• Published 19th Mar 2017
  • 1,644 Views, 43 Comments

Calming Notes and Tempered Claws - DeltaXeno1138



X-23 finds herself in Equestria, where she finds a new friend and an unwelcome follower.

  • ...
4
 43
 1,644
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Well this is not going to make Celestia or Luna happy.

The princesses may have faced worse but the guards have never faced anything.

"Thank you, your majesty" Laura said with a respectful bow. "But there's still a problem."

It's difficult to say how I feel about this after reading the last chapter a long while ago, but I would say she isn't the type to just bow to her.

"Your conviction is admirable, Laura. But I'm afraid I must ask that you allow me to deal with this problem, as it is my subjects that are being threatened. Plus, you and Twilight should focus on finding a way back to your dimension." Celestia placed a hoof on Laura's shoulder. "I assure you, we should be more than well equipped to handle this. We've handled worse. Though, we would appreciate any suggestions."

It seems like she is one of the Celestias that like to make bad decisions. I like that but I feel she is also one of those who are quire arrogant about it.

Not sure why but once in a while the princesses just give me the "If you don't do what I want, I will get unbelieveable angry and punish you, no matter if your right or wrong" feeling.

It didn't get to far but close for me this time.

Anyway it's nice to see another chapter, I just have to see if I'm still as much into it as before.

Glad to see you returned, hope you continue after the series final

Celestia: We can take them.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No you can't!

Login or register to comment