• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,971 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,971

PreviousChapters Next
Date Week: Everyone Aparently

Day 1

The date week started with Twilight, least that was how it was supposed to start.

I was waiting outside the castle when all seven of them came out, dressed up in… well, I can only call them date clothes. “I thought it was Twilight’s week?” I asked.

“Well,” Luna started. “Well all figured since we all are gonna be a herd, we might as well get to know everyone. So we all got dressed up.”

“What about the kids?”

“They’re coming with us.” Fluttershy said. It was then that I realized she was carrying the twins in a baby backpack… that’s way to freaking cute.

Not even a second and the kids all came running out. “Are you sure it’s alright to come with you guys?” Diamond Tiara asked.

“I don’t really mind. Kinda feels like a family trip more than a date, but I guess we are a family now.”

“Sounds about right.” Rune said. “So where are we going?”

“I was thinking… off world.”

They all gasped. “Another world!” Twilight shouted. “Oh, all the unknown knowledge!”

“Egghead.” Rainbow muttered. “So what world you got in mind?”

“Did any of you pack swimsuits?”

“Little forward, aren't you?” Celestia said.

“Nice try. I was gonna take us to a place where we could have a nice dinner, but now that the kids are coming along, a beach sounds more fun.”

“Fair enough. Come on then, let’s all pack something… ‘suitable’.”

The kids and them left to get something to change into. I wasn’t an idiot, Celestia is probably gonna have them all get swimsuits that are revealing. Men on this world must have either been clueless or dumb… or both… I felt my darkness pulsate… Someone’s here.


The kids and girls came back with a large backpack, and some smiles… save for Fluttershy who was just blushing. Knew it. “Alright then, Dinky, the twins are riding in your glider.”

“What, why?” She asked.

“Your glider is more like a gummi ship, it will be safer for the babies in there… which reminds me, we’ll have to try and find a gummi ship.”

“What’s a gummi ship?” Scootaloo asked.

“Basically, it’s a spaceship, but more… magic based rather than science.” I lifted up the X-blade, and thought of that place, that peaceful playground of a world… Destiny Island. The portal opened in front of us and everyone pulled out their gliders.

Dinky took the twins in her glider/gummi ship and flew in first, followed by Scootaloo, Button, and Rumble. The others quickly learned how to make their Keyblades into gliders. Diamond Tiara’s was in the styles of Ventus’s, but the stand was a clock, and the minute and hour hands were the blades… or wings?

Snails glider looked kinda like a gold bicycle version of Terra’s… there were even pedals and wheels too. Ruin’s was similar to Buttons, only looking like it was made from a single carved rock. Luna’s looked like a crescent moon, with only a foot rest on one end and a grip little above the middle to hold onto… so another unique one. Celestia’s was much like my own glider, only gold and blue… and with a chair? Or throne? That’s… odd to say the least. Rainbow's turned into a pair of metal wings that floated just above her own, and flapped when her wings flapped. That’s just plain cool.

Twilight’s was… another Ven style, but it looked like a book… that’s literally what it looks like… Do these things take form based on their wielders? That would make sooo much more sense than that’s just how their glider forms look. Fluttershy’s was like Dinky’s, it looked like a gummi ship, but big enough to hold four people… it was in the shape of a tree, three holes in the trunk for others and the driver's seat seemed to be a beehive in the leaves… least the tree roots form a tip and two branched make it look like it has wings. Heart’s Care’s looked… unique in it’s own way. It was a small Ven style glider with two floating handles for steering, and it had what looked like some kinda blaster floating around her.

“This is cool” Hearts Care said.

“Just fly right into that portal and keep a straight course. I’ll be right behind you guys.”

They all took off, one after another until I was the only one left. I summoned my armor, then my Keyblade, and threw it into an empty shop window… where that guy from my dream walked out. “How did you know I was there?” He asked.

“My darkness reacted not long after the others went to get some swim suits. I sent a few Shadow heartless to snoop around in the shadows and they found you.”

“Purebloods… Not my cup of tea when it came to Heartless.”

“Who are you… and what are you?”

“My name, when I was human, was Core… and I am the first born Emblem Heartless.”

“Let me guess, you lost your heart avenging someone?”

He staggered. “How?”

“When I first met you, you seemed smart… the kinda smart you become from a stupid mistake.”

“I lost my wife to a Pureblood mass attack… you’re carrying her Keyblade.”

I looked at the X-blade… “She was the protector of Kingdom Hearts?”

“A heart unlike any other, completely at balance with it’s own darkness. This was why she could wield the X-blade, and why hearts of equal light and darkness must be poured together to forge it… Your heart isn’t all that different. A strong light, keeping a terrible darkness at bay.”

“So why are you here?”

“To warn you. Before you came along, I was in complete control of the Heartless, now that you come here and have control over them as well… they will consume one of us, the one with the weaker heart.”

“You’re already a Heartless.”

“True, but my heart was only the… prototype, the first test before Emblem Heartless became more common than Purebloods. Because of that, I retained my memories… and intelligence.”

“... What about your Nobody?”

“No idea where he ran off to. Doesn’t matter anyway. Just remember, now that you’re here, we both are running on a time limit. My advice, find someone who can land the killing blow… I sure wish I did.” With that, he opened a portal of darkness and jumped into it.

I stood there for a while… After this week, I gotta find that Huxley guy.


I arrived at the beach, and was met with a splash of ocean water thrown at my face. “What took you so long?” Twilight asked, holding bubbles of sea water in her magic aura.

I got off my glider and shook the water off my armor before disbanding it. “Just making sure everything was safe.” I replied, and nearly fell over. Luna, Celestia, and Hearts Care were all wearing pink swimsuits that… only covered the parts that needed to be covered…

“Getting rosy cheeked?” Celestia teased. I knew this was coming, but still… were they really that… curvy…

I shook my head. “N, never mind that. How’s the beach so far?”


“It’s amazing!” Dinky yelled from the water. “I’ve only ever swam at Ponyville’s lake or swimming pool.”

“I for one am loving this sun, and I don’t need to move it!” Celestia said. Tracing her hands down her body…

I shook my head again. Damn it! How many years of sex appeal experience does she have?! I looked out to the others. Snails and Button just wore regular swim trunks, Dinky, Scootaloo, and Diamond Tiara all wore full body childrens swimsuits. Fluttershy was wearing a green full body swimsuit and playing with the twins, and Twilight was wearing a blue one. Ruin was in a bikini that at least covered more than just an inch of skin, and Rainbow was wearing a Wonderbolts outfit. Well, I think that can count?

“So, where’s your swimsuit Zeke?” Hearts care asked.

“I don’t swim, nore do I like being naked.”

“Oh, don’t be like that. Let’s see your abs!”

“No.”

“Zeke~” Celestia mused, she somehow got behind me and grabbed my arms. “We outnumber you~” With that she tore my only shirt I had with me in half. I tried to grab it, but she yanked it, and a look of regret washed over her face… Damn it, she saw!

I ran off to the other side of the island. I made it to the area full of those coconut trees and took a seat under one of them. I looked down at my chest, and saw it… The words “Failed Product” burned into my skin. The scars I don’t care about, never have… this was personal though. Damn Josh.

“Zeke?” I looked up and Saw Celestia standing some feet away. “Zeke I, I didn’t know.”

“Never told. Not even my parents know about this.”

I felt her take a seat next to me. We just sat there for what felt like ages in a heavy silence. “How did that happen?” She finally asked.

“You know about how screwed up my family is, right?” She nodded.” Well, my Uncle Josh is in charge of everything. He decides who kills who, who does what, everything wrong with the world, he has a part in it. I was sixteen and it was a family reunion, which for us was placing bets at an underground fight club, dog rights, or something like those. Uncle Josh knew I didn’t take part in the family and what they did, so he knocked me out when the party really started, otherwise known as the cops showing up, and dragged me off somewhere. When I woke up this was branded on my chest.

“He told me it was a reminder that unless I prove him wrong, he’d deal with me like any other defective product is dealt with. If it wasn’t for… me getting the X-blade and leaving, I’d be dead sooner or later.”

Celestia wrapped her arms around me, some tears in her eyes. “Even with death hung over your head, you refused to take a dark path if it meant living. Not many would do that.”

“I always figured someone in the family was gonna kill me. I never expected to escape it though.”

“They say ‘with friends like these, who needs enemies’. But for you, your family is both friend and enemy. I’m surprised you gave us a chance.”

“I always wanted a family of my own, people who were innocent, kind, and strong. Strong enough to be on the side of justice that went against the darkness I grew up in.”

I felt Celestia kiss my cheek. That surprised me. “Now you do. Darkness and light do have to be kept in balance, but there is sometimes darkness gives birth to light. You are proof of that.”

“Corny, but it did make me feel better.”

She kissed my cheek again. “I’ll get you the spare shirt I brought for you.”

The rest of the day at the beach was well spent, we all managed to catch fish, crabs, clams, and we had an amazing fire to cook them on. We even found a Sea Gull egg, which was also eaten. When we got back home Celestia and Luna quickly changed the day from night and we all went to bed. Again I found myself being hugged my all of them, Celestia in particular trying to use me as a body pillow. I wouldn’t have mind all that much… is she didn’t leave her ‘swimsuit’ on… God why is she so soft…

Day 2

The next morning I woke up and only Celestia was in bed, still hugging me like a body pillow with her chest squeezed against me… DAMN HORMONES! I managed to sneak out of bed, thankfully she has no iron grip, and walked into the dining room where I saw Twilight reading over some books. “Hey Twi.”

She looked up at me. “Oh, morning Zeke, you’re up early.”

“Must be if Celestia is still asleep.” Twilight laughed at that. “So what are you doing? And where is everyone else?”

“Hearts Care and Rune and teaching Rainbow and Luna to cook, Fluttershy is watching over the Twins, and I’m here just reading over some old favorites of mine from the Canterlot library. I waited a solid five minutes for the librarian before remembering…”

I took a seat next to Twilight. “Something bothering you?”

“Sorta… Spike would have loved that beach.”

Spike… right, that baby dragon… “He get taken too?”

“Don’t know. I sent him up north to the Crystal Empire, with by brother and sister in law, hoping that it would be safe for him there. When Luna said that only fifteen dreamscapes were on Equestria… I hatched him from an egg, I treated him like a little brother, but always thought of him like a son… I just hope he’s alive somehow.”

“Where is the Crystal Empire?”

“Train tracks heading north go right there, why?”

“I wanna take a look. Even if nothing is there, it might help.”

“Can I come with you?”

“Spike is your son, it would be cruel of me to say no. Got get some winter clothes, cold north here we come.”


My armor was getting covered in frost with how cold it was out here. Now I know how Ventus felt when Xehanort froze him solid. Twilight said by train it would have taken a day or two, but our gliders move faster than a train, so it only took us a few hours. To my surprise there was a large bubble looking thing keeping a large patch of earth green and looking like it was mid-spring. “That it?”

“Yes, it is!” Twilight replied from her ‘glider’. How is she even holding onto that thing? We landed inside the bubble and the warmth immediately was a relief to me. Keyblade armor is not weather resistant. “Where is everyone?” Twilight asked as we looked around.

“This place looks nothing like Equestria, it’s untouched, undamaged.” There was only some dust on the roads and the houses. “It’s like everyone vanished.”

We headed for the palace, which was hard to miss, and we spotted the Crystal Heart, spinning in that stand thing it floats in. “This doesn’t make sense. The Crystal Empire is kept safe by the citizens and their love and happiness. If they aren't here, then how is the heart even functioning?”

“... I wonder?” Summoning the X-blade, I pointed it at the Crystal Heart. Soon enough, a ray of light shot from the Keyblade into the heart and the sound of a lock's tumblers clicking echoed as the heart glowed with a blinding light. When it faded, the Crystal Heart was more… shiny, and see through. Just looking at the thing made me feel… happy.

“What was that?” Twilight asked.

“Each world has Keyhole, only a Keyblade can lock it, or open it. Some need special items are are in special places where they reveal themselves. The Crystal Heart was a host for the keyhole,” I looked right at the heart. “Isn’t that right?”

“That’s right Keybearer.” A feminine voice said from the heart itself. “Been a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to one of your kind.”

“Wait, what’s going on?” Twilight asked confused.

“Simple, The Crystal Heart had the world's keyhole, but it’s still a heart. Put two and two together.” Twilight was blank. “I found it odd that such a relic was just used as a weather machine and a shield, it had to have more potential than that. I was right when the Keyhole was Unlocked by my Keyblade.” I pointed at the heart. “It was made by a Keyblade master, predating the Keyblade war, right?”

“Correct also.” The heart responded.

Good, I was spitballing there honestly. “So tell me, you’re not just a device that runs on love to protect, what are you?”

“I am an interface device developed by The Master of Masters in his early years to attempt to create a link between the world and Kingdom Hearts. After the war, the world I was on utilized me to keep them safe from harm and my primary functions have been locked away until now.”

“Secondary functions obviously are protection, so what’s your primary?”

“I am a direct link into the world's heart, feeding off the light to protect all the world and keep the Heartless away. Security systems and proper functionality have been reestablished and I now have full ability to protect Equestria and return the Crystal Empire to it’s original purpose.”

“What was that?”

“A training ground for the strongest of Keyblade wielders, and a council space for the Master of Masters and other Union leaders.”

“Wait… then the Crystal Empire isn’t the real name of this place?”

“Correct, before renovations and until two hundred generations ago, the Crystal Empire was known as Daybreak Town, it was renamed after the crystals in the area were utilized to replace old buildings and thus, a new name soon followed.”

“Zeke, what’s this all even mean?” Twilight asked.

I couldn’t stop laughing. “It means everything! Twilight, we are standing on the ground, the very land of Keyblade wielders were trained and taught how to defend the worlds! How to… EVERYTHING! I, I never imagined it survived. I thought it was swallowed by darkness long ago, before the war.”

“How do you know so much about this place, and about all that came before?”

“I… I have no idea. I don’t even know what Daybreak Town was before the heart spoke it, It’s like memories that aren't mine have flooded in! This is amazing! Whose memories are these?!”

“Mine actually.” The heart replied. “Seemed you should know about a few things, a reward for returning me, and now Daybreak town, to it’s original purpose.”

“Alright, nice, not gonna get mad you used my brain like a USB, but here’s a question for you, what happened to everyone here?”

“Emergency protection protocol, my shields were failing against the threat, so I sent them to the safety of the other worlds.”

“So Spike is alive!? Cadence and Shining Armor too?!”

“The three that helped save me from Sombra? Yes, I made sure to send them away to the safest world I knew of. Twilight Town, very lovely from what the old world travelers and Keyblade wielders have spoken when I was first in use.”

Twilight was in tears. “They are alive. They are alive!”

I opened a portal and immediately ran into it. I gotta find that dragon for Twilight. I didn’t even equipe my armor, so the ride was even less enjoyable than when I had it on. I was tossed and bangged against the walls like… well, my last metaphor. When I was spit out I hid hard against a wall. “Ouch…” I groaned, cursing my impulsive stupidity.

I managed to crawl and use a trash can to help support me as I tried to stand. That was the dumbest thing I’ve done so far. I shook off the numbness and minor pain and walked out the alleyway I was in. When I got out I found myself entering the downtown area of Twilight Town. People walked and shopped as they most likely did everyday. It can’t be that hard to find a purple dragon kid and two pony people walking around.

I figured the best place to start was with the store owners. “Excuse me, miss?” I asked, approaching the candy store. She looked… younger than in the game.

“Yes? Anything you need?” She replied.

“I’m looking for some people, Spike, Shining Armor, and Cadence. Know anyone with those names?”

“Yes, little Spike is a regular customer. His aunt and Uncle work the store across from me, but it’s closed now. Think I heard Spike talk about taking a trip to Sunset Terrance.”

“Thank you mam.” If memory serves me right, I can reach there through the underground tunnels, a train ride will be faster, and less confusing though… Stupid! I have a glider! I took a quick look around and made sure no one was around and summoned my glider and flew off, following the train towards what I guessed was the right way.

Luck was on my side as I found myself at the Sunset Station, where a pink, purple, and albino trio were walking towards. “Hey!” I caught their attention, which they seemed surprised and Shining armor took a defensive stance I jumped of the glider and onto the ground in front of them. “Who are you?” Shining Armor asked.

“Zeke. Shining Armor, Cadence, and Spike, right? Course you are, you three stick out like coffee in a white floor carpet. Look, I can get you three home.” Before they even spoke, I kept going. “Look, Twilight thinks you all were dead-”

“Twilight’s alive?!” Spike asked.

“Yes, and I kinda left her suddenly without an explanation after we found out from the Crystal Heart. So do you wanna leave now, or pack some stuff then go?”

“How do we know you aren’t lying?” Shining armor asked.

“Really, you’re gonna pull that card?” He just glared at me. “Fine.” I opened another portal, this one back to the Crystal Empire and stuck my head in. “TWILIGHT! GET OVER HERE!” I shouted. Wasn’t sure that would even work, but once it opens she should know what to-

Twilight came through the portal on her glider faster than I’d ever gone on mine before. As she jumped off she froze when she spotted her family. “S, spike, Cadence, Shining Armor!” She cried as they all ran into one large group hug. I let them sit there for as long as they needed. I let myself look at the sun in the distance, it was peaceful here…

When I find Huxley, I’m gonna kick his ass.

When they got home, we all threw a party, and everyone moved from Canterlot to the Crystal Empire, mainly because it didn’t look run down, and it would be a good place to bring people for the future rebuilding.

It was… awkward to say the least when Celestia told them about… well,the herd marriage… Cadence was happy, but I think Shining Armor was planning my death when he was told, all I can say is, good luck. My cousins and did many similar things as games so it’s just a game to me if he tries to kill me.

I gave them each Keyblades as well, for obvious reasons. They were all ones I never saw before. Spike’s looked like it was made from green fire, and the top held the dragons head, spitting out the fire. It’s keychain was a burning scroll and was called, Tame Beast. Cadence’s was very… her, to put it into words. The base was a heart, the blade wasn’t very long, and looked like it was made of clouds, and the top held a drawn bow and arrow. It was named Love's Call and the keychain was a heart.

Shining Armor’s looked the most like a sword, kinda like a thin version of the Kingdom Key only the base was blue, the blade a lighter blue, and the top had a star on it. The keychain was a small gold star and it’s name was Starlight.

That night we helped the kids pick out new bedrooms, and found a baby crib for the twins so they could sleep in our bedroom. As we all settled down for the night, Shining Armor came up to be outside the bedroom door. “So… you’re engaged to them?” He asked.

“Some old law. Wasn’t intentional, but I don’t think I could get out of it.”

“You all… do anything?”

“What? No!”

He smiled at me when I said that. “Cadence owes me a hundred munny then.”

“It shouldn’t even be me you should be having this conversation with by the way..”

“And why’s that?”

“Cause Hearts Care is the one who suggested, and got everyone to agree to the idea, and Celestia, is yesterday proves anything, might turn them all into… Well, her swimsuit left little to the imagination.”

“Oh, so she wore the once Cadence gave her.”

“Should have known. So what’s the threat?”

“No threat, just a warning. Cadence is REALLY happy about this, so expect some… lewdness from those seven. I don’t even think Fluttershy is safe.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I opened the door… and closed it.

“What?”

“If you value the image of your sister's innocence, you will keep this door closed.” I walked away and crashed in one of the guest bedrooms, locking it with my X-blade for safe measure. Not even five minutes after I hit the bed, I could hear Shining Armor and Twilight screaming, and Cadence shouting at Shining Armor.

“SHINNY! THIS WAS MEANT FOR ZEKE! NOW YOU SLIPPED ON THE LUBE!”


I warned the idiot.

Day 3

I woke up in the kitchen for some reason. My back was killing me! I managed to stand up, my back aching the whole time. “How the heck did I get here?”

“Morning fiance.” I heard Luna say from Behind me. She was cooking with Rune and Hearts Care.

“How did I get here?”

“Scootaloo and the kids told us how to unlock things with the Keyblades. You did not wake up so the three of us dragged you here… We were gonna put you in the dining hall, but we ended up dropping you here and started cooking.”

Traders. “Well I’m sore from that ‘trip’. You three drop me of something?”

“Four times.” Hearts Care said. “Almost down the stars too.”

“I must have been out.”

“Well, I did use some magic to keep you asleep.” Luna admitted. “We were gonna surprise you.”

“That surprise isn’t related to what went on with Twilight last night is it?”

They chuckled. “I can’t believe she went along with that.” Rune said.

“Be glad you left after that glance Zeke,” Luna started. “Sister was going along with it too, and she is… forceful, when it comes to lovers.”

I was blushing red. “The events at the beach said it all.”

“Head into the dining hall, breakfast will be ready soon.”

I walked into the dining hall and saw Shining Armor and Twilight… sitting as far away from each other as possible. I took a seat next to Spike. “So, adjusting well?”

“Doing good, though I think Twilight Town heard the screams from last night.” He chuckled.

“I wouldn’t doubt it. So you make any friends?”

“Yeah, his name is Seifer. We’re about the same age and he’s a really good fighter. Made the adjustment to living in Twilight Town easier.”

Seifer? Wasn’t he kinda a jerk/like ten years older than spike? “How old are you?”

“Ten, why?”

He did say they were the same age… something’s not adding up here. Maybe it’s… no… I don’t get it. “ I was curious.” How can Seifer be ten years old? What’s going on here? Or over there?

“So, how’d you get your Keyblade? Scootaloo and the others were telling me some really cool things about you none stop last night.” Spike asked, snapping me out of my thought.

“Oh… Not really a story there. My world was falling into its own darkness, someone offered me a way out and I took it.”

“Where the Nobodies responsable?”

“No.”

“Then what was it?”

“... It was… doesn’t matter. All I know is that I’m not the only one to escape.”

“Really, anyone you know?”

“I don’t think so, but I was told about a guy, his name’s Huxley. He’s on some other world and I gotta try and find him sooner or later.”

“He have a Keyblade like yours?”

“From what I’ve heard he does have a Keyblade, not sure which though?”

After breakfast Luna asked for a one on one battle. I accepted because I wanted to see how strong she is. We stood across from one another, both our Keyblades drawn. “Why do you want a one on one battle?” I asked.

“To prove that I am worthy of this gift you have given me.” I was speechless. ‘I have made mistakes in the past, and I need to prove that I can handle whatever it takes. I will not fall back into darkness.”

She’s talking about Nightmare Moon… “Fair enough. Just remember, no holding back.”

I quickly ran up to her and lunged forward. Luna dodged and attempted a side sweep, but I blocked, and on her counter I struck and she was on the ground. She grunted, but jumped back up and started swinging at me. I dodged them with ease, save for one thing I forgot. They can use magic. She used her Keyblade and her own magic and cast a spell that lifted me up and tossed me wherever she swung her Keyblade at. It was at this point I equipped my armor.

I realized I needed a trump card, something she won’t expect… Oh DUH! I summoned a few Shadow Heartless and they kept her distracted long enough for me to land another blow. We continued like this for a while, she wasn’t easing up, and neither was I. Eventually, we both charged at each other and our Keyblades met in a clash that sent a shockwave that broke a few windows.

That was it. We both dropped in exhaustion. “That… was good.” I said, winded.

“I have been in many battles. You… are the first I have met that has… matched me.” She replied, tired like me.

“Feel… better?”

“Yeah. I feel… confident.” I chuckled. “What? What is so funny?”

“The last time the X-blade clashed like that, it broke, and nearly blew up a planet.”

“Oh…”

“Relax. It was incomplete, and unstable. But it was still powerful. Took the hearts of Three wielders to pull it off, but this is the real deal. It’s safe.”

“Good. Can, can you come closer?”

“Uh, sure?” I leaned closer to Luna, to which she grabbed my head and planted a kiss on my lips, and held it for a solid three minutes. I was stupefied, this was my first kiss. When she finally let go, we both were even more breathless that previously. “That, uh… That was a first for me.”

“Same.” She admitted. “I am glad to have a fiance that can match me in battle.”

I laughed. “Never thought I’d be anyone's fiance. Did… Celestia tell you?”

“Yes, about your mark… and that Josh. May he be rotting in hell.”

“You kidding. He gets sent there he’ll be running the place before sunset.”

“Perhaps you are fight. Then may he be sentenced to an eternal punishment as Nobody!”

“That would be worse.”

“Yes, but at least he should be one of those thin, skinny ones.”

“A Dusk?”

“Yes, May he forever become a Dusk, weak and lacking in real power.”

I laughed. “That aside, what do you wanna do now?”

“Is it wrong that I wish to kiss more?”

“If that is what you wish, then shall we find a nice park bench to do the kissing?”

She laughed. “Yes, we shall.”

You can guess what Luna and I did the rest of the day til Celestia and Rune found us when the moon was supposed to rise.

Day 4: Contains sauce!

I found myself hugging Rune this morning. After she and Celestia found Luna and I making out on a park bench she asked for a kiss as well. I ended up kissing all seven of them before I went to bed. Is it wrong to say that was the happiest that I’ve ever slept?

Before I could even move, Rune woke up and was looking at me with a small smile. “Hey.”

“Morning. So… what should we do today?”

“I kinda want to stay in bed, but the others are already out.”

“Not much of a morning person?”

“I used to work late nights in a bar, morning was my enemy, trying to take me away from sleep.”

“Change your opinion not that you’re spending time with Celestia?”

“Little. Never imagined to sun to have such huge cans.” And just like that, I was out of the bed. “What is with you and talking about sex, and other things like that? You afraid?”

“I… prefer not to discuss it.”

“Why? It’s natural. None of us would be here is someone didn’t screw someone.”

“I just… It’s awkward for me.”

“Well you’re marrying us. Seven mares. In my opinion you should have screwed one of us already.”

I was out the door within milliseconds.

So it seems Rune has sex on the brain… I hope that bar she worked at wasn’t in a strip club. I walked into the dining hall and sat down next to Fluttershy, who was feeding the twins. “How have they been Fluttershy?”

“They’re… doing well. I’m happy to be looking after them.”

”You must have had practice.”

“I took care of all sorts of animals before… but while you were out Button flew me over to my old home… They weren’t there… none of them. I was heartbroken none of my animals were anywhere to be found, but when we got back and I heard the twins cry… I just reacted.”

“You couldn’t tell that, well, you aren’t their biological mom. You’ve been around them ever since I woke up.”

“Yeah. I’ve thought about what it would be like to have children of my own, but my animals and odd jobs took up most of my time. Now these two cuties do that all by themselves.” The twins giggled at that.

“Screw.” Fluttershy and I jumped when Rune appeared behind us and said that. “It’s fun.”

“Rune, what the heck? You almost gave Fluttershy a heart attack.” To enforce my point, I pointed at Fluttershy who was breathing heavily and clenching her hand over her chest.

“I bet she’s soft~”

“What is with you and sex?”

“I…” She looked over at the kids, then whispered into my ear. “I used to do porn as a second job.” I slammed my head into the table. That makes SOOOO much sense! She whispered a few more things. “And the money had nothing to do with it. I did it solely for the sex. Can’t help it, I’m horny.

“Well I’m not.”

“Tell you what, how about a bet?”

“What for?”

“We both have to be honest. First off, if I guess your fetish, then we go like rabbits.”

“... Really? Like rabbits?”

“With Fluttershy.”

“W,w,w,w,w, What?! B, but I!... Uhh… Alright…” Fluttershy stuttered.

Wow… either she really is a push over, or she wants to be on Rune's side in this. “I accept, but if I can guess three of yours, then it’s off.”

“Deal!” With that, she walked off.

“W… are you really gonna go along with this if she guesses Right, w, we gotta…”

“Relax. She’ll never guess.”

“What makes you say that?”

“Secret”

This was going on for longer than I thought. It felt like she was going in a random order with each new fetish name. Most of which she had to explain to me what the hell it meant. Half of them sounded made up!

“Futa!” She yelled. Thank god the kids are nowhere near us.’

“No.”

“Is it anything oral?”

“No.”

“How are you a born male?”

“Genetics.”

“You are not human.”

“Debatable.”

“Ugh!” Rune stormed out of the room frustrated… for the third time today. Fluttershy walked into the room shortly after, looking concerned.

“Zeke, are you telling the truth when she asks you a… fetish?”

“Yes.”

“Now I’m curious about it.”

“Not gonna tell.”

“I know that, but at least give her a clue.”

“Fine. But all I can say is that a dirty minded person can’t ever really think of it.”

“I don’t get it.”

“That was the point.”

The day went on. Even while I was training with the kids she was blurting out fetishes and I said no to all of them. Thank god they didn’t know what she was talking about. She was so… quiet before, where did this Rune come from? Maybe she was just readjusting still. Thankfully she took a breather at dinner, I savored the quiet. After dinner she went back at it, reading them off out of some book. Who makes a book about fetishes? Seriously! Equestria has a book about anything don’t they…

“How long are you gonna keep at this Rune?” Hearts Care asked. “It may be possible Zeke has no fetish.”

“I refuse to believe that. It’s either hard to understand, or super kinky!” She replied.

“Day’s almost up.” I said, laying down on the couch nearby.

“Well you still haven’t said any of mine.”

“Anything oral, futa, and hyper anything.”

She flinched. “H, how did you?”

“You said hyper, futa, and oral more times than anything today.”

“Damnit! Well fine then! What is your fetish mister!?”

“It’s stupid… and a little embarrassing.”

“Oh come on, I walked around all day today blurting out fetishes, then borrowed Cadences personal fetish log!” So that’s what that was? “Just say it!”

“...Pregnancy...”

“What?”

“Pregnancy alright!”

They all were silent for a moment. “Well if that’s it then get to fucking us!”

I fell off the couch. “It’s not that easy.” I said, getting up and sitting back down on the couch. “I’ve seen… stuff in my family that… when sex comes to mind I see that and I.... I can’t.”

“Maybe I can give you a private lesson~”

“Nice try, I still won the bet.”

“Crap…”

“But… if you manage to beat me in battle, keep me on the ground for a full minute… I’ll accept the offer.”

“I better practice with Luna then, she can match you after all.” Rune got up and went searching for Luna. It’s gonna be a while before she can beat her, we both play a little dirty.

I saw Hearts Care get up and she planted a kiss on my head. “For the record, Button is the result of my pregnancy fetish.” With that she walked out, swaying her hips to keep me looking… it worked.

“Well… least I’m not the only one.”

Day 5

Today Rainbow wanted to see how well I can handle her in a race, while on our gliders. With the Empire still empty I figured it would be fun and we both sat ready at the starting line, aka the Crystal Heart. “So, any bets?” I asked her.

“Sure… if I win I… get to go to any other world I can to find a better opponent.” She smirked.

“Fine, but if I win… you have to wear a maid outfit all day.”

“What?! What happened to shy-around-sex-guy?”

“That’s not sex, that will just be adorable to see you wearing it.”

“Oh you are so losing!”

“Ready!” Cadence said, waving a checkered flag. “Set! GO!”

We both floored it, we were at even paces so far, but it’s only part one of the course. We have to race around the Empire three times, and once out in the frozen north. To the old train station and back. So far We were tied, but Dash’s glider was unique, so I’m expecting a surprise.

The turns around the edge of the Empire’s border proved difficult, especially since Twilight set up magic obstacles we had to avoid. Dash and I barely managed to dodge a magic made purple twister that tried to move in our ways. If that wasn’t bad enough the kids learned the Stop spell for their Keyblades yesterday and Celestia was carrying Dinky in the clouds so she could try and shoot us with the spell when we were in a narrow alleyway.

The first lap was done and now things were being added to the course. Luna was now riding clouds and making them shoot Lightning at us. I got hit, and nearly fell off my glider. Thankfully I just spun around and hit some building that didn’t actually take any damage. It cost me my tie with Rainbow and I was trying to pick up the pace. Soon the second lap was done and Rainbow had a good lead ahead of me.

I figured as much. Her glider is literally massive metal wings copying the motion of her real ones, not including the boosters at the tips of the wings. When I got back to the heart I knew I wasn’t gonna win so I jumped off my glider. And waited for her to get back, which didn’t take long.

“Hey, we still have one last lap.” She said.

“You do, I have two. I know when I’m beat.”

She landed on the ground and her glider disbanded. “Just like that?”

“Well, when going against a team that was all trying to slow us down and the fastest flier in Equestria… I had no chance.”

Rainbow smiled. There’s some fuel for her ego. “Well you have a point there. After all, no one can beat Rainbow Dash.”

That is probably true… I wonder… wasn’t the Equestria Huxley was on a parallel version of this one, only with all humans… Lightbulb. “Well I think I know someone who can give you a challenge.”

“Who?”

“You’ll see.” I turned the Glider back into the X-blade and thought about the Equestria I first appeared in. The portal opened and zoomed into it on our gliders, and the trip was fast. We appeared in the castle ruins where I first left this place.

“Hey, this is those castle ruins in the Everfree, what gives?”

“Follow me.” Still using our glidrs, we flew over near Ponyville, and landed in the trees just on the edge of Ponyville and the Everfree. What Rainbow saw made her start to tear up.

“This, this is… it’s everyone. How?”

“I never said this, but this is the world I first appeared in. Somehow, when I wanted to leave, just wanting a place with some action, I ended up in a parallel version of this one, where I found the kids, then you guys.”

“So Keyblades can take you to other versions of a world?”

“I don’t think they normally do that. It might just be my X-blade that can do that.”

“Why?”

“Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds. It co-exists with it, so it draws power from it.”

“Literal heart of ALL worlds then, not just the ones among our stars.”

“Seems so I guess. Anyway, can you guess who is here that I want you to meet?”

“... Another me?”

“Exactly. If no one can beat ‘The Dash’ then maybe another Dash will be able to keep up.”

“Oh this has been a dream of mine for years.”

It didn’t take us long to find Rainbow’s human version, she was… surprised to say the least and a little doubtful, but when Keyblades were mentioned…

“Wait, you have a Keyblade like Huxley?” Human Rainbow asked.

“Yeah!” Rainbow summoned Fairy Stars the human one was in awe. “Cool, right?”

“You are so lucky! Huxley won’t even tell anyone about his Keyblade.”

“Speaking of,” I said. “Where is he? I tried finding him a while ago and came up dry.”

“Oh, he lives with Twilight over at her library.” The human Dash explained.

“Thanks. Dash, have fun. I’ll be back later today.”

“Kay.”

I walked into town and no one even looked at me. It felt kinda nice to walk around people and not stick out. The kids and the girls are alright with the… difference in… well, you know, but I always did wonder how I would look if I looked like them?

It didn’t take long to find the giant tree that was the library. I knocked on the door and a human/scaled (I assume) Spike answered. “Who are you?” He asked.

“Zeke. I’m looking for someone named Huxley.”

“Why?”

“We have… something in common.” I summoned the X-blade and the human/scaled skin Spike called for Twilight.

When she arrived and saw what I was holding she invited me in immediately. “This is so amazing! Two people with Keyblades! The princess is gonna want to know about this.”

“Calm down first.” I said, sitting on the couch. “First I want to ask some questions. Then, I’ll answer some of yours. Deal.”

‘Yes! Oh thank you, yes!” She sat down on the other side of the couch, holding a notepad and pen. “You first.”

“Alright, How long has Huxley been here?”

“Since my brother married Cadence so… several months. Princess Celestia asked me to keep an eye on him. Now, who are you?”

“Zeke.”

“How did you get your Keyblade?”

“Same as Huxley. I was… spared from my world's falling and it was given to me.”

“Who gave it?”

“Well… The Master.” Least that’s what Core called God.

‘This is so much more than anything Huxley would tell me. How come you’re so open about this?”

“I believe in free information. Now, what Keyblade does Huxley have?”

“Well, it looks like yours, but just one of the two that make up the base and middle part.”

“The Kingdom Key?”

“That’s the name of his Keyblade?”

“Yeah, it’s the true form of the Keyblade.”

“Fascinating. What was the name of your world?”

“Earth.”

“What about those dark portals Huxley travels by?”

“Dark portals… DTD.”

“DTD?”

“Door to Darkness. It’s a… method of travel only special people can use.”

“How do you travel from world to world?”

“Gateways. Special portals only Keyblades can open. To use it though you need either a gummi ship, or be able to turn your Keyblade into a glider.”

“Keyblades can change form?”

“Yeah, special keychains can change a Keyblade’s form, increasing power and other abilities, or decreasing them. Gliders are how a Keyblade can let you travel to other worlds in The Space Between Worlds.”

“Why is your Keyblade so much… bigger?”

“I summoned it. “This is the X-blade. It’s meant to protect the Heart of all worlds, and it must be forged. The wielder of this Keyblade must keep the worlds in balance, or else darkness will consume them… sooner or later.”

“Oh… How did your world fall?”

“... Our own stupidity. We freaked out over some ancient doomsday prophecy and brought upon our own end. It was all a test by The Master. Those that passed, like Huxley and I, were spared the aftermath, those that failed… were left to survive.”

“What kind of Master does that to a world?!”

“The kind with a… God complex. So anything else?”

“What’s that metal armor sleeve for? It’s got a button.”

I pushed the button and in a flash of light was in my Keyblade armor. Twilight was amazed. “It’s Keyblade armor. It can take hits pretty good, but it can still break. Usually takes another Keyblade wielder to do that from what I know.”

“Is it magical?”

“Not sure. I think so since it comes from just a sleeve of metal with a button.”

“This has been the most information I ever thought I’d ever learn about Keyblades and other properties of them. The princess will be so thrilled when I send her this information later.”

“Glad to have been of assistance.”

“So what are you doing here? Other than looking for Huxley.”

“That’s a long story… Let’s just say that I friend wanted to race someone worthy. So we found Rainbow Dash. I imagine the two are racing all over town right now.”

“Anyone who challenges Rainbow Dash to a race is in for a workout.”

“I should probably go check and make sure they didn’t crash into anything actually.”

“You’ll be back?”

“Yes.” I stood up. “It was so nice to meet you, little awkward but still it was a treat. Now I have to…” I looked towards the door and saw a man wearing an Organization XIII jacked and hood. I couldn’t make out his face, but I could feel his Keyblade power pouring out from him… Like his Keyblade itself was trying to speak. “You must be Huxley.”

“And you are?”

PreviousChapters Next