• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 3,920 Views, 140 Comments

Spice on the wind - xscar10



A human arrives in Equestria. He arrives with no idea how he arrived, and deals with... changes, too

  • ...
15
 140
 3,920

Goodbye

"Check mate?" I said questioningly. Shallow sat on Celestia's throne, smiling a large fanged grin.
"Yes. Check, and mate. As to say, you've lost, and I've won." He said, ending with a sinister chuckle.
"Where's Celestia? Where are the mane six? Where's Luna?" I asked, more to myself than to Shallow.
"Where? My dear boy, they're right here with us." He said, and stood up. He walked toward me, and since I could little more than stand as it was silent. "Well maybe not 'with us' per say. I've simply trapped them between dimensions. So technically speaking, they are right here." He said, as I hobbled forward.
"Alright, the hero has entered the lair, ready for the final showdown. So this is the cue for you to reveal your master plan like a true villain." I said, and his smile quickly turned into a grimace.
"I AM NOT A VILLAIN! I am the victim here! I was locked away for twenty four years for something I didn't even mean to do! Celestia is the villain here, not me!" He burst out, and turned away from me, readjusting his hat.
"...But why am I getting mad at you? You're the whole reason I am free after all. If it weren't for your... intriguing scent... I would still be trapped in that cage, or worse." He said, and I looked a him with confusion.
"What are you talking about?..." I asked, and he looked back with those terribly creepy eyes.
"Oh right, you don't know yet. Allow me to educate you on just how I used you. That moment you were found to be consorting with me, I used what little power I had to siphon that ebullient scent towards myself. Celestia would never have let me go if she weren't affected by the scent." He said... and I felt kind of like a used tissue...
"You mean you can make yourself smell like me, you had Luna as a marefriend, you got out of jail... and the first thing you did was betray her trust, and take over her kingdom? Care to explain your logic?" I asked, and he teleported in front of me.
"I didn't betray her... your scent was wearing off... and she started to notice. The reality of the situation isn't all sunshine, and rainbows. I'm not exactly the easiest thing to look at..." He said, floating around me.
"Wearing off? What do you mean wearing off?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.
"Let me put it this way. You were an average human, but when you came here you were stronger, like an earth pony, and the more magic you came into contact with the more you started to change. The Captain came here twelve years ago, and he grew wings like a pegasus. The more magic he came into contact with, the more he changed as well..." He hovered around me, coiling like a serpent.
"Now, think. Use your brain. What do you think happened to the human who came here... with a magical lightning rod on their head?" He said, and I tried to fit the pieces together, slowly fitting into a larger picture.
"...Wait... No... You mean...?!" I said, and looked him dead in the eye.
"Bingo! We have a winner! By George I think he's got it!" He chuckled, floating up into the air above me.
"You?!" I exclaimed, and he laughed loudly.
"Yes me, you bloody bugger! I was the first human in Equestria! Took long enough for you to figure it out!" He said, showing a mirage of himself as a human. "You see... you have your scent's hormonal effect is to attract others. I have a scent as well. Mine however affect a different part of the brain... When I am near, they feel only fear... Do you know what it's like for everyone EVERYONE to fear you?!" He started, but he lost his point.
"Yes... well... where was I? Oh right, I was telling you just how hopeless the situation is." He said, and chuckled. He raised a hoof, and Celestia, a sleeping Luna, and the mane six appeared out of nowhere.
"What's going on here?" Twilight asked, as shackles appeared on her, and her friends' hooves.
"Big guy!" Dash cried, and pulled at her chains.
"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here..." I said, hopefully.
"I brought you here to see just what humanity is capable of, first hand." Shallow said, and glared at me.
"Shallow, it doesn't have to be like this, you aren't a monster." Said Celestia.
"No? Then why pray tell have I been treated like one? I most certainly fit the description, don't I? I seem to recall you saying, oh what was it... 'Shallow is devious, conniving, and untrustworthy. I can't believe a word from his mouth.' Or perhaps you would prefer what you said the day you locked me away? 'You sick, twisted, sadist. You have been nothing, but a burden since you arrived in Equestria. I will be glad never to see you again.'... or am I making that up?" He said, spitting out each word in anger. Celestia bowed her head, and the mane six looked in awe at what they heard.
"Is that true princess?" Asked Twilight, having hardly ever heard a harsh word from Celestia.
"Those were words said in fear, and anger. You can't-" She started, but Shallow uninterrupted her.
"No princess... You are wrong. I can. I can do anything! I am the one to whom the elements of harmony bow. I am the one to whom the goddesses kneel. I am power incarnate!" He said, and everypony stood in silence. "Now... to finish what I started." He said, and in a flash of light his four horses teleported in front of him.
"Victory, prince of thieves." Shallow said, and in a flash Victory shrunk into a pony. "You have failed, and reverted to Jack Heart." He said, and from the looks on their faces, it seemed the ponies knew who he was.
"Wayland, the mighty warrior." Shallow said, and in a flash he turned into... Big Mac? "You have failed, and reverted to Big Macintosh." He said, and the ponies looked even more shocked than before, as was I.
"Euna, the graceful." Shallow said, and she changed into a pony as well. "You have failed, and revert to Ebony Skies." He said, and this time nopony reacted.
"Finally... Trance... My son... The others failed, but you betrayed me. I save your life, raise you as my own, give you freedom... and this is how you thank me..." He said, and walked over to the throne. "Well... I'm getting tired of talking... Go. All of you, before I change my mind." He said, and they seemed to be surprised, but left quickly, except Big Mac who looked racked with guilt, and Trance who seemed reluctant.
"Did you not hear me? GO! NOW!" Shallow shouted, and with a fave of his hoof, tossed them out of the room. Something seemed off... One moment Shallow seemed cruel, the next he shows mercy? Something doesn't add up.
"Shallow... You were saying you wanted to show them what Humanity is capable of... what did you mean?" I asked, and caught his eye. He looked at me and growled, suddenly music filled the room from nowhere.
"I meant, I want to show them just who you are... and who I am..." He said, and walked over to the window.
... and He's going to sing, isn't he...?

There is a special kind of Hell
where I am meant to dwell
Because I'm Shallow...

Every evening while I sleep
I will find no sweet relief
They all scream Shallow!

When I'm walking, when I'm talking
or I'm thinking to myself...
There's no escaping from the screaming in my mind!

There's no place where ponies rule
where I'm not looked at as a ghoul,
This entire pony kingdom is not but a misrule!

All the rage I've ever felt
Playing the hand that I've been dealt
Make me feel Shallow...

Perhaps they are right to fear me
Perhaps they're right to run and flee
To flee from Shallow!

The kindness, and the laughter
I'm afraid are stuck in here with me
Generosity, and magic are dismayed!

And Shallow will just laugh,
when loyalty's torn in half
by Shallow while he's baking some cupcakes...

Now honesty with her barrels of apples
Celestia just won't be missed
The mane six all show, that Celestia knows
She forgot... I exist...

Earth ponies have their inventions
and pegasus all have their wings
The unicorn's have horns, like roses with thorns
What have I? I've nothing...
I've nothing...

If you think that I am wrong
that I just don't belong
You don't know Shallow!

Well now I'm all alone
to sit upon this throne
The crown is Shallow!

Without Luna I have no one, I will always be alone
I don't care if you try and overthrow me, or even form a coup
and I will defeat you all, a cruel fate you will befall
I'm embittered to this world, just like Ebeneezer Scrooge!

In addition to munitions, I am a great tactician in my prime
Am a monster or a stallion, who's to say?
All I know is that my magic, will make all your tales quite tragic
A Shallow Gave... one step away...

I tried to be good and be happy
but all of my good deeds were ignored
There's but one did care, one so beautiful mare
and my hope... was restored!
And my hope... my reward!

I once... was a man and was adept at learning,
everyday trying, Shallow
I once... lost control but now I'm out on parole, in that hole I lost my, heart and soul
Heart and soul!

With me wisdom was misled
and courage left for dead
all who fear Shallow!

Sombra hides in shame
even Discord knows my name
Now say it, Shallow!

Only Luna know what I've gone through, without her I'd be lost
She's the only one who knows just how I feel!
but even she will run in fear, from the name Shallow so the message's crystal clear...
Please... I hope you'll forgive me... Shallow...

With the last note, he turned to face me. The song itself left me with a pain in the chest. I wasn't sure if I should be angry or sad...
"Now... to end this..." He said, and levitated me into the air.
"Wait! Are you really going to beat me like this?" I said, and he raised a brow.
"Why not? It seems as fitting an end as any." He said bemusedly.
"The element power defeating his enemy only after his minions weakened him first? Hardly a demonstration of power." I said, and he chuckled.
"I know what you're trying to do... but very well. If you can gain a little bit of hope before I crush it into dust, so be it. I'll play your little game, boy." He said, and in a flash healed my wounds."Let the 'battle' begin." He said, and dropped me to the floor. At first I thought I could use his arrogance against him, but perhaps he was right to be arrogant... He levitated himself into the air, and in a flash of light and smoke he became a human with a crown of horns, but his eyes were the same.
As he levitated himself into the air, he levitated the ceiling and walls as well. He tossed the massive chunks of marble at me, and I leaped away. He laughed at my efforts, and conjured flames in his hands. He tossed a barrage of flames that literally screeched through the air, and I hid behind the rubble.
"Come now... You went to all of this trouble to fight me, and you're going to hide?" He laughed, and I took that opportunity to jump up, and try to get in a sucker punch. As I neared him, I tried to lay in a hit, but instead hit an invisible wall in front of him. He gave a quick huff of breath, and I went flying from him. I stuck landing in a street in the middle of Canterlot, and looked up to see him with his arms crossed.
"As you can see you are only superior to me in one respect." He said, with a sly grin on his face.
"Oh yeah? What might that be?" I asked, straightening up.
"You're better at dying." He said, and set out a stream of fire towards me. I barrel rolled off to the side, and hid behind a building.
"I thought you were going to say I was stronger." I said, and there was an eerie silence. I peeked my head out from behind the building, and he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a hand grabbed me by the throat from behind.
"Where did you get that idea?" Said shallow, who had shapeliness into a minotaur. He tossed be off to the side, and through a wall. I flew completely though the building, and out the other side. I was in the middle of the street with an angry minotaur raging toward me, and decided to take the metaphor literally. I took the bull by the horns. I rolled back, and kicked him over me. Shallow shifted into a griffin in mid flip, and flew upward.
"Clever move, but are you prepared for this?" He said, and shifted into a wendigo, strangely his eyes never change through any of his transformations. He circled around me, and everything started to freeze around me. I ran forward, and grabbed a cart off the street, tossing it at Shallow, but it simply passed through him. His laugh sounded a lot more malevolent as it echoed off the buildings.
So instead I grabbed a piece of flaming building, and threw it at him. He dodged and shifted into a diamond dog, digging into the ground, even through the street. I couldn't tell where his attack would come from, so I had no way to guard against it. Suddenly his hand burst from the ground, and grabbed my foot, pulling my leg under. I struggled to pull myself loose, but I was stuck pretty good.
Shallow leaped up from underground, and shifted into a cerberus. I gulped, and tried to pull my leg out frantically. As he neared me his mouth opened wide, and I figured... since I can't pull my leg out, I'll go in. I could feel Shallows breath on me as I slipped down the hole. From inside I lifted up part of the street, and tossed it at Shallow. He didn't have time to react, and it hit him in his left head, knocking him over. He growled loudly, and shifted into a manticore.
He dashed at me, and slashed with his claws; the claws cut me across the arm, and I stumbled back. He reared up, and stabbed at me with his tail, but I rolled to the side, and threw dust in his eye. He roared loudly, and shifted into a draconequus.
"I'm growing tired of your trickery... If you want to fight, fight. Don't slink away every chance you get." He said, and coiled around me. His snake like body tightened around me like an anaconda.
"I'm making a point of defeating you using physical prowess just to make a fool of you, you know." He said, and threw me down. He laughed as I brought myself to stand, and as he did he shifted into a hydra. I could see where this was heading, and started running. He hissed loudly, and tried to swallow me whole me. I was luckily able to stay just out of reach of his mouths. I leaped up on the side of a building, as he tried to bite I leaped again, and his head crashed into the building.
He pulled back, and looked up at me high above him, and roared. As he roared, he shifted into a rather large dragon. He flapped his wings, and flew up high above me. He let out a massive roar and looked down at me, black smoke billowing from his mouth and nostrils, and as he spoke his voice was demonically deep.
"So, you stand your ground to a dragon, like the heroes of the oldest tales. Honorable... but foolish." He said, and breathed out a blazing tornado toward me. I was getting tired of leaping, but what could I do? As I jumped into the air I saw him spin around, and whip me with his tail down to the street below. I hit the ground hard, and could taste blood in the back of my throat. He swooped down quickly, expecting to land on me, and he would have, had I not flipped backwards. He seemed little more than amused by my efforts as he swatted me with the back of his hand.
I manged to stick the landing, and run off to the side, into an alley. He caught up, and breathed fire down the alley. I raced forward with flames licking at my heels, jeering to the side as soon as I reached the other end of the alley. As I stopped to get a barrings, I saw a large shadow on the ground. I rolled off to the side, and there was a massive crash behind me, but before I could recover I felt him knock me away. I flew through the air, and crashed into a building, decimating the wall.
I sifted away the rubble, and dug my way out when I noticed the large dust cloud around the entrance, and gained the element of surprise. I quickly found the heaviest thing possible (which happened to be a piece of the wall) and tossed it through the dust cloud. I heard a loud thud, and an angry growl that signals I hit my target.
"I think I have played along for too long, and You've gained some confidence... That can be quickly remedied..." He said, and as the dust cleared I saw him shift into an ursa major (not minor, MAJOR).
"Do you still cling to your hope?" He said, standing high over the city, with a voice like thunder. I must admit the sight was disheartening. The ursa major was even larger than you'd think. He towered on high, and as he roared, his breath alone knocked me off my feet. His footstep shook the earth, and I was loosing hope. He reached down, and snatched me in his palm.
"Do you see now that you have no chance against me? Do you see now that you are nothing but the dust on my heels?" He said, holding me in front of his face, and struggling even though I know I can't break his grip.
"The dust of your heels?" Said a familiar voice. Shallow turned, and saw Luna standing on a cloud with the mane six Celestia, the Doctor in the Tardis, with Derpy, Starbright, and a fully healed Captain.
"Luna?! But how?!" Shallow exclaimed, and seemed almost fearful.
"Earlier, you assumed Euna failed you, when actually she was fighting the Captain. Knowing he didn't need to worry about her, all I had to do was distract you long enough for him, and the Doctor to free them, and wake Luna." I said, and he growled at me.
"You think you're strong enough to beat me? Even with the elements I'm still stronger than you." Shallow said, shifting back to pony form, and levitating us both.
"Stop Shallow, this isn't you. This isn't the Shallow I know; the Shallow who wrote those letters to me..." Luna said, and the pain on his face said all that he wanted to, but couldn't.
"How do you know? How do you know that this isn't me? I could have been tricking you the whole time..." Shallow said as if he was questioning himself.
"Because you weren't... What you wrote in those letters came from the heart, and you know it." Said Luna, and Shallow flinched.
"You won't stop me Luna... I've dreamed of revenge for twenty years! I've planned for everything!" Shallow growled, looking at Celestia.
"Not everything... You didn't plan on falling in love." Luna said, and he shook his head.
"No, I need this! She ruined my life, and left me to rot in that cage! I will have my vengeance!" Shallow yelled, and thunder rumbled in the distance.
"And then what Shallow? After you take your revenge, then what will you do?" Luna pleaded with Shallow, but he had no answer.
"It's all that I have left..." Shallow said, the anger in his eyes was only second to the fear.
"No. What about me? Don't I matter to you?" Luna asked, and Shallow's anger seemed to build.
"Yes, but for how long can you return those feelings? You may feel this way now, but soon you will only feel fear, just like everyone else! One day it will become too much for you, and a simple outburst from me, and Canterlot can be wiped off the map!" Shallow said, the words dripping with venom as he spoke.
"You don't know that Shallow." Luna said, and flames erupted from Shallow's eyes.
"Don't I?! If you don't believe me, ask Celestia, she'll tell you!" Shallow burst out, and Luna turned to her sister.
"Sister... what is he talking about?" Asked Luna, and Celestia sighed.
"Long ago, when Shallow fist arrived... He was adept with magic, and I took him on as a student. His powers grew more, and more by the day, as did our fondness for one another. One day he officially approached me, and I denied him. His power was raw, and unfocused. In a rage, he cast a spell that caused a plague upon the citizens of Canterlot. For that I locked him away." She said, and the fire died from his eyes.
"Is that true shallow?" Luna asked, and Shallow simply growled.
"From her point of view maybe, but you didn't see the fear... the hatred on her face. She didn't lock me away because of the accident. She feared me, and so will you. It's just a matter of time." He said, and turned to me.
"Shallow-" Luna started, but he uninterrupted her.
"No! No more talking! I'm ending this..." He said, and started to choke me. I grasped my throat, gasping for breath, but finding none, when Twilight teleported me onto the cloud.
"Then it seems the time for reasoning is over..." Celestia said, and shot a light from her horn at Shallow. It impacted his shield, and he held up his hoof. Then she was joined by the Captain channeling his element as well, and then me as I channeled mine. One by one the elements of harmony joined in as well.
"No! I've come too far to be defeated by you! I cannot be defeated! I can't lose now!" He said, straining from the collective power of the elements.
"I'm sorry..." Luna said, and joined in her power as well, which tipped the scales just enough. Shallow let out a pained cry as the magic broke his shield. The blat impacted him, and he fell. He landed on the ground, and we all rushed down to see what we had done. He laid on the ground in his human form, he probably didn't have the strength to shift again. Luna rushed over to him firs, and kneeled by him.
"Even as I lay dying, you kneel beside me... Why?" Shallow coughed, as he laid his head back.
"I told you I would be by your side, and I meant it." Luna responded, and he looked at his hand.
"Even when I look like this?" He asked, clenching his hand into a fist.
"Yes. Even like this." She said with a smile on her face, and a tear in her eye.
"I don't understand... I did so much evil. So man injustices..." He said, and looked over at the group, and pointed out Starbright. "Him... While I was imprisoned, the first thing I did was practice fire spells. I burned down his parents house with them in it. He wasn't the first to suffer because of my plans for revenge, nor was he the last." Shallow said, and saw Fallout Trance in the crowd.
"Trance... I tortured, and killed both his parents, and raised him myself. I brainwashed him from day one, and used him to fulfill my own agenda every day of his life..." Shallow said, and looked up at Luna.
"That has past. You have to learn to forgive yourself for what you've done." Luna said, and Shallow chuckled, and coughed.
"Ironic, all I had in my life was my hate, and right when I get a chance to get revenge, I die... Poetic really..." Shallow said, barely breathing.
"Hardly fair though." Luna said, tears dripping down onto Shallow's face.

Shallow
hold on
just wait a little longer

I'm here
with you
I wish that I'd been stronger

You know
I wish
that we could be together

but no
I'm evil
horrid with no equal

It's alright, you don't need to be strong
because I have loved you all along

I've always been so mad
Love is a thing that I've just never had

Please don't leave me alone
I don't want to do this, at least not on my own

Why?
Luna why?
Shallow why?
Did this happen to us?
Why must I cry?
I wish I could cry...
Shallow why?

Goodbye
My love
I think that it's my time now
You are going to have to let me go

Please wait
I'm scared
I can't just let go
Don't leave me alone

I love you

I feel
so cold
it'll be so hard, I know
I don't want to die

I love you

Luna's tears streamed down her face as Shallow's breathing became slower, and slower... until he breathed his last. We all stood in silence as Luna cradled Shallow, and cried over him.
"Luna, are you going to be alright?" Celestia asked, and Luna shook her head.
"Please... just... just go. I need to be alone." She said, and Celestia understood. We all walked away, toward the Tardis.
"Well... That's that then..." Said the Doctor, and leaned up against the Tardis. Dash flew over, and hugged me tightly around the neck.
"Yep, it's over... I never thought the good guys winning could feel so hollow..." I said, and hugged Dash back.
"It may be hollow, but it's a victory. I say we all need some cheering up, or at least a few drinks." Said the Captain flying over us.
"As pleasant as that sounds, I think we'll be moving on for now." Said the Doctor.
"Oh come on Doctor, you need to relax every once and a while." Derpy said, and nudged him.
"Now Derpy, you know how busy we are, we can't just-" He started, but Derpy interrupted.
"I'll give you a stick of butter." Said Derpy.
"When do we leave?" He asked quickly.
"Ugh, no wonder you're such a fatty Doctor." Derpy giggled.
"I am not fat!" Said the Doctor, and everyone chuckled.
"You know what, why don't we just go all out, and have a full blown party for the whole kingdom?" Said Twilight, stepping forward.
"Did somepony say party?!" Pinkie dashed forward, with her party cannon. As she did some of the citizens of Canterlot came out of there homes; the spell on them had broken.
"Yes, we need to move forward, and honor our new heroes." Celestia said, and everyone in the crowd agreed.
"And especially my hero." Dashie said, and kissed my cheek. The Doctor looked up at me, and Dash, and blinked.
"Wait... You, and her... you're together?" Said the Doctor, and I nodded.
"Well isn't that something? Love transcending species." He said, and smiled. Somehow that made Derpy happy too.
"Oh wait, this explains those centaur we saw earlier doesn't it Derpy?" He said, making me and Dash both blush, and the group laughed. Suddenly pinkie started to shiver.
"Pinkie...? You're pinkie sense is going off still?" I asked, and she nodded.
"Apparently none of that was the doozy!" She said, and a few jaws dropped.
"If that's not the doozy, I don't know what is." I said, scratching my head. The Captain suddenly looked nervous.
"I... think I know..." Said the Captain, landing beside Pinkie. All eyes were on him as he was preparing to share the news that was so shocking. As we saw we all looked with eyes wide, and mouths agape at something we never expected.
We saw the Captain kiss Pinkie.
"Yep! That was it! That was the doozy!" Pinkie said,hopping onto the Captains head.
"You... and her?... How?... Why?!" I asked, as everypony else was speechless.
"I don't know... opposites attract I guess." He said, and we all laughed.

Later that night, the entire city of Canterlot was celebrating. We all were enjoying the festivities, and partying away. We had everyone pitch in, and fix the place up. We had people showing up from all over Equestria to celebrate. Pinkie pie and Applejack were catering with help from around town. Rarity and Fluttershy were in charge of decorations along with volunteers. Twilight was supervising, and Dash cleared the skies with the Wonderbolts, but as soon as everything was set up they all were free to enjoy the party.
"It's a relief that I finally get a chance to relax after all that's happened lately." I said, leaning against a building with a whole in the wall.
"Seriously, you haven't had much time to relax since you got here, huh?" Said Dash, sitting beside me.
"I know right? It's like I've had something bad happen every other day." I said with a chuckle.
"And you know what? With everything that's happened, you never even got to stay over." She said, and I remembered our last conversation before all this happened.
"Oh right, I was going to stay over wasn't I?" I said as I remembered.
"You don't mean to tell me that you forgot, did you?" Asked Dash, and flew up beside me.
"N-no! I mean I was just focused on saving the world, I didn't forget." I said, scratching my head.
"Sure you didn't... I bet you didn't even want to stay over that much." She said, crossing her hooves.
"I think you've had one to many ciders, of coarse I do." I said, and she shook her head.
"Nope, I bet I wanted you over more than you did." She said, and I laughed.
"Yeah, in you dreams maybe." I said in mock arrogance.
"Is that a challenge I hear?" She said, and I cocked a brow.
"What are you suggesting?" I asked, and she pointed toward Ponyville.
"First one home wins." She said, and I stood beside her.
"We go on three. One... twothreego!" I said, getting slightly ahead with my little trick.
As we ran it a thought occurred to me. This was my life now, and it was a good one. Better than it had ever been before, that's for sure. I could never leave Equestria. The colors are brighter, the songs are better... and there's a spice on the wind.

Author's Note:

Alright readers, that was the last chapter of Spice on the wind. I will however, upon request, be continuing on the events after this in a new story. It will be more slice of life, and based around our hero's new life in Equestria. Well that's all for now, hope you enjoyed.

Brohoof /)
Hope to hear from you.
Bwishaka

Comments ( 15 )

i request ... a SEQUEL!! (shrubbery!!)

There are so many questions on how our protagonist was developing left unanswered when the sudden "Shallow" thing happened...

1822362 Then you will have your sequel. There is no way I could say no to that profile pic.

1822387 Yeah, the development itself I left open for the sequel. I wanted more to focus on Shallow's story, and tragedy for this.

I completely agree with 1822362

Also, might be cool that we get a solid NAME for our "Hero". Sequel introduction with it perhaps? :pinkiehappy:

1824549 Actually I've tried to make a point of not using his name. Human names would sound odd to ponies; I made it sort of symbolic of his new life to give him a new name, (or nick-name really) big guy :ajsmug:... and I haven't chosen one anyways. :rainbowlaugh:

good ending to a good story

can't wait for the sequel.

1901786 Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :twilightsmile:

2341548 Ah yes, I was hoping someone would catch that.

:pinkiehappy: Yep! I still have nightmares about it!

Passive way of living? My worst enemy.

Login or register to comment