up friends many months ago!)
my question for you is...what's the chronological order after gryphon team? so i don't get lost or confused.

9544148
The Gryphon one would probably be next, since that was set during the Equestria Games. Next would be The Negotiation, which was set after Thorax became King, but before his brother reformed as well. And the last two are The Biggest Bottom and Spike's Scaled-Up Friends, which could honestly be interchangable timeline-wise.

9544160
đź‘‹thanks man! much appreciated:)

Sluttification the rest of Mane 6 is a pretty fascinating topic. In particular, Twilight and Fluttershy.

Fluttershy has a lot of emotions and frustrations bottled up. This naturally would include lust and sexual frustrations. Thus, we have a motivation. Then, we need to accommodate her anxiety. A glory hole with a guarantee of total anonymity and Rarity next to her for moral support would be a great way to start her off. She'd probably stick with that for a while.

Nest up - Tree Hugger. Sure to be a proponent of free love and with a totally relaxed personality - indeed, probably with a special talent to help any living thing relax - Tree Hugger would be great at helping Fluttershy become more comfortable with sex. Start off with some tiny orgies with only Fluttershy's closest friends (mane 6, Spike, Big Mac), then gradually introduce some friends-of-a-friend like Caramel or the like.

Another way got get Fluttershy to put herself out there is utilizing Fluttershy's personas. The ones we've seen so far were to various degrees cruel, aggressive and contemptuous of other ponies, because they are borne of her frustrations with others, but they do establish that Fluttershy can adopt an alternate personality, a sort of mental mask, to interact with strangers in a far bolder manner than normally. A face mask, an identity-concealing costume, and a fake name - that's how Slut!Fluttershy can participate in larger events full of strangers.

Twilight would be smartest to save for last. After she learns all her friends are now sluts, and then accepts that part of them, she will be much more amenable, and the conclusion that she should not be the odd one out would be natural. After that, Celestia would be best to introduce her. A one-on-one with Celestia, then a group session with Celestia and let's say a bunch of Royal Guards. Maybe throw in Cadance, Spike or the rest of the girls.

After that,Twilight's natural desire to learn, organize, and teach should take over. Have Celestia set her on a new mission to learn about this aspect of life, friendship, and relationships. She'd interview her friends, then participate in each of their favorite ways to slut it out, gathering notes along the way.

9544160
would you ever consider doing a sequel? you have some amazing sequel hooks.

9619800
Even with other thing it just feels like even when Spike is in the wrong you tried too hard to make him in the right. If their was some second guessing and slower progression this would be fine with know character who are single.

9619808
You know what? I totally understand a complaint like that, and I know that I've given Spike more than a few easy ways out of grey-area situations. For me, I mostly wanted to write this series as a way to show Spike as a character who's capable of handling himself in various scenarios, and to show his growth as he acts more as an adult outside of the bedroom. After discovering the sets of skills he had a natural talent in performing, he wanted to implement them to the best of his ability to help others. He helped out a Phoenix egg by keeping its attackers distracted, he helped Doctor Turner's patients with the bathroom stall scene, and he helped out Lemon Zest after his messy breakup. The big thing to take from these stories is that Spike isn't doing these things through purely selfish means. He wants to help out others with the talents he has, just as Twilight Sparkle and their friends help out others with their skills as well.

9619846
And I can see how you want to accomplish this. Yet the way he act so far has gone from helping people to telling others to just fuck off if they don’t like it. He as a character would be more understanding with why the people who know or are related to the stallions he is getting with would be upset.

This and the last chapter I was hoping what would happen is Spike would get roughed up or maybe see something his whoring about had caused (maybe something like a stallion who he didn’t known just got married and had a kid) and now his wife that he loves is leaving him because of Spike. He sees how he has gone too far by not setting ground rules (or something like that maybe not to that extreme). Stallions who are single and don’t have family around fine. Those who had a hard break up fine. If he gets complaints from other take that into consideration maybe sit down with them and work things out.

So many ways to make Spike actually be in the right without being in the wrong like he is. And maybe more doing things of house calls going to the stallions house so he isn’t screaming in public or being somewhat decently discreet about it. Cause otherwise some stallions will always rely on him for sex and the mares may not get any action themselves or find it harder to date if Spike is all that is on their mind.

Sorry if it seemed rude of me. With me waiting for this story for so long to be disappointed with Spike being a cocky (no pun intended), arrogant jerk about his actions, with no remorse where the Spike we know would have some if you had built his thoughts to become one after the first story and the first two chapters of this one. Not expecting him to be exactly how he is in the show but being written better would put this story in a better like to me.

9620167
You know what? I'm not gonna try to argue about how I wrote Spike, because I know it's not to everyone's liking. I wanted to write a character who was shameless about their sexual exploits, and was confident enough to get what they wanted despite their small size. Spike fit that bill perfectly in my opinion, so I wrote him in a way where I could let that kind of personality shine. And while I did try to give his character as much depth and understanding as I could within the setting of this story, I also intended to make this more focused on smut than overall plot progression. I'm sorry that this story wasn't to your liking, and I know that your complaints are completely valid. All I'll say is this: considering how this story began as a shameless "Spike gets pounded by Garble and his dragons" clopfic, I think I went pretty far past my expectations when it came to making it a full-blown chronicle series. I could've just ended it with Lots of Greedy Dragons, but I did my best to continue on and give it much grander scale than anyone would've expected. And given how I managed to stick with that goal, and even finish it as a completed series, I still feel proud of the work I made.

9620189
I would like to apologize. Looking back I had turned this into an argument on my end being overly passionate and upset about this story after waiting for so long.

I am glad you feel proud of your work. You should be. I invested more into this mentally then I should have. Normally I don’t comment but I felt the need to on this one but I realize that was a mistake. I do apologize honestly.

I hope you have a good day.

9621108
Hey, it's no problem at all. You were invested enough to feel the need to state your opinion, and I would never try to silence someone else's thoughts when it comes to what I may/may not have done correctly. You brought up some valid points, and I'm grateful that you're able to respect my own points as well.

Also, your Spike-related content is top-notch, so kudos for giving my own stuff a fair chance.

9621137
Thank you, keep doing what you enjoy. Maybe one day I will peak in again with a future story.

Outstanding work VClaw but a question or two...

When did Spike 'sluttify' AJ and Fluttershy? Applejack from memory was in a threesome with her brother I think so that really wasn't Spikes doing. With Fluttershy how did Spike achieve that and when?

I love the work but can't figure out when Spike did those two.

iji

10489091

"I'm not a rape victim" would have accomplished that.

"I'm not just some rape victim or whatever" reads VERY DIFFERENTLY.

10566249
I made the appropriate change to the dialogue to meet this context. Thanks for making the issue clear so I could fix it.

11365934
Haha no. I mean, why feel bad for her because her progeny is a slut?

10566938
Man I really hope that eventually VClaw writes about that meet up with those royal guards in the final chapter someday in the future that'd be the tits!

Login or register to comment