• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,971 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,971

PreviousChapters Next
Reunions

I quickly let whatever Keyblades stored within me shoot themselves out after exiting the portal. It closed and I opened another, leading to Eclipse’s world. It was a basic question I asked the Keyblades, you want a wielder, get out and find yours in Eclipse's world. About ten left, flying themselves through the portal as everyone else got out, Loen approached and I told him to gather some soldiers, no more than five, and send them with a gummi ship to use as a base and to head through the portal.

We all managed to get up to the house, via a gummi elevator Twilight made out of spare parts/ I wonder how that ship hasn’t run out of power. When we all got up… the reunion was emotional.

“Mommy!” Dinky yelled, running into Derpy’s embrace.

“Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack!” Twilight said, running into a group hug, followed by Rainbow and Fluttershy, with their no longer lost friends.

“Mom! Aunt Cloud!” Rumble cried as he was hugged by the two sisters.

“Applebloom! Sweetie!” Scootaloo cried as she hugged her two best friends in the world.

Celestia walked over to me. “How did you pull this off?” She asked.

“I… kinda ran into another survivor from my world and he can control Nobodies. We put our summoning talents together and managed to bring back people. He can’t summon many, and specific ones are hard on him, but with time and practice, he’ll be able to help bring… everyone back.”

She kissed my cheek. “Toriel was right, you are a godsend.”

I roll my eyes. “Please, I just manage to impossible, with help of course.”

“Either Way, your back looks hurt still.” She points out.

Oh… right… I cast a quick Cure on myself, healing it up with only a new scar over old ones. “That’s better. So, am I in trouble for leaving without one of you?”

“Given that this was the bastard that broke one of Rumble’s ribs, I feel we can look it over, and celebrate with our lost loved ones.”

I walked off, and saw Diamond Tiara, watching everything. “You alright?” I asked.

“I guess I’m just scared.” She replied.

“Of what?”

“Well, you brought them back… it’s only a matter of time before… they come back also.”

Right, her neglectful parents. I kneeled down to her, and patted her shoulder. “Even if they scream at you, they are no longer your parents, they lost that privilege of being your mother and father long before this craziness happened.”

She chuckled. “Raising me is a privilege?”

“Any idiots can have a kid and call themselves parents, but only those who care and keep the kids in mind from day one earn the honor. You kids are now a large part of my life, I can’t imagine it without you all, especially you.”

“How so?”

I patted her head. “Cause, you’re my princess, and I love you Tiara.”

She hugged me tight, I could hear her sniffling. “Thank you daddy.” She mumbled.

I hugged her back. “I’m here for you, always.” I let her go, and she wiped the tears and snot away. “Now go say hi.” She walked over to the reunion, approaching Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo. Applebloom and Sweetie were hesitant, but Scootaloo just wrapped an arm around Tiara and the two seemed more open. It’s good to see her like this, happy.


With Pinkie Pie being here, it was not soon after that a party all over Daybreak was held, and needless to say, even though I got my ass handed to me, this was still a victory over Core. With Ben on our side, we may just have more of a chance… slightly… we did all get our asses handed to us… How are they so strong though? I get they’re ancient… what power are they keeping back? It’s clear they’re toying with us, so what will it take to actually hurt them?

“Zeke.” I looked back from our balcony view, where I was… I’ve never actually been to a party… that didn’t have dogfights of was a slave fight club, so I had no idea what to do. Twilight, Celestia, and everyone, the wives I have the people I brought back, and even the kids were here now. “Why are you all alone, we have some… news~” Twilight said in happy-go-lucky tone.

“What’s the news?” I ask, kinda nervous for some reason.

“Well,” Rune spoke… now I’m scared. “The others and us were talking… and their kids are happy here… so they all want to join, even Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie.”

Mentally, I’m jumping off this ship. Reality, I’m standing with an ‘really’ look. “All of them…?”

“Law states that a stallion can have up to sixteen wives, so long at least two are stay at home for the younger children, and the rest work, and it’s all agreed upon by the whole herd.” Celestia says.

Mentally, I’m flying my glider up to the atmosphere, and jumping from there, reality? I’m standing silent, knowing I have no control over anything that’s happening now. I sighed. “Well, I guess… so long as they’re all willing and accepting it.”

“Great! Now for the biggest news!” Luna said.

“Being?” What could top the insanity of what they just said?

Celestia, Chrysalis, Fluttershy, and Rune all walked up to me, and Celestia grabbed one of my hands, and placed it on her stomach… No way… I looked at them. “Surprised?” Celestia asked.

“T, t-t the four of you?” They nodded. “I, I... “ I hugged them all. “I’m gonna be the father of some newborns…” My mind was failing me, all I could feel was… joy.

“I knew he’d be speechless.” Rune said.

Now, I have the best reason to stop and make Core human again… If at least one of them can become human again… I will have won, but the others… I will end them, to at least make the worlds safer for my unborn children.


What have you to report Yellow?

Data was informative, their strength has grown, but we may have another target.

Oh?

A newcomer, at first I didn’t register it, then he summoned two Keyblades. He’s from Earth, but was reborn as one of that world's inhabitants.

Just like brother to play his name to the word. What is it about this newcomer that’s interesting?

His heart is weak, yet he somehow survived a Dark Void attack, and he shows surprising understanding of his Keyblades.

Hm… He might be fun to toy with, if he can improve. Increase the Heartless in numbers and strength on his world, let’s see just how well he can increase his strength.

Yes Core.

Before you go Yellow… why do you have that? That thing can kill us.

I… feel we should at least study a bit of it.

It’s ____ ____, it would damage the pure darkness we replaced our hearts with.

We have no data on it, I am willing to risk self harm.

… Alright, but keep some pure darkness nearby to heal yourself. And study it away from the lab, we don’t want the test subjects getting hopeful.

Yes Core… Did… I just lie to him?

PreviousChapters Next