• Published 31st Mar 2017
  • 1,933 Views, 101 Comments

One Way Ticket - Phaoray



Trixie unexpectedly visits Luna, who must scramble to accomodate her. The visit is special, so Luna wants to get it just right. Getting a visitor on the moon is rare after all.

Comments ( 11 )

Well, this is an intriguing development.

Catch! Whomp.

Did... did you just reference Buwaro from Slightly Damned?

Shoot, i ran out of story to read!

Quite the interesting tale.

Most excellent.

Wow, Luna is disturbing. Perhaps this state of affairs is necessary and I understand the desire to control the one good thing you got going right now... But that loss of control sounds very scary and overwhelming to me. It is interesting to see Trixie try to adjust and set boundaries, though!! Even if her own weakness keeps having her put them down and making it hard to take them seriously.

I admit Luna's mixing pleasure and pain makes sense in the context of her isolation, and is kinda hot. Still, gotta agree with Trixie's dad that she will regret letting this go too far. Luna may not know when to stop!

I liked Trixie exploring her situation more and showing off her magical knowledge. She's no Alicorn but she's not completely helpless!

Finally... I wonder if this punishment would affect Luna's opinion on judicial punishment. She talks about his Discord is lucky but how would she feel about the idea that he may have had it worse? Would she petition against such punishments? Maybe not the scope of this story but interesting to me regardless.

Thanks for the chapter! I hope life and your other writing is going well. I hope to see more from you in the future... And maybe updates to other stories too! Good luck!

10045875

Wow, Luna is disturbing.

Very much so, and that is the intention. I am trying to make her relatable, but she is meant to be a wreck of a pony right now, slowly building herself up again now that she is finally having some social interaction to keep her together after so long. I feel an alicorn's mind would have to be made in some way that they can bear the weight of thousands of years of existence, but that doesn't mean it can't become a train wreck under extreme circumstances, and Luna has been going through such.

Even if her own weakness keeps having her put them down and making it hard to take them seriously.

Yeah, Trixie is in a poor situation. She can't really imagine what Luna went through up here all alone, so she is sympathetic, she feels bad for hurting Luna, even if she likes it, but it's the only way she can get any space either. Plus, Luna is not an unattractive mare, and is practically trying to hang off of her at times, so that can be a bit problematic for Trixie to ignore, as much as her head tells her to. Hopefully this stays more interesting and in character, it is a bit hard considering what I see of Trixie in the show to ever fully gauge her empathy for others at times. :twilightsheepish:

I admit Luna's mixing pleasure and pain makes sense in the context of her isolation, and is kinda hot.

Hee, happy to hear that. It's not my personal interest, but it is a state I could totally understand after so long. Just the ability to feel ANYTHING must be nice considering her situation, and now especially when somepony else is there to add to it.

Finally... I wonder if this punishment would affect Luna's opinion on judicial punishment. She talks about his Discord is lucky but how would she feel about the idea that he may have had it worse? Would she petition against such punishments?

While it wouldn't really come up in this story, it would depend on what Discord experienced. If he was asleep, or off and on lucid dreaming with decades of unconsciousness, she would envy him. If he was awake the entire time, then no, that would likely be even worse than what she is going through now.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate the long reviews. :pinkiehappy:

10044422
If I did, it was completely unintentional as I have never heard of that show. :twilightsheepish:

May have to look at it to see what part you are referring to.

10045943
It's actually a webcomic, and a pretty good one in my opinion.

Buwaro is a demon that lives in the ring of the slightly damned, outside of hell proper, and is in fact one of only two demons living there. Since the other demon avoids him due to him being really childish and socially inept, Buwaro found other ways to occupy his time. Primarily by playing catch with his pet rock Thaddeus, which usually results in Thaddeus smashing him in the head and knocking him out.

And no, Thaddeus is not alive in any way, it's just a normal rock Buwaro picked up somewhere.

I really like the setup, I can't put my finger one why exactly that's the case but the more I think about those two, the more interesting it gets. Creepy moon Luna and the professional ego formerly also known as Trixie are stuck on the moon. Things go way better than expected until they don't. It's a fun read so far, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Is this creation alive, dead or merely sleeping? :fluttershysad:

10763480
Sleeping, My friends are tapping me for a rpg book lately and that has been taking alot of my writing time this month. ^^;;

Login or register to comment