• Published 12th Jul 2017
  • 453 Views, 4 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Chief Bulb and Empty Horn's Adventures - tseidler2000



Chief Bulb and Empty Horn have to defeat enemies that attack.

  • ...
20
 4
 453

2: The Whole Story and Video Games.

Chief Bulb tells Rainbow Dash what happened. "And so, that's how it happened."

Rainbow Dash is amazed. "WOW!" "Thank goodness I saved your lives! I haven't save anypony's lives, since those ponies at the oil factory, made an oil spill, back in 2016. As the year 2017 started, I thought that I'd be doomed. But no pony needed my help. Meanwhile, me and Button Mash collected video games, and they were great. I had bought a SegaPony Ponyesis, a long time ago, and they didn't appreciate it very much. However, that system, discontinued from stores, during February 2017, but that didn't stop me building, me and Button Mash's collection on video games. I had bought a DJ Pon-3 2, had the most popular games, was Grand Theft Pony. Meanwhile, I had bought a X-Pony 360, when that system came out, comes with yellow games. However, I still have a SegaPony Ponyesis, that I bought 1 year ago."

Empty Horn interrupts. "Well, that's a lot of video games! Still, too bad, that no pony needed your help." :pinkiesad2:

Chief Bulb then says there's more. "Yeah. But thank you for saving our lives!" :twilightblush: "Okay, Empty Horn, what do we need to do now?"

Empty Horn says their plan. "Well Chief, we need to go to the police station." The police station in The Muffins Saga.

Chief Bulb then says yes. "Alright then, I'll drive us to the police station."

***

Meanwhile, The Unknown Villain Pony, with Mutant Pony, and a new recruit, Queen Chrysalis. "Alright, searching for our pony, is ticking us off. So let's just take a break right now. And go to Scootaloo Fat Chicken, (SFC) and go for some Scootawings."

Queen Chrysalis then speaks. "Sure thing. I could go for some Scootawings right now."

Mutant Pony also speaks. "Me too. Let's go!"

***

Back with Chief Bulb, Empty Horn, and Rainbow Dash. Chief Bulb says they got to the station. "Alright then, let's go inside. Chief Cherrywood, there's been an attack at our headquarters."

Chief Cherrywood then speaks. "Alright guys, tell me what happened."

Chief Bulb then says. "Well, we know who the killer is. Her name is Overmare."

Chief Cherrywood then realizes it. "Hey. We know that mare. We have an old wanted poster out on her. She is wanted for several pony charges. Here is her picture. This is her. This is the criminal, wanted for murder. Don't worry, we'll catch her."

Chief Bulb and the others proceed their quest for justice. "Thank you. Well, we better proceed now." Just then, Chief Bulb's sister appears. Chief Bulb says. "Sister. What are you doing here?"

Chief Bulb's Sister says. "Well, I was just playing in the parking lot, since I have nothing to do. But anyway, I have some bad news for you, brother. Overmare and her assistant, Mutant Pony, are trying to kill you."

Chief Bulb gives thanks. "Thanks sister. But I already know that."

Chief Bulb's Sister says thanks too. "Oh well." "Anyway, are you Empty Horn over there?"

Empty Horn then says. "Why, yes. Yes I am!"

Chief Bulb's Sister is amazed. "Wow! That's pretty cool. Anyway, I'll join you guys. So let's go now."

Author's Note:

Another recruit to the team. I hope they stay safe. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 4 )

Uh...

um...

static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/beach_guy_speechless.jpg

Well...

Emoticons in the synopsis are very... distracting. They're also unnecessary. And I've noticed emotes are in one of your other stories' synopses. Could you please... remove the emotes? I find myself unable to focus on what the story is about because of it. :/

Why are there emoticons in the synopsis?

Also, as a general rule of thumb, try to make each chapter roughly a thousand words each; it looks better and it gives the readers something to, well, read.

I can excuse the overuse of emoticons, but I won't excuse false advertising.
Why did you name it 'Fallout Equestria' when it has NOTHING TO DO WITH FALLOUT EQUESTRIA?

It's also a really lazy ponification of those weird Youtube videos. Like, no creativity at all. I'm surprised this even got past moderation.

Login or register to comment