• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,984 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,984

PreviousChapters Next
The Big Show. Zeke's True Return.

Scootaloo and I returned home quicker than expected. To put it short, ancestors, land of the dead, and magically turning into a skeleton...yeah… It was fun though. Really fun. When we came home I saw Twilight was back. “Hey Twilight,” I said, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. “When did you get back?”

“Oh, just a day or so ago.” She said, looking distracted.

“Is there...something wrong?”

“Huh, oh, no, no I just…”

“Twilight!” We both turned to the doorway, seeing Rainbow Dash run in. “You’ll never guess who just came back!”


”That’s your plain!?” Trixie mentally yelled at me. She was in control, and we had to keep it that way til the plain could unfold.

”Yes Trixie, it is. Might not be the best, but it’s all we got right now. It’s the most effective way to deal with Bara, save Twilight then get this whole mess sorted out.” I replied. Man, being just a voice in someone’s head is weird when it comes to talking. I can still see and feel all that she does, and vise versa, we just can’t act unless we either take or give control of this body to one another.

”But I can’t do that kind of magic! I can’t!”

“Trixie, remember, I know these spells. We practiced this for a bit. I can control arms and legs, while you still have the head and such, keeping our cover. We challenge her to a dual, Twilight will likely be using her Keyblade while we will use one of my weapons, we battle, then I can cast a mass Stopga by supercharging it with mana that I gathered from my time in Bolitarea, and your own natural magic. Bara will likely sense it and protect himself/Twilight, so in order to pull this off I’ll need you to use a smoke screen or something so we can use the X-blade for maximum effect.”

“A smoke screen spell I can do. Easy...are you sure we can pull this off?”

“We have to. I haven't lost yet, and I don’t plan on it.”

“Where do you get that confidence?”

“Is it confidence when- Here they come...wow...that clone is...spot on.” I said, Trixie stiffing up from nerves.

“Trixie?” Twilight said, seeing us as she entered the waiting room with Rainbow Dash and my clone. “I thought you were…”

“Uh…”

”Your lines oh great and powerful showoff?”

“Oh shut up!” Trixie retorted back. “I...was...sort of. I was in a place where I died, but because of this curse,” SHe said, showing them the back ring mark on her hand. “I am cursed to come back after each death...and I’m soulless.” She added, unnecessarily.

“Soulless?” Twilight said with worry, my clone looking thoughtful as Rainbow Dash merely rolled her eyes.

“How’d you get here?” Rainbow Asked.

“I...had a lift from a traveling Keyblade wielder.”

“What was his name?”

“He...didn’t say… Okay, anyway I came to challenge Twilight to a duel.” That got their attention.

“A duel? Trixie, this isn’t about...before, is it?” Twilight asked.

“I...no...I just...I’ve done a lot since we last saw each other and...wanted to see if I was any stronger.” I could tell Trixie wasn’t lying. It seems that answer caught them each off guard too.

“You...aren’t talking in third person either?”

“...Like I said...it’s been a long road.”

“I say go for it.” My clone said. Yup...so me.

“Wait, what?” Rainbow Dash asked. “But she-”

“Callanged formally to a duel with Twilight. Had she caused a ruckus we would have had all the rights to have her detained if necessary Dash.” My clone explained. “The duel was called formally and with witnesses. She’s within her rights according to the laws.”

”Wow...he is an exact copy of me.” I said to Trixie who didn’t show any sign of response, focusing on staying calm enough to play this off.

“Well...legally I can refuse, but you seem to have changed a lot since we last saw each other Trixie.” Twilight said, taking Trixie’s hand… her touch was gentle. “I hope after this we can be friends, and maybe, figure out how to remove that curse on you?”

“I’d...like that.” She said with a smile.

“Then I accept.” Twilight said with a smile. “We can head to the simulator now if we-”

“Actually…” Trixie interrupted, in case this came up. “I was hoping to have a small fight in the Everfree Ruins...if they still are ruins I mean?”

“Huh? How come?”

“...Home field advantage? I imagine it will be a lot like the places I was at before getting here.” She lied, it was good enough to get a nod from Twilight.

“Oh, well, alright. It will be pretty good atmosphere anyway. We left that old castle untouched for historical reasons.” Twilight said, summoning her glider and jumping on it...heh, that’s a big book. “Hop on.” Trixie climbed on, my clone did also and Rainbow stayed behind to tell the others where we went.

While Twilight piloted, my clone started up a conversation. “So, what was the name of the world you were on?”

”Bolitarea.”

“B-Bolitarea.”

“Oh...but, wait…”

”Crap, shift the conversation now!”

“So, I hear you have the Keyblade to beat all Keyblades?”

“The X-blade, and yeah. Lately X has been sounding weird, might just be from taking in all Core’s darkness and my heart rebalancing from it though.”

“I guess. I don’t know that much about these Keyblades you use other than that...well, their a sword, but also a key and magic.”

“Heh, that about sums it up honestly. They can be deadly when intended to be, unlock locks both magical, physical, and the heart, with enough knowledge and practice.”

[i[“Damn, hate to admit it but Barra did a good job with this guy.” I admitted.

Twilight landed within the ruins and we got off. She adorned her armor, god I miss my armor, and had Trixie put the helmet on. ”You’re handling the combat?” Trixie asked.

”Yes. When the time is right, you quickly take over and cast the smoke screen spell. I’ll quickly take back over and cast the stop on my clone, thanks for making this so isolated, and take the time to catch Bara off guard and rip his heart out of Twilight. If I’m correct his heart will be need to be in control of her body in order to better have a chance of saving Twilight.”

”Alright, then win this one Zeke.” Trixie said, fixing the hamlet and making sure none of her mane stuck out. Once that was done I took over, taking out the Purple Flame Shield and Dragon Bone Smasher. Twilight looked surprised, as did my clone, as ‘Trixie’ being able to list such a large blade with complete ease.

“Wow, Trixie, you definitely got stronger.” Twilight said.

“Thanks.” I spoke, between the minor voice change of Trixie’s voice and mine when I take over and the helmet muffeling our voice majorly, she didn’t notice her opponent changed. I’m sorry...Twilight, but in order to save you...I’ll have to hurt you a bit.

“Alright! This is a standard duel!” My clone announced, acting as a referee I assumed. “First to knock out the other or pin them for five seconds twice wins! Ready! Go!”

With that, Twilight and I charged at one another. My swords size allowed for a massive advantage in both blocking and swinging. Twilight was a quick to dodge though, and quickly I swapped out my shield for my Bastard Sword. Two swords was a bit difficult to maneuver with unlike Keyblades, but I was able to keep Twilight at a distance. “Wow Trixie, you are good!” Twilight cheered, casting Thundraga on me.I took the hit and kept moving, Trixie screamed from the impact in the back of our head. I needed to save Twilight, this body and pain is very new to me, but I can adapt.

I swung, hitting Twilight with the flat part of the blade and sent her flying some feet. She caught herself and made a safe landing. “Nice Mo-” I rushed her, quickly taping her Keyblade armor so it deactivated and slammed the hilt of Dragon Bone Smasher into her nerve spot, paralyzing her.

“Woah! Hey, no- WHAT?!” My clone started before I quickly summoned the X-blade.

“Stogga!” I yelled, my clone freezing in place.

“He...hehehehehe. So you are it’s new welder.” I turned around. Twilight was laying on her back, her hair brown as her eyes, rather than their normal purple. Bara… “So, the great and powerful screw up is the wielder of the most powerful weapon to ever exist!? Oh that’s just beautiful!” They roared in laughter. “Oh if I could move I’d be clutching my sides!”

“You aren’t completely wrong.” I said, taking off the helmet, revealing my one blue eye, Trixie’s still purple eye, and our blonde and blue mix colored mane. “I thought I kept that heart of yours in a jar like a bug you freak.”

Bara’s eyes widened in surprise. “No...No.. Zeke!? How?! I thought your Nobody was causing hell, your Darkness falling and your light half dead?!”

“Yeah, but my soul was nabbed by a third party.” I said, walking up to the mad Keyblade War survivor. “Guess it takes four of me to make a whole me.”

“Grah! You bastard! Go ahead and kill me! I’ll drag this bitches heart with me into hell!” I dug the X-blade into their chest, light glowed, quickly replaced by darkness.

“No, you won’t. The X-blade is linked to Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds...and people. All hearts come from Kingdom Hearts, and to Kingdom Hearts they return. Bara...Return to your god!” I pulled out X, and reached into Twilights chest, my hand burned as I pulled out a black, pulsating heart, with only a small speck of light. “Darkness, you consumed, and it was consuming you.”

“...Z...Zeke?” I looked down, seeing Twilight’s hair and eyes return to normal, a painful look on her face, but a hopeful one as well. “Is that...really you?”

“Yup, and to prove it, number fifty three in Rune’s book if your fetish.” I said with a smile. Only those in on bedroom stuff know about Rune’s book, and what number each of our fetishes is under. Twilight’s smile grew wide, tears poured from her eyes like a leaky faucet, and she was blushing madly. “It..it is. It is!” She cried in joy.

I smiled, turning back to the pulsating dark heart before me. “No Afterlife for you Bara.” I said, squeezing it tight, tighter, tighter, tight-

Crack.

Bara’s heart shattered, it’s dark shards falling to the ground as they evaporated like steam, fading into the air upon touching the ground. Just then my clone unfroze, freaking out for a bit.

“Yah! I heard everything...the fuck?!”

“I have some explaining to do.”


We headed back to Daybreak, and from there Twilight and I explained everything to the girls, kids. They were skeptical at first, but Twilight explained my clone bleeds black blood...which he did, and I told them things Trixie couldn’t know about them. Needless to say, then the stories were done and the news was settling, everyone’s expression was...silent, thoughtful, and surprised.

“So… The Zeke we’ve been sleeping with, bearded some children with and...loved...was a copy?” Celestia asked.

“Like I said...Bara did a good job, it was...his final trump card if all else failed.” Twilight said with a sigh.

“So dad’s a girl now?” Scootaloo asked.

“Hermaphrodite. Trixie was one already when I moved in.” I explained. “And yes, she’s seeing and hearing all of this and is blushing at me telling you all that.”

“Kinky!” Rune cheated, earning a few laughed and eye rolls.

“What’s a hera...hermaf-” Frisk tried to say before Toriel stopped him.

“It’s something you’ll learn when you’re older child.”

“So...what now?” Rainbow Dash asked.

My clone and I looked at each other. “You are an exact copy of me. You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Sadly yes and...dear god…” My clone said.

“What?” They all asked.

“A wedding.” My clone and I said, earning confused looks from them all.

“If we explain this to Daybreak, and the council, it will lead to more problems than it will solve. Now that Bara is out of the picture, these information leaks will stop and things will go back to normal. But in order to keep the public from freaking out, my clone can stay as me, while me/Trixie marry in. An excuse for her to be seen here and have full access to everywhere and not arouse any suspicion.” I explained.

“Meanwhile while I act as figure head and keep the government flowing, Zeke/Trixie can help keep the worlds safe and better deal with the threats out there.” My clone finished.

“That...can work, after all if the public sees Daybreak can’t keep dark entities out of its own system then nothing stopping them from leaving.

“So, how will we address Zeke and...uh...Zeke, in public?” Pinkie asked.

“Simple Pinkie, in public address clone Zeke as just Zeke, and me as Trixie, who, when in public will be the one in control of the body, so her mane and eye are normal. This only happens when I take over. When in private, clone me can be addressed as…” I smiled, motioning to my clone, who then grew a smile also.

“Charlie!” He said with joy. “Yes!”

“Charlie?” They all asked.

“A sex addicted celebrity from my home world.” I explained. “And for me if I’m in control address me as Zeke, and when Trixie is address her by her name. It’s only fair.” I explained.

“Okay… so how’s sex gonna work?” Rune asked. Charlie and I face palmed. Of course she’d be the one to ask that.

“Well I am fine with it, Charlie?”

“Same, but Trixie is in there too, so since it is her body she gets the main vote.” Charlie said, I nodded while letting Trixie take over.

The second she took over her face lit up with a red blush that would make Applebloom’s mane pale grey by comparison. “W-w-w-w-w-well… I uh...I mean… I don’t know… I mean, I never actually...had sex before so…”

“WHAT?!” Rune shouted, jumping in front of Trixie with speed Pinkie would be proud of and Dash jealous of. “You mean to tell me you’re virgin!? Do you know how much more sex i’d be having if I had both sets of genitals like you!?”

“It’s not like I didn’t try! Every stallion I told about it that I thought could be understanding just...left and when I tried with mares they just called me a freak… I figured if need by I’ll just...knock myself up to have foals before I die.”

“Well you can still do that! But odds are you’ll be pregnant by either a genderswapped one of us or Charlie there!” Rune declared.

“But...isn’t Zeke… I mean… Won’t that be weird for him?”

”Actually...I was genderswapped before, and got knocked up by Unum over there. I had twins.” I said as Trixie leaned over to look at Unum, who merely nodded as if knowing what I just told Trixie.

“Oh...Wow…” She said. Her face was SO red, if I could see it I’d likely be laughing. “Well...I guess, if it makes it unanimous.” That earned a nod from my wives as I took back over to let Trixie have a breather… so to speak.

“Well then, guess that’s settled. I can tell the others when I can. They should at least know about this.”

“Great, in the meantime~” Luna started...oh no. “I saw we help Zeke get used to his new body, while also showing Trixie how…Welcoming this family is~”

“Barf, mom!” Diamond Tiara said, earning a chuckle from me. “Still...it’s good to have you back Dad...even better as now there's two of you… This is gonna be weird.”

“You’re telling me? I’m about to lose my virginity twice and Trixie is gonna lose hers at the same time… And there’s a sentence I never expect-yipe!!” I yelped, blushing as a pair of purple hands groaped my new...breasts from behind me...dear lord these are sensitive. “T-Twilight!?”

“Consider it a thank you for saving me...and a welcome home gift~” She cooed...Oh boy.


”How...did you make us last that long.” Trixie huffed. Out body was asleep under what was the sleepy afterglow of what was the biggest orgy this bed has ever hosted...and there has been a lot of them.

” I usually last longer down there, your body’s endurance kinda sucks.” I said. When asleep it seems the two of us are over her station of awakening. It was an image of her, resting like Ventus while gripping one of the hand guards of the X-blade’s Kingdom Keys, while the other half showed a silhouette grabbed onto the other half. I know that’s me, even her heart knows the rest of me is yet to come. My heart at least.

“I can’t believe you did that with my muzzle! Where did you even think of doing that?!”

“On the spot.” I laughed. “Hey, down there was resting and a good husband...wife mix never leaves his wife, or in our case wives, unsatisfied.”

“I’ll say...still can’t believe you let Charlie ride us also.”

“We rode him back.” I said simply.

“Why did you only use a condom with him?”

“Cause A, those...spells Twilight brought out are infertile, and B, we can’t risk a pregnancy right now. Too much stuff on the line.”

“True.” Trixie said, smiling. “It will be nice to see and have a foal of my own...mind if tomorrow we stop by that nursery tomorrow, before you take my body on a training run it can’t handle.”

“Yes. Definite yes. I miss my babies, and not just their mamas.” Trixie and I laughed.

“I see why you like using Celestia’s chest as a pillow when you can, especially with how much bigger they are now!”

“I know, not at all how I remember them, she clearly was eating her sorrows. Though, can’t say I’m arguing with the side effects~”

“Ditto~”

“So, what can we do here while we wait for the day?”

“I...don’t know. It seems here we are seperate? Can we do anything special in dreams, or wherever we are here?”

“Hm…” I thought, summoning the Keyblade Ben gave me. I tried summoning the X-blade, but nothing. “Thought so. Trixie, since I forged X a new from parts of your balanced heart, only you can summon it here.”

“Really?” She asked, holding out her hand as it appeared, catching her off guard a bit. “Oh...cool! ...So, what are we gonna do?”

“I, am going to train you. You may have the strongest and oldest Keyblade in existence, but even when had it I still needed a mark of mastery exam. I’ll train you to take it, like a true Keyblade wielder.”

“Oh...goodie…” Trixie said, getting up. “Well, I accepted this, might as well take what it gives me.” She said, readying her/our weapon while I did the same. “So, what’s first teach?”

“Basic blocking.” I said, rushing at her.

This...is going to be weird, yet...not unwelcomed. Life goes on, and I beat death yet again...fuck the grim reaper.

PreviousChapters Next